PDA

View Full Version : Oh Jesus Christ..........

Bacchus
10-18-2012, 04:42 PM
http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post/_/id/49996/video-von-miller-talks-peyton-tebow

ESPN gets Von Miller on the show and start talking about Manning than YET AGAIN it de-evolves into a Tebow discussion or tebow ranting. I felt sorry for Miller who is ten times the player Tebow ever will be having to sit through that.

cutthemdown
10-18-2012, 04:53 PM
Von should be a mediator or a diplomat lol. He so mellow you would swear he is stoned on skunk weed.

Von our best defensive draft choice since Steve Atwater.

cutthemdown
10-18-2012, 04:54 PM
Oh and don't use my sons name in vain.

Signed God.

Bacchus
10-18-2012, 04:54 PM
Von should be a mediator or a diplomat lol. He so mellow you would swear he is stoned on skunk weed.

YEah the only ones close are Pyrce and Al Wilson and Mobley I guess.

Bacchus
10-18-2012, 04:55 PM

Signed God.

Sorry god, I just get so ****ing pissed off at time. Mother****ing **********s.

DBroncos4life
10-18-2012, 04:56 PM
Beat **** into the ground

Signed cuttmedown

cutthemdown
10-18-2012, 05:03 PM
Beat **** into the ground

Signed cuttmedown

Awesome. Cmon its only been in like a few posts. This coming from the site that does the same reverse mojo thread every week and buried the Methwolfe jokes under about 3000 posts.

I still says its better to vent using jokes like i do, then telling another fan to go be a Cheifs fan, and that his life must suck.

So I apprecieate you using some humor to make your point, and now I will let it go.

Bacchus
10-18-2012, 05:03 PM
On a different note I drove 220 miles today and did a lot of thinking. I found myself just smiling my stupid ass off thinking about the Broncos and Manning and how it has been such a long time since I have felt this good about the team.

Has anyone else just caught themselves being too happy with themselves over this team or is it just me?

:charge:Peyton ****ing Manning:strong:

baja
10-18-2012, 05:05 PM

Don't forget Al Wilson

cutthemdown
10-18-2012, 05:05 PM
Sorry god, I just get so ****ing pissed off at time. Mother****ing **********s.

You kidding God knows all about pissed off. Ever read the bible? :)

cutthemdown
10-18-2012, 05:07 PM
Don't forget Al Wilson

Yeah you could argue but I think i will stick with Atwater. IMO Miller going to reach those levels with the Broncos. Al Wilson was a great player though I agree. I think Miller already more dominant then him though. But Atwater, he was a feared player, a lot like Miller is becoming.

Broncos_OTM
10-18-2012, 05:07 PM
hey home boy can you keep out taking the lords name in vain in your thread title. thanks

Bacchus
10-18-2012, 05:09 PM
hey home boy can you keep taking the lords name in vain in your thread title. thanks

I apologized for its offensive nature to God personally and I think he forgave me. He too gets pissed off watch Skip Bayless on TV.

Broncos_OTM
10-18-2012, 05:09 PM

Signed God.

god the father is also the son :-D

baja
10-18-2012, 05:15 PM
Yeah you could argue but I think i will stick with Atwater. IMO Miller going to reach those levels with the Broncos. Al Wilson was a great player though I agree. I think Miller already more dominant then him though. But Atwater, he was a feared player, a lot like Miller is becoming.

The thing about Al is not only was he a great player he made the whole defense better.

Broncos_OTM
10-18-2012, 05:16 PM
I apologized for its offensive nature to God personally and I think he forgave me. He too gets pissed off watch Skip Bayless on TV. **** ain't a joke to me, I asked nicely.

Drunken.Broncoholic
10-18-2012, 05:16 PM
On a different note I drove 220 miles today and did a lot of thinking. I found myself just smiling my stupid ass off thinking about the Broncos and Manning and how it has been such a long time since I have felt this good about the team.

Has anyone else just caught themselves being too happy with themselves over this team or is it just me?

:charge:Peyton ****ing Manning:strong:

That first half I was looking exactly like your AV. My Gf filmed it. After the 2nd half I was happier than a slinky on stairs. Then me and the gf got sweaty weird.

Broncos_OTM
10-18-2012, 05:18 PM
That first half I was looking exactly like your AV. My Gf filmed it. After the 2nd half I was happier than a slinky on stairs. Then me and the gf got sweaty weird.

I was more the body builder directing traffic

Blueflame
10-18-2012, 06:05 PM
http://profootballmock.com/team-overrated-coach-overweighted-2/

LOL

Jetland
10-18-2012, 06:22 PM
**** ain't a joke to me, I asked nicely.

really this is an actual thing?

Bacchus
10-18-2012, 06:23 PM
http://profootballmock.com/team-overrated-coach-overweighted-2/

LOL

That is about right.

I was excited to see Miller on the show.....ugh...

bowtown
10-18-2012, 06:55 PM

You forgot about Willie Middlebrooks.

orangeatheist
10-18-2012, 07:42 PM
Yes?

LongDongJohnson
10-19-2012, 12:54 AM
Allah frowns upon your shenanigans.

SportinOne
10-19-2012, 01:20 AM
Well, I think almost getting Ed Reed is probably better than half of our actual selections.. One of those longing for the sake of longing things.. sure is a better feeling than what the name Roc Alexander brings up.. although.. with Peyton on board now, is he somewhat forgiven? Matter of fact, have we forgiven Peyton now for destroying us? I mean, seriously, I used to despise the guy. Absolutely hated him..

Whatever, cut that meat.

Bacchus
10-19-2012, 01:35 AM
Well, I think almost getting Ed Reed is probably better than half of our actual selections.. One of those longing for the sake of longing things.. sure is a better feeling than what the name Roc Alexander brings up.. although.. with Peyton on board now, is he somewhat forgiven? Matter of fact, have we forgiven Peyton now for destroying us? I mean, seriously, I used to despise the guy. Absolutely hated him..

Whatever, cut that meat.

I always thought he was a great QB, and a funny guy, I also will never call him Mr. Potato Head again.

http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=I.4948735076860957&pid=15.1http://blogs.westword.com/latestword/peyton%20manning%20press%20conference%20head%20sho t%20vertical.jpg

extralife
10-19-2012, 04:39 AM
**** ain't a joke to me, I asked nicely.

no one is keeping you here

Broncos_OTM
10-19-2012, 08:39 AM
no one is keeping you hereb itch please

Dedhed
10-19-2012, 09:16 AM
YEah the only ones close are Pyrce and Al Wilson and Mobley I guess.Pryce and Mobley belong no where near this conversation.

Play2win
10-19-2012, 09:23 AM
Pryce and Mobley belong no where near this conversation.

But Al Wilson sure the **** does.

broncocalijohn
10-19-2012, 09:51 AM
Basically brought VOn Miller in so those 2 can fight it out. At least Stephen A. Smith did by starting off the conversation with that baited question.

Mediator12
10-19-2012, 10:46 AM
I really wish you would not use that thread title either. It's a poor choice of words and you could be a lot more creative than that.

However, using the screen name of the Roman god of partying would probably be one reason you have no problem doing that. It does offend me. However, I am a big boy and I have heard a lot worse than that in my day. I just want you to know it takes away from your original thread topic and I could care less what you actually said after that.

LonghornBronco
10-19-2012, 11:23 AM
Religious people crack me up.

Bacchus
10-19-2012, 11:29 AM
But Al Wilson sure the **** does.

My how quickly we forget all the missed tackles Al used to have. He would always try to get the big hits

Pryce was a better player than Wilson and Pryce went on to have a great career in Baltimore as well. So if we are talking about the draft pick Pryce was better if we are talking about contributions towards the Broncos team then maybe I can see Wilson be better.

DenverBroncosJM
10-19-2012, 11:30 AM
Religious people crack me up.

People really have a problem with the thread title? I thought everyone was joking...

Quoydogs
10-19-2012, 12:27 PM
God Dammit don't use my sons name in vain.

Signed God.

Fixed it

Quoydogs
10-19-2012, 12:30 PM
My how quickly we forget all the missed tackles Al used to have. He would always try to get the big hits

Pryce was a better player than Wilson and Pryce went on to have a great career in Baltimore as well. So if we are talking about the draft pick Pryce was better if we are talking about contributions towards the Broncos team then maybe I can see Wilson be better.

I was a bit younger when Wilson played for us but I always thought he was the heart of the defense. I thought he was a complete stud and people where scared of him. Was I wrong ?

Pick Six
10-19-2012, 12:37 PM
This seems like a good place for one of my favorite Bill Cosby routines...;D

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fwYVqMj5i6k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Epimetheus
10-19-2012, 12:42 PM
Man this place is filled with weirdos. They are just WORDS people!

Quoydogs
10-19-2012, 12:45 PM
Man this place is filled with weirdos.

That's what I love about this place.

Mountain Bronco
10-19-2012, 01:30 PM
I was a bit younger when Wilson played for us but I always thought he was the heart of the defense. I thought he was a complete stud and people where scared of him. Was I wrong ?

Al Wilson was very good, but isn't in the conversation for 10 best linebackers ever where Atwater is in the conversation at safety. People feared Atwater bringing the heat.

cutthemdown
10-19-2012, 01:37 PM
Offensive players didn't fear Wilson anywhere near Steve Atwater. Especially when it was Atwater and Dennis Smith patrolling the field. They wouldn't even be able to play nowdays because Dennis Smith was a headhunter.

I think it was Nate Lewis? Charger wr? could have name wrong. It was at mile high and he was on a fly pattern up the left sideline. Smith crowned his helmet, in a full launch, right into the players facemask while he was receiving the ball. From what I remember the player was knocked out, face a mess, they had to remove facemask with screwdriver before taking helmet off because it was all busted into the WR face. Not sure I ever saw Wilson do something even remotely as vicious as what Atwater and Dennis Smith used to dole out.

So know I would say no way Wilson was as feared by players as Atwater. They had to deal with Wilson to move the ball, but Atwater they worried would take you out of the game with one big hit. He would often hit an offensive player really hard in the first half, making that player dissapear in the 2nd half.

Hard to play after getting your bell rung.

Jetland
10-19-2012, 02:38 PM
People really have a problem with the thread title? I thought everyone was joking...

it really makes you realize how little we have progressed as a species

cutthemdown
10-19-2012, 02:54 PM

I think only one person, the rest were joking.

signed,

Mohammad

Bacchus
10-19-2012, 03:45 PM

Well, heart of the defense missed tackles. He was very inspirational and fiery and he was a good player. I do not think he ever made a Pro Bowl.. maybe one. Pryce made at least 4 probowls and played both DT and De in his career

Bacchus
10-19-2012, 03:46 PM
Al Wilson was very good, but isn't in the conversation for 10 best linebackers ever where Atwater is in the conversation at safety. People feared Atwater bringing the heat.

and what is funny about that is Dennis Smith hit a lot harder than Atwater.

errand
10-19-2012, 05:44 PM
and what is funny about that is Dennis Smith hit a lot harder than Atwater.

Dennis Smith in his younger days was just as lethal patrolling the secondary as anyone else you could name, be it Ronnie Lott, John Lynch, Jack Tatum, Steve Atwater, and was still a feared hitter in his later days too....if you were an NFL WR, and he was nearby, you better have your head on a swivel.

some of his and his buddie's greatest hits for those who never witnessed them....

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Cr0VanenvUg?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

baja
10-19-2012, 05:59 PM
Dennis Smith in his younger days was just as lethal patrolling the secondary as anyone else you could name, be it Ronnie Lott, John Lynch, Jack Tatum, Steve Atwater, and was still a feared hitter in his later days too....if you were an NFL WR, and he was nearby, you better have your head on a swivel.

some of his and his buddie's greatest hits for those who never witnessed them....

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Cr0VanenvUg?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

NICE! Those were the days....

I count about 10 penalties in todays NFL.

errand
10-19-2012, 06:05 PM
NICE! Those were the days....

I count about 10 penalties in todays NFL.

Not to mention you could buy an NBA franchise with the fines.....

broncocalijohn
10-19-2012, 07:26 PM

If you didn't know, the safeties in the early 80s for the USC Trojans were Lott and Smith. How would you like to be a slot receiver and face one or both of them?

THose leading with the helmet would have our team in financial trouble individually.

cutthemdown
10-19-2012, 07:40 PM
If you didn't know, the safeties in the early 80s for the USC Trojans were Lott and Smith. How would you like to be a slot receiver and face one or both of them?

THose leading with the helmet would have our team in financial trouble individually.

I think actually Lott played CB and the safetys were Smith and Joey Browner.