PDA

View Full Version : INTENSE game at Arrowhead this weekend!

Vegas_Bronco
10-26-2012, 10:28 PM
Raiders v. Chiefs

A new guy at the office brought in all his Raider gear today...He's flying out to arrowhead to go to the game. He tells me that Raider Nation elected Gorillla Rilla as the 'unofficial mascot' of the team....wow an unofficial shot caller....lol! Maybe this is old news, but wow was I dumbfounded to find out there was organization in gangland. So do they have block bosses too? Anyone privy to this 'organization'?...using the term loosely.

HUGE GAME this weekend for the loser of this matchup. I do hope the Fade beats the Chiefs this weekend and murders Quinn's head into an oblivion...but this game is interesting for more than just the fact that Quinn is starting - this is an epic battle of who will be in the basement in the AFCW.

Who is your lessor of the two evils this weekend? Remember they have a combined record of 3-9 so laff it up and enjoy! :spit:

Crushaholic
10-26-2012, 10:31 PM
The Raiders have won the last 5 matchups, in Arrowhead. Just food for thought...

baja
10-26-2012, 10:34 PM
I want the team that will end up winning the least number of games the rest of the season to win.

broncocalijohn
10-26-2012, 10:39 PM
Go Chiefs so bottom 2 have 2 wins and farther away from a better pick. This is what Lonestar should be praising about concerning picks.

lonestar
10-27-2012, 12:27 AM
Myself I hope OAK loses.. I have ZERO love for them and their loser fans..

the chefs, well not fond of them either, but most of their fans are decent folk..

unfortunately for them their team sucks.. OAK fans deserve to be losers..

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
10-27-2012, 02:15 AM
go jokeland go to hell and take your loud mouth fans with you as for the chokeland fans who lurk here you know who you all you can gtfo and dont come back i just hate those no class losers and take kc stud with you but bob can stay he is like a funny clown ha ha bob the funny clown .
now that i burn my bridges with kc and oakland fans what shall i do now.
i burn my bridges with my not so friendly friends on ech box

Boobs McGee
10-27-2012, 06:39 AM
Wat.

Kaylore
10-27-2012, 06:47 AM
I wouldn't root for the Raiders to win any game unless it would give the Broncos the division. I'm the biggest Chiefs fan in the world, this weekend.

TheReverend
10-27-2012, 06:50 AM
Go Chiefs

It keeps Oakland down and more importantly helps keep the 25 year streak of drafting ****ty QBs alive

Bronco Bob
10-27-2012, 11:03 AM
As my dad used to say,"It's a shame to lose to those chicken**** Raiders."
Sort of obligated to hope the Faiders lose. Family tradition.

Tombstone RJ
10-27-2012, 11:57 AM
Raiders v. Chiefs

A new guy at the office brought in all his Raider gear today...He's flying out to arrowhead to go to the game. He tells me that Raider Nation elected Gorillla Rilla as the 'unofficial mascot' of the team....wow an unofficial shot caller....lol! Maybe this is old news, but wow was I dumbfounded to find out there was organization in gangland. So do they have block bosses too? Anyone privy to this 'organization'?...using the term loosely.

HUGE GAME this weekend for the loser of this matchup. I do hope the Fade beats the Chiefs this weekend and murders Quinn's head into an oblivion...but this game is interesting for more than just the fact that Quinn is starting - this is an epic battle of who will be in the basement in the AFCW.

Who is your lessor of the two evils this weekend? Remember they have a combined record of 3-9 so laff it up and enjoy! :spit:

I'll be rooting for kc due to the fact I want Quinn to stick as their QB and I want kc to move out of the top 10 drafting position b/c I don't want them to have a shot at draft a franchise QB.

This is one of the few home games where kc fans will show up. The average fan knows kc sucks but still can beat a sucky faider team, and should at home.

Crushaholic
10-27-2012, 12:01 PM
I'll be rooting for kc due to the fact I want Quinn to stick as their QB and I want kc to move out of the top 10 drafting position b/c I don't want them to have a shot at draft a franchise QB.

This is one of the few home games where kc fans will show up. The average fan knows kc sucks but still can beat a sucky faider team, and should at home.

I'll repeat my earlier post. The Raiders have won the last 5 games, in Arrowhead. A Chiefs victory is NOT assured...

Tombstone RJ
10-27-2012, 12:04 PM
Read my post, above. The Raiders have won the last 5 games, in Arrowhead. A Chiefs victory is NOT assured...

I understand but kc has a shot at winning for obvious reasons.

spiralism
10-27-2012, 12:12 PM
Jamaal Charles is my fantasy rb2 so i hope he puts up huge numbers. Don't give a **** who wins tbh

lonestar
10-27-2012, 12:25 PM
I wouldn't root for the Raiders to win any game unless it would give the Broncos the division. I'm the biggest Chiefs fan in the world, this weekend.

I might think about rooting for them against the cowgirls or skins.. As long as it would not affect DENs chances for a title.. Might even against SAN.. My dislike for aldavis and what he did to the NFL goes deep..

However I still wish he was alive and managing their mediocrity..

loborugger
10-27-2012, 04:24 PM
I am not rooting for the Raiders to win so much as I am rooting for KC to keep their streak of not leading a game going. Maybe then they could tie it up and win it again in OT.

Tim
10-27-2012, 04:29 PM
I'm rooting for the faid, I hope it's a laugher

BowlenBall
10-27-2012, 04:36 PM
Go Chiefs... Brady Quinn is a good guy, so hope he does well (relatively speaking).

LRtagger
10-27-2012, 04:40 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Gqw1FI1hfJA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

DENVERDUI55
10-27-2012, 05:10 PM
Win win no matter what. Chiefs win would at least put Oakland all but out of the division race in my opinion so I guess go Queefs.

2KBack
10-27-2012, 05:34 PM
Picked up Peyton Hillis in the RB wasteland that my fantasy league is since Ray Rice is on a bye....So I root for KC to end up on the goalline a lot.

Mogulseeker
10-27-2012, 07:22 PM
Seeing the title, I though this had something to do with Sporting KC.

Nothing intense about Chiefs v Raiders these days.

A playoff MLS game with Sporting KC hosting LA Galaxy would be far more interesting to me.

dgood72
10-27-2012, 07:45 PM
There is only one team I hate more than the Chiefs...The Stinkin Raiders! I would never root for them unless it put Denver in the playoffs. and then I would have to go to confession during the whole off season...and I'm not even catholic.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
10-27-2012, 08:04 PM
raiders vs chiefs like choosing cat shat or dog shat no matter what you choose it still shat

Bronco Yoda
10-27-2012, 08:55 PM
I just can't ever root for the raiders. Something in my DNA.

gunns
10-28-2012, 07:21 AM
I can't root for either team. I will thoroughly enjoy watching either team lose. I can only hope for the best possible scenario for Denver and right now I don't know what that will be. A tie? Don't know about that but I'm a huge Cleveland fan this weekend.

kappys
10-28-2012, 10:28 AM
Cheering for a tie on this one.

RedskinBronco
10-28-2012, 10:35 AM
Go chiefs! (in this one)

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
10-28-2012, 10:59 AM
is CBS going to bring their A list announcers to this game .
we can call it the toilet bowl.
what should they give the winners a pile of dog poo trophy
the toilet bowl sponsored by ro to rooter and away goes trouble down the drain
and by ex lax
should the winning team help out at the local waste management plant in KC