Bob's your Information Minister
11-18-2012, 08:46 PM
http://i.imgur.com/89iHA.gif

bronco militia
11-18-2012, 08:47 PM
haha!

Archer81
11-18-2012, 08:48 PM
Reverse mojo doesnt work when the Chiefs are that horrible.

:Broncos:

11-18-2012, 08:49 PM
NO!!! THIS IS NOT REVERSE MOJO!!!

I want you to **** us up.

74-0 is my score of choice.

Kaylore
11-18-2012, 08:50 PM
Bob has been correct on many things this season.

Archer81
11-18-2012, 08:50 PM
Ah, bob. Silly ass.

:Broncos:

spiralism
11-18-2012, 08:54 PM
NO!!! THIS IS NOT REVERSE MOJO!!!

I want you to **** us up.

74-0 is my score of choice.

get the front office fired or something?

Not to worry, we'll probably sleepwalk to a 23-10 win or something

Kaylore
11-18-2012, 08:56 PM
I think we'll win, by the way. I think there may be some back and forth, but KC will have a few stupid turnovers as they are prone to do and we'll pull away.

Bacchus
11-18-2012, 08:57 PM
You know when Arnold was saying that he had laid a trap to try to get the cocky aggressor to make a mistake.

ohiobronco2
11-18-2012, 08:58 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/voeID5w8hxw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

11-18-2012, 11:02 PM
You know when Arnold was saying that he had laid a trap to try to get the cocky aggressor to make a mistake.

Your mistake, Denver Yautjas, will be beating the **** out of us twice and allowing us to draft Geno Smith. He will rule the AFC West for 15 years.

cutthemdown
11-18-2012, 11:14 PM
Probem with Geno Smith is he deep ball accuracy. He isn't the player RgIII is IMO. In fact its not even close. Geno Smith IMO has a pretty high bust right. He can throw it short though.

BroncoMagic
11-18-2012, 11:21 PM
Your mistake, Denver Yautjas, will be beating the **** out of us twice and allowing us to draft Geno Smith. He will rule the AFC West for 15 years.

http://www.thebuzzmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/motivational-poster-ror-lol-asian.jpg

FearLanier
11-18-2012, 11:22 PM
Probem with Geno Smith is he deep ball accuracy. He isn't the player RgIII is IMO. In fact its not even close. Geno Smith IMO has a pretty high bust right. He can throw it short though.

Disagree completely. Geno has more then proven he can throw an accurate pass downfield.

http://i.imgur.com/ROxQp.gif

http://i.imgur.com/SwuR4.gif

BroncoMan4ever
11-18-2012, 11:27 PM

I really hope Pioli keeps his job. Because you just know he will take a workout warrior DT that does nothing in the pros and Chiefs fans will watch in horror as Quinn and Stanzi battle to start.

HighCountryBronco
11-19-2012, 12:09 AM

Your Avatar.... oh crap......I made a mistake......I'll clean it up.:~ohyah!:

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
11-19-2012, 12:54 AM
mercy killing?

ZONA
11-19-2012, 01:57 AM

I would LOVE that pick for the Chiefs. I don't care how electric of a runner a guys is, in the NFL, they always get hurt. He's not good enough of a pure passer to use a high pick on. Maybe middle to low round 1st round would be worth it but not the 1st pick in the draft. But the Chiefs will blow it and pick him 1st. Love it.

cutthemdown
11-19-2012, 03:06 AM
I would LOVE that pick for the Chiefs. I don't care how electric of a runner a guys is, in the NFL, they always get hurt. He's not good enough of a pure passer to use a high pick on. Maybe middle to low round 1st round would be worth it but not the 1st pick in the draft. But the Chiefs will blow it and pick him 1st. Love it.

I'm not saying he's a bust but i agree with you. As a passer i don't see him in the same league as RgIII who has freaky accuracy deep and on the run.

Smith is not the sure fire passer luck is, or the all around talent of rgIII. I wouldn't be really scared if he went to the Queefs. He's way better then barkley though who I see as another average SC QB. And i am a so calif native who watches a lot of SC football. He's great throwing it up to WR way better then the dbacks guarding them.

Agamemnon
11-19-2012, 05:30 AM

Smith isn't that much of a running QB though...

Ray Finkle
11-19-2012, 05:52 AM

yeah, like how the following were suppose to happen (according to you):

1. Kendrell Bell wreck the Broncos
2. Matt Cassell's throw all over the Broncos
3. Pat Sims....

loborugger
11-19-2012, 06:23 AM
yeah, like how the following were suppose to happen (according to you):

1. Kendrell Bell wreck the Broncos
2. Matt Cassell's throw all over the Broncos
3. Pat Sims....

RED KNIGHT!!!

JCMElway
11-19-2012, 06:42 AM
I know how bad the Chiefs are. I know.

However.

Arrowhead has always been a house of horrors for us. I have seen the most ridiculous things go wrong for the Orange and Blue in that stadium. I will never look past the chiefs in Arrowhead.

NEVER.

baja
11-19-2012, 06:50 AM
There is a decent chance that whoever you take with the first pick will refuse to play there with the mess your FO is in.

dictionary
11-19-2012, 08:10 AM

However.

Arrowhead has always been a house of horrors for us. I have seen the most ridiculous things go wrong for the Orange and Blue in that stadium. I will never look past the chiefs in Arrowhead.

NEVER.

This. Every division game makes me nervous especially going into Arrowhead.

Kaylore
11-19-2012, 08:17 AM

However.

NEVER.

Well, this team doesn't look past anyone. And I'd be more worried if the game was there in December. Our record there in November isn't too shabby. And also they are terrible at football.

Beantown Bronco
11-19-2012, 08:26 AM
I've been told that Alabama could mop the floor with KC. If we can't beat them with a backup or two in there, then we're beyond pathetic. Now is the time to rest anyone with significant ouchies for the stretch run IMO. This could actually benefit some of the older guys, especially if we don't earn a playoff bye week.

This isn't going to be your father's Arrowhead. I doubt it's even 3/4 full and it certainly won't be deafening. In fact, I wouldn't doubt it if a large number of them start cheering for us by the half. They really do want to send a message to ownership at this point.

gunns
11-19-2012, 08:26 AM
We're being used. SD and the Chiefs are using us to better their team. They want us to beat them, where's the fun in that. What to do? Ah, hell I'll take the win.

This game scares me. Trap game? Playing down to their level? Can a team play that far down?

Greatspirits
11-19-2012, 08:39 AM
As much as I hate to say it, I think this game will be closer than anyone thinks.

baja
11-19-2012, 08:45 AM
We're being used. SD and the Chiefs are using us to better their team. They want us to beat them, where's the fun in that. What to do? Ah, hell I'll take the win.

This game scares me. Trap game? Playing down to their level? Can a team play that far down?

I don't think we have to worry about trap type games any more.

This team knows the opportunity we have this season besides Manning would barbecue any player taking plays off.

canadianbroncosfan
11-19-2012, 08:46 AM
I can't believe people think we are going to lose this game or that it's going to be close.

Offense aside, have you not seen what our defense has done over the last five games to QBs the likes of Brees, Rivers and Newton?? This isn't a trap game, this isn't a tough game, this is going to be a decimation.

cmhargrove
11-19-2012, 08:51 AM
I can't believe people think we are going to lose this game or that it's going to be close.

Offense aside, have you not seen what our defense has done over the last five games to QBs the likes of Brees, Rivers and Newton?? This isn't a trap game, this isn't a tough game, this is going to be a decimation.

I think we win, but in the back of my mind I always hate watching the Clady vs. Hali matchup. Clady always seems to play his worst games against Hali.

We are much better suited to stopping the run than previous years, so the Broncos efficiency vs. the run will be what I am watching.

Chris
11-19-2012, 08:58 AM
When we're done Brady Quinn will need all the medicine women he can find.

Requiem
11-19-2012, 09:17 AM
It will be almost impossible for the Chiefs to blow their top three pick this year. Here is to hoping they do.

DENVERDUI55
11-19-2012, 09:19 AM
Well, this team doesn't look past anyone. And I'd be more worried if the game was there in December. Our record there in November isn't too shabby. And also they are terrible at football.

Past records mean nothing with this team too. Manning is 0-0 with the Broncos there. The only stat that can be used is Manning has always been the best at beating up on the awful teams.

24champ
11-19-2012, 09:37 AM
Bob's favorite Arnie movie is "Junior"

http://www.dotgif.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/DGDO_Junior_TurnAround.gif

Mountain Bronco
11-19-2012, 09:49 AM
My favorite part of this season and the Chiefs sucking, is that there is no sure fire franchise QB in the draft class!

Crushaholic
11-19-2012, 12:02 PM
The only way I see us losing, is by relaxing our relentless pressure. Sweeping San Diego goes a LONG WAY towards wrapping up the division. However, the players shouldn't take the attitude that they can be on cruise control...

ScottXray
11-19-2012, 12:16 PM
The only way I see us losing, is by relaxing our relentless pressure. Sweeping San Diego goes a LONG WAY towards wrapping up the division. However, the players shouldn't take the attitude that they can be on cruise control...

With McGahee out for 6 weeks minimum I doubt the team thinks the season is over till the playoffs. We have this game on the road, then Baltimore on the road, then Tampa (who is playing well and is an NFC playoff contender also) at home. After THOSE three, if we don't drop one, THEN we can start figuring playoff seeding.

One game at a time, and as FOX said we are just two games from disaster at any time. Lose another O lineman, or another key injury and NOTHING is given.

Bronco Yoda
11-19-2012, 02:43 PM

However.

NEVER.

Agree.

Good thing is... even if we did somehow lose this game, we'll still be in 1st place in the Div. & the Queefs damage their chances at the #1 pick next year. If we win..... We ****ing WIN!

It's all gravy for the Broncos & **** burgers for Queefs regardless. :giggle:

DENVERDUI55
11-19-2012, 03:01 PM

However.

NEVER.

Great thing is whether or not the fans overlook KC or not it makes zero difference in the outcome of the game. I expect Denver to pound that pathetic team into the dirt. I am counting Sunday as a win against a team that has tossed the towel in.

cutthemdown
11-19-2012, 05:40 PM
manning teams don't overlook anyone. he is such a freak about preparation i doubt there is any let up. The defense sort of got pushed around for a decade or so and i think they have a chip on their shoulder. i doubt they let up either. If anything Von feasts on them and has another multiple sack game. Whats the broncos record? Doom with like 15 sacks?

baja
11-19-2012, 06:20 PM
Great thing is whether or not the fans overlook KC or not it makes zero difference in the outcome of the game. I expect Denver to pound that pathetic team into the dirt. I am counting Sunday as a win against a team that has tossed the towel in.

They will come to play, it's their super bowl.

Kaylore
11-19-2012, 08:05 PM

The Saints game was their Super Bowl; They even got to play in New Orleans. Hilarious!

baja
11-19-2012, 08:09 PM
The Saints are playing really well ever since our game with them. They have won 3 in a row including a win against Atlanta

FearLanier
11-19-2012, 08:14 PM

I've seen this several times on here. What do you mean Denver is our SB?

baja
11-19-2012, 08:18 PM
For the regular Chiefs fan here it's the one bragging rights they have had against us for many of the last few years

DENVERDUI55
11-19-2012, 08:19 PM

That team, city, and fans have mailed it in.

baja
11-19-2012, 08:21 PM
That team, city, and fans have mailed it in.

The fans sure have we'll see about the team.

FearLanier
11-19-2012, 08:26 PM
For the regular Chiefs fan here it's the one bragging rights they have had against us for many of the last few years

Hmm well that's not what it's like with the fan base outside of what I'm guessing is Bob and Stud.

If anything, the one team Chiefs fans want to beat every year is the Raiders, because their fans are the worst and most annoying pieces of trash on Earth.

baja
11-19-2012, 08:26 PM
Could be but not here.

Broncobiv
11-19-2012, 08:37 PM
There will be no letdown, no trap. This team will likely need to win out in order to get a first round playoff bye. Everyone knows it, and if they don't, Manning will damn sure let them know it.

extralife
11-19-2012, 10:42 PM
Whats the broncos record? Doom with like 15 sacks?

he had 17 in 09

Bacchus
11-20-2012, 08:59 AM
The Saints are playing really well ever since our game with them. They have won 3 in a row including a win against Atlanta

The Saints were playing well before Denver played them. They have won 4 out of 5 and people are saying that no one will want to play them..... What does that say about Denver who destroyed the Saints? Yeah, no one will want to play the Broncos either!!