PDA

View Full Version : Adventure ATV & Rec. Rentals in Sedalia

Saints
10-24-2012, 11:59 AM
Anyone know anything about them? I paid $800 on their website for some UTV rentals for Saturday to take up the mountains but I can't get anyone through phone or email to confirm and it's kind of making me nervous. I have online confirmation but still want to talk to someone

Irish Stout
10-24-2012, 12:19 PM
They're in good standing with the secretary of state and filed their last report 29 days ago. You should be fine, but they may be only operational on weekends this time of year.

Broncoman13
10-24-2012, 12:33 PM
Hope the weather holds out for you Saints. Supposed to get kind of nasty tomorrow and Friday with snow. Rampart should look awesome though with some fresh snow! Happy riding!

Tim
10-24-2012, 12:33 PM
If it snows good enough tonight rampart range on Saturday with those utv's would be fun for you guys

Saints
10-24-2012, 01:04 PM
Thanks for the input fellas

Cito Pelon
10-24-2012, 04:48 PM
With all due respect, I hope your reservation falls through and you are so disgusted you never come to Colorado again. No offense meant, it's just that there's too many people here already.

Houshyamama
10-24-2012, 04:54 PM
With all due respect, I hope your reservation falls through and you are so disgusted you never come to Colorado again. No offense meant, it's just that there's too many people here already.

You might want to try Alaska.

Tim
10-24-2012, 05:11 PM

I think he is just here for a football game

Cito Pelon
10-24-2012, 05:25 PM
You might want to try Alaska.

You see my avatar pic? Just over that dog's back there's a fire ring full of broken beer bottles. I started a thread years ago about that titled "Peckerwood Tracks in the High Country". You can track peckerwoods by their trail of broken beer bottles.

Cito Pelon
10-24-2012, 05:30 PM
I think he is just here for a football game

He wants to go into the high country.

Houshyamama
10-24-2012, 05:46 PM
You see my avatar pic? Just over that dog's back there's a fire ring full of broken beer bottles. I started a thread years ago about that titled "Peckerwood Tracks in the High Country". You can track peckerwoods by their trail of broken beer bottles.

I'm just saying if you want untouched wilderness, that's the place to be. I know a few guys who have houses only accessible by float plane.

Blueflame
10-24-2012, 11:04 PM
I'm just saying if you want untouched wilderness, that's the place to be. I know a few guys who have houses only accessible by float plane.

They should be in good shape if the Zombie Apocalypse ever happens... LOL

HAT
10-25-2012, 08:20 AM
He wants to go into the high country.

Damn him...damn him all to hell.

crush17
10-25-2012, 09:15 AM
People get mad over the dumbest reasons.

Don't mind Cito, Saints. Enjoy your trip, that ATV tour should be boobies!

Edit: we can't say t1ts on this board?

Saints
10-25-2012, 09:46 AM

Calm down bro. We are in town for a football game and that's it. 0 chance any of us going would ever move from LA. We just want to have a good time in the mountains

Mountain Bronco
10-25-2012, 10:18 AM
And I hope you have a great time. We aren't all jerks in CO. I spend a ton of time in Louisiana and love most of the people from that state so welcome to ours. Enjoy your trip. Go Broncos!

Rabb
10-25-2012, 10:26 AM
And I hope you have a great time. We aren't all jerks in CO. I spend a ton of time in Louisiana and love most of the people from that state so welcome to ours. Enjoy your trip. Go Broncos!

this!

Flex Gunmetal
10-25-2012, 10:27 AM

Get over yourself. Dude's here for the game. People like you make all of us look like asshles.

canadianbroncosfan
10-25-2012, 10:46 AM
Get over yourself. Dude's here for the game. People like you make all of us look like asshles.

Well luckily Cito is one of a million and as an independent outsider, I can say 99% of people I've met in Colorado are awesome!

I take everything that twit says with a grain of salt though after his whole "Washington won the Portis-Bailey trade" argument

Garcia Bronco
10-25-2012, 11:09 AM
People are probably getting a late start today as well and left early yesterday because of the snow.

Pony Boy
10-25-2012, 12:21 PM
Be careful ........ and don't try to dive an ATV with a aints-sack on your head.

Irish Stout
10-25-2012, 12:38 PM
Bundle up it will be cold.

razorwire77
10-25-2012, 01:50 PM
Bundle up it will be cold.

This. The extreme temperature changes you get in the Rockies during the fall take a lot of people by surprise. The sun goes down and suddenly 65 turns into 20 within a couple of hours. Also, don't wander or assume GPS will bail you out if you get lost.

broncocalijohn
10-28-2012, 09:18 PM
Hope you had a good time with the ATVs and beer tours because your team should pay your ticket price back for that ****fest for you on Sunday Night. On our side of the ball it was called Perfection.

Now get the hell out! But I hope you come back next time.

Bronco Yoda
10-29-2012, 05:13 AM
Hope you had a great time. You should visit the hot springs in the area. I have a cabin just north of there near Mt. Princeton. Some of the best fishing you'll ever find.

Broncoman13
10-29-2012, 06:14 AM
Hope you had a great time. You should visit the hot springs in the area. I have a cabin just north of there near Mt. Princeton. Some of the best fishing you'll ever find.

I might need to rent for a week!

broncosteven
10-30-2012, 06:44 PM
So how did the weekend go?

You had to enjoy watching a HOF QB at the height of his powers working his magic right?

LOL