PDA

View Full Version : Do we sweep the division?

baja
11-16-2012, 08:44 AM
poll coming

baja
11-16-2012, 08:46 AM
We should so I'm gonna say yes.

Crushaholic
11-16-2012, 08:47 AM
We play the Chiefs on the last game of the regular season. We MIGHT be resting our starters. That's a probable loss...

baja
11-16-2012, 08:49 AM
We play the Chiefs on the last game of the regular season. We MIGHT be resting our starters. That's a probable loss...

I don't think so. Honestly I think our back ups can beat KC they are that bad.

baja
11-16-2012, 08:50 AM
Put in KM and let it be his tryout for next season.

g6matty
11-16-2012, 08:55 AM
knoshon was off to a great game vs KC last year he was like 4 carries for 60 yards before getting hurt if i remember right.

knoshon aka chiefs killer!!

Baba Booey
11-16-2012, 08:56 AM
If we win Sunday, yes.

Rohirrim
11-16-2012, 09:05 AM
Let's put it this way, we sure as hell should.

Rohirrim
11-16-2012, 09:06 AM

Good thing that's a home game. If it was at Narrowhead, the place would be empty.

SouthStndJunkie
11-16-2012, 09:10 AM
To quote Winston Wolfe: "Lets not start sucking each other's ***** quite yet."

Lets take them one game at a time and see how it goes.

I've got a good feeling about this team, but like the team, we need to worry about winning the next game on the schedule.

baja
11-16-2012, 09:15 AM

I've got a good feeling about this team, but like the team, we need to worry about winning the next game on the schedule.

....because there is never any speculation on a fan message board.

Pretty sure every poster knows that.

Hell there are threads here planning next years draft.

SouthStndJunkie
11-16-2012, 09:18 AM
Nothing wrong with talking about it, but I'm trying not to look too far ahead right now and am living in the moment and enjoying each win.

baja
11-16-2012, 09:20 AM
Nothing wrong with talking about it, but I'm trying not to look too far ahead right now and am living in the moment and enjoying each win.

Me too.

Think we beat the Chargers?

DENVERDUI55
11-16-2012, 09:22 AM
We rest starters last week and give KC easy win thus taking Barkley out of their pick range. In reality I'm looking ahead because as fabs we have no effect on the team taking one game at a time.

razorwire77
11-16-2012, 09:27 AM
Yes. We face **** San Diego on Sunday and Norv gets fired before the end of the year. Either the Raider or Chef road games will be closer than the spread, but I think Denver is a matchup nightmare for either of them, so we take both of those games. I think we'll split the Baltimore/TB games. Honestly though, we might lose the KC home game. Say we're 11-4 or 10-5 going into that game and playoff seeding is already decided. We might see the Big Brock show and a bunch of starters rested for the next week.

Boobs McGee
11-16-2012, 09:59 AM
Curb stomp those mfer's! Roll on through our division like a fat kid chasing free cake!

canadianbroncosfan
11-16-2012, 10:06 AM

I'm guessing this is the case. They do it so that they can all beak us in the off season bragging about splitting a season series with us.

BroncoMan4ever
11-16-2012, 10:17 AM

I doubt it. Couple more losses by the Chiefs and they pack it in for the season. Our backups can kick an uninspred Chiefs team's ass.

SonOfLe-loLang
11-16-2012, 10:22 AM
Next week's cheifs game will be the first im completely missing since...maybe ever. Ill be on a plane over the atlantic, so no way to follow it. Im beyond nervous to check the score when i get off.

baja
11-16-2012, 10:25 AM
Next week's cheifs game will be the first im completely missing since...maybe ever. Ill be on a plane over the atlantic, so no way to follow it. Im beyond nervous to check the score when i get off.

Don't some flights have wifi depending on the carrier when you are over international waters?

broncocalijohn
11-16-2012, 10:26 AM

I thought this too but we are going for a first round bye. If so, we probably need this game.

Plus, Cheifs are using a back up QB in Cassel so why can't we beat them with one ourselves?

SonOfLe-loLang
11-16-2012, 10:26 AM
Don't some flights have wifi depending on the carrier when you are over international waters?

I dont think so because the wifi signal comes from the ground, not the air. Which you cant do over the ocean. but ill double check that

baja
11-16-2012, 10:28 AM
I dont think so because the wifi signal comes from the ground, not the air. Which you cant do over the ocean. but ill double check that

Airlines wifi originates from satellite

After all you are moving at 600 mph

maher_tyler
11-16-2012, 10:31 AM

That's a winnable game even with our back ups playing.

SouthStndJunkie
11-16-2012, 10:38 AM
Me too.

Think we beat the Chargers?

I think Denver is happy to be back home after 2 eastern time road games in a row and will play well on Sunday.

Denver 38

San Diego 24

baja
11-16-2012, 10:42 AM
I think Denver is happy to be back home after 2 eastern time road games in a row and will play well on Sunday.

Denver 38

San Diego 24

That score is a good bet.

I'll go with 36 -17 Denver because of the way the D is playing

SouthStndJunkie
11-16-2012, 10:43 AM
That score is a good bet.

I'll go with 36 -17 Denver because of the way the D is playing

I think Denver will be up 38-17 late and then give up a garbage TD to make it look closer than it was at 38-24.

baja
11-16-2012, 10:46 AM
I think Denver will be up 38-17 late and then give up a garbage TD to make it look closer than it was at 38-24.

Good call, I didn't think about that.

You ice fishing yet? ;D

SouthStndJunkie
11-16-2012, 11:16 AM
Good call, I didn't think about that.

You ice fishing yet? ;D

We'll have ice soon enough.

Fishing is one of my passions, but ice fishing is one type of fishing that I'm not enamored with.

Might be more enjoyable if I did it up right with a heated ice shanty and some good Scotch....but all the times I've gone I've stood outside and stared into a hole in the water while freezing my ass off.

SonOfLe-loLang
11-16-2012, 11:17 AM
Airlines wifi originates from satellite

After all you are moving at 600 mph

No, it comes from the ground. I always figured the opposite too (at least Go Go inflight does). In any case, Virgin Atlantic doesnt offer it.

baja
11-16-2012, 11:21 AM

Fishing is one of my passions, but ice fishing is one type of fishing that I'm not enamored with.

Might be more enjoyable if I did it up right with a heated ice shanty and some good Scotch....but all the times I've gone I've stood outside and stared into a hole in the water while freezing my ass off.

Gotta have the right shack

https://www.google.com.mx/search?q=awesome+ice+fishing+shacks&hl=en&client=safari&tbo=u&tbm=isch&source=univ&sa=X&ei=pZGmUKjQCIuC8ATPvIG4Dg&ved=0CCsQsAQ&biw=1024&bih=644#biv=i|4;d|zkFDf2bz_gwUwM:

DENVERDUI55
11-16-2012, 11:24 AM

I agree plus when it is cold enough your beer freezes too.

ZONA
11-16-2012, 11:28 AM

I don't see it that way at all. You can't rest your starters if you have a lagit shot at homefield throughout the playoffs. Although against the Chiefs, I think our starters might be taking the 2nd half off, if you know what I mean, hahaha.

KipCorrington25
11-16-2012, 11:42 AM
We'll have our playoff spot locked in and will lose to KC who will end up 2-14 and due to the strong finish will sign Crennel and Pioli to new long term deals.

Crushaholic
11-16-2012, 12:55 PM
I don't see it that way at all. You can't rest your starters if you have a lagit shot at homefield throughout the playoffs. Although against the Chiefs, I think our starters might be taking the 2nd half off, if you know what I mean, hahaha.

You're right. If Denver still has seeding at stake, they will do everything they can to win that game. If they are locked in to a certain spot, I'm not sure they will be too concerned about handing the Chiefs a win. After all, that would knock the Chiefs down in the draft...

oubronco
11-16-2012, 01:41 PM

Exactly they better bring it every week

baja
11-18-2012, 05:29 PM
so do we?