PDA

View Full Version : Broncos RB Willis McGahee to have MRI on right knee Monday

baja
11-18-2012, 07:48 PM
Broncos running back Willis McGahee was having a nice game, gaining 55 yards on seven carries when he went down with a right knee injury early in the second quarter.

McGahee suffered a knee injury after he gained 8 yards with 13:33 remaining in the second quarter, a run that immediately preceded Peyton Manning’s 13-ayrd touchdown pass to Demaryius Thomas. McGahee did not return and will have an MRI on Monday to determine the full extent of the injury.

“It swelled up on him,” said Broncos coach John Fox. “We’ll know more (Monday).”

Ronnie Hillman and Lance Ball finished the game at tailback and combined for 78 yards rushing on 18 carries.

http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2012/11/18/rb-willis-mcgahee-mri-knee-monday/16882/

baja
11-18-2012, 07:50 PM
Willis is one player we can ill afford to lose.

We don't have a player that can bring what he does, not even close.

DivineLegion
11-18-2012, 07:51 PM
This could really hurt us down the road.

CEH
11-18-2012, 07:52 PM
Why would Willis be back on the sidelines riding on the bike if he had a serious knee injury?

Odd wonder if his knee swelled up after his bike ride

ScottXray
If its bad it looks like Knoshown will be active for a while. Hope he has learned something in the time off.,

oubronco
Damn it he'll be missed

DivineLegion
11-18-2012, 07:54 PM
Call up the wondering woodsman Jerimiah Johnson!

24champ
Sauced to the rescue.

http://www.mantoani.com/data/photos/1278_1knowshon_moreno.jpg

Drunken.Broncoholic
Banging it on a helmet will swell it up. I didnt see it tweak or bend wrong. Could be why he was on a bike instead of in the trainer room looking for structural damage.

Is there an RB on the practice squad?

SouthStndJunkie
11-18-2012, 07:55 PM
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

Broncos RB Willis McGahee will undergo an MRI on his knee Monday but once source said he "feels good and doesn't think it's serious."

brncs_fan
11-18-2012, 07:56 PM
It was a totally different game when he went down too.

Orange4Life
Per Adam Schefter tweeter account

Broncos RB Willis McGahee will undergo an MRI on his knee Monday but once source said he "feels good and doesn't think it's serious."

So that sounds a little better....

DenverBound
Even if he comes back, our ground game is the weakest part of our team. That was proven tonight by watching Hillman run into the backs of our line over and over. Ball seems to be able to run but is way to unreliable when it comes to holding on to the ball. I'm really worried that our lack of ground game is going to seal our fate much sooner than later.

What are our options here? Is there anyone out there worth a damn?

DenverBound
11-18-2012, 07:57 PM
Double post?

Drunken.Broncoholic
11-18-2012, 08:02 PM
I remember Giants fans last year sweating out their run game. They thought no way they could win with the worst rush offense in the league. Turns out they got a ring.

This run game doesn't have to be the best. It's not the foundation of this team anymore. When the games on the line I'd much rather have the ball in Mannings hands than any RB. All they need to do is be average and not FUMBLE.

baja
11-18-2012, 08:04 PM
Even if he comes back, our ground game is the weakest part of our team. That was proven tonight by watching Hillman run into the backs of our line over and over. Ball seems to be able to run but is way to unreliable when it comes to holding on to the ball. I'm really worried that our lack of ground game is going to seal our fate much sooner than later.

What are our options here? Is there anyone out there worth a damn?

Are you kidding?

Did you watch Willis before he went with the knee.

7 runs for 55 yards is not to shabby. And San Diego is #2 in run defense.

fwf

I disagree.

He does some things well, but I dont think theres any reason to panic if he cant go. I dont see a big drop off between he and Ball. If anything, its a wash.

I agree that we cant rely on Hillman to be the main guy though. And at this point, i'd like to see Johnson or even Knowshon steal some carries away from him. He's been given a legit shot and the guy just isnt making defenders miss. Hes not ready to contribute. Atleast not the way the coaches are using him.

The Mcgahee injury may just be a blessing in disguise.

DBroncos4life
Is there anyway we can double that picture size champ? I don't think it's big enough Hilarious!

swaiy
11-18-2012, 08:05 PM
Thats a big ****ing picture.

baja
11-18-2012, 08:06 PM
I disagree.

He does some things well, but I dont think theres any reason to panic if he cant go. I dont see a big drop off between he and Ball. If anything, its a wash.

I agree that we cant rely on Hillman to be the main guy though. And at this point, i'd like to see Johnson or even Knowshon steal some carries away from him. He's been given a legit shot and the guy just isnt making guys miss. Hes not ready to contribute. Atleast not the way the coaches are using him.

Are you a Broncos fan?

mwill07
11-18-2012, 08:06 PM
Honestly, we won't need willis for 6-7 weeks. get healthy!

Vegas_Bronco
11-18-2012, 08:07 PM
Wow...just wow. McGahee is twice the back Ball is.

DBroncos4life
11-18-2012, 08:08 PM
Are you a Broncos fan?

He is a troll. Hilarious!

lonestar
11-18-2012, 08:09 PM
Broncos running back Willis McGahee was having a nice game, gaining 55 yards on seven carries when he went down with a right knee injury early in the second quarter.

McGahee suffered a knee injury after he gained 8 yards with 13:33 remaining in the second quarter, a run that immediately preceded Peyton Manning’s 13-ayrd touchdown pass to Demaryius Thomas. McGahee did not return and will have an MRI on Monday to determine the full extent of the injury.

“It swelled up on him,” said Broncos coach John Fox. “We’ll know more (Monday).”

Ronnie Hillman and Lance Ball finished the game at tailback and combined for 78 yards rushing on 18 carries.

http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2012/11/18/rb-willis-mcgahee-mri-knee-monday/16882/

IIRC MRIs are usually inconclusive if there is a lot of swelling..

We sure went into the crapper once he was not in could not keep the D honest..

Koppen, Beadles and Manny sucked it up on NOT opening holes ..

lonestar
11-18-2012, 08:11 PM
I disagree.

I agree that we cant rely on Hillman to be the main guy though. And at this point, i'd like to see Johnson or even Knowshon steal some carries away from him. He's been given a legit shot and the guy just isnt making defenders miss. Hes not ready to contribute. Atleast not the way the coaches are using him.

the more you post the less I think your a bronco fan, you sound more like KMs boi friend..

Drunken.Broncoholic
11-18-2012, 08:12 PM
Offense was off before he even went out. Just not a crisp day for them yet still pulled it out. Hopefully Kuper is back next week.

DenverBound
11-18-2012, 08:15 PM
Are you kidding?

Did you watch Willis before he went with the knee.

7 runs for 55 yards is not to shabby. And San Diego is #2 in run defense.

I love Willis. I think he's an excellent back and has done nothing but grind since his arrival. There's no denying the fact that he is old though. We all know about his past knee issues and I fear that the tweak he took tonight coupled with his age and how we've been using (abusing) him... He won't be able to keep producing the results he has been. I'd love to be wrong of course.

baja
11-18-2012, 08:17 PM
I still think Moreno can be a player for us. He might get one last chance is McGahee misses some time.

fwf
11-18-2012, 08:19 PM
Are you a Broncos fan?

I am dude, but McGahee has well below avg speed compared to most NFL backs and then you have the fumbles on top of that. I said it MAY be a blessing. We're going to the playoffs, lets get Johnson and Knowshon outhere and see what they got.

The RB position is unlike any other. Good backs are easier to find then say a WR or TE. Take the ball, run hard, make guys miss and hold onto the rock.

It would be nice to run a screen or sweep for a change too

Bronco Yoda
11-18-2012, 08:20 PM
I disagree.

:kiddingme:

fwf
11-18-2012, 08:20 PM
Wow...just wow. McGahee is twice the back Ball is.

Ball has more speed.

Pony Boy
11-18-2012, 08:21 PM
The serious issue at RB is pass blocking for Manning, one mistake on a blitz and the season would be over. Ball isn't half the running back McGahee is but he's dependable at picking up the blitz.

Al Wilson
11-18-2012, 08:28 PM
Love Willis McGahee. I think he's a great runningback for this offense (he does seem to be careless with the football sometimes). I hope Jeremiah Johnson gets his chance to showcase his skills.

fwf
11-18-2012, 08:29 PM
The serious issue at RB is pass blocking for Manning, one mistake on a blitz and the season would be over. Ball isn't half the running back McGahee is but he's dependable at picking up the blitz.

What makes McGahee so indispensable? And how do we know Ball hasnt improved? He hasnt gotten a good look this year. We know one thing... he'll have fresh legs and two good knees. Ball is 27 and has 175 total NFL carries. FRESH my friends. There's not another starting back in the league right now with more miles on him then Willis I think.

Come on, if McGahee was a rookie and he had all these fumbles and lack of edge speed - we'd be killing him. You cant just go off reputation.

Al Wilson
11-18-2012, 08:32 PM
What make McGahee so indispensable? And how do we know Ball hasnt improved? He hasnt gotten a good look this year. We know one thing... he'll have fresh legs and two good knees. Ball is 27 and has 175 total NFL carries. FRESH my friends. There's not another starting back in the league right now with more miles on him then Willis I think.

Come on, if McGahee was a rookie and he had all these fumbles and lack of edge speed - we'd be killing him. You cant just go off reputation.
LOL

Lance Ball blows. You can't mention him with Willis. Lance Ball as a running back sucks comparing him to Willis. Willis might not be as fast as he used to be, but he has great vision, and knows how to set up his blocks better than any of our running backs. The scary thing is I'm not sure if we have a backup that can step up and be as productive as Willis has been. Only back that intrigues me is Jeremiah Johnson, but I'm not sure if he has improved his blocking.

Pony Boy
11-18-2012, 08:59 PM
What makes McGahee so indispensable? And how do we know Ball hasnt improved? He hasnt gotten a good look this year. We know one thing... he'll have fresh legs and two good knees. Ball is 27 and has 175 total NFL carries. FRESH my friends. There's not another starting back in the league right now with more miles on him then Willis I think.

Hamrob
11-18-2012, 09:05 PM
Moreno will be activated and some playing time. As much as this board hates him....he's a decent back....runs hard. He just needs to hold onto the ball.

Lestat
11-18-2012, 09:08 PM
Moreno better run like he was accused of murder and they want to give him the needle next week.
the fact that Lance Ball is active over him should be humbling enough, but damn, he's got to step it up and get it in gear.

Goobzilla
11-18-2012, 09:09 PM
Willis doesn't think his injury is serious according to PFT

Jekyll15Hyde
11-18-2012, 09:11 PM
Ball has more speed.

Maybe while McGahee's knee is sore but healthy? Hilarious!

Vine
11-18-2012, 09:14 PM
The Broncos running game was going well until McGahee went down. After that, running was a struggle. If McGahee is out, then Denver will need to find a running back to add to their roster, or activate Know-Show. Please not the latter!

RedskinBronco
11-18-2012, 09:16 PM
I hope it's nothing serious. Willis is average RB at best, but the team needs his veteran know how and especially his pass blocking abilities.

Peyton had happy feet today and Hillman was allergic to pass blocking. It's a big part of the game.

BroncoDoug
11-18-2012, 09:22 PM
Willis doesn't think his injury is serious according to PFT

I sure hope not. The way he was stretching it out on the sideline didn't seem to bother him too much

baja
11-18-2012, 09:30 PM
What's the status on Wolfe?

He went out with an injury.

Ratboy
11-18-2012, 09:40 PM
Moreno will be activated and some playing time. As much as this board hates him....he's a decent back....runs hard. He just needs to hold onto the ball.

Nothing will change if he fumbles. McGahee does it all the time.

Ratboy
11-18-2012, 09:41 PM

I thought I seen him back on the field towards the end of the game, but could have been someone else.

Goobzilla
11-18-2012, 09:44 PM
I thought I seen him back on the field towards the end of the game, but could have been someone else.

He was back out there thankfully.

pricejj
11-18-2012, 09:49 PM
I am dude, but McGahee has well below avg speed compared to most NFL backs

???

McGahee ran a 4.28 at Miami, and was timed at a 4.45 average coming into the league.

broncosteven
11-18-2012, 09:50 PM
the more you post the less I think your a bronco fan, you sound more like KMs Liberal boi friend who votes for Gay Marriages a wants to take away my gun that I am too old to shoot these days..

Fixed if for you Loner Star

pricejj
11-18-2012, 09:52 PM

He came back in and played a lot. It looked like Von kneed Wolfe in the quad.

errand
11-18-2012, 09:59 PM

We can always draft Sam Gordon.......

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fFSGhasyHhY?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

troya900
11-18-2012, 10:00 PM
Well its as perfect timing if there ever was. Morena can come in and have her once-a-year good game against the chefs.

DBroncos4life
11-18-2012, 10:05 PM
???

McGahee ran a 4.28 at Miami, and was timed at a 4.45 average coming into the league.

You don't think he runs that fast now do you? I don't agree with a thing he says but, lets be real McGahee speed has faded.

SoCalBronco
11-18-2012, 10:06 PM
We can always draft Sam Gordon.......

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fFSGhasyHhY?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

She's the female Duke Johnson....awesome

errand
11-18-2012, 10:08 PM
The Broncos running game was going well until McGahee went down. After that, running was a struggle. If McGahee is out, then Denver will need to find a running back to add to their roster, or activate Know-Show. Please not the latter!

Hillman and Ball combined for 78 yards on 18 carries....4.3 per carry....and keep in mind on the last 3 carries the Chargers knew we were gonna run it and had 9 in the box....

While i agree we need to find a franchise RB next season, we gotta go into battle with the ones we got. Ball and Hillman and Moreno (if McGahee is out) will hopefully be good enough to make teams respect the run game.

errand
11-18-2012, 10:11 PM
She's the female Duke Johnson....awesome

she's good, but she's nowhere near as good as Becky "Icebox" O'Shea out of Urbania.....

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/e0GgOs3GKjc?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Action
11-18-2012, 10:12 PM
Dumervil thread 2.0

USMCBladerunner
11-18-2012, 11:09 PM
I don't understand the folks that watch these games and conclude that McGahee is an average or below average back...he's freaking awesome in this offense...He doesn't have the game breaking speed, no doubt, but this offense doesn't need its RB to be the game breaker...what he does bring that Hilman and Ball do not is outstanding vision, peerless patience with the blocking, and heavy, heavy pads when its time to go down...it's not that his average gain is so much better than our alternative, its that his variance is so much lower...when he always gets 3-5, it forces the backers and safeties to adjust and then they lose...conversely, a 12 yard run is great, but if it is followed by a 3 yard loss, you are looking at throwing into coverage for the next tow downs...Willis isn't sexy, but he's really good at both blocking and running in this single back set offense...much better than our backups...I hope he isn't hurt badly and is back soon.

baja
11-18-2012, 11:14 PM
I don't understand the folks that watch these games and conclude that McGahee is an average or below average back...he's freaking awesome in this offense...He doesn't have the game breaking speed, no doubt, but this offense doesn't need its RB to be the game breaker...what he does bring that Hilman and Ball do not is outstanding vision, peerless patience with the blocking, and heavy, heavy pads when its time to go down...it's not that his average gain is so much better than our alternative, its that his variance is so much lower...when he always gets 3-5, it forces the backers and safeties to adjust and then they lose...conversely, a 12 yard run is great, but if it is followed by a 3 yard loss, you are looking at throwing into coverage for the next tow downs...Willis isn't sexy, but he's really good at both blocking and running in this single back set offense...much better than our backups...I hope he isn't hurt badly and is back soon.

Good points but he needs to address the fumbles obviously. That's my only concern with him.

pricejj
11-18-2012, 11:41 PM
You don't think he runs that fast now do you? I don't agree with a thing he says but, lets be real McGahee speed has faded.

I bet McGahee still runs in the 4.4's no problem. He's a top 12 NFL RB. Without him, this team goes nowhere.

People talking stuff about him are freaking clueless. He has dropped the rock a couple times early in the year, and now teams are cueing in on all the Broncos Offensive players trying to strip the ball. It's their only chance to win. That's why you keep seeing fumbles.

McGahee is on pace for about 1200 yards this year...meanwhile none of our other RB's can pick up a 1st down.

baja
11-18-2012, 11:58 PM
He was very effective Sunday against the #2 (at the time) defense against the run.

55 yards on 7 carries is almost 8 yards a carry. Who wouldn't take that?

NFLBRONCO
11-18-2012, 11:59 PM
I bet McGahee still runs in the 4.4's no problem. He's a top 12 NFL RB. Without him, this team goes nowhere.

People talking stuff about him are freaking clueless. He has dropped the rock a couple times early in the year, and now teams are cueing in on all the Broncos Offensive players trying to strip the ball. It's their only chance to win. That's why you keep seeing fumbles.

McGahee is on pace for about 1200 yards this year...meanwhile none of our other RB's can pick up a 1st down.

I agree

Without Kuper and Willis this offense will struggle in postseason.

lonestar
11-19-2012, 12:05 AM

Good post and incitful.

If you go back to any of their runs and for that matter Trindons they are grabbing at the arms on them all..

fox might want to start having them carry the ball wherever they go at Dove valley. See who can bring him their balls.

Worked on any team I was on the ball carriers all became better at holding on to it.

Once saw a female tennis player take a ball to the coach, guess which RB did not play that week. Never happened again. She was that good an athlete he tried to recruit her. She wound up a state tennis champion.

Natedogg
11-19-2012, 12:57 AM
Good post and incitful.

If you go back to any of their runs and for that matter Trindons they are grabbing at the arms on them all..

fox might want to start having them carry the ball wherever they go at Dove valley. See who can bring him their balls.

Worked on any team I was on the ball carriers all became better at holding on to it.

Once saw a female tennis player take a ball to the coach, guess which RB did not play that week. Never happened again. She was that good an athlete he tried to recruit her. She wound up a state tennis champion.

Mock reincarnated?

fwf
11-19-2012, 07:30 AM
Hillman and Ball combined for 78 yards on 18 carries....4.3 per carry....and keep in mind on the last 3 carries the Chargers knew we were gonna run it and had 9 in the box....

Yep and Ball chucked and out ran a few defenders along the way. When's the last time McGahee has ran away from anyone?

The people who are defending McGahee are probably the same people who were on Tebow's nuts last year. We shouldnt make allegiances to the players, only the jersey

Requiem
11-19-2012, 07:38 AM
Mock reincarnated?

Do not insult Mock ever again.

socalorado
Yep and Ball chucked and out ran a few defenders along the way. When's the last time McGahee has ran away from anyone?

The people who are defending McGahee are probably the same people who were on Tebow's nuts last year. We shouldnt make allegiances to the players, only the jersey

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/6087/rickjamescocaine.jpg

baja

Most of the knuckle heads have left but I see you decided to stay.

fwf
11-19-2012, 07:39 AM

No mention of fumbles?

Sorry, but its not difficult to find a back who can be successful in a Peyton Manning run offense. Why not find a player who's capable of taking it to the house and holding on to the ball. As well as grinding out the 3-4 yarders like Willis does do well. Theyre out there my friend.
We're limiting how great this team can be.
There's a reason Willis is only making 1million this season.
I like Mcgahee as a guy, but he's not an every down back anymore. And now with this knee injury, its time to see what else we have on the shelf

fwf
11-19-2012, 07:43 AM
Good post and incitful.

Every defender in the league is taught to go after the ball on every play. What are you saying?

What's in the water out there?

fwf
11-19-2012, 07:48 AM

We'll see my friend. Think of me, will you, in Jan when McGahee coughs it up in a big time situation.

Im not saying our backups are any kind of world beaters, but they atleast deserve an audition.

Requiem
11-19-2012, 07:55 AM
FWF, what are your other accounts on the Mane?

Rohirrim
11-19-2012, 08:02 AM
He was very effective Sunday against the #2 (at the time) defense against the run.

55 yards on 7 carries is almost 8 yards a carry. Who wouldn't take that?

What I always notice is that when Willis is in the game and the Broncos are running between the tackles, Willis is usually breaking through for the extra yards. Hillman and Ball always seem to get stopped about three or four yards short of where McGahee usually ends up. It's a noticeable difference. McGahee is the best RB on the team. By far.

baja
11-19-2012, 08:22 AM
We'll see my friend. Think of me, will you, in Jan when McGahee coughs it up in a big time situation.

Im not saying our backups are any kind of world beaters, but they atleast deserve an audition.

Clearly the fumbling is a problem. Everyone agrees with that. Why you are singled out for criticism is the other stuff;

Fox is too conservative

Hillman is a bust.

McGahee is washed up and too slow.

Ball is better than McGahee.

J. Johnson is better than McGahee

That is why you get dumped on. You can be very troll like. That is why I asked you if you are a Bronco fan. You often make what looks like baiting statements.

baja
11-19-2012, 08:25 AM
What I always notice is that when Willis is in the game and the Broncos are running between the tackles, Willis is usually breaking through for the extra yards. Hillman and Ball always seem to get stopped about three or four yards short of where McGahee usually ends up. It's a noticeable difference. McGahee is the best RB on the team. By far.

McGahee has power, vision and patience. That is why he can do those things you point out.

If KM had his vision and patience he'd be a solid back.

mwill07
11-19-2012, 08:36 AM
Hillman, to me, looks like the game is too fast for him at this point. He looks like he is going full-speed, all the time, and not reading blocks or setting things up.

That's probably normal for a rookie, especially the youngest one in the league. Once the game slows down for him, he will be fine but he's not there yet.

lonestar
11-19-2012, 08:38 AM
No mention of fumbles?

Sorry, but its not difficult to find a back who can be successful in a Peyton Manning run offense. Why not find a player who's capable of taking it to the house and holding on to the ball. As well as grinding out the 3-4 yarders like Willis does do well. Theyre out there my friend.
We're limiting how great this team can be.
There's a reason Willis is only making 1million this season.
I like Mcgahee as a guy, but he's not an every down back anymore. And now with this knee injury, its time to see what else we have on the shelf

Yep these kind of guys grow on trees.

As far as running is concerned it is more about controlling the clock than scoring each time we touch the ball. Mannings offense in the past wore out his defenses, because they were back on the field so fast, and OFTEN they usually got blown out of the playoffs because they did not have balance.

Guess that kind of went over your head. Like everything else does.

lonestar
11-19-2012, 08:40 AM

Wait a minute you promoted him to knuckle head. Sure you want to do so?

BTW responding to him just empowers him. Yeah I know I did to will try to stop that. Eventually they just go away if you do not.

DENVERDUI55
11-19-2012, 09:03 AM
My concern about Willis getting hurt may be true. I think we need to phone in Tim Hightower, Addai and even Ryan Grant. I want a back like Willis that can pick up the tough yards and I think Hightower would fit the bill perfect. Plus he can fumble as good as Willis.

fwf
11-19-2012, 09:10 AM
Wait a minute you promoted him to knuckle head. Sure you want to do so?

BTW responding to him just empowers him. Yeah I know I did to will try to stop that. Eventually they just go away if you do not.

You're right lonestar, because i just speak falsity's and propaganda. McGahee is awesome! I come to the mane to debate people, not be a cheerleader. I cheer at home. I'm not in here posting on every thread trying to be a troll. I havent called out Fox this season.

I have one issue that I call people out on. That's their unending love for McGahee and their status quo mentality when it comes to our run game. I dont believe McGahee gets a pass bc he's a veteran and has had success in the past. Sry. Most of you dont agree. This team could avg 40 points a game if we had a CJ Spiller or Doug Martin. Thats why I was so outspoken about bringing someone in at the deadline.

The run game is a real issue and no one seems to give a ****.

baja
11-19-2012, 09:15 AM
You're right lonestar, because i just speak falsity's and propaganda. McGahee is awesome! I come to the mane to debate people, not be a cheerleader. I cheer at home. I'm not in here posting on every thread trying to be a troll. I havent called out Fox this season.

I have one issue that I call people out on. That's their unending love for McGahee and their status quo mentality when it comes to our run game. I dont believe McGahee gets a pass bc he's a veteran and has had success in the past. Sry. Most of you dont agree. This team could avg 40 points a game if we had a CJ Spiller or Doug Martin. Thats why I was so outspoken about bringing someone in at the deadline.

It would have been nice to have drafted Martin but if Osweller becomes our next QB and excels then it was worth passing onMartin. Also we would have missed out on Wolfe and he is playing amazing for a rookie DT.

Is Martin > Wolfe + Osweller, we don't know yet.

Broncos_OTM
11-19-2012, 09:22 AM
I haven't read this thread so i haven't checked if posted, but don't we have to wait for swelling to go down to check willis's knee?

Broncos_OTM
11-19-2012, 09:26 AM

I have one issue that I call people out on. That's their unending love for McGahee and their status quo mentality when it comes to our run game. I dont believe McGahee gets a pass bc he's a veteran and has had success in the past. Sry. Most of you dont agree. This team could .. 0 points a game if we had a CJ Spiller or Doug Martin. Thats why I was so outspoken about bringing someone in at the deadline.

You DID troll with that bull**** you pulled the other weak and for that .. you have No credibility. None, zip, zero zilch. Bitch go jump in the river. You cry because you people made fun of you. Cry troll cry

socalorado
11-19-2012, 09:31 AM

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2735/4187180308_1b605b4f17.jpg

baja
11-19-2012, 09:39 AM

We are all still waiting for your promised video of you jumping in the cold river.
PS please wear cloths

pricejj
11-19-2012, 09:43 AM

A few weeks ago, Alfred Williams said that Shanahan (your favorite), would have all the Defensive players trying to strip the ball out of Offensive players hands at every opportunity. Even after practice plays were over, walking back to the huddle, and in the locker room.

I rarely agree with Big Al's takes, but he might want to remind Elway about this...

Broncos_OTM
11-19-2012, 09:46 AM
:egbgb:nFWF, what are your other accounts on the Mane?troll that tool up.

Play2win
11-19-2012, 10:44 AM
You DID troll with that bull**** you pulled the other weak and for that .. you have No credibility. None, zip, zero zilch. b**** go jump in the river. You cry because you people made fun of you. Cry troll cry

Isn't this the guy who got a real short ban, and completely lost it on twitter?

LetsGoBroncos
11-19-2012, 12:41 PM
Goodness, when are we gonna get some news on this?

lonestar
11-19-2012, 01:10 PM

Male bovine Excrement. No reasonable Fans on here pout out unending love.

Most see it for what it is. He is the beat option to run the ball in this scheme.

KM has happy feet and has as big a fumble issues as The big guy has and is I'll equipped to handle big boy NFL football. At best he is a change of pace RB. Same as the rookie and Trindon is..

As for Ball seen flashes for him as well as numbness the othe RB JJ iirc has how's me nothing other than disaster RB. When you have no me else.

Now if yow want to talk about next year have a ball but stop the crap about a damned fine RB that has done all that was expected from him since coming to town..
It is not like we have a gazillion dollar wrapped up in him..

Last but not least. Running the ball in Mannings O is when HE sees the opening to do so after seeing the defensive set up. RBs are jut there to keep the DL/DC honest. And to kill the clock.

So we do not need a super stud until Manning is gone.

Smiling Assassin27
11-19-2012, 01:15 PM
I KNEW we shouldn't have traded Timmy. Next mike alstott.

lonestar
11-19-2012, 01:15 PM
It would have been nice to have drafted Martin but if Osweller becomes our next QB and excels then it was worth passing onMartin. Also we would have missed out on Wolfe and he is playing amazing for a rookie DT.

Is Martin > Wolfe + Osweller, we don't know yet.

Most RBs average about 4 years in the NFL they are a dime a dozen. Nice to have a stud but it would go unused for most of the game with Manning..

I'll always go for two players that typically have longer shelf lives than one RB.

If all goes according to plan Oz plays 16 years and Wolf goes 10-12. No matter if it is new math or not that is more bang for your draft choice anyday.

Mountain Bronco
11-19-2012, 01:17 PM
^^^ Dude, write in complete sentences with somewhat comprehensible grammar. It would help.

pout out unending love???

He is the beat option? Same as the rookie and Trindon is...

the other RB JJ iirc has how's me nothing other than disaster RB???

Dollars???

Can't understand a word you are saying.

lonestar
11-19-2012, 01:17 PM

A few weeks ago, Alfred Williams said that Shanahan (your favorite), would have all the Defensive players trying to strip the ball out of Offensive players hands at every opportunity. Even after practice plays were over, walking back to the huddle, and in the locker room.

I rarely agree with Big Al's takes, but he might want to remind Elway about this...

I suspect. That was more Bobby that called for those drills than mikey.

But yes someone should remind the johns about that.

fwf
11-19-2012, 02:05 PM
So we do not need a super stud until Manning is gone.

But they're sure nice to have. And we're certainly not 10-0 right nor would we be favored to beat the Pats, Texans or @ Ravens.

I thought Mcghee was playing slightly below replacement player/ league avg. Not counting the fumbles. We can do better. Just watch.. we;ll be fine.

Requiem
11-19-2012, 02:10 PM
Looks like Lonestar forgot who Edgerrin James was.

DENVERDUI55
11-19-2012, 04:25 PM
I haven't read this thread so i haven't checked if posted, but don't we have to wait for swelling to go down to check willis's knee?

Not to diagnose but to do surgery.

lonestar
11-19-2012, 06:39 PM
^^^ Dude, write in complete sentences with somewhat comprehensible grammar. It would help.

pout out unending love???

He is the beat option? Same as the rookie and Trindon is...

the other RB JJ iirc has how's me nothing other than disaster RB???

Dollars???

Can't understand a word you are saying.

Ask someone that cares.

What are you an English teacher and the forums grammar cop?

lonestar
11-19-2012, 06:42 PM
But they're sure nice to have. And we're certainly not 10-0 right nor would we be favored to beat the Pats, Texans or @ Ravens.

I thought Mcghee was playing slightly below replacement player/ league avg. Not counting the fumbles. We can do better. Just watch.. we;ll be fine.

As I said before nice to have.

But in able to get them someone has to go..

As for your last comment. THERE you go thinking again.