PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING: DJ Williams Now Has More Tackles Than DUIs!

RhymesayersDU
11-18-2012, 05:31 PM
Championship!

Requiem
11-18-2012, 05:32 PM
And bennys in the bank account.

brncs_fan
11-18-2012, 05:32 PM
:lombardi:

Harvitz81
11-18-2012, 05:38 PM
As much **** as this board gives DJ - he played well today and I welcome him over Brooking anyday.

baja
11-18-2012, 05:41 PM
Champ was sure happy he's back, couldn't say enough about what DJ means to this defense.

24champ
11-18-2012, 05:44 PM
Inb4 Lonelystar rant.

Requiem
11-18-2012, 05:57 PM
Inb4 Lonelystar rant.

wel then teh facts about dj is he drove drunk numbnuts. his taCKles arent good mostly coming down the field and not behind the LOS, but what his fanbois don't get is he ain't gonana be here cause of the $. tanahan. draft. DOODLE.

GreatBronco16
11-18-2012, 05:57 PM
I don't think he needs to go back to being a full time starter this year, but he did play better than I though he would. Keep rotating the LBers out. It is working.

RhymesayersDU
11-18-2012, 06:05 PM
wel then teh facts about dj is he drove drunk numbnuts. his taCKles arent good mostly coming down the field and not behind the LOS, but what his fanbois don't get is he ain't gonana be here cause of the $. tanahan. draft. DOODLE.

LOL LOL LOL

24champ
11-18-2012, 06:12 PM

I guess you don't know that Elway won't pay numbnuts 7.7 million next season.

I guess DJ will be cut soon, he should have been cut 3 months ago because he is a numbnut.

I also guess that Fox will play him because he has no other choice. I also guess that Tanahan is the best nickname I ever came up with even though everyone else on this board thinks its stupid because its just a bunch of kiddies posting on this board.

eddie mac
11-18-2012, 06:12 PM
Dunno whether he was the difference maker but we've been killed by TE's all season.

Today Gates caught 2 balls for 17 yards. Job done.

SoCalBronco
11-18-2012, 06:18 PM
.Tanahan

BroncoMan4ever
11-18-2012, 06:19 PM
Dunno whether he was the difference maker but we've been killed by TE's all season.

It was the pressure Quivers was facing. He dropped back and immediately had a defender in his face. Easiest way to shut down pass catchers is to mess with the guy throwing them the ball.

Lestat
11-18-2012, 06:23 PM
so glad to see him back and playing well. just so nice to see.

Bacchus
11-18-2012, 06:26 PM

I made a correction, otherwise it was perfect.

GreatBronco16
11-18-2012, 06:30 PM

Not sure if you watched the game or not, but DJ has absolutly nothing to do with it.

lonestar
11-18-2012, 07:18 PM
Not sure if you watched the game or not, but DJ has absolutly nothing to do with it.

From what I did see today he played well not sure of the stats but it seemed like less than 20 plays and probably no more than 5 tackles at best..

I saw he actually made a tackle for a loss nice shooting of the gap on that one.. I do not recall him playing pass coverage but then was not obsessed with him like some of his fan bois seem to be..

I'm sure his bois will be out in force to press the points.. But I do not see him as long term at his rate of pay..

probably just a matter of time before his next DUI or failed piss test anyway..

AKBroncofan
11-18-2012, 07:22 PM
DJ was a beast today. Welcome back buddy

Bacchus
11-18-2012, 08:00 PM

Good point.

Jekyll15Hyde
11-18-2012, 08:02 PM
Was it me or were there a few plays where they had all 4 LBs in there? (DJ, Von, Woody, Brooking)

g6matty
11-18-2012, 08:13 PM
why does he wear that black pad on his bicep

bronco militia
11-18-2012, 08:21 PM
Was it me or were there a few plays where they had all 4 LBs in there? (DJ, Von, Woody, Brooking)

they worked on in it training camp....Von was lined up as a DE

baja
11-18-2012, 08:22 PM
why does he wear that black pad on his bicep

It's an antabuse patch

MileHighMagic
11-18-2012, 08:27 PM
Loved them spikes he wore.

broncosteven
11-18-2012, 08:41 PM
I guess you don't know that Elway won't pay numbnuts 7.7 million next season.

I guess DJ will be cut soon, he should have been cut 3 months ago because he is a numbnut.

I also guess that Fox will play him because he has no other choice. I also guess that Tanahan is the best nickname I ever came up with even though everyone else on this board thinks its stupid because its just a bunch of kiddies posting on this board.

WHO IS THE SMARTEST OCTAGENARIAN ON THE MANE! I told all you liberal kiddies that DJ should have been cut retoactively to April 2004 even though he made some great plays from MLB that we haven't seen at all this year and he brings us quality depth for the last 6 games of the season cutting his liberal ass would make the world a better place for concervative old people like me. Hell a guy like DJ would not make it past the gate of my retired community not so much for being young and strong but for the way our forefathers raised us not to trust those type of people. DJ got lucky today I am sure vs KC he will be forced back to the bench by that white guy who goes by the name of Broookingsess, I sure wish Branch Rickey was still around so I could kick his ass for allowing Jackie Robinson into the MLB! Hey You liberal punk kids! Get off my LawN!

pricejj
11-18-2012, 09:17 PM
D.J. looks....

a) possessed
b) institutionalized
c) ready to pull a shank
d) extremely pissed off
e) all of the above

DivineLegion
11-18-2012, 09:26 PM
Ohhhh good one. C!

Did I hear a slight Mike Tyson lisp developing?

Bacchus
11-18-2012, 09:29 PM
WHO IS THE SMARTEST OCTAGENARIAN ON THE MANE! I told all you liberal kiddies that DJ should have been cut retoactively to April 2004 even though he made some great plays from MLB that we haven't seen at all this year and he brings us quality depth for the last 6 games of the season cutting his liberal ass would make the world a better place for concervative old people like me. Hell a guy like DJ would not make it past the gate of my retired community not so much for being young and strong but for the way our forefathers raised us not to trust those type of people. DJ got lucky today I am sure vs KC he will be forced back to the bench by that white guy who goes by the name of Broookingsess, I sure wish Branch Rickey was still around so I could kick his ass for allowing Jackie Robinson into the MLB! Hey You liberal punk kids! Get off my LawN!

You shouldn't mix ambien and alcohol.

Bacchus
11-18-2012, 09:30 PM
D.J. looks....

a) possessed
b) institutionalized
c) ready to pull a shank
d) extremely pissed off
e) all of the above

Drunk and on steroids would be logical choices.

DivineLegion
11-18-2012, 09:30 PM
Epic.

pricejj
11-18-2012, 09:32 PM
Drunk and on steroids would be logical choices.

Ah that's what it is...

Bacchus
11-18-2012, 09:35 PM
Ah that's what it is...

Yeah, I thought I saw him doing Yager shots on the sideline.

canadianbroncosfan
11-18-2012, 09:39 PM

http://www.totalprosports.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/4-the_rock_clap_clap_gif.gif

I sir, am not worthy

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-K100_pC2aLk/UBFoEH_654I/AAAAAAAAC6I/gChmX0s21N8/s1600/notworthy.gif

DBroncos4life
11-18-2012, 09:39 PM
Thank god he got busted for using PED's his play looks better without them.

pricejj
11-18-2012, 09:43 PM
Yeah, I thought I saw him doing Yager shots on the sideline.

Every dominant Defense needs a little jailhouse in 'em I spose.

All he talks about is wanting to hit someone, and how football is all he knows. You would think he has been in solitary for the past 11 weeks.

baja
11-18-2012, 11:19 PM
Although their expected playing time for Sunday had been described as "uncertain," Broncos defensive end Elvis Dumervil and linebacker D.J. Williams didn't just get their feet wet in the Broncos' victory over San Diego.
The pair all but face-planted Chargers quarterback Philip Rivers in the turf.
"We have a lot of energy out there and we're having fun," Dumervil said of the Broncos' defense. "There's so many guys contributing. We felt like the whole game on defense, we were going to do the job."
Broncos coaches had said during the week they didn't know how many snaps Dumervil or Williams would get. After all, Dumervil had sprained his left shoulder the previous weekend in the victory at Carolina and sat out the final 2 quarters of that game.
And Williams, everybody figured, would have to knock off a thick layer of rust, having sat out the first nine games because of two NFL suspensions.
As it turned out, both played a pivotal role in forcing Rivers into a frustrating afternoon.
Dumervil, whose availability for Sunday's game had been listed as "questionable," was in the opening lineup and did not look the worse for wear. He recorded six tackles (tied for third most on the team), a tackle for loss, a forced fumble and a sack.
"I've been in situations before where I had to play with pain," Dumervil said. "I don't like it. But you got to go. The team needs me, and I'm going to do whatever I can to help the team."
Dumervil's sack and forced fumble came on the final play of the game and prevented Rivers from attempting any kind of "Hail Mary" pass, with the Chargers down by a touchdown.
"There's so many guys contributing," Dumervil said. "We felt like the whole game on defense, we were going to do the job."
Williams entered the lineup on the game's fourth snap and immediately became part of the regular rotation. He finished with four tackles and a tackle for loss.
"I thought D.J. had a great week of preparation," Broncos coach John Fox said. "The guy obviously worked diligently while he was away from us."
If Williams felt rusty at all, it couldn't have been evident to the Chargers. A former University of Miami star, Williams spent the early part of the season working out in South Florida. Then, a few weeks before his suspension was lifted, he moved back to Denver to adjust to altitude.
"I have to credit my conditioning — the strength and conditioning coaches here," Williams said. "They helped keep me focused."

Read more: Broncos' Elvis Dumervil, D.J. Williams make impact vs. Chargers - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_22023958/broncos-elvis-dumervil-d-j-williams-make-impact?source=jBar#ixzz2CePF20jS
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse

Requiem
11-19-2012, 09:21 AM
Looks like I was about right with lonely schlong's feedback on the issue.