PDA

View Full Version : Anyone calling for...

Vine
11-11-2012, 01:18 PM
...KnowShow Moreno to get back on the field in lieu of WM's fumbles has a serious case of senility. Are WM's fumbles seriously making you all forget KnowShow's own fumbles and how bad he just plain sucked?

Lolad
11-11-2012, 01:19 PM
...KnowShow Moreno to get back on the field in lieu of WM's fumbles has a serious case of senility. Are WM's fumbles seriously making you all forget KnowShow's own fumbles and how bad he just plain sucked?

Can't believe you would even mention that scrubs name. Willis always has had a problem with ball security.... Hope he learns from this game. Leave the scrub in sweats

Bacchus
11-11-2012, 01:22 PM
Actually, I called for Moreno because Hillman is not ready.

Vine
Can't believe you would even mention that scrubs name. Willis always has had a problem with ball security.... Hope he learns from this game. Leave the scrub in sweats

It wasn't me that mentioned it. It was a call-out to any of the idiots who mentioned a desire for KnowShow Moreno in the game thread.

strafen

Popps?!

Vine
11-11-2012, 01:23 PM
Actually, I called for Moreno because Hillman is not ready.

No. I. Don't. Ever. Want. to. See. Suck-ass. Moreno. On. The. Field. EVER. AGAIN.

Bacchus
11-11-2012, 01:25 PM
No. I. Don't. Ever. Want. to. See. Suck-ass. Moreno. On. The. Field. EVER. AGAIN.

I understand that but Hillman is just wasting carries.

razorwire77
11-11-2012, 01:26 PM
I'm as big a Moreno critic as anyone on these boards, but I think you consider activating him again. Hillman is still struggling with knowing where to lineup in the offense, and it's limiting his reps on the field. McGahee is fumbling quite a bit and seems to be getting ground down.

I'm not saying omgz Knowshon is teh good, but maybe work him into the lineup for a few carries.

ant1999e
11-11-2012, 01:27 PM

This. He should try out for Dancing with the Stars. Dude dances too much.

TDmvp
11-11-2012, 01:27 PM
edit cause I mean it more than that little font shows... May I say.
O Hell Know ...

Vine
11-11-2012, 01:28 PM
I understand that but Hillman is just wasting carries.

You missed the play where Hillman shed two tackles and got to the edge on Denver's last touchdown?

Vine
11-11-2012, 01:29 PM
I'm as big a Moreno critic as anyone on these boards, but I think you consider activating him again. Hillman is still struggling with knowing where to lineup in the offense, and it's limiting his reps on the field. McGahee is fumbling quite a bit and seems to be getting ground down.

I'm not saying omgz Knowshon is teh good, but maybe work him into the lineup for a few carries.

No. He should be cut and pick up some FA. I would rather see a FA ***c up than give the chance of Moreno ***cing up again.

Bacchus
11-11-2012, 01:30 PM
You missed the play where Hillman shed two tackles and got to the edge on Denver's last touchdown?

He has made three plays the last 5 games.

Kid A
11-11-2012, 01:30 PM
A couple fumbles are only a minor concern at this point. More worrying was the general impotence of the run game last couple weeks. Which obviously I don't think Moreno would solve.

Punisher
11-11-2012, 01:31 PM
Moreno is trade bait for picks

Vine
A couple fumbles are only a minor concern at this point. More worrying was the general impotence of the run game last couple weeks. Which obviously I don't think Moreno would solve.

Fumbles are never a minor concern. I am not ready for WM to be let go, but I am in favor of him sharing his workload with another back not named Moreno.

bronco militia
having to start manny ramirez is not helping

razorwire77
11-11-2012, 01:36 PM
No. He should be cut and pick up some FA. I would rather see a FA ***c up than give the chance of Moreno ***cing up again.

I agree, but you cut him next year. You're not going to bring in some stiff off of the street and have him understand the protections and offense in time to contribute. Hillman's been here the entire year and still doesn't have a solid grasp of the offense. With Moreno, at least you assume he knows the basic offense and is probably pretty well rested and healthy. I'm not saying split 1st team carries with Moreno, but there might be worst things at this point than getting him into the rotation. McGahee is getting worn down pretty badly.

fontaine
11-11-2012, 01:48 PM
That's one of the things I love about this coaching staff. They make you earn your playing time. Carter/Harris/Ayers/Trevathan all had to earn their playing time.

It's the same with Moreno. If he wants to get on the field he'll have to earn it in practice. It's up to him to respond.

broncosteven
11-11-2012, 01:58 PM
**** NO!

KM is where he belongs, if he was doing what he needed to in practice he would have earned playing time.

Look at Holliday, the kid does it on ST's they gave him some offensive plays in practice, he must have executed it there so they put it during the game and he executes them in game. I would bet we see him get a few more plays next week.

Meanwhile KM continues to be inactive every week. If he ever got activated it would be due to injury.

I am kinda surprised Ball didn't get a few late carries.

broncosteven
11-11-2012, 02:00 PM

That last fumble was a Tillman type desperation swipe at the ball by Johnson after McGahee was by him for a big gain. Sure McGahee needs to have 2 hands on the ball expecially late in games but Johnson just came in and swiped at it from behind.

NFLBRONCO
11-11-2012, 02:02 PM
Moreno and Willis

Only thing I don't know is who is fumble and who is itis

USMCBladerunner
11-11-2012, 02:17 PM
totally agree with the OP...going to Knowshon is a terrible idea, not the least of which is that McGahee's play is being overly dramatized...he's playing fine except for the fumbles...Knowshon has a hard time finding his way out of the backfield

Bacchus
11-11-2012, 02:43 PM
That last fumble was a Tillman type desperation swipe at the ball by Johnson after McGahee was by him for a big gain. Sure McGahee needs to have 2 hands on the ball expecially late in games but Johnson just came in and swiped at it from behind.

McGahee fumbles almost ever single game

Vine
11-11-2012, 02:46 PM

See bolded part. Why continue a thought that ends up making an excuse for him?

Greatspirits
11-11-2012, 02:47 PM
Yes I am! These fumbles have got to stop! They'll kill us in the playoffs.

ZONA
11-11-2012, 06:28 PM
I've been defending McGahee saying that he's been getting good production and that every back fumbles now and then. But of late, he's not been getting good production and the fumbles keep happening. I don't think it's time to get drastic but dudes gotta fix this. He loses a few more in the coming weeks and we got a serious problem. It's a "problem" right now but if it keeps happening, it will be a "serious" problem.

fwf
11-11-2012, 06:36 PM

This is dumb. id rather have a colonoscopy then see my starting RB cough it up twice in the same game.

We have big issues in the the running game fellas. Obviously, Mccoy is not smart enough to figure it out( power, power, power) so hopefully Peyton will step up.. They need to get creative.

I mean put a TE or a WR back there.

And yeah, Knowshon deserves another shot. What's gonna happen> he might fumble. Big ****. So will Willis.

maher_tyler
11-11-2012, 06:38 PM
He has made three plays the last 5 games.

If he got a few more touches a game he might be able to. They keep trying to run him between the tackles the same way they do McGahee. He's not a power back. Wish they'd get him outside the tackles a bit more.

mwill07
11-11-2012, 06:39 PM
I think Moreno gets another shot next week.

Why the hell not?

KipCorrington25
11-11-2012, 06:42 PM
How about bringing back Lamont Jordan? :spit:

Thank God McCheat isn't here judging talent anymore. Ha!

fwf
11-11-2012, 06:43 PM
I think Moreno gets another shot next week.

Why the hell not?

This. That 3rd rounder for DeAngelo seems worth it right about now.

mwill07
11-11-2012, 06:47 PM
This. That 3rd rounder for DeAngelo seems worth it right about now.

stfu.

fwf
11-11-2012, 06:49 PM
stfu.

you said exactly what i said. way to think for yourself douche

fwf
11-11-2012, 06:51 PM
Ive been busting on Willis since week 5 and it looks like i was right. No one wanted to hear it, but now everyone, including you agrees with me. Dude cant compete at a high level anymore.

Go to other threads and repeat other peoples **** too. dick.

Bigdawg26
11-11-2012, 06:52 PM

What picks could you possibly get for him? A conditional 7th max!

fwf
11-11-2012, 06:53 PM
Or we can just sit in here and talk about memoribillia, plays of the year and QB ratings. Yay broncos.

errand
11-11-2012, 06:54 PM

He's got 9 fumbles in his entire career on 551 touches...which equates to one fumble every 61 times he touches the ball....

He is a better receiver and a decent blocker......and he's better than the alternative of Lance Ball.

elsid13
11-11-2012, 06:55 PM

Unfortunately we can not use CFL picks in the NFL.

mwill07
11-11-2012, 06:56 PM
Ive been busting on Willis since week 5 and it looks like i was right. No one wanted to hear it, but now everyone, including you agrees with me. Dude cant compete at a high level anymore.

that's fine. When you start BS threads, claiming inside info to toll the boards as some sort of "vengance" because of a brief TO...that doesn't sit well with me and has sapped you of all credibility in my eyes. I don't forget crap like that. Bringing up the Deangelo trade again really rubs me the wrong way.

I'm not pissed that you aren't a Willis fan, I'm pissed that you are a giant troll and still have posting ability.

errand
11-11-2012, 06:57 PM

Why would anyone trade for a player that's on the inactive list every game? and if they're stupid enough to do so....what kind of value do you seriously think he'd garner?

errand
11-11-2012, 06:59 PM
having to start manny ramirez is not helping

This is one reason why run game isn't clicking as well...but McGahee does himself no favors by coughing the rock up like it's a hair ball....

DBroncos4life
11-11-2012, 07:03 PM

You are a **** poster. Go make some more fake threads

errand
11-11-2012, 07:04 PM
totally agree with the OP...going to Knowshon is a terrible idea, not the least of which is that McGahee's play is being overly dramatized...he's playing fine except for the fumbles...Knowshon has a hard time finding his way out of the backfield

In fairness to Moreno, our run game picked up after Koppen took over at C...who's to say Moreno wouldn't play better with better blocking?

fwf
11-11-2012, 07:07 PM
that's fine. When you start BS threads, claiming inside info to toll the boards as some sort of "vengance" because of a brief TO...that doesn't sit well with me and has sapped you of all credibility in my eyes. I don't forget crap like that. Bringing up the Deangelo trade again really rubs me the wrong way.

I'm not pissed that you aren't a Willis fan, I'm pissed that you are a giant troll and still have posting ability.

Oh, im sorry I broke amendment 1. article 6 of the Orange Mane constitution written way back in 1999 by our fearless founder, the great Taco John. My trial date has yet to be set, but I can only guess the the jury consisting of Lonestar and his brethren will not take kindly to my action.

Get the **** over yourself!

Its a message board. You're just mad, bc you fell for it. It was funny dude, and it had people talking. Stop

DBroncos4life
11-11-2012, 07:26 PM
LOL at this turd being upset we didn't trade for a 3rd rounder for a RB that had 6 yards on 6 carries Ha! Clearly this is McGahee's last year as the starting RB. It's clear that this is Williams last year at being a starting RB too.

BroncoDoom
11-11-2012, 07:28 PM
I am sick of Willis and his fumbles. Fox and his loyalty to vets will bite him in the azz if this keeps up. Anyone else on this team coughs up the ball that many times and he does not see the field or even have a job. Here's another vote for Knowshon.

Swedish Extrovert
11-11-2012, 07:32 PM
I was thinking about this during the game. You gotta give Knowshon another chance when McGahee is struggling this much.

TonyR
11-11-2012, 07:36 PM

5 carries for 5 yards. Scintillating!

BroncoMan4ever
11-11-2012, 07:40 PM
LOL at this turd being upset we didn't trade for a 3rd rounder for a RB that had 6 yards on 6 carries Ha! Clearly this is McGahee's last year as the starting RB. It's clear that this is Williams last year at being a starting RB too.
I think last year was Williams last as a starter.

DBroncos4life
11-11-2012, 07:47 PM
I think last year was Williams last as a starter.

I'm not happy with the fumbles but, trading a third for Williams would be like trading a 4th for that crap Pats RB. I was all for trading for Williams prior to the idea of spending a 3rd rounder for him we have lots of RBs on our roster that can run for one yard per carry already.

Bronco X
11-11-2012, 07:52 PM
RB depth is a serious issue for this team. Even if Willis stops fumbling, there's always a chance for an injury. Maybe Lance Ball should start getting more carries. If he's got to be the guy he may need some reps/

cabronco
11-11-2012, 07:55 PM
A couple things that needs to be emphasized in practice. One is WM covering the ball with 2 hands, he's a strong back that can find the holes, but he's so slow the d-lineman can catch up to him to strip it. Second thing is recovering fumbles for the entire team. Do scramble drills for the defense and tie a porterhouse to it, or an oiled up stripper, that should get them to pounce on it. I wish we had a second go-to back to spell WM and use Hillman for change of pace/ speed back.

bowtown
11-11-2012, 08:02 PM
RB depth is a serious issue for this team. Even if Willis stops fumbling, there's always a chance for an injury. Maybe Lance Ball should start getting more carries. If he's got to be the guy he may need some reps/

Ball is not the guy. He's behind both Hillman and Moreno.

Bronco X
11-11-2012, 08:09 PM
Ball is not the guy. He's behind both Hillman and Moreno.

I don't disagree... the pickings are slim behind McGahee.

DBroncos4life
11-11-2012, 08:21 PM
I don't disagree... the pickings are slim behind McGahee.

Addai is out there. I read that he was out of shape when the Pats signed him though.

baja
11-11-2012, 09:07 PM
betcha anything KM is active next week.

Not saying he will replace Willis but bet he is active.

razorwire77
11-11-2012, 09:11 PM
Was just going to post the same thing. Bet that Moreno will be on the active roster for SD.

Bronco Yoda
11-11-2012, 10:03 PM
no

Lestat
11-11-2012, 10:04 PM
put Moreno in to block or catch screen passes. nothing else.
he just has not shown anything else to warrant the PT.

DENVERDUI55
11-12-2012, 07:35 AM

Picks I heard Bowlen was asking for bottle of kettle one but would be happy with bottle of Smirnoff. I don't think we need to see slowshon but I'd look at FA and bring someone in. TIM Hightower maybe?