PDA

View Full Version : So are we rooting for the Chiefs tonight?

Bacchus
11-12-2012, 12:48 PM
Sure would be nice for the Steelers to have another loss.

The more wins the Chiefs have the worse the draft pick they'll have......

I'm torn. I think I will root for the Chiefs to start with but if they start losing I'll cheer for the blowout.

Tim
11-12-2012, 12:51 PM
The cheifs won't lead a game till next season

MagicHef
11-12-2012, 12:55 PM

I'm torn. I think I will root for the Chiefs to start with but if they start losing I'll cheer for the blowout.

The Steelers winning could end up being good for us. If we are tied with them and say, the Patriots, head to head record would get thrown out, negating the Patriots advantage over us for playoff seeding.

Plus, it's fun to watch the Chiefs get blown out.

gyldenlove
11-12-2012, 12:55 PM
I am just going to be having beer and playing some game I think, I don't really care about tonights game either way.

broncosteven
11-12-2012, 12:58 PM
It would be nice to see kFc lose out on the 1st overall pick but I would like to see the streak continue where they don't hold a lead in regulation. The longer this one goes the harder it will be to break, after all no team in recorded history of the NFL has ever compiled a stat like this for so long.

Pick Six
11-12-2012, 12:59 PM
We needed them to beat San Diego. That didn't happen, so I'll just be watching the next train wreck. I can't depend on kc to win (or, even, take the lead)....ROFL!

DBroncos4life
11-12-2012, 01:01 PM
I'm cheering for them do score enough points so my FF team doesn't lose ;D I'm ****ed.

Drunken.Broncoholic
11-12-2012, 01:03 PM

Last time I rooted for the chiefs they let me down. No more do I want a taste of what it feels like to be a chiefs fan. I saw Hell, and it was red too.

broncocalijohn
11-12-2012, 01:07 PM
Hell yes I want KC to win! Steelers get a loss for playoff spot and Chiefs get farther away from the first pick in the upcoming draft. With no wins vs the Broncos, I want the Chiefs, Raiders and Chargers to have around 6 to 8 wins for the season. Good enough for a few of those teams to scream about the Super Bowl next season. Ok, maybe just the retarded Faiders fans will scream that.

Rabb
11-12-2012, 01:15 PM
As much as I would like to hurt their draft status, the only way I root for the Chiefs is if there is a "see who can play terrible football" contest. So far, so good.

ZONA
11-12-2012, 01:17 PM

You can root for the Chiefs all you want. They're still getting slaughtered tonight. There's just no way to disguise that kind of bad.

baja
11-12-2012, 01:18 PM
I hope KC wins

I would like to see Pittsburg miss the playoffs they are too dangerous a team

A lower draft pick for KC is better for us.

rideco
11-12-2012, 01:19 PM
I am pulling for KC tonight.

LongDongJohnson
11-12-2012, 01:20 PM
Go steelers. We need them to win the north.

FearLanier
11-12-2012, 01:26 PM
You do know the Chiefs are playing Haley tonight right? He's gonna run up the score as much as he possibly can.

broncocalijohn
11-12-2012, 01:28 PM
You do know the Chiefs are playing Haley tonight right? He's gonna run up the score as much as he possibly can.

LOL! It doesn't take Haley to run up the score on Chiefs. It takes Cassell and the rest of the Chiefs team to have the score run up on them. Ha!

Mile High 81
11-12-2012, 01:34 PM
I hope KC wins

I would like to see Pittsburg miss the playoffs they are too dangerous a team

A lower draft pick for KC is better for us.

Everthing right but the only way KC can win this game is, when the Steelers Pratice Squad dresses up. And even then its close...

I will be a blowout. 55:20 or something like that..

RedskinBronco
11-12-2012, 01:37 PM
it's pointless to root for them.

This is a 35-3 pittsburgh win. EASY

JLesSPE
11-12-2012, 01:38 PM
I could care less how high a pick KC has. The higher the pick the funnier the bust. They'll pick Barkley, he'll go all USC QB on them, and we'll be laughing for years to come.

baja
11-12-2012, 01:40 PM
Everthing right but the only way KC can win this game is, when the Steelers Pratice Squad dresses up. And even then its close...

I will be a blowout. 55:20 or something like that..

We all expect a blow out.

That's why I used the word, 'hope'.

Bacchus
11-12-2012, 01:42 PM
The Steelers winning could end up being good for us. If we are tied with them and say, the Patriots, head to head record would get thrown out, negating the Patriots advantage over us for playoff seeding.

Oh, yeah. Awesome point!!

Pick Six
11-12-2012, 01:45 PM
I'll just be watching to see if Romeo backs up his threat to bench players with a turnover...Ha!

broncosteven
11-12-2012, 01:48 PM
The real question is will anyone be watching this game out side of Pitt after the 2nd quarter?

DomCasual
11-12-2012, 01:49 PM
Heck yes, I'm rooting for them! Go to ChefsPlanet. They are fully on board losing as much as possible, so as to get a shot at what passes as a franchise QB in the 2013 draft. The worst thing that could happen to them is 4-12 or 5-11. What would make it even better would be just enough winning to save Pioli. There is nothing but winning in that scenario.

sinuous sausage
11-12-2012, 01:52 PM
I thought I had empathy, but then I stumbled upon the Chiefs

Bacchus
11-12-2012, 01:52 PM
Heck yes, I'm rooting for them! Go to ChefsPlanet. They are fully on board losing as much as possible, so as to get a shot at what passes as a franchise QB in the 2013 draft. The worst thing that could happen to them is 4-12 or 5-11. What would make it even better would be just enough winning to save Pioli. There is nothing but winning in that scenario.

That would be funny all the Broncos fans go there and root for the Chefs all the while they want to lose!! LOL

DomCasual
11-12-2012, 01:55 PM
That would be funny all the Broncos fans go there and root for the Chefs all the while they want to lose!! LOL

They are in full misery there. The darkest days of the McDaniels era don't compare to what they're going through there.

I don't ever remember a time when things looked so positive for the Broncos, and so negative for every other team in the AFCW. It breaks my heart.

2KBack
11-12-2012, 01:59 PM
Unfortunately I have trouble seeing a scenario where KC doesn't have a shot at a top QB talent. Who is worse than them? Jacksonville? Carolina? Even the bad teams seem to have new QB's that I doubt they will give up on immediately.

Irish Stout
11-12-2012, 02:16 PM
Unfortunately I have trouble seeing a scenario where KC doesn't have a shot at a top QB talent. Who is worse than them? Jacksonville? Carolina? Even the bad teams seem to have new QB's that I doubt they will give up on immediately.

Fortunately I don't think the top QB talent in this draft is anywhere near as good as it was last year... or even possibly the year before.

mwill07
11-12-2012, 02:36 PM
current line is 12.5. I think that's too small.

UberBroncoMan
11-12-2012, 02:59 PM
Yeah, I'm rooting for the Chiefs for the OP's exact reason. No top pick and Steelers getting a lower seed.

boppool
11-12-2012, 03:08 PM
I'm rooting for the Chorfs to win this game as well as a couple more, so

1) Pioli stays as GM
2) Cassel deserves more starts
3) Crennel somehow survives as long as he can
4) Chiefs draft pick will end up being somewhere between 5-7, so they miss out on Barkley and Geno

Houshyamama
11-12-2012, 03:13 PM
So much faith in their team:

http://i.imgur.com/5U9tJ.jpg

NFLBRONCO
11-12-2012, 03:34 PM
Chiefs winning tonight is as likely as Tebow having sex before Marriage.

orangeatheist
11-12-2012, 03:51 PM
So much faith in their team:

http://i.imgur.com/5U9tJ.jpg

Damn! Even all the fish in the ocean don't think the Chiefs will hold a lead tonight!

baja
11-12-2012, 03:51 PM
Chiefs winning tonight is as likely as Tebow having sex before Marriage.

What are you talking about. He has sex every night in his Parabolic Chamber.

Anikai
11-12-2012, 03:52 PM
Hoping for a 9-9 tie

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
11-12-2012, 04:31 PM
you never know about Tebow perhaps he did have premarital sex. how do we know hmmm unless you are always under his bed looking for some juicy gossip from the guy which probably be very boring.
oh who am i kidding Tebow is too much of a boy scout to do the nasty.

ColoradoDarin
11-12-2012, 04:44 PM
I could care less how high a pick KC has. The higher the pick the funnier the bust. They'll pick Barkley, he'll go all USC QB on them, and we'll be laughing for years to come.

This. Rep.

KipCorrington25
11-12-2012, 05:29 PM
It's too much fun watching KC falter and then reading the subsiquent meltdown on Meth Planet.

Broncomutt
11-12-2012, 08:26 PM

Could be. At the same time this logic advocates us throwing away our head to head against Pittsburgh.

I'd rather see Pittsburgh fail against a weak sauce team.

Fun to watch the Chiefs fail though? OMG, yes! So it's kind of win-win.

broncosteven
11-12-2012, 08:52 PM
Now that kFc has held a lead in regulation I want them to win this game so they lose the #1 overall pick and help keep Pitt down in the playoff standings.