PDA

View Full Version : whats the real deal with Peyton

Quoydogs
11-11-2012, 11:58 AM
So Peyton signs with the broncos. Buys 19 pizza stores.
Colorado passes a law to make weed legal.
Then Peyton scores his 420 th TD.

Coincidence I think not.

Jay3
11-11-2012, 12:33 PM
I bet Peyton will not allow his Papa John's drivers to smoke weed.

DBroncos4life
11-11-2012, 12:43 PM
I bet Peyton will not allow his Papa John's drivers to smoke weed.

Did you know just because something is legal now doesn't mean everyone is going to suddenly start smoking pot.

Jay3
11-11-2012, 12:49 PM
Did you know just because something is legal now doesn't mean everyone is going to suddenly start smoking pot.

I'd be willing to bet a decent percentage of current Papa John's driver applicants smoke weed.

DBroncos4life
11-11-2012, 12:52 PM
I'd be willing to bet a decent percentage of current Papa John's driver applicants smoke weed.

So they smoked weed before the law and now they are going to start drug testing them?

Quoydogs
11-11-2012, 01:10 PM

If you let the delivery drivers smoke on the job you would never get your pizza, or at least not all of it.;D

Al Wilson
11-11-2012, 01:22 PM
LOL REP !

orangemonkey
11-11-2012, 01:30 PM
So Peyton signs with the broncos. Buys 19 pizza stores.
Colorado passes a law to make weed legal.
Then Peyton scores his 420 th TD.

Coincidence I think not.

Peyton is the Bobby Fischer of football so I wouldn't be surprised if this was all planned. Lol

Btw- great post. Go Broncos.

orangemonkey
11-11-2012, 01:33 PM

Uh yeah right. 1000's of people have been booking their "Rocky Mountain Amsterdam" vacation since this law passed. Bet on it.

Jay3
11-11-2012, 01:36 PM
So they smoked weed before the law and now they are going to start drug testing them?

Is this really happening? A spirited discussion in a thread started about peyton manning, Papa Johns, and weed?

Sheesh. I thought potheads were supposed to be lighthearted and fun.

I'll answer: I have no idea, I was joking. I have heard many references over the years to pizza drivers sweating their drug tests, but I don't know if it's a case-by-case thing, or if what. I imagined Peyton drug-testing Papa John's drivers, and the rest was post-typing history.

DBroncos4life
11-11-2012, 01:42 PM
Is this really happening? A spirited discussion in a thread started about peyton manning, Papa Johns, and weed?

Sheesh. I thought potheads were supposed to be lighthearted and fun.

I'll answer: I have no idea, I was joking. I have heard many references over the years to pizza drivers sweating their drug tests, but I don't know if it's a case-by-case thing, or if what. I imagined Peyton drug-testing Papa John's drivers, and the rest was post-typing history.

I don't smoke weed so I'm not a pothead. Sorry thought you was serious. I keep reading about Dr's, nurses, police, fire, and any other public servant suddenly working high. Seems nuts to me that people seem to think that people that probably never smoke much pot in their lives will suddenly risk everything to be high.

Bacchus
11-11-2012, 02:37 PM

I have never smoked pot in my life but I want to come to Colorado eat some pizza and smoke some weed.

SportinOne
11-11-2012, 03:43 PM
Not everyone who smokes weed is a pot head. That's like saying that everyone who drinks is an alcoholic. As a whole, this country is so sloooooowwwwwwwwww to adapt to changes.. marijuana will probably still have a negative stigma long after i'm dead and buried, and it's going to be a while.

Anyway, when i used to smoke, i'd get high and then go deliver pizzas. It was miserable. A five hour shift would seem like ten and a ten hour shift? Jesus ****ing christ.. i had to stop doing that for my sanity alone.

I like your style Bacchus, i hope more Americans take this opportunity to say: 'You know, i've never tried it before but maybe just this once to see what all the fuss is about. You know, now that it's legal *sheepish grin* Then we can all just take one gigantic chill pill about the issue and have it become a non issue.

Quoydogs
11-12-2012, 10:26 AM
Sign me up. I'm a card holder in Oregon. I wounder if I fly if I can bring my stuff with me. Hmm

Chris
11-12-2012, 10:45 AM
should have posted this at 420

you blew it