PDA

View Full Version : Gotta flip Von some s#@t

Quoydogs
11-15-2012, 12:12 PM
Von is the most exciting player I have watched in a Broncos uniform in a long long time. I think he is by far the best defensive player in the league. I have to give credit to the ???? Who hit him on the first play of last weeks game. Does anyone have a video clip of that. Who ever it was laid him out.

Nwp-Apap
11-15-2012, 12:14 PM
Steve Smith

Quoydogs
11-15-2012, 12:16 PM
Steve Smith

Really that dude is like 5'10 and weighs 50lbs soaking wet. HAHA I bet Von got all kinda crap for that in the locker room.LOL

theAPAOps5
11-15-2012, 12:18 PM
If it was anyone but Steve Smith he would get crap. Steve Smith is known for flat laying people out.

DENVERDUI55
11-15-2012, 12:37 PM
Steve smith is little bulldog. He maybe the best ute of all time.

Quoydogs
11-15-2012, 12:55 PM
Steve smith is little bulldog. He maybe the best ute of all time.

I guess so, I turned on the shortclips last night. Love that stuff it's like a whole new game again. Anyways first play and whap ! Felt sorry for Von but that was a huge hit. The other thing I really liked about rewatching it like that was you could tell they cam out playing at 150 % We took it on and broke them. We crushed there spirits and dismantled them. Our team is Amazing and only getting better.

TheReverend
11-15-2012, 01:05 PM
ANY full speed hit you don't see coming will lay you out.

baja
11-15-2012, 01:13 PM
I guess so, I turned on the shortclips last night. Love that stuff it's like a whole new game again. Anyways first play and whap ! Felt sorry for Von but that was a huge hit. The other thing I really liked about rewatching it like that was you could tell they cam out playing at 150 % We took it on and broke them. We crushed there spirits and dismantled them. Our team is Amazing and only getting better.

I cringed at the play just glad Von didn't get hurt.

Then manning took the awkward slide again I cringed.

Then DT had what looked like a serious leg/knee injury another big cringe

Doom went out with what looked like a serious, possibly season ending injury

super cringe time.

I got my cringe move down that day.

2KBack
11-15-2012, 01:44 PM
ANY full speed hit you don't see coming will lay you out.

This.

A punching bag is 60-80lbs....try getting hit with one going 25MPH

ChrisToker
11-15-2012, 03:32 PM
Really that dude is like 5'10 and weighs 50lbs soaking wet. HAHA I bet Von got all kinda crap for that in the locker room.LOL

It's called leverage, just look at Doom. He makes. 6'6 320 pounders look silly.