PDA

View Full Version : We got the Panther's Special Teams Coordinator Fired

v2micca
11-12-2012, 10:59 AM
Generally, when you can get one of your opponents coaches fired, it means you did something right against them. The last time I remember this happening is when Champ Bailey got the Ravens Offensive coordinator fired back during the 2006 campaign.

http://www.catscratchreader.com/2012/11/12/3635936/carolina-panthers-fire-special-teams-coordinator-brian-murphy

Dedhed
11-12-2012, 11:17 AM
Nice, but our ST coach needs to tell Holiday to hold the ball until he crosses the goal-line. Both his TDs have been fumbles that weren't noticed.

Rabb
11-12-2012, 11:18 AM
Nice, but our ST coach needs to tell Holiday to hold the ball until he crosses the goal-line. Both his TDs have been fumbles that weren't called.

oh, we all noticed...and just looked around whistling

SonOfLe-loLang
11-12-2012, 11:33 AM
Nice, but our ST coach needs to tell Holiday to hold the ball until he crosses the goal-line. Both his TDs have been fumbles that weren't noticed.

Trindon on the incident: "We had that problem last week, but I thought I got the ball across the goal line. I'll have to go back and look."

A PROBLEM YOU SAY? Seems like a pretty fixable one to me. How about you just....DON T DROP THE BALL

gyldenlove
11-12-2012, 11:34 AM

Holliday said that John Fox had told him to bring him the football after every return TD from now on.

ColoradoDarin
11-12-2012, 11:41 AM
Holliday said that John Fox had told him to bring him the football after every return TD from now on.

This.

RedskinBronco
11-12-2012, 11:41 AM

LOL, Nice.

Although, he should say you will get fined every time you let the ball go before crossing the goal line.

BroncoMan4ever
11-12-2012, 01:19 PM
Trindon on the incident: "We had that problem last week, but I thought I got the ball across the goal line. I'll have to go back and look."

A PROBLEM YOU SAY? Seems like a pretty fixable one to me. How about you just....DON T DROP THE BALL

Exaxtly! Cut the hot dogging and drop it when you cross the back of the end zone.

baja
11-12-2012, 01:31 PM

LOL Is that true? That would be hilarious. Great solution!

I was thinking they should have him dunk the ball over the cross bars ;D

SonOfLe-loLang
11-12-2012, 01:34 PM
Exaxtly! Cut the hot dogging and drop it when you cross the back of the end zone.

Thats the funny thing, its not even hotdogging really.

Beantown Bronco
11-12-2012, 01:38 PM
I was thinking they should have him dunk the ball over the cross bars ;D

The dude's only 5' 5".......he'd definitely need a boost. :)

Paladin
11-12-2012, 02:09 PM
There were a lot of people around here would have liked to have Ron Rivera as a HC. Glad that didn't happen.....

baja
11-12-2012, 02:45 PM
The dude's only 5' 5".......he'd definitely need a boost. :)

Not for Waterbug, he got some jumps.

;D