PDA

View Full Version : Going all Michelle Obama on the kids.

Mogulseeker
10-31-2012, 06:43 PM
I'm "that guy" giving out Nature Valley granola bars to the kids tonight.

SonOfLe-loLang
10-31-2012, 06:46 PM
Dont those still have sugar?

tsiguy96
10-31-2012, 06:49 PM
one night of candy isnt going to change or even contribute to change of kids being fat. id argue a day like today is good for kids, because it SHOULD give them treats they dont normally get often (which is rarely the case, eating candy daily is the norm for most kids). its the daily grind of parents feeding their kids garbage at every meal that makes them fat.

Ray Finkle
10-31-2012, 06:49 PM
So going to have flaming poo on your front step.

Mogulseeker
10-31-2012, 06:50 PM
Dont those still have sugar?

Yeah, quite a bit, but more fiber and complex carbohydrates. Quite a bit healthier than candy.

errand
10-31-2012, 06:53 PM

for a moment there I thought you were gonna steal candy from the kids and give them to the other kids who didn't go out and collect it....but you're doling out granola bars huh?

Have fun cleaning up the TP the kids will toss into your trees....

cutthemdown
10-31-2012, 06:56 PM
for a moment there I thought you were gonna steal candy from the kids and give them to the other kids who didn't go out and collect it....but you're doling out granola bars huh?

Awesome. Seriously one of the best posts of all time.

gyldenlove
10-31-2012, 07:02 PM
**** you and **** your couch for being that guy!

Bronco Boy
10-31-2012, 07:02 PM
You should go all Romney on them and store your candy in Switzerland so the kids can't get at it. That's the American way.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
10-31-2012, 07:13 PM
Awesome. Seriously one of the best posts of all time.

You're the leader of the Moron Brigade, so of course you'd say that.

In truth, it was a highly predictable and easily accessible joke... which is why it didn't fly completely over your head.

Goobzilla
10-31-2012, 07:26 PM
Well Goob is handing out full size candy bars to cancel you out. I'm THAT guy! :-)

errand
10-31-2012, 07:26 PM
You should go all Romney on them and store your candy in Switzerland so the kids can't get at it. That's the American way.

Oh c'mon man....all he'd have to do is put it on the top shelf

errand
10-31-2012, 07:27 PM
Well Goob is handing out full size candy bars to cancel you out. I'm THAT guy! :-)

...meanwhile Michelle's husband is out trying to funsize everyone's paycheck

broncosteven
10-31-2012, 08:09 PM

You only get 5 kids at the house? That is a lot of cash if you have the amount of kids we had tonight.

UberBroncoMan
10-31-2012, 08:20 PM
http://timpreuss.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/obamas.jpg

hookemhess
10-31-2012, 08:33 PM
You're the worst kind of person.

ColoradoDarin
10-31-2012, 08:41 PM
Give out toothbrushes and toothpaste too while you're at it.

Kaylore
10-31-2012, 08:47 PM

LOL

DBruleU
10-31-2012, 09:50 PM

;D

Dukes
10-31-2012, 10:03 PM

Don't forget the coasters and sporks.

broncocalijohn
11-01-2012, 12:10 PM

**** you! I got one and also a Herbalife brochure with it. She was doing her advertising to fat kids and all the parents I guess on Halloween. BTW, I was trick or treating with the kids on 2 streets and loaded up on sugary candy.

My buddies Mom passes out bible verses every year and he had to clean them all up on their property as well as neighbors' houses. She tries to counter the pagan holiday with Jesus. The devil wins every Halloween at their house.

Smiling Assassin27
11-01-2012, 12:11 PM
THIS is going all Michelle Obama on the kids:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fHNBr3PZQaE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

broncocalijohn
11-01-2012, 12:12 PM
You're the leader of the Moron Brigade, so of course you'd say that.

In truth, it was a highly predictable and easily accessible joke... which is why it didn't fly completely over your head.

What a p***Y and crybaby. Can't handle a little ribbing there Orton fan? Geez, lighten up Francis.

That One Guy
11-01-2012, 12:26 PM
The kid got a $5 bill from someone last night. Now THAT is a good neighbor.

broncosteven
11-01-2012, 12:35 PM
The kid got a $5 bill from someone last night. Now THAT is a good neighbor.

One of our Neighbors was giving out Hot Wheels. That is all he remembers from last night.

Rohirrim
11-01-2012, 01:32 PM
The Romney's were able to keep all their candy. When the kids came to the door, Ann Romney just scared them away with her Vampirella thing:

http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Politics/images-6/ann-romney.jpg

Rock Chalk
11-01-2012, 02:26 PM

I hope you ****ing die in a fire.

Steve Sewell
11-01-2012, 02:51 PM
One of our neighbors was giving out caffeinated pop to kids last night. My boys were so hopped up on sugar and caffeine that they couldn't fall asleep until 10:30 or so on a school night.

DomCasual
11-01-2012, 02:53 PM
One of our neighbors was giving out caffeinated pop to kids last night. My boys were so hopped up on sugar and caffeine that they couldn't fall asleep until 10:30 or so on a school night.

Next year, they'll be giving out pirated copies of Ghostbusters.

ScottXray
11-01-2012, 05:58 PM

Nah...do what one of my neighbors did a few years back...hand them a card that explains that Halloween is a PAGAN holiday so therefore you aren't giving out candy, but this card instead, and get to church to save your SOUL.

True story.

Then they had a kid....
Guess who took him out T or T when he reached 3?

SonOfLe-loLang
11-01-2012, 06:09 PM
I gave out slices of pizza one year. When I ran out, and just distributed traditional stuff, kids would lean in close and be all "yo, i heard you were givin out pizza" Like it was weed.

That One Guy
11-02-2012, 07:28 AM
So what is the proper response to kids who don't wear costumes? I was considering having packs of baby carrots available for such instances next year. A friend suggested frozen peas. He said his parents do it and somehow it ruins all the rest of the candy as it melts or something like that. I didn't quite understand.

There's gotta be a response to kids being too lazy to even put on a costume.

SeedReaver
11-02-2012, 07:35 AM
So what is the proper response to kids who don't wear costumes? I was considering having packs of baby carrots available for such instances next year. A friend suggested frozen peas. He said his parents do it and somehow it ruins all the rest of the candy as it melts or something like that. I didn't quite understand.

There's gotta be a response to kids being too lazy to even put on a costume.
Yeah, **** that. I'd rather kick 'em in the groin. When I was younger, I enjoyed dressing up in costume WAY more than getting candy. No way would I have gone trick or treating in my street clothes, no fun at all.

Taco John
11-02-2012, 09:10 AM
Hands out crap on Halloween. Breaks arm in three places the next day. Coincidence? I think not.

Archer81
11-02-2012, 09:30 AM
The Romney's were able to keep all their candy. When the kids came to the door, Ann Romney just scared them away with her Vampirella thing:

http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Politics/images-6/ann-romney.jpg

http://tinyurl.com/ax8gnlv

To keep it balanced, I suppose.

:Broncos:

DarkHorse30
11-02-2012, 12:56 PM
http://tinyurl.com/ax8gnlv

To keep it balanced, I suppose.

:Broncos: Yeah, except Michelle ain't photoshopped - yikes

"going all Michelle Obama on the kids" - does that mean waving around yer fat ass and telling them to starve?