PDA

View Full Version : OrangeMane Podcast - Episode 28 - vs. New Orleans Saints

Taco John
10-30-2012, 08:27 PM
Download Episode 28 - vs. New Orleans Saints (http://k006.kiwi6.com/hotlink/4txi44t4j2/121030-orangemanepodcast-28.mp3)
(right click - save as)

Taco John
10-30-2012, 08:27 PM
I really enjoyed this one...

SoCalBronco
10-30-2012, 08:29 PM
I really enjoyed this one...

Yep...it was a really excellent program tonight. And for those people who don't listen because its "too long", it is now down to one hour, with great info and comedy mixed in.

It was really fun tonight. Much props to our newest member of the team, sirchyennek81, who had a terrific debut. :)

Archer81
10-30-2012, 08:54 PM
Why was I nervous?

I was friggin AWESOME.

:Broncos:

DHallblows
10-30-2012, 08:54 PM
Yep...it was a really excellent program tonight. And for those people who don't listen because its "too long", it is now down to one hour, with great info and comedy mixed in.

It was really fun tonight. Much props to our newest member of the team, sirchyennek81, who had a terrific debut. :)

I'll be honest, I was really disappointed with the last one because it was so short. The content was great as usual, but I felt like you intentionally left stuff out to keep it short. It felt cut off IMO.

But we'll see how this one feels, I'm excited! :)

Chris
10-30-2012, 08:56 PM
Going to be without power for at least a few days so this is a nice cheer up! Listening to it now.

EDIT: Pretty sure our RBs got over 200 TJ.

DENVERDUI55
10-30-2012, 09:06 PM

I like the longer the better. Makes work go by faster and I essentially get paid to listen to.

Chris
10-30-2012, 09:33 PM
I like Khan's wolfe shoutout but I hope that's the only time he makes that sound.

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
10-30-2012, 10:00 PM
thanks!!!

Kaylore
10-30-2012, 10:00 PM
I like Khan's wolfe shoutout but I hope that's the only time he makes that sound.

And every time I pee.

Taco John
10-31-2012, 12:33 AM
I'll be honest, I was really disappointed with the last one because it was so short. The content was great as usual, but I felt like you intentionally left stuff out to keep it short. It felt cut off IMO.

But we'll see how this one feels, I'm excited! :)

This one flows much better. :)

The Joker
10-31-2012, 03:53 AM
Great listen as always guys.

Nice debut Chris, looking forward to hearing more from you in the coming weeks. :)

I really wish you guys would just keep talking like normal when you play the wolves howling soundbite though, would be completely awesome if nobody acknowledged the howling and just kept on chatting away like normal!

Kaylore
10-31-2012, 06:37 AM
Great listen as always guys.

Nice debut Chris, looking forward to hearing more from you in the coming weeks. :)

I really wish you guys would just keep talking like normal when you play the wolves howling soundbite though, would be completely awesome if nobody acknowledged the howling and just kept on chatting away like normal!

We should do that during the Guile's theme too.

The Joker
10-31-2012, 06:55 AM
Just have the Guile theme playing on a loop for the entire hour.

How about some wolves howling over the guile theme, can we make that happen?

SeedReaver
10-31-2012, 07:20 AM
"After this podcast, I'm gonna Kuper my wife!"
-Kaylore

Chris
10-31-2012, 07:46 AM
Or wolves singing the guile theme. If we can turn kupering into a sound, I'll take that too.

The COC is strong with this one.

gyldenlove
10-31-2012, 09:00 AM
I disagree with you that Dumervil and Miller didn't play well against the Saints - Brees threw a number of balls away earlier than he wanted because of pressure and one thing especially to note is that Brees is the best in the league at stepping up in the pocket to nullify pass rushers going wide, so that really took away the best moves Dumervil and Miller have. We had some very good coverage but we also had solid pressure especially pressuring inside to take away that step up to force a number of early throws and take away Brees ability to sit back there and wait for his guys to get open.

broncosteven
10-31-2012, 10:41 AM

I was just getting used to the 90 minute format! I felt cheated last week but I figured you guys were down a couple men.

LOL Can't please everyone...

Can't wait to listen to this!

Kaylore
10-31-2012, 11:08 AM
"After this podcast, I'm gonna Kuper my wife!"
-Kaylore

That's right. I went there.

broncosteven
10-31-2012, 11:10 AM
That's right. I went there.

My Wife will let me Gene her but Kranz is off limits.

Miss I.
10-31-2012, 10:37 PM
Sir, who is the Decker fellow you mention? did he catch a touchdown or something? ;D

Or is it the fact that he keeps exposing skin during the game when me makes catches that you are referring to? ;D Not that I noticed that or was watching for it. Very undignified that.

Archer81
10-31-2012, 10:38 PM
Sir, who is the Decker fellow you mention? did he catch a touchdown or something? ;D

Of is it the fact that he keeps exposing skin during the game when me makes catches that you are referring to? ;D

Clearly the TD catches. I would not stoop so low to ogle the exposed parts of a member of my beloved Denver Broncos. Even if it happens EVERY SINGLE GAME.

Miss I.
10-31-2012, 10:39 PM
Clearly the TD catches. I would not stoop so low to ogle the exposed parts of a member of my beloved Denver Broncos. Even if it happens EVERY SINGLE GAME.

I might have to find a way create some screen catches. I mean if Kahn gets to Kuper wife #1, it seems only fair I can have some Decker time.

SeedReaver
11-01-2012, 02:49 PM
I might have to find a way create some screen catches. I mean if Kahn gets to Kuper wife #1, it seems only fair I can have some Decker time.
*ear muffs*

Miss I.
11-01-2012, 02:59 PM
*ear muffs*

sheesh, a girl can joke...

But smartassery aside, it was a fun game to watch and I enjoyed the podcast. You all were brilliant guys. And Sir, you did great.

Thanks for keeping a girl who loves her Broncos up to date here in the UK guys.

Hey do you think it's weird I bought the Superbowl XXXII monopoly edition game? I thought it went well with my Broncos Potatohead...;D

DHallblows
11-01-2012, 07:59 PM
This one flows much better. :)

I agree, I liked it a lot more than last week.

I enjoyed the addition of Chris. He really added a level of forum hyperbole that isn't usually present in the podcast.

Kaylore
11-05-2012, 07:52 AM
By the way, didn't I say we could get some decent returns this game? Didn't I? DIDN'T I!!?!?