PDA

View Full Version : Hey Chiefs fans Denver stole your SB again.......

baja
10-19-2012, 10:05 PM
We got Peyton Manning. Just think what what you would have done with him playing for you

baja
10-19-2012, 10:07 PM
You would have been odds on to represent the AFC in the SB.

Jetmeck
10-19-2012, 10:38 PM
You would have been odds on to represent the AFC in the SB.

Shows you what the pundits know. I wasn't fooled by the hapless Chiefs.

Bronco Yoda
10-19-2012, 11:14 PM
Now I'm to the point where I'm going to be forced to root for them to win a few games just because of draft position. YUCK!

KCStud
10-19-2012, 11:29 PM
We would have done what the Broncos are going to do: win the worst division in football and not make the Super Bowl.

baja
10-19-2012, 11:41 PM
We would have done what the Broncos are going to do: win the worst division in football and not make the Super Bowl.

That may or may not happen but you would have had a good shot with Manning

cutthemdown
10-19-2012, 11:41 PM

So basically you would have had matched your best season ever? Wow you guys must be depressed.

KCStud
10-19-2012, 11:45 PM
That may or may not happen but you would have had a good shot with Manning

Manning isn't beating Brady in New England. It will never happen.

And I doubt he'll beat the Ravens or Texans. The Chargers aren't even on the same level as those teams and they were blowing you out in the first half. I wouldn't expect a good team to give up 35 points in the 2nd half in January like San Diego did on Monday.

baja
10-19-2012, 11:49 PM

And I doubt he'll beat the Ravens or Texans. The Chargers aren't even on the same level as those teams and they were blowing you out in the first half. I wouldn't expect a good team to give up 35 points in the 2nd half San Diego did in January.

Did you see that game?

We were the ones killing ourselves that first half. We spotted them 17 points and it should have more except for the play of our defense.

KCStud
10-19-2012, 11:55 PM
Did you see that game?

We were the ones killing ourselves that first half. We spotted them 17 points and it should have more except for the play of our defense.

You guys played like **** in the first half not only against SD, but against HOU and NE.

cutthemdown
10-19-2012, 11:57 PM
No doubt unless Broncos stop fumbling, dropping the ball while running for a td, falling down while running for a td, giving up 1st downs on 3rd and long etc etc we wont have a chance. Stop doing those things and the Broncos will look much better.

cutthemdown
10-19-2012, 11:59 PM
You guys played like **** in the first half not only against SD, but against HOU and NE.

Still though you bag on a yr that doesn't win Superbowl when that is something your team hasn't done in eons. Really Chiefs fans would be estactic about going 10-6, 9-7 and winning the west. A playoff win? when was the last time you ever even got that? Sure after its over, and you lose, it doesn't seem much better then not making playoffs, but while its happening it makes football fun to watch. It makes it exciting because when you win a playoff game you think anything could happen. When your the Queefs, 2-6 at the break every yr what is there to be excited about?

A 1970 camero all rusted out in the grass?

cutthemdown
10-20-2012, 12:01 AM

Broncos have a new QB and a new def coord. Might take until week 8 or so for us to gell.

Whats your excuse?

baja
10-20-2012, 12:02 AM

There's ten games left lets see what that looks like now that Manning is rounding to sync with his new team mates.

baja
10-20-2012, 12:04 AM
Just think if Manning had choose your team.

Maybe your only legit receiver would not want out of town so bad.

stopgap
10-20-2012, 12:07 AM
There are like only two KC fan... I mean trolls that post here.

Who exactly are you calling out here baja?

baja
10-20-2012, 12:08 AM
There are like only two KC fan... I mean trolls that post here.

Who exactly are you calling out here baja?

the lurkers

they're there

stopgap
10-20-2012, 12:10 AM
the lurkers

they're there

But they lurk. They aren't causing any trouble.

Look at me getting all soft these days.

baja
10-20-2012, 12:12 AM
But they lurk. They aren't causing any trouble.

Look at me getting all soft these days.

Just pointing out the truth. If they hd been able to sign Manning they would be stout.

But Elway snagged him with no plan B.

stopgap
10-20-2012, 12:28 AM
Just pointing out the truth. If they hd been able to sign Manning they would be stout.

It's all good. I don't read their message boards but I remember hanging out with KC fans that had their RV's parked in the McNichols arena's parking lot. They let us drink their beer and eat their BBQ pre-game. That's some dedication. Those were true days. My stupid buddy went up to Tyone Braxton after killing KC and 'said' buddy was wearing a KC hat for some reason. He asked Tyrone to sign his hat.

Ty told him he's not signing that ****... Nice.

The internet brought trolls that gives divisional rival fans a bad name They can hide behind a keyboard and visit a division rival's forum. Sad lives they must lead.

KCStud
10-20-2012, 12:55 AM
Just think if Manning had choose your team.

Maybe your only legit receiver would not want out of town so bad.

Who cares? We still wouldn't have beaten New England, Houston and possibly Baltimore (recent developments make them weaker) just like you won't.

I'm ready for a new GM and first round QB.

cutthemdown
10-20-2012, 01:15 AM

Just think how crappy we would be. He really put it all on the table. I wonder if that all in approach helped us sign Manning. I think it was more just we had the money, young wr, and a city he didn't mind moving to.

FearLanier
10-20-2012, 01:25 AM
Just think how crappy we would be. He really put it all on the table. I wonder if that all in approach helped us sign Manning. I think it was more just we had the money, young wr, and a city he didn't mind moving to.

It wasn't about our city. He lived in Indianapolis all those years. Not exactly a high profile town.

Pioli made an offer to Manning's agent and it was cheap, so Manning never called Pioli back.

Drunk Monkey
10-20-2012, 01:30 AM
Who cares? We still wouldn't have beaten New England, Houston and possibly Baltimore (recent developments make them weaker) just like you won't.

Ah, the defeatist Chief attitude. Keep it up, It will serve you well in life.

CEH
10-20-2012, 06:10 AM
Actaully Tom Brady in the 4th qtr of games this year has not been very Brady like. He's regressing and Denver is tearing up the 4th qtr.

I still think NE is a great team but I'm starting to see chinks in the Tom Brady armour

baja
10-20-2012, 06:47 AM

I think a lot of it was the ownership and the way Elway approached the situation. I am sure Elway made assurances to Manning. The fact we have a laid back players coach was part of it too.

barryr
10-20-2012, 06:48 AM
Chief fans just don't have much to look forward to and haven't for decades. Most of their fans highly overrated the talent that is on the roster. Their only joy is hoping the rest of the division has a bad time too.

Bacchus
10-20-2012, 06:50 AM

Is that supposed to hurt? HAHAHA LOSERS!!

Bacchus
10-20-2012, 06:51 AM
Out of the last 30 years you can count VERY few seasons where the Chiefs have done as good as the Broncos. Even when Denver has been mediocre KC has usually been worse.

FearLanier
10-20-2012, 07:55 AM
Repost

Tombstone RJ
10-20-2012, 08:55 AM
It's all good. I don't read their message boards but I remember hanging out with KC fans that had their RV's parked in the McNichols arena's parking lot. They let us drink their beer and eat their BBQ pre-game. That's some dedication. Those were true days. My stupid buddy went up to Tyone Braxton after killing KC and 'said' buddy was wearing a KC hat for some reason. He asked Tyrone to sign his hat.

The internet brought trolls that gives divisional rival fans a bad name They can hide behind a keyboard and visit a division rival's forum. Sad lives they must lead.

the beer effect?

Peoples Champ
10-20-2012, 08:58 AM
Peyton Manning would never consider playing for the Chiefs garbage franchise. When they asked him if he wanted to fly to KC for a visit, Peyton said, "not a chance, i wouldnt play for that garbage franchise if they had the most talent in the league"

Drunken.Broncoholic
10-20-2012, 10:45 AM

And I doubt he'll beat the Ravens or Texans. The Chargers aren't even on the same level as those teams and they were blowing you out in the first half. I wouldn't expect a good team to give up 35 points in the 2nd half in January like San Diego did on Monday.

And that had to do with manning?

Just give up posting until the offseason. Every single post you spit out is 100% wrong.

Drunken.Broncoholic
10-20-2012, 10:47 AM
Is that supposed to hurt? HAHAHA LOSERS!!

Ha! I thought winning the division equals winning the Super Bowl to chiefs fans.

stopgap
10-20-2012, 10:57 AM
the beer effect?

Big time. We used to tail-gate in those times.

Pretty sure my buddy happened to stumble on the hat after a night of partying at a friend's house. Braxton was a pretty cool dude. So was Reggie Rivers. Anthony Miller was an a-hole.

KCStud
10-20-2012, 11:28 AM
Ha! I thought winning the division equals winning the Super Bowl to chiefs fans.

I'll be here waiting for you when you get bounced in the playoffs and then try to pick on the Chiefs to make yourself feel better.

Drunken.Broncoholic
10-20-2012, 11:40 AM
I'll be here waiting for you when you get bounced in the playoffs and then try to pick on the Chiefs to make yourself feel better.

Did I EVER say the broncos were going to the Super Bowl? No. Did I ever say they were going 16-0? No. 12-4? No. I predicted 8-10 wins. You on the other hand kept telling us all summer how great the chiefs would be. Blown up in your face. Hilarious.

KCStud
10-20-2012, 11:47 AM
Did I EVER say the broncos were going to the Super Bowl? No. Did I ever say they were going 16-0? No. 12-4? No. I predicted 8-10 wins. You on the other hand kept telling us all summer how great the chiefs would be. Blown up in your face. Hilarious.

So you don't think your team has a shot at the SB with PAYton?

Wow you must be more down on your team than Gaylore is when he goes down on Brady Quinn.

Drunken.Broncoholic
10-20-2012, 12:02 PM

Wow you must be more down on your team than Gaylore is when he goes down on Brady Quinn.

Saying "Having a shot" is not predicting a super bowl win. of course they have a shot. This ain't the spin room.

What's sad is thinking at the start of the year KC would have a shot at leading during a game. You're in here projecting me putting the chiefs down months from now to make myself feel better, yet that's what you are doing now in October. No amount of manning bashing will overcome the hurt of the chiefs season.

TheChamp24
10-20-2012, 12:04 PM
Who let the troll back in? FFS close and lock the door when you leave/come in

fontaine
10-20-2012, 12:17 PM

Welcome to KC football in October.

ROFL!

KCStud
10-20-2012, 12:43 PM
Saying "Having a shot" is not predicting a super bowl win. of course they have a shot. This ain't the spin room.

What's sad is thinking at the start of the year KC would have a shot at leading during a game. You're in here projecting me putting the chiefs down months from now to make myself feel better, yet that's what you are doing now in October. No amount of manning bashing will overcome the hurt of the chiefs season.

Getting A. a new GM or B. Geno Smith/Matt Barkley/Tyler Wilson will.

KCStud
10-20-2012, 12:48 PM
Welcome to KC football in October.

ROFL!

KC was in first place in the division at the end of October last year ROFL!

Bacchus
10-20-2012, 01:14 PM

LOL.... wow your season highlight will be when Denver is eliminated from the playoffs. That is sad but then again we are talking about the Chiefs.

Bacchus
10-20-2012, 01:15 PM

Any team in the playoffs has a shot of course you would not anything about playoffs.

cutthemdown
10-20-2012, 01:49 PM
Getting A. a new GM or B. Geno Smith/Matt Barkley/Tyler Wilson will.

You won't get first pick so scratch off Geno. Barkely IMO will be a bust. Watch him play he just throws it up to great WR. Not a lot of timing and reading defenses in his game. Tyler Wilson I haven't watched much.

Its safe to say though the Chiefs will screw it up.

TheChamp24
10-20-2012, 02:04 PM
You won't get first pick so scratch off Geno. Barkely IMO will be a bust. Watch him play he just throws it up to great WR. Not a lot of timing and reading defenses in his game. Tyler Wilson I haven't watched much.

Honestly, tell me who is worse than the Chiefs. They've been blown out in 4 of their 5 losses, and had to make a dramatic comeback in the 4th for their only win.
I know the Jaguars and Browns are bad, but jeesh.

FearLanier
10-20-2012, 02:12 PM

Geno is awesome. Would love having him here.

menonite
10-20-2012, 02:14 PM
I just can't get excited about Chiefs or Raiders smack talk.

I hate hate the bye week.

Jetmeck
10-20-2012, 02:16 PM

Not listening to some ass clown KC fan that wouldn't know anyhting about a winning franchise is his lifetime. ****k off

Jetmeck
10-20-2012, 02:19 PM

LOL, isn't this the truth. It was BS all the way and the stupid pundits bought in.

Most talented in th west my ass.

Charles is still a scatback, nothing more. Hit a home run then nothing or a loss............BS.

Moaki is a choke as well. Fits right in with the rest of your clueless players , coaches and front office.

baja
10-20-2012, 02:21 PM
I just can't get excited about Chiefs or Raiders smack talk.

I hate hate the bye week.

Be creative

FearLanier
10-20-2012, 02:32 PM
Repost

KCStud
10-20-2012, 02:35 PM
LOL, isn't this the truth. It was BS all the way and the stupid pundits bought in.

Most talented in th west my ass.

Charles is still a scatback, nothing more. Hit a home run then nothing or a loss............BS.

Moaki is a choke as well. Fits right in with the rest of your clueless players , coaches and front office.

Charles led the NFL in rushing yards last week and leads the AFC right now you dumb ****.

Your hatred for Charles is hillarious.

ZONA
10-20-2012, 03:22 PM

Ah yes, there is that famous KC optimism. When you've been a loser for so long, I guess it's hard to get the mind trained to think differently.

broncocalijohn
10-20-2012, 03:46 PM

Still have worst holes at D. Plus, you might make the playoffs but lose the first game. Manning can't fix Chiefs tradition.

broncocalijohn
10-20-2012, 03:51 PM

Oh you sure will troll here but where in the hell were you after the 2nd half of Monday night's game? Nowhere for a few days as you know you would be rediculed. Guess what? You still are being rediculed. Your fix is not with your own team but with us. You probably wear a "Broncos suck" shirt instead of supporting your own shirt with those cool Cassel jerseys.

KCStud
10-20-2012, 04:07 PM
Oh you sure will troll here but where in the hell were you after the 2nd half of Monday night's game? Nowhere for a few days as you know you would be rediculed. Guess what? You still are being rediculed. Your fix is not with your own team but with us. You probably wear a "Broncos suck" shirt instead of supporting your own shirt with those cool Cassel jerseys.

This board would rather set their hopes on KC sucking than Manning doing well in brokeback mountain. The many KC threads on this board prove it.

Tombstone RJ
10-20-2012, 04:09 PM
This board would rather set their hopes on KC sucking than Manning doing well in brokeback mountain. The many KC threads on this board prove it.

its because there are so many kc trolls on the Omane. You guys are everywhere. It's nothing more than reacting to your crappy posts.

broncocalijohn
10-20-2012, 04:20 PM

Do you really believe the **** your spew out of your piehole? There are currently 4 Threads about KC and one of those 4 has SD and KC together. That is 4 threads out of 50 on the top 2 pages! Your ****ty team is discussed by topic in only 8% of the threads! Not too much discussion for a division foe. You still didn't answer my question about disappearing. BTW, unlike your ****ty team, we do not hope for KC failing before our thought of Denver kicking ass. How much of an ego for you to think we thought KC would do better than Manning and the Broncos? Only you would tell us how KC would be better before the season started. How is that working out for you? How does it fell that Manning didn't want anything to do with your ****ty run franchise? Please pull the thread where we had you scrubs winning the division. YOur only hope is the other 3 teams suck eggs so your so called team can take first place.

BTW, keep the brokeback mountain thing going. It makes all the sense and it isn't overplayed.....at all! (even though you complained about Steven overplaying his word usage). Go gettim Tiger. With such ****tiness in sports, I am sure you decorate your walls in the tradition of the Gaylord Focker Hall of Fame. Enjoy not last place but that 4th place ribbon (3rd if you guys suck a little less than the Raiders).

KCStud
10-20-2012, 04:37 PM
Do you really believe the **** your spew out of your piehole? There are currently 4 Threads about KC and one of those 4 has SD and KC together. That is 4 threads out of 50 on the top 2 pages! Your ****ty team is discussed by topic in only 8% of the threads! Not too much discussion for a division foe. You still didn't answer my question about disappearing. BTW, unlike your ****ty team, we do not hope for KC failing before our thought of Denver kicking ass. How much of an ego for you to think we thought KC would do better than Manning and the Broncos? Only you would tell us how KC would be better before the season started. How is that working out for you? How does it fell that Manning didn't want anything to do with your ****ty run franchise? Please pull the thread where we had you scrubs winning the division. YOur only hope is the other 3 teams suck eggs so your so called team can take first place.

BTW, keep the brokeback mountain thing going. It makes all the sense and it isn't overplayed.....at all! (even though you complained about Steven overplaying his word usage). Go gettim Tiger. With such ****tiness in sports, I am sure you decorate your walls in the tradition of the Gaylord Focker Hall of Fame. Enjoy not last place but that 4th place ribbon (3rd if you guys suck a little less than the Raiders).

Brokeback Mane Mountain always has a Chiefs thread!ROFL!

orangeatheist
10-20-2012, 05:02 PM
Brokeback Mane Mountain...

And it's because of people like you that we relish your teams' collective tongue licking the divisional toilet. Did you know that? Shoving that turd of a team in your face is so much more enjoyable when we get to do it to clowns like you. You're basically the Philip Rivers of Chiefs' fans. How does THAT feel? Dumbass.

DBroncos4life
10-20-2012, 05:19 PM
Get a new line dude. Good ****ing god Ha!

KCStud
10-20-2012, 05:40 PM

Hey it's DBrokeback4life here to follow me! What up?!ROFL!

broncocalijohn
10-20-2012, 05:42 PM

No, no, NOOOOOO! It is working. Can't you figure it out? Chiefs are a dominating team in the mold of the Patriots. They own us. They own SD and they own the Raiders. They own the whole division. They continuously win the division and/or make the wild card and then win playoff game after playoff game! We can't stop them and their team is on fire! Their fans love their team! In fact, I heard they are taking donations to fly banners over their stadium to show their support for their franchise! Dedication! While we have won playoff games and two Super Bowl Championships, they have been the most consistent team when it comes to first round playoffs, who can match it? Soooo, take the over used word and wear it shamefully. We will not be able to duplicate what they have given the NFL for the last 40 years. With leaders like Thigpen, Huard and Croyle taking the reigns in 2008, how can you put that type of pressure on Free Agent QB Cassel and try to duplicate their awesomeness on the gridiron? Don't doubt them! Somehow, Cassel has been able to ride the ship and keep tradition alive!

KC Chiefs: Proving you can have consistency year in and year out!

KCStud
10-20-2012, 05:43 PM
No, no, NOOOOOO! It is working. Can't you figure it out? Chiefs are a dominating team in the mold of the Patriots. They own us. They own SD and they own the Raiders. They own the whole division. They continuously win the division and/or make the wild card and then win playoff game after playoff game! We can't stop them and their team is on fire! Their fans love their team! In fact, I heard they are taking donations to fly banners over their stadium to show their support for their franchise! Dedication! While we have won playoff games and two Super Bowl Championships, they have been the most consistent team when it comes to first round playoffs, who can match it? Soooo, take the over used word and wear it shamefully. We will not be able to duplicate what they have given the NFL for the last 40 years. With leaders like Thigpen, Huard and Croyle taking the reigns in 2008, how can you put that type of pressure on Free Agent QB Cassel and try to duplicate their awesomeness on the gridiron? Don't doubt them! Somehow, Cassel has been able to ride the ship and keep tradition alive!

Brokeback fans thinking they are the Steelers even though you don't have near as many Lombardi's as them. Consistency.

You don't even have the most SB's in the division! ROFL!ROFL! ROFL!

baja
10-20-2012, 05:45 PM
Hey it's DBrokeback4life here to follow me! What up?!ROFL!

Dude you are getting killed in this thread keep coming back.

BTW re OP do you know what I am referring to by"again"?

Ps Where is Boob, haven't seen him since before the SD game.

DBroncos4life
10-20-2012, 05:48 PM

I'm sure he will respond will some rabble rabble Brokeback rabble rabble.

KCStud
10-20-2012, 05:49 PM

Tell me more about your proud "tradition" in Brokeback Mt and why the NFL should bow down to you. 2-4 in the SB is the best the NFL has ever seen. The Cowboys, Steelers and Niners have nothing on Brokeback tradition! :spit:

But hey let's compare it to the Chiefs...okay. You have 2 SB's, we have 1. That must mean you're better than us right? Oh I guess with Brokeback logic that would mean the Faiders have a better tradition than both of us! Ha!

TheChamp24
10-20-2012, 05:52 PM
http://pegfitzpatrick.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/trolls-einstein1.png

DBroncos4life
10-20-2012, 05:55 PM

He has no where else to go man.

Houshyamama
10-20-2012, 06:31 PM

Your bitterness is delicious.

Houshyamama
10-20-2012, 06:32 PM
Tell me more about your proud "tradition" in Brokeback Mt and why the NFL should bow down to you. 2-4 in the SB is the best the NFL has ever seen. The Cowboys, Steelers and Niners have nothing on Brokeback tradition! :spit:

But hey let's compare it to the Chiefs...okay. You have 2 SB's, we have 1. That must mean you're better than us right? Oh I guess with Brokeback logic that would mean the Faiders have a better tradition than both of us! Ha!

Just stop, no one cares.

baja
10-20-2012, 06:35 PM
The Chiefs won their SB before leather was invented, not sure that counts

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
10-20-2012, 06:44 PM

well those chief fans didnt act all gleeful over columbine or the aurora shooting now did they .
hell not even bob went over the line and did that hell not even the raider fans here. ONLY KC DUD DID.
MAKING FUN OF SUCH TRAGEDIES!!
HAVE YOU NO SHAME SIR!!
i am not sorry for bringing this up over and over again unlike other people i do not forgive nor forget what that no class trash said about those tragedies . sorry im way off topic . bottom line is kc sucks suck suck

JPPT1974
10-20-2012, 06:47 PM
At least Broncos have Manning playing for them!

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
10-20-2012, 07:09 PM

stop deflecting your team sucks and from a business tand point you suck too the other 31 teams are carrying the chiefs with out the other teams the chefs would cease to exist .
also why are you hear not on chief planet did you type in the wrong url i think its www.chiefsplanet.com i think you should go there and brag how kc never had a theater shooting or school shootings with the rest of the inbreds thats if they are as classless as you maybe your the bottom of the chief fan barrel maybe you got banned from there too for being such a low life. now go away ok this is a bronco forum
not a chief forum dork

broncocalijohn
10-20-2012, 08:22 PM
Dan, the more he types and the more he uses the same phrase then we all know he is a bitter Chiefs fan with nothing much for his team or life to show to anyone. He had hopes and he had dreams but he doesn't have either. When you spend so much time on another fan's board and try to run smack when his own team has been irrelevant since 1993, maybe we should feel sorry for the turd.

Nah, his bitterness and what you have already mentioned that got him banned makes me smile he has nothing to beat us against. Smile at him and you can laugh. Just don't bother to feel sorry for him.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
10-20-2012, 08:53 PM
why is the classless sob here screw it im just feeding his troll ego im going to do something besides being annoyed by tard chief fans who think they are studs or tebow fans who refuse to move on to the jets fan forum like figure out my new cell phone . while i resist the urge to toss the cheap pos against the wall

baja
10-20-2012, 09:33 PM
why is the classless sob here screw it im just feeding his troll ego im going to do something besides being annoyed by tard chief fans who think they are studs or tebow fans who refuse to move on to the jets fan forum like figure out my new cell phone . while i resist the urge to toss the cheap pos against the wall

This post reminds me of a late night Mock post. ;D

.... and this is my 50,000th post.

Greatspirits
10-20-2012, 09:34 PM
Come on guys give these KC Queefs fans a break, there constantly trying to measure up to us, when you compare cities, sports and fans it's not even close! They're our red-headed step child!

BroncsCheer
10-20-2012, 10:43 PM

KCPud is a masochist, who enjoys being on the short end of the cat-o-nine tails.

Or, a window licker who surges alone into battle armed with his Stretch Armstrong and Laser Tag pistol.

I can't figure out why else this poster comes to the Mane.

maven
10-20-2012, 11:06 PM
We got Peyton Manning. Just think what what you would have done with him playing for you

If he didn't come to Denver, he sure as hell wouldn't have gone to KC.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
10-20-2012, 11:29 PM
heres a interesting question
why are kc fans posting here even if they live in colorado this is the 21st century don't you think they be on the chief forum and not on the bronco forum i just dont get it. oh well bottom line is chiefs suck and will suck til the management changes owner changes or the team decides to relocate and change their name.

KipCorrington25
10-20-2012, 11:37 PM
KC has the cleanest stairwells in the NFL, no candy wrappers in sight and this will be a new column in the standings next year I'm sure.

Jetmeck
10-21-2012, 01:14 AM
stop deflecting your team sucks and from a business tand point you suck too the other 31 teams are carrying the chiefs with out the other teams the chefs would cease to exist .
also why are you hear not on chief planet did you type in the wrong url i think its www.chiefsplanet.com i think you should go there and brag how kc never had a theater shooting or school shootings with the rest of the inbreds thats if they are as classless as you maybe your the bottom of the chief fan barrel maybe you got banned from there too for being such a low life. now go away ok this is a bronco forum
not a chief forum dork

Agreed not a Chiefs forum...............he likes his ass kickings I guess.
Hard to defend a perennial loser for 4+ decades like the Chiefs.

I do not know what the retard said about the shootings but I will say in his defense. Colorado has had a lot of shootings, Missouri has had none.

fontaine
10-21-2012, 02:36 AM
Don't be too hard on KCstd. It must suck to watch the BEST QB in history wear Orange and Blue (again) while KC stutter****s around with the Brady Quinns and Matt Cassells of the world.