PDA

View Full Version : ESPN article - Broncos have stranghold on division

jerseyguy4
11-18-2012, 09:52 PM
http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post/_/id/51348/broncos-have-stranglehold-on-division

Last paragraph: "In fairness to Rivers, his offensive line is in shambles and his skill position players did little to help. But thatís what happens when a team falls out of the race. Players donít respond. Nearly every player on the Denver roster is responding, which is another reason the AFC West is all but won"

How true and well said

Doggcow
11-18-2012, 10:09 PM
We won the west in the 2nd half vs SD in the first game. Honestly was there ever any doubt after that comeback?

Jetmeck
11-18-2012, 10:15 PM
Keep the pedal to the metal.

I hope we have no more late season callapses.

Rohirrim
11-19-2012, 06:28 AM
I was hoping the Broncos could get to the playoffs without much media notice. ;D

gyldenlove
11-19-2012, 07:30 AM
Rivers was hearing footsteps all day long, you could tell how skittish he was in the pocket and how often he forced early throws because of pressure or because he perceived pressure. I don't remember the last time we made a QB look bad, but we definitely did yesterday.

baja
11-19-2012, 07:33 AM
We won the west in the 2nd half vs SD in the first game. Honestly was there ever any doubt after that comeback?

There is still doubt.

The issue; key injuries

baja
11-19-2012, 07:36 AM
Rivers was hearing footsteps all day long, you could tell how skittish he was in the pocket and how often he forced early throws because of pressure or because he perceived pressure. I don't remember the last time we made a QB look bad, but we definitely did yesterday.

So true!

I was laughing my ass off all game. I don't think I have ever seen a qb so intimated and you can bet his team mates noticed too.

Rivers did not want the ball in his hand. It was like he had gabbed the wrong end of a branding iron. ;D

crowebomber
11-19-2012, 07:38 AM
There is still doubt.

The issue; key injuries

Every team in the league faces that problem.

baja
11-19-2012, 07:42 AM
Every team in the league faces that problem.

Of course

But the poster I responded to was claiming the division was wrapped up in the first win over SD.

baja
11-19-2012, 07:44 AM
San Diego's next four games.

Ravens

Bengals

Steelers

Panthers

Rivers might retire this morning. ;D

Kaylore
11-19-2012, 08:08 AM
Stranghold....like Dr. Stranghold?

socalorado
11-19-2012, 08:22 AM

http://cdn3.sbnation.com/imported_assets/1252809/drew_brees_injury.gif