PDA

View Full Version : Sometimes when watching a Broncos game...

SoonerBronco
11-15-2012, 10:42 AM
I look at the TV in disbelief...Im still in shock Peyton Manning is QBing our team... Then, I just smile and say "Thank you John Elway":strong:

That is all...Carry on...

Cmac821
11-15-2012, 10:43 AM
Maybe change your avatar now?

55CrushEm
11-15-2012, 10:48 AM
......I fap repeatedly.

Popcorn Sutton
11-15-2012, 10:52 AM

^

broncosteven
11-15-2012, 11:19 AM
I look at the TV in disbelief...Im still in shock Peyton Manning is QBing our team... Then, I just smile and say "Thank you John Elway":strong:

That is all...Carry on...

Now you know how I feel when I look at the moon.

Sometimes I just stand there and her the MOCR loops in my head and think that we once landed men on the moon who walked and drove on it's surface for days at a time then returned safely to the Earth.

Irish Stout
11-15-2012, 11:38 AM

This guy is awesome. Not just because he's a fellow Ram.

Crushaholic
11-15-2012, 12:06 PM

Yeah. What the hell, sooner? The irony of you, with a Tebow avatar, starting this thread is golden...ROFL!

canadianbroncosfan
11-15-2012, 12:41 PM
When I watch, I go all Abramovich

http://gifs.gifbin.com/042010/1272535664_roman-abramovich-is-happy.gif

cutthemdown
11-15-2012, 01:14 PM

Sometimes I just stand there and her the MOCR loops in my head and think that we once landed men on the moon who walked and drove on it's surface for days at a time then returned safely to the Earth.

That is crazy. Just think what it must have felt like to look back at the Earth. To see your home planet like that, from another celestial body, is just freaky amazing.

Manning is good also though.

uplink
11-15-2012, 01:17 PM
Things are starting to remind me of those last two years with Elway at QB when everything associated with the team was positive.

BroncoMan4ever
11-15-2012, 01:39 PM

And then 43 years later cut funding to that program.

Old Dude
11-15-2012, 01:42 PM
Yeah, yeah, yeah. But is Manning really worth all the picks and players we gave up to get him?

Broncos_OTM
11-15-2012, 01:52 PM
I have to ask... what is fap?

huh??
11-15-2012, 02:21 PM
I have to ask... what is fap?

Oh... It's just the sound that is made when you're violently "rubbing one out", but it's also used as a verb, as in: "That Playmate's photo shoot makes her look almost pregnant! I can't fap to this!"

broncosteven
11-15-2012, 02:59 PM
And then 43 years later cut funding to that program.

Nixon started cutting funding after Apollo 11, which as I told Titan offline wasn't all bad. They weren't sure how many times they would have to test to get a good landing. Hell without doing the Apollo 8 all up test flight around the moon it could have taken up to Apollo 13-15 before our 1st true landing depending how safe they played it.

The thing I am mad about is that there should have been a replacement to the Shuttle program by the mid 90's, they never expected the Shuttle fleet as we knew it to be in production for so long without having something newer/better replacing/updating it.

I think the USA got complacent and there were no new challenges and the program atrophied.

Now there is a new NASA director who wants to send manned deep space missions and we are working on the new SLS platform. In a way it is an exciting time, kinda like the downtime between Apollo (including Skylab) and the shuttle. Here is to hoping we have enough support for a full on deep spaced manned mission further out than our back yard!

Rother8
11-16-2012, 02:07 AM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7wfYIMyS_dI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Los Broncos
11-16-2012, 05:34 AM
I get a BJ while I'm watching the game.

SeedReaver
11-16-2012, 06:15 AM
I get a BJ while I'm watching the game.

Yes, I'm sure that happens every game. Your gf/wife gets so horny from watching those sweaty football players that she just has to rip down your pants and start going to town while you lean back with your beer and remote control.

....Then you wake up and rub one out.

manchambo
11-16-2012, 07:07 AM
Sometimes Peyton's helmet creates a crease in his five head that reminds me of a woman's naughty bits and I get semi chubbed. I'm so ashamed.

Heyneck
11-16-2012, 07:22 AM
......I fap repeatedly.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100801192730/halofanon/images/6/62/Maestro.gif

Beantown Bronco
11-16-2012, 07:36 AM
Yes, I'm sure that happens every game. Your gf/wife gets so horny from watching those sweaty football players that she just has to rip down your pants and start going to town while you lean back with your beer and remote control.

It's the Eric Decker effect.......

little known

HighCountryBronco
11-16-2012, 07:58 AM
Sometimes Peyton's helmet creates a crease in his five head that reminds me of a woman's naughty bits and I get semi chubbed. I'm so ashamed.

Hilarious!

Kaylore
11-16-2012, 09:01 AM
If you guys were watching an exciting game and your significant other suddenly walked in the room dressed as a slutty school girl, does that make her awesome or evil?

Rohirrim
11-16-2012, 09:04 AM

:spit:

SeedReaver
11-16-2012, 09:06 AM
If you guys were watching an exciting game and your significant other suddenly walked in the room dressed as a slutty school girl, does that make her awesome or evil?
Is that what you do for Kuper? Does he spank you for being a naughty girl, or does he watch the game, ya know, bros before hos style?

Rohirrim
11-16-2012, 09:09 AM

DVR baby! Win/win. :wave:

Chris
11-16-2012, 09:16 AM

Well, not into the school girl thing but

multitasking

The ability to execute more than one task at the same time, a task being a program. The terms multitasking and multiprocessing are often used interchangeably, although multiprocessing implies that more than one CPU is involved.

In multitasking, only one CPU is involved, but it switches from one program to another so quickly that it gives the appearance of executing all of the programs at the same time.

baja
11-16-2012, 09:18 AM

Just wait for a commercial. ;D

baja
11-16-2012, 09:19 AM

I didn't know you could DVR a girlfriend.

Requiem
11-16-2012, 09:23 AM
Just wait for the limited edition Papa John's Lombardi Trophy pizza's that will come after our Super Bowl victory!

SeedReaver
11-16-2012, 09:23 AM
I didn't know you could DVR a girlfriend.

Hide a camera in the bedroom. I heard multiple people on the light rail doing this, so I'm pretty sure it's legal.

Chris
11-16-2012, 01:18 PM
Hide a camera in the bedroom. I heard multiple people on the light rail doing this, so I'm pretty sure it's legal.

Etcheh sketcheh.

oubronco
11-16-2012, 01:31 PM

That would all depend on if she would let you bend her over and still watch the game at the same time

Chris
11-16-2012, 01:55 PM
That would all depend on if she would let you bend her over and still watch the game at the same time

and then do your von miller sack dance.

oubronco
11-16-2012, 02:02 PM
Hell Yea

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma4bx83pwL1r8d9cy.gif