PDA

View Full Version : NFL checking report Chargers used sticky substance vs. Broncos

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
10-23-2012, 12:29 AM
http://www.denverpost.com/popular/ci_21823515?source=pop_neighbors_coloradosprings

SAN DIEGO—The NFL is investigating whether the San Diego Chargers used a banned sticky substance during Monday night's loss to the Denver Broncos.

If the league determines the Chargers used the substance, they could be fined or lose a draft pick.

Fox Sports first reported the investigation on Sunday.

"We have been looking into it," NFL spokesman Greg Aiello said.

Read more: NFL checking report Chargers used sticky substance vs. Broncos - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/popular/ci_21823515?source=pop_neighbors_coloradosprings#i xzz2A6ZUx6BA

tsiguy96
10-23-2012, 04:09 AM
really, dan?

Powderaddict
10-23-2012, 06:30 AM
Manlandsonthemoon.jpg

HILife
10-23-2012, 06:49 AM
lol wtf. There is a 5 page thread on the first page, right at the top.

Bacchus
10-23-2012, 08:04 AM
For a little clarification, that really is Dan in his avatar.

DomCasual
10-23-2012, 08:07 AM
Prepare your anus.

Beantown Bronco
10-23-2012, 08:20 AM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/N1NwW3GCn7k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

broncocalijohn
10-23-2012, 09:37 AM
If this isn't proof Dan is a Short Bus Alumni, I don't know what will qualify his membership. Good grief Captain Anti-Phonics, now your reading and research skills are on par with your posting skills.

Another note:
http://www.denverpost.com/popular/ci_21823515?source=pop_neighbors_coloradosprings

SAN DIEGO—The NFL is investigating whether the San Diego Chargers used a banned sticky substance during Monday night's loss to the Denver Broncos.

If the league determines the Chargers used the substance, they could be fined or lose a draft pick.

Fox Sports first reported the investigation on Sunday.

"We have been looking into it," NFL spokesman Greg Aiello said.

Read more: NFL checking report Chargers used sticky substance vs. Broncos - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/popular/ci_21823515?source=pop_neighbors_coloradosprings#i xzz2A6ZUx6BA

Easily a cut n paste job. Every sentence has a period and letters are capitalized. I will take this over an original Dan thought any day of the week.

OBF1
10-23-2012, 12:14 PM
Ring of fame quality post, Well done sir :thumbs:

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
10-23-2012, 12:30 PM
lol wtf. There is a 5 page thread on the first page, right at the top.

i saw that after i posted this
but it wont let me delete it i could change it but not delete this if theres a delete link i cant find it

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
10-23-2012, 12:31 PM
For a little clarification, that really is Dan in his avatar.

who told u ?

broncocalijohn
10-23-2012, 01:06 PM
i saw that after i posted this
but it wont let me delete it i could change it but not delete this if theres a delete link i cant find it

Don't you dare try to delete this Broncofan2438 (see Foneco thread). It can be merged though if you ask a mod.

Crushaholic
10-23-2012, 01:10 PM
The hilarity of the cheating Chargers should warrant multiple threads, anyway...Ha!

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
10-23-2012, 01:20 PM
at least this isnt a 10 month old thread fight over Tebow now isnt it.
you idiots
i mean look at it 10 months old 42 pages of fighting over Tebow!
you idiots make mcgruder look normal.
and you get all ruffled up over this .
what i done here doesnt even compare to the Tebow obsessed fighting going on over there

broncocalijohn
10-23-2012, 01:23 PM
you idiots
what i done here doesnt even compare to the Tebow obsessed fighting going on over there

Nope, but we can make it 42 pages if you like. Don't excuse yourself by comparing it to the Tebow thread. That thing will last as long as the Foneco thread.

I am almost positive you have been in threads mocking those that put up old news. In fact, you were the 3rd person but days late on it for this gem. It is better to just let Bronco Rob put up the articles for most of us.

Bacchus
10-23-2012, 07:12 PM
you idiots

LOL.... You are the one always posting int hat 42 page Tebow thread!! I just caught you this week with numerous posts after you swore you'd never post tehere again. Just like Romney you are full of lies!!!

OBF1
10-23-2012, 08:46 PM
LOL.... You are the one always posting int hat 42 page Tebow thread!! I just caught you this week with numerous posts after you swore you'd never post tehere again. Just like (Insert any politicians name here) you are full of SHIAT!!!

Fixed it for you