PDA

View Full Version : let us chill our nips

Ronnie Tsunami
11-06-2012, 09:57 PM
I've been reading (here on OM) about tony carter comparisons to Dom. fox worth.
Tony carter is no messiah, but he's certainly better than fix worth ever was As a potential #4 or #3. foxworth never had the instincts or the agility, even though carter was a abysmal udfa. also, 4 more years, amurica. #1stamendment #whatisgrammar

theAPAOps5
11-06-2012, 09:58 PM
I've been reading (here on OM) about tony carter comparisons to Dom. fox worth.
Tony carter is no messiah, but he's certainly better than fix worth ever was As a potential #4 or #3. foxworth never had the instincts or the agility, even though carter was a abysmal udfa. also, 4 more years, amurica.

Couldn't post this in the thread where someone compared him to foxworth?

swaiy
11-06-2012, 10:04 PM
Totally needed a new thread. Im about to make a new thread complaining about you making your own thread comparing Carter and Foxworth because you deemed the other thread as unworthy in comparison to your thread. I also said thread an unnecessary amount of times because thread is a cool word. Maybe I can make a thread about the word thread and call it thread.

It would be the thread of all threads and the thread of all time. Hall of fame calibur type thread.

Jay3
11-06-2012, 10:08 PM
Also, thanks for the informative thread title. I could totally tell the thread was about comparing Carter to Foxworth.

Houshyamama
11-06-2012, 10:20 PM
Mr. Tsunami, what you've just written is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having been subjected to it. I award you no rep, and may God have mercy on your soul.

BroncoMan4ever
11-06-2012, 10:37 PM
Mr. Tsunami, what you've just written is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having been subjected to it. I award you no rep, and may God have mercy on your soul.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5hfYJsQAhl0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Broncos_OTM
11-06-2012, 10:44 PM

This

Quoydogs
11-06-2012, 11:57 PM
This

Weed is not legal until Dec. 6 th. Just a little FYI.

kdissette
11-07-2012, 02:32 AM
Weed is not legal until Dec. 6 th. Just a little FYI.

well im going to zappa plays zappa that day so just perfect ;)...oh wait i live in fargo....fml

ColoradoDarin
11-07-2012, 05:05 AM
Just a lesson for anyone else - don't post while drunk.