PDA

View Full Version : How many times have you rewatched the Chargers game?

Kaylore
10-19-2012, 08:25 AM
Seriously I have re-watched the second half seven times and the entire game three times. This is one of my favorite games ever as a Bronco fan.

Punisher
10-19-2012, 08:39 AM
I watched the 2nd half twice tonight I watch it again.

broncocalijohn
10-19-2012, 08:50 AM
Gee, no opportunity to vote once or do I need to watch it 2 more times to vote?
I was at the game so first time I got to watch it was on my dvr last night. I wish they had the reactions to the fans during the game. Walking out of the Chargers fans would have been an exclamation point.

Lycan
10-19-2012, 08:55 AM
I've watched the second half a bunch of times, it never get's old seeing the Chargers board the fail-boat.

I've re-watched this play so often it may be forever burned into my retinas.

http://gifninja.com/animatedgifs/345158/peyton-tries-parkour.gif

Archer81
10-19-2012, 08:55 AM
Whole thing three times. Its two seperate Bronco teams in that game. Pretty amazing to watch.

:Broncos:

Crushaholic
10-19-2012, 09:13 AM
None...The game's over. I'm looking for more positive Broncos memories, in weeks to come...:Broncos:

baja
10-19-2012, 09:13 AM
Didn't record. Hard drive in DVR broken.

Would love a link to the game replay

broncocalijohn
10-19-2012, 09:19 AM
I've watched the second half a bunch of times, it never get's old seeing the Chargers board the fail-boat.

Can anyone find the gif of ELway doing that same move in the Super Bowl? It would be awesome side by side.

Kaylore
10-19-2012, 09:24 AM

There is some major epic fail by Zane Beadles in that gif.

You also get to see Manning boss four defenders; The two rushers, the dude playing contain, and the corner that Decker beats. It's lol all around.

Orange_Beard
10-19-2012, 09:25 AM
I was there, re-watched the next day.

Kaylore
10-19-2012, 09:26 AM

What was the reaction like, particularly from the end of the first half? Did Charger fans start freaking after the first TD or did the fumble put the concern in their hearts?

DENVERDUI55
10-19-2012, 09:31 AM

You also get to see Manning boss four defenders; The two rushers, the dude playing contain, and the corner that Decker beats. It's lol all around.

That GIF shows what I love about Manning. He will stand in there despite knowing guys are coming at him. It costs him a fumble now and then but he makes so many plays right at the last minute. I hate how most journeymen QB's or one read and run QB's bail on a good pocket early instead of having patience. Oh did I mention I freaking love Manning as our QB.

broncocalijohn
10-19-2012, 09:31 AM
What was the reaction like, particularly from the end of the first half? Did Charger fans start freaking after the first TD or did the fumble put the concern in their hearts?

I was surprised that Broncos fans didn't take more **** during the halftime break. It was pretty much like they knew what was coming and with their experience from the screw up of the Saints game, they didn't want to overblow a huge MNF lead. I didn't see any Broncos' fans leave as they knew the Chargers didn't look too great on offense. Once that TD happened it was, "Just get a 3 and out and were are good". Once the fumble happened, you could tell Broncos' fans were the ones feeling like we had the lead. It changed so fast because of the 2 quick scores. Leaving the stadium seemed like it was a tie. Maybe because I was one of the last to leave as I hung out at the tunnel for the Broncos but I didn't see too much screaming on the way to the cars. High fives of randomness? Sure but I have seen some antics after most of these games regardless of winner. Maybe it was a blur to all. I know I was happy camper!

DENVERDUI55
10-19-2012, 09:32 AM

What was the stadium like?

Orange_Beard
10-19-2012, 09:38 AM

It was painful. The crowd was so loud after the pick 6 that my kid grabed his ears. As we came off the field at the end of the 1st half, at the was a LOUD chant of "We want Tebow"

I got a text from one of my buds who is a charger fan. (Yes, charger is in lower case), pretty much said Broncos will make a game of it in the second half.
They start gripping right off the bat. First TD dropped the volume by at least half. 2nd TD you could really feel it in the crowd. They all seemed to know what was coming. They had more faith then me. I was at many of the games at Invesco where the Broncos could not slow down the chargers. When Phillip taunted the crowd. About "10,000ish"(wild guess) left when we took the lead.

baja
10-19-2012, 09:38 AM

When the Broncos came out in the third quarter an drove down the field my buddy said "Oh no not this Shiit again".

Then when Doom stripped Rivers fans started leaving in mass.

Grover
10-19-2012, 09:44 AM

Hmmmmmm, what I see is Zane Beadles taking down two Charger's defenders while falling backwards. Outstanding OL play.

fontaine
10-19-2012, 10:32 AM
Beadles is still good for at least one brain fart per game.

How an experienced OL completely fails to account for a blitzing LBer in FRONT of him him while falling backwards at the same time is McDaniels kind of tough and smart.

Greatspirits
10-19-2012, 10:33 AM
I've only re-watched the 2nd half once and I've watched the Comcast NFLZone highlights once but I've been wanted to re-watch the entire game, just been waiting for the right time. Plus my wife makes fun of me when she see's me constantly re-watching Bronco games, she thinks I insane!

FrankieTwoThumbs
10-19-2012, 10:36 AM
I was surprised that Broncos fans didn't take more **** during the halftime break. It was pretty much like they knew what was coming and with their experience from the screw up of the Saints game, they didn't want to overblow a huge MNF lead. I didn't see any Broncos' fans leave as they knew the Chargers didn't look too great on offense. Once that TD happened it was, "Just get a 3 and out and were are good". Once the fumble happened, you could tell Broncos' fans were the ones feeling like we had the lead. It changed so fast because of the 2 quick scores. Leaving the stadium seemed like it was a tie. Maybe because I was one of the last to leave as I hung out at the tunnel for the Broncos but I didn't see too much screaming on the way to the cars. High fives of randomness? Sure but I have seen some antics after most of these games regardless of winner. Maybe it was a blur to all. I know I was happy camper!

Same experience for me. I go every year and this was the first time no charger fans around us gave us any crap at all, even up 24-0. That Saints game must have messed them up pretty good. I can't imagine what our game did to them. Afterward they were more resigned then angry.

Bacchus
10-19-2012, 11:33 AM

wow Beadles got destroyed on that play.

Bacchus
10-19-2012, 11:35 AM
I've only re-watched the 2nd half once and I've watched the Comcast NFLZone highlights once but I've been wanted to re-watch the entire game, just been waiting for the right time. Plus my wife makes fun of me when she see's me constantly re-watching Bronco games, she thinks I insane!

Tell her is "Orangemane Research." She'll understand then.

Eldorado
10-19-2012, 11:42 AM
Hmmmmmm, what I see is Zane Beadles taking down two Charger's defenders while falling backwards. Outstanding OL play.

wat

gunns
10-19-2012, 11:57 AM
It was painful. The crowd was so loud after the pick 6 that my kid grabed his ears. As we came off the field at the end of the 1st half, at the was a LOUD chant of "We want Tebow"

I got a text from one of my buds who is a charger fan. (Yes, charger is in lower case), pretty much said Broncos will make a game of it in the second half.
They start gripping right off the bat. First TD dropped the volume by at least half. 2nd TD you could really feel it in the crowd. They all seemed to know what was coming. They had more faith then me. I was at many of the games at Invesco where the Broncos could not slow down the chargers. When Phillip taunted the crowd. About "10,000ish"(wild guess) left when we took the lead.

That's basically the way it was on the two Chargers boards I read. And many were hoping they could maintain the lead after the week before. They knew.

Philip taunted the crowd? I must have missed that. Tell me more ;D

ZONA
10-19-2012, 12:38 PM
I watched the 2nd half twice tonight I watch it again.

Yeah, first off, there wasn't even an option for twice so I had to vote for 3+ times so the poll I think will be very skewed. But as you did, I watched the 2nd half twice. Who wants to watch the first half? Yeah, let's see, 2 muffed balls on special teams and a pick six. Turn the page, lol.

ZONA
10-19-2012, 12:43 PM
wow Beadles got destroyed on that play.

No **** - Beadles got ****in owned there. And what's so bad about it was that it wasn't like some stud DT just blew his ass up. He does it to himself, gets out of position all on his very own. So many times we fans like to think of great execution as players who just make plays but many of the times, it's just about not making stupid mistakes that can make a play successful, such as what Beadles just displayed. How not to play guard in the NFL. Jump forward, block nobody, then try and go back and fall down and still block nobody.

Epimetheus
10-19-2012, 12:46 PM
Seriously I have re-watched the second half seven times and the entire game three times. This is one of my favorite games ever as a Bronco fan.

What did your girlfriend have to say about that?

Greatspirits
10-19-2012, 12:50 PM
Tell her is "Orangemane Research." She'll understand then.

Hey that's a thought, I'll do it!!

Greatspirits
10-19-2012, 12:53 PM
What did your girlfriend have to say about that?

She's totally ok with it, I told her I was the coach and was reviewing game film!