PDA

View Full Version : Pink penalty flags today?

crawdad
10-28-2012, 10:00 AM
I just saw a piece on the refs using pink flags today. This unit needs a pink flag. Texas mobile home complete with bathtub in Portland, OR at Holiday Inn.

Archedamian
10-28-2012, 10:41 AM
Saw this in Mountain Home, Arkansas. Pink flag.

broncocalijohn
10-28-2012, 10:45 AM
Some 11 year old kid came up with the Pink Flags and Commish agreed on it. I am over the pink stuff. I know it isn't politically correct to say but do it for a week and be done with it. I would like to see more prostate cancer awareness from the league. After all, I hear men are playing the game at a 100% clip. Male fans outnumber female fans big time too. Only thing is what color ribbon would prostate cancer represent?

Gort
10-28-2012, 11:09 AM
Some 11 year old kid came up with the Pink Flags and Commish agreed on it. I am over the pink stuff. I know it isn't politically correct to say but do it for a week and be done with it. I would like to see more prostate cancer awareness from the league. After all, I hear men are playing the game at a 100% clip. Male fans outnumber female fans big time too. Only thing is what color ribbon would prostate cancer represent?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-TB_pbmSWmk0/TsBhcqK0y8I/AAAAAAAABz0/0KszpwZ4aYw/s1600/angry-woman.jpg

http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/EXID7233/images/pelosi-angry-attacking-green.jpg

http://angrywhitedude.com/wp-content/uploads2/2009/09/hillary-clinton.jpg

http://angrywhitedude.com/wp-content/uploads2/2011/10/rosie-odonnell-264x300.jpg

Play2win
10-28-2012, 11:32 AM

SWM getting screwed again.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
ok enuff of the pink breast cancer thing instead of using pink for every thIng how about i dunno

FUNDING RESEARCH INTO IT NFL
i dont think making everything pink is going to solve anything yes im aware of breast cancer my sister died from it i think it was a very long time ago but she had some sort of cancer so well im aware of cancer and the chemo therapy only hasten her demise back in 97 . so take your pink stupid rags and stick em in your azs nfl

El Guapo

So true, but the NFL is trying to cater more-and-more to the ladies because they want their money, too.

Did you know heart disease kills more women than all cancers combined? True story.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
10-28-2012, 11:34 AM
I just saw a piece on the refs using pink flags today. This unit needs a pink flag. Texas mobile home complete with bathtub in Portland, OR at Holiday Inn.

someone tell jeff foxworthy to use that in his you might be a redneck joke next time because that guys is a redneck

broncocalijohn
10-28-2012, 11:44 AM
ok enuff of the pink breast cancer thing instead of using pink for every thIng how about i dunno

FUNDING RESEARCH INTO IT NFL
i dont think making everything pink is going to solve anything yes im aware of breast cancer my sister died from it i think it was a very long time ago but she had some sort of cancer so well im aware of cancer and the chemo therapy only hasten her demise back in 97 . so take your pink stupid rags and stick em in your azs nfl

OMG! IS that what I think it is from Dan? He must have hit that by accident. See bold and big size.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
10-28-2012, 12:13 PM
OMG! IS that what I think it is from Dan? He must have hit that by accident. See bold and big size.

well hello thar Fuzzy dick i see yoUre still obCessed with my typing sKills . i left a typo some where here can YOU fine it .
along with the subliminal hidden messege another typo can you find the second one for xtra credit fuzzy dick it does look like a fuzy dik a vury fazy dick gee and i thought you would of tried to do something fuzzy dick wise to hurtz muh feelins mr fuzzy dick again look at it it looks like a fuzzy dickHa!

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
10-28-2012, 12:17 PM
a note to pittsburgh : your retro outfits look like some sort of prison uniform take those piece of goodwill reject uniforms you got and burn them now .

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
10-28-2012, 12:21 PM

also fuzzydick you are such a silly goof
ROFL! again no offense but it looks like a fuzzy dick every time i see that photo im thinking wtf that looks like a fuzzy dick
well at least you didnt do what they did on south park and play red rocket

broncocalijohn
10-28-2012, 12:45 PM
also fuzzydick you are such a silly goof
ROFL! again no offense but it looks like a fuzzy dick every time i see that photo im thinking wtf that looks like a fuzzy dick
well at least you didnt do what they did on south park and play red rocket

I bet you think that is really my dog and I named him Richard. You are veeeeeeerrrrry slllllllllooooooooow.

Mogulseeker
10-28-2012, 12:48 PM
I can never understand anything Dan_Bronco_Fan ever says.

broncocalijohn
10-28-2012, 01:04 PM

After 8 words and no direction or phonics, I tend to give up. Why he doesn't try to give 1st grade grammar a try is beyond me.

tsiguy96
10-28-2012, 01:06 PM
So true, but the NFL is trying to cater more-and-more to the ladies because they want their money, too.

Did you know heart disease kills more women than all cancers combined? True story.

how do you do "heart diseases awareness" though?

"Hey fatass, stop eating everything your heart desires and realize that you are slow but sure killing yourself with twinkies, cookies, and soda/pop. Your disgusting diet habits are a burden on yourself, your family, and the american medical system. Just Stop."

heart disease is the easiest one to prevent (not in all cases of course). with cancer, people cant control whether they get it or not, atleast no where near the extent as with heart disease.

broncocalijohn
10-28-2012, 01:32 PM
how do you do "heart diseases awareness" though?

"Hey fatass, stop eating everything your heart desires and realize that you are slow but sure killing yourself with twinkies, cookies, and soda/pop. Your disgusting diet habits are a burden on yourself, your family, and the american medical system. Just Stop."

heart disease is the easiest one to prevent (not in all cases of course). with cancer, people cant control whether they get it or not, atleast no where near the extent as with heart disease.

Have you seen the commercials during NFL games? They need those companies that give us heartburn and heart diseases.

peacepipe
10-28-2012, 01:36 PM

don't worry,niether can he.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
10-28-2012, 02:04 PM
I bet you think that is really my dog and I named him Richard. You are veeeeeeerrrrry slllllllllooooooooow.

it supposed to be a dog FUzzy diCk i never Knew just saw the shape thought hey fuzzy dick i guess i was OFF
still dodnt caitch that subliminal messege i lewft ore the typos i skatTARD arrouund
thankS for noticing my post .if it botHers you^ ya can always Ignore me''''''' i donT care what ever makes you Happy$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ROFL!
lol yalls so dEnse think ill leAve more subliminal messeges for you to never find hell think ill post my street aDdy obama phone number for you

broncocalijohn
10-28-2012, 02:54 PM
I now figured it out. With the misspelling of "yalls", I think you are just urban. Would explain the ebonics. Btw, I can't respond to your post because I have no idea what you are trying to dribble out of your fake gold, capped teeth. What side of Colfax do you live on? Maybe near Colorado Blvd.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
10-28-2012, 04:38 PM
hmm pink
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RLRLhV9U0kQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> might as well post it since the nfl has pink fever

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
10-28-2012, 04:42 PM
I now figured it out. With the misspelling of "yalls", I think you are just urban. Would explain the ebonics. Btw, I can't respond to your post because I have no idea what you are trying to dribble out of your fake gold, capped teeth. What side of Colfax do you live on? Maybe near Colorado Blvd.

whats this referance to colorado ave and colfax i never been to denver is that where you turn your tricks at
oh hey found a video of you fuzzy dick or shall i call you cartman
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ExeDu7cC-vE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
just you remeMber whatever lame insult ?? you can tOss at me i can do you 1 betteR if you can call what you did a insult i hOpe you can do better Noob

thanks for inFlating my ego kid all of this attention im getting from yoU maKes me thinks i am getting under YOUr skin a bit
you still dont see the lil messeges im leaving lol
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/C_Kh7nLplWo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>