PDA

View Full Version : Who's tears are more delicious?

mwill07
10-19-2012, 11:09 AM
Poll coming

Kansas City - after being told numerous times, by KCStud and others, that they had the most talent in the division - all they need is a QB.

or

San Diego - the team who has been the favorite to win the division and a pre-season Super Bowl candidate since 2004.

both teams appear to be crumbling, both fan bases look ready to toss in the towel.

schadenfreude. I has it.

Stagger Lee
10-19-2012, 11:12 AM
Impossible choice. Both taste like the nectar of the gods.

Kaylore
10-19-2012, 11:12 AM
Seeing Rivers and his stupid face get his trash handed to him. The Chiefs have always sucked.

BowlenBall
10-19-2012, 11:14 AM
San Diego. The collapse in the last game was unprecedented in any sport, in any era.

Sweet, sweet failure.

Pick Six
10-19-2012, 11:16 AM
It's San Diego...BY A MILE. The proverbial slap in the face of the Chargers eclipsed any satisfaction gained with Chiefs failure...:spit:

bfoflcommish
10-19-2012, 11:16 AM
Kc to me. Every year we and chuggers fans all know whats going to happen so there isnt much trash talking etc.

But chef fans this offseason thought they were the cream of the crop and now...well crickets. Thats awesome to me.

mwill07
10-19-2012, 11:18 AM
Kc to me. Every year we and chuggers fans all know whats going to happen so there isnt much trash talking etc.

But chef fans this offseason thought they were the cream of the crop and now...well crickets. Thats awesome to me.

this is kind of where I'm leaning. The Charger fans haven't been as vocal or irrational, IMO.

BroncoFanDoug
10-19-2012, 11:21 AM
My write in vote

baja
10-19-2012, 11:21 AM
what about the raiders?

BlueCrusher
10-19-2012, 11:22 AM
Went with the Chargers. Seeing Phillis morph into Catler was absolutely priceless.

NUB
10-19-2012, 11:23 AM
Kansas City.

Why? Because they do have the most talented team in the division. They just don't have it where it matters, which is at head coach and quarterback.

The best thing about the Chargers is not just this season -- it has been the collective failures of the past decade. IMO, the Chargers had the most talented team of the 00s, but did nothing with it. A.J. Smith destroyed a coaching staff of very high caliber for Norv Turner; and a team that had the best running back and tight end of the decade, in addition to a very good QB and defense, ended up with nothing.

mwill07
10-19-2012, 11:25 AM
what about the raiders?

They've been hopeless for so long, it's barely worth mentioning. Their tears have lost that fresh taste - gotten a bit stale, IMO.

I probably should have included them though just to be complete.

baja
10-19-2012, 11:26 AM
They've been hopeless for so long, it's barely worth mentioning. Their tears have lost that fresh taste - gotten a bit stale, IMO.

I probably should have included them though just to be complete.

ya but Raiders tears have meth in them

broncocalijohn
10-19-2012, 11:26 AM
I figured Chargers would be at 3-3 but the Chiefs at 1-5 and having banners fly over their city is priceless. Oh sure the Chargers' fans will talk about doing the same but that fanbase is too lazy and stoned to actually get it done. Remember that some "analyst" had Chiefs as their surprise pick for the division or wild card. No way that is even close to happening. BTW, where has KCDud been since he laughed at us in the first half of the Game thread?

mwill07
10-19-2012, 11:36 AM
ya but Raiders tears have meth in them

I gotta think that KC tears have more meth, whereas raider tears have more of a toilet-wine aftertaste.

boltaneer
10-19-2012, 11:39 AM
The vast majority of the media wasn't picking the Chargers this year anyway.

Boobs McGee
10-19-2012, 11:47 AM
The vast majority of the media wasn't picking the Chargers this year anyway.

These kinds of posts just make the tears that much sweeter and delicious ;D

gunns
10-19-2012, 11:47 AM
It's the Chargers because you get crybaby Rivers. Cocky little SOB who before the game thought it was all about him against Manning. Not even in the same league and just a big part of the failure to do anything significant when you had the talent.

Every year we hear about KC's SB abilities for the upcoming year and once reality (the season) hits they fade away. Their seasons have been failures for so long why are they crying now?

baja
10-19-2012, 11:48 AM
I gotta think that KC tears have more meth, whereas raider tears have more of a toilet-wine aftertaste.

nah kc tears have BBQ sauce in them

Boobs McGee
10-19-2012, 11:56 AM
For the record, BoltJolt, YOU personally aren't someone that expected the sparklers to obliterate the AFC West. I'm referring more to all of the fans I know that were talking **** from preseason, all the way up to the 3rd quarter of monday night's curb stomping. In general, every SD fan I know had the same old tired story...they would own the division, then get bounced out of the playoffs.

In terms of the media...while we had a LOT of coverage, the majority of outlets were hesitant to put us at the top because of Peyton's unknowns. A lot of talking heads still had you guys on top.

But seriously, your fanbase sucks ass :D

You can actually hold a logical, well rounded discussion, so feel free to come back anytime

canadianbroncosfan
10-19-2012, 11:56 AM
Sandy Eggo tears hands down, because we're responsible for them!!!!

Man-Goblin
10-19-2012, 11:57 AM
Kansas City. Yummy.

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs4/1901321_o.gif

gyldenlove
10-19-2012, 11:58 AM
San Diego by a wide margin, delicious delicious socal tears. We all knew that the Chiefs would be sucking some serious scrotum this year.

The Chargers have been so high and mighty for a while now, so it is always enjoyable to see them in the dirt.

The difference right now is like seeing a handicapped kid fall in some spilled water in the grocery store because his crutch slips (the Chiefs), just really sad and a but upsetting and seeing huge douchenozzle try to show off by jumping in the pool get an accidental atomic wedgie when his speedos get caught on the edge of the springboard (the Chargers), entirely hilarious.

RaiderH8r
10-19-2012, 12:01 PM
San Diego. The collapse in the last game was unprecedented in any sport, in any era.

Sweet, sweet failure.

San Diego. By far.

KC's demise is sad and pathetic. It borders on pitiable. Borders. They are just there. Lonely. Bottom feeding and playing with their own feces.

Drunken.Broncoholic
10-19-2012, 12:02 PM
Chiefs fans are more annoying. Charger fans just say Oh well and go surf. Remember, padres fans are charger fans.

Drunken.Broncoholic
10-19-2012, 12:04 PM
San Diego by a wide margin, delicious delicious socal tears. We all knew that the Chiefs would be sucking some serious scrotum this year.

We did. Chiefs fans on the other hand spent huge efforts this summer to demand respect.

razorwire77
10-19-2012, 12:17 PM
Not gonna lie, I almost feel sort of sorry for KC's fan base. Never seen a more loyal group just get penetrated by their front office year, after year, after year. Now San Diego can go **** themselves.

gyldenlove
10-19-2012, 01:00 PM
We did. Chiefs fans on the other hand spent huge efforts this summer to demand respect.

Children also spend an inordinate amount of time demanding candy, doesn't mean you let them in the candy aisle when you go to the grocery store. Some times you just have to accept when you know better.

maven
10-19-2012, 01:02 PM
Definitely the Sparklers win. Might be an end of an era in SD with Rivers/Norf(yes the season isn't over).

All the media pumping the Chiefs were ****ing stupid. Did they not realize who the starting QB was?

ROFL!

Greatspirits
10-19-2012, 01:11 PM
what about the raiders?

The Raiders have sucked for so long there irrevelant, but the Queefs are not far behind. My vote goes the Queefs, I love seeing them suffer!

cutthemdown
10-19-2012, 01:13 PM
We r 3-3, chargers are 3-3, but fans on the Mane seem to think we just won the Superbowl or something. We beat another crappy team. Until we beat a good team color me unimpressed with the Broncos.

RaiderH8r
10-19-2012, 01:57 PM
We r 3-3, chargers are 3-3, but fans on the Mane seem to think we just won the Superbowl or something. We beat another crappy team. Until we beat a good team color me unimpressed with the Broncos.

I agree with that. I also believe that watching the Chargers **** the bed was sweet, sweet ambrosia.

mwill07
10-19-2012, 02:04 PM

this thread isn't really a commentary on the Broncos though. I can delight in the misfortune of others regardless of our own success.

Tombstone RJ
10-19-2012, 03:18 PM
Gotta go with the sweet nector of the kc fan's tears. First they got all excited about thinking that Manning might give them the time of day, but then Manning chose the Broncos and all of a sudden Manning was a broken up has been. Then we heard about the greatness of the kc roster and how it was poised to wipe the asses of the rest of the AFCW. So we got the denial of the Manning acquisition along with the impending greatness of the kc roster with a new coach.

Then reality set in.

pricejj
10-19-2012, 03:56 PM
San Diego.

Watching Rivers shotput interceptions, while the Broncos had the biggest comeback in Monday Night Football history was one for the ages.

I would like nothing better than to see the Chargers go mutinous and completely dismantle themselves, leaving the Broncos all alone, atop the AFC West, stacking up wins on the way to home-field advantage in the playoffs.

baja
10-19-2012, 04:19 PM
Bit of bye week news.

We are the only team left that that can sweep the division

Man-Goblin
10-19-2012, 06:05 PM
Bit of bye week news.

Except for Houston.

Jetland
10-19-2012, 06:09 PM
Except for Houston.

by the I assume he meant ours
or you confused division for conference

baja
10-19-2012, 06:16 PM
Except for Houston.

I meant the AFC West

If it were the conference you would have to include the Ravens and the Steelers.

theAPAOps5
10-19-2012, 06:31 PM

Sweet, sweet failure.

Except not really.

Buffalo Bills and Houston Oilers January 3, 1993. Buffalo Bills rally from being down 35-3 to beat the Oilers in the playoffs.

Boston Red Sox were down 0 games to 3 against the Yankees only to rally and win the series 4-3.

I can keep going if you want.

theAPAOps5
10-19-2012, 06:33 PM

Well all you do is bitch, so yeah there is that.

gunns
10-19-2012, 06:55 PM
Bit of bye week news.

That was something I thought we'd do when the season started. As great as that game was Monday the pessismist in me can't help but think about 2009 when we went to SD, sacked Rivers 5 times, had a couple of fumbles and they went 2-3 and we went 6-0. They went on to win the rest of their games for a 13-3 record and we only won 2 more.

BUT, the optimist in me says things are different. We had Orton, we now have Manning. They still have Rivers and Turner, a lame OL, a suspect running game and defense. I think we have a very good chance to sweep the division. I really hope that game woke the team up to play 60 minutes instead of just 30. I'd love to see the fans of all 3 teams cry.

Jetmeck
10-19-2012, 09:42 PM
Kansas City.

Why? Because they do have the most talented team in the division. They just don't have it where it matters, which is at head coach and quarterback.

The best thing about the Chargers is not just this season -- it has been the collective failures of the past decade. IMO, the Chargers had the most talented team of the 00s, but did nothing with it. A.J. Smith destroyed a coaching staff of very high caliber for Norv Turner; and a team that had the best running back and tight end of the decade, in addition to a very good QB and defense, ended up with nothing.

Irrational and nowhere near the talented in the west. Moaki and Charles are mere shadows of themselves unless you are crowning Charles because of a good game against a winless Saints team.

Bowe has never steped into the elite arena. Baldwin is still unknown.

No QB so I won't even go there.

Chiefs are chit.

swaiy
10-19-2012, 09:49 PM
I just want the Broncos to win the division so I can hear what the excuse is this time. Last year it was because the Broncos backed in. What will it be this year?

CEH
10-20-2012, 06:14 AM
San Diego by a mile. KC has been a loser franchise for the last 20 years so nothing new there.

But SD and Phyllis has been at or near the top of the AFCW since Phyllis took over. Seeing him on the field in the 4th qtr dissing Norv was classic

CEH
10-20-2012, 06:18 AM
Bit of bye week news.

Atlanta just did it

baja
10-20-2012, 07:01 AM
Atlanta just did it

The AFC West is what I was referring to. We are the only team that has not lost a division game yet.

We actually have a good shot at the sweep. I don't see us losing to KC or Oakland and we get SD at home.

FearLanier
10-20-2012, 08:00 AM
What do you expect from an owner who cares more about soccer than football?
Clark was an All-American stud soccer player in college after all.

http://www.thecrew.com/sites/columbus/files/imagecache/620x350/image_nodes/2011/09/clark_hunt.jpg

But seriously, I think Clark wants to win. Hiring Pioli was a great move at the time and everybody around the league agreed that it was a good move, but now that it didn't work out, it's time to fire him.

If he isn't fired, I will officially be oblivious to the team. Waited too long.

Pendejo
10-20-2012, 08:26 AM
Kansas City.

Why? Because they do have the most talented team in the division.They just don't have it where it matters, which is at head coach and quarterback.

I completely disagree. That's a line that their fans and the media were selling prior to the season...and apparently some people bought it.

All you have to do is watch them play and it becomes readily apparent that they have maybe 4 guys who are above average NFL players. The ass-kickings they've taken already this year don't do justice to just how bad they are.

They're in year four of a re-build and they have to start basically from scratch again. They are inept from the top of the franchise on down.

Richard Pryor once did a bit in his standup routine about a guy making him unball his fist. The Chiefs unball their collective fist the moment they step off the bus.

SeedReaver
10-20-2012, 08:32 AM
What do you expect from an owner who cares more about soccer than football?
Clark was an All-American stud soccer player in college after all.

http://www.thecrew.com/sites/columbus/files/imagecache/620x350/image_nodes/2011/09/clark_hunt.jpg

But seriously, I think Clark wants to win. Hiring Pioli was a great move at the time and everybody around the league agreed that it was a good move, but now that it didn't work out, it's time to fire him.

If he isn't fired, I will officially be oblivious to the team. Waited too long.
Oblivious - (adj.) unmindful, unconscious

Thank you. It's all clear now!

broncocalijohn
10-20-2012, 03:44 PM

What the hell does this have to do with the topic at hand? We just beat the team in first place to take over 1st based on the tie breaker. Enjoy it Downer!

orangeatheist
10-20-2012, 05:03 PM
Chiefs. Because knowing KCCumnugget has to cheer for that train wreck of a team is so very delightful.

KipCorrington25
10-20-2012, 11:55 PM
KC is just sad it's that little meth and obesity infested market where you wonder why the NFL even has a franchise there.