PDA

View Full Version : Bill Romanowski: Peyton Manning Subconsciously Allows The Denver Broncos To Fall Behind

Bronco Rob
11-07-2012, 10:30 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/BDauaBHs81Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

LOL

BroncoFiend
11-07-2012, 10:33 AM
Romo probably has a good line a supplements but he hurts his brand every time he opens his mouth.

bronco militia
Bill is already smoking the weed!

RedskinBronco
I got to say Romo kept me tuned in today, he is great for that show LOL.

His Tebow and Manning segments were epic. I love Romo, he is so outrageous but at the same time so entertaining. I love how he pushed Stephen A's buttons; so fun to watch...

edit: they should have Romo and Bayless tag team Stephen A. more often. That was a blast.

However, even Skip Bayless didn't really agree with the Manning assessment, but he was all over the Tebow love.

Dexter
11-07-2012, 10:46 AM
Romo undoubtedly has a screw loose. So much so that I'm surprised he didn't turn into the hulk and beat the **** out of Stephen A Smith. Now that would have been good tv.

RedskinBronco
11-07-2012, 10:51 AM
Romo undoubtedly has a screw loose. So much so that I'm surprised he didn't turn into the hulk and beat the **** out of Stephen A Smith. Now that would have been good tv.

I was waiting for him to snap haha. I was surprised at how calm he was with Stephen A.

Agamemnon
11-07-2012, 10:57 AM
I was waiting for him to snap haha. I was surprised at how calm he was with Stephen A.

Until Stephen Smith's nearly unrecognizable body is found in the nearest river.

RedskinBronco
11-07-2012, 10:59 AM
Until Stephen Smith's nearly unrecognizable body is found in the nearest river.

good point ROFL!

enjolras
11-07-2012, 11:00 AM
There was an even more insane version of this on 102.3 (from Romo). It was the weirdest and most entertaining 10 minutes of radio I've ever heard.

RedskinBronco
11-07-2012, 11:13 AM
Speaking of Manning, they just showed a stat on "Numbers Never Lie" that 18 has 10 TDs and 0 INTs when trailing in the 2nd half so far this season.

Oh and btw, Romo is coming up on the show; so I expect an outrageous segment.

Drunken.Broncoholic
11-07-2012, 11:24 AM
I think the writers and producers who gave him this stuff to say are smoking weed. Bill just says it cause he's told to.

baja
11-07-2012, 11:32 AM
...And some here wanted the FO to hire him as a trainer.

Kaylore
11-07-2012, 11:51 AM
...And some here wanted the FO to hire him as a trainer.

That's a bit of a fallacious insinuation there. He's probably an awesome trainer and nutritionist. Maybe not cutout for what we want, but just because someone has a stupid view, doesn't mean they aren't good at their job.

Beantown Bronco
11-07-2012, 11:55 AM
just because someone has a stupid view, doesn't mean they aren't good at their job.

Look no further than John Elway's politics. :)

gunns
11-07-2012, 12:00 PM
Oh of course, Romo, Elway used to do it all the time back in the day. I'm sure Peyton learned it from him.

Bigdawg26
11-07-2012, 12:32 PM
LOL Stephen A. Smith seemed like he's head was about the blow up. Jason was just looking at him like he was crazy. Skip is such a kiss a$$. Romo seemed to have gotten a good start on the legal weed smoking! That is really sounds like a high conversation!

LittleFloyd
11-07-2012, 12:58 PM
When Romo speaks, he proves concussions do cause brain damage.

FantomForce
11-07-2012, 01:19 PM
Green jacket, gold jacket who give a **** as long as we are winning

Chris
11-07-2012, 02:42 PM
This is ****ing hilarious. It's not just romo, it's the combination of him, Bayless, Smith and then the others that are taking it seriously that is really an indictment on the state of sports coverage worthy of the Onion.

Agamemnon
11-07-2012, 03:30 PM
That's a bit of a fallacious insinuation there. He's probably an awesome trainer and nutritionist. Maybe not cutout for what we want, but just because someone has a stupid view, doesn't mean they aren't good at their job.

I'd just be worried that our whole team would get suspended for using whatever "supplements" he gave them.

baja
11-07-2012, 04:12 PM

I thought about it than I realized he's try any new fad of a pill or therapy that came along. He's a "Give it to me I'll try it" kind of a guy.

Chris
11-07-2012, 04:24 PM

He said fallacio

teehee

yerner
11-07-2012, 04:36 PM
I guess I'm crazy. I kind of understand what he was saying. He didn't represent it well though.

baja
11-07-2012, 04:47 PM
I guess I'm crazy. I kind of understand what he was saying. He didn't represent it well though.

I do too but he picked the wrong forum to share it with.

It's kinda like me pitching sun gazing on the OM. ;D

teknic
11-07-2012, 05:02 PM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Pv61yEcOqpw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bacchus
11-07-2012, 10:32 PM
I got to say Romo kept me tuned in today, he is great for that show LOL.

His Tebow and Manning segments were epic. I love Romo, he is so outrageous but at the same time so entertaining. I love how he pushed Stephen A's buttons; so fun to watch...

edit: they should have Romo and Bayless tag team Stephen A. more often. That was a blast.

However, even Skip Bayless didn't really agree with the Manning assessment, but he was all over the Tebow love.

I agree, I am a big fan of Romanowski. He was the defensive leader of those SB teams. I hope Manning subconciously wills Denver to a SB Championship this year.

SportinOne
11-07-2012, 11:54 PM
Skip just coined a new term: "Beyond Peyton." I think it's time to change my user name again.

Beantown Bronco
11-08-2012, 06:29 AM
Romanowski hasn't done anything of note since his cameo in The Benchwarmers. Man, his and Sean Salisbury's cameos in that movie had me rolling.

rbackfactory80
11-08-2012, 06:42 AM
I believe it. That was some of the best football analysis I've ever heard.

go_broncos
11-08-2012, 07:17 AM
Romanowski is wrong..

Shanny style of coaching : Score a TD/FG within couple of drives to start the game.Once defense starts to adjust, he doesn't know what to do.

Fox Style of coaching - He understands what opposing team is doing after half time..

ZONA
11-08-2012, 10:04 AM
funny thing is, I'd rather listen to Romanowski talk BS then hear Smith even open his pie hole.