PDA

View Full Version : Media kissin our but, will we get better

Jetmeck
10-29-2012, 01:45 AM
or regress ?

The schedule looks favorable...?

Seems to me everytime we become the media darling we regress.

Here is to hoping not this time..................

v2micca
10-29-2012, 05:10 AM
or regress ?

The schedule looks favorable...?

Seems to me everytime we become the media darling we regress.

Here is to hoping not this time..................

Well Mike Greenberg from Mike & Mike has already jumped on our bandwagon. He is the kiss of death to every team he has been high on this year. Hopefully we can buck that trend.

ludo21
10-29-2012, 05:52 AM
only if we turn the ball over will the "hype" be a problem. Our team is just too solid all around to go into the tank

Jetmeck
10-29-2012, 06:27 AM
only if we turn the ball over will the "hype" be a problem. Our team is just too solid all around to go into the tank

Wanna believe...........

TheChamp24
10-29-2012, 06:52 AM
The telling graphic to me last night was when they showed our strength of schedule in our first 6 games was the toughest in the NFL, and the remaining schedule is the weakest in the NFL.
If we don't end up at worst 10-6, it will be a failed season IMO.

BroncoBeavis
10-29-2012, 07:38 AM
The telling graphic to me last night was when they showed our strength of schedule in our first 6 games was the toughest in the NFL, and the remaining schedule is the weakest in the NFL.
If we don't end up at worst 10-6, it will be a failed season IMO.

I'm revising my 10-6 prediction to 11-5. Looking at each game on its own, we should almost win out. But young teams have bad games and losing two more should pretty much be expected.

I'd almost think we had a shot at a top-2 seed, but losing those tiebreakers to NE and HOU makes that a long-shot.

enjolras
10-29-2012, 07:48 AM
We're going to be favored, generally heavily, in every single game we play for the rest of the year (unless Baltimore puts the pieces back together).

12-4 or bust for me.