PDA

View Full Version : Mcgahee looked slow and sluggish out there

fwf
10-16-2012, 09:08 AM
I thought atleast- compared to the first few weeks when he looked great. Maybe he's nursing something that we dont know about. I know the OL wasnt helping him out much as far as making lanes, but I still wasnt seeing any burst from out him.
Maybe its time to get Moreno back in the mix and give the guy one last try. Or hopefully if Willis is hurt this by week will make it right.

Chris
10-16-2012, 09:13 AM
Maybe its time to get Moreno back in the mix and give the guy one last try.

http://gifsoup.com/view/1034730/david-blaine-o.gif

bronco militia
10-16-2012, 09:14 AM
I thought he looked great in the 2nd half

Drunken.Broncoholic
10-16-2012, 09:17 AM
I see the entire offense being slow on those run plays. I don't know if they are slow developing by design or not, but the blockers and Willis just look like they are playing in mud on some of those plays.

Kaylore
10-16-2012, 09:23 AM
I thought atleast- compared to the first few weeks when he looked great. Maybe he's nursing something that we dont know about. I know the OL wasnt helping him out much as far as making lanes, but I still wasnt seeing any burst from out him.
Maybe its time to get Moreno back in the mix and give the guy one last try.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbvld2UcOJ1rqczm7.gif

bronco militia
10-16-2012, 09:25 AM
he had 10 carries for 51 yards in the 2nd half...

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2012101500/2012/REG6/broncos@chargers#menu=highlights&tab=analyze&analyze=playbyplay

fwf
10-16-2012, 09:29 AM
he had 10 carries for 51 yards in the 2nd half...

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2012101500/2012/REG6/broncos@chargers#menu=highlights&tab=analyze&analyze=playbyplay

i just thought the burst and shiftiness was lacking. from what my eyes saw. if no one else thinks so, then fine, maybe it was just me.. i did have a few banquets.

yerner
10-16-2012, 09:36 AM
i agree. he should be a number 2 back. unfortunately they don't have anyone better right now.

2KBack
10-16-2012, 09:37 AM
i just thought the burst and shiftiness was lacking. from what my eyes saw. if no one else thinks so, then fine, maybe it was just me.. i did have a few banquets.

My wife and I commented on it, he did seem like he was running in Mud a bit in the first half. Willis won't last forever, I suspect he may start slowing down later this season. I think we will need to Draft another back.

I'm on record really liking Cameron Marshall from ASU, and with their new offense and crowded backfield, I think he will slip from lack of production this season.

I am also still interested in getting Moreno back on the field...he is still more useful than Ball IMO. Hillman seems to be working into the game though, so it may not be necessary.

doonwise
10-16-2012, 09:40 AM
We need a running back to effectively spell him or we won't have his services later in the season. Where did Knowshon get off to anyway? Haven't heard anything about the guy for weeks. Hillman is still so tentative. Wish we had another 215-220lb running back to give McGahee a break.

swaiy
10-16-2012, 09:44 AM
Hillman is the 3rd down back now. I think they are starting to trust him more but he still has things to work on. Im just glad to see when Willis comes out, Hillman comes in.

DENVERDUI55
10-16-2012, 09:49 AM
Maybe its time to get Moreno back in the mix and give the guy one last try. Or hopefully if Willis is hurt this by week will make it right.

Moreno back LOL. He is the #4 RB that is always inactive.

gyldenlove
10-16-2012, 09:51 AM
The offensive line played like **** in the 1st half, on too many runs Willis had to evade contact in the backfield in the first half. In the 2nd half when they went more power less stretch in the run game he did better.

I believe we will see Hillman get worked in to the offense more during the bye week, I think he really suffered from being out early and missing out on install work.

2KBack
10-16-2012, 09:58 AM
Moreno back LOL. He is the #4 RB that is always inactive.

Meh, he started the season as #2 and was deactivated after a fumble.

If we did that to every Bronco who fumbled this season we wouldn't be able to field a complete team.

Drunken.Broncoholic
10-16-2012, 10:01 AM
What's disappointing to see is not so much if he's looking slow or not, but the checking himself out on several drives. Gruden made a comment about this and I've seen it in several games. Drive starts at the 20, Mcgahee runs a few plays. Drive gets to about mid field and its almost automatic he waves to the sideline for relief. Even after like 2 or 3 carries.

That One Guy
10-16-2012, 10:05 AM

If we did that to every Bronco who fumbled this season we wouldn't be able to field a complete team.

Yeah, THAT is the only reason why he was pulled. A single fumble.

2KBack
10-16-2012, 10:19 AM
Yeah, THAT is the only reason why he was pulled. A single fumble.

We don't have a lot of evidence otherwise. That was the last carry he had. Why even give him that carry if you planned on never letting him touch the ball again. Or was it because the other 2 whole carries he got that game were ineffective?

Moreno is obviously in the doghouse for one reason or another that we can't see, but as for on the field....he's still better than Ball.

CEH
10-16-2012, 10:28 AM
I've heard Moerno's practice work ethic leaves alot to be desired. It's just not about his fumble. Really only reason he's here right now is Hillman was injured during TC

Baba Booey
10-16-2012, 10:31 AM
I agree; he looked slow as hell when he was carrying two and three defenders at a time across the first down markers.

2KBack
10-16-2012, 10:32 AM
I've heard Moerno's practice work ethic leaves alot to be desired. It's just not about his fumble. Really only reason he's here right now is Hillman was injured during TC

weak....annoying as hell when an athlete sleeps away the opportunity to play professional sports.

DENVERDUI55
10-16-2012, 10:38 AM

Doesn't matter where you start the season because right now he is the #4. He was given the opportunity and ran the ball into the back of the OL, missed pass protection assignments and sealed his fate with the fumble. He is was he is a fringe roster player who doesn't suit up on gameday.

2KBack
10-16-2012, 10:42 AM
Doesn't matter where you start the season because right now he is the #4. He was given the opportunity and ran the ball into the back of the OL, missed pass protection assignments and sealed his fate with the fumble. He is was he is a fringe roster player who doesn't suit up on gameday.

To be completely accurate, he obviously WAS NOT....though he may be now.

I maintain that it has more to do with something in practice or behind the scenes though, as he has still shown more than a scrub like Ball.

Houshyamama
10-16-2012, 10:42 AM
Hillman is quicker to the hole and better in space. McGahee gets more yards after contact. If they continue to attempt to run the ball down the opponents throat, McGahee makes sense. I really want to see Hillman out there for a quick draw on second down though.

Garcia Bronco
10-16-2012, 10:54 AM
He's not getting spelled enough, but Hillman is coming along...did you see those blocks last night? Awesome stuff. His day is coming.

Mogulseeker
10-16-2012, 10:57 AM
I thought the Chargers dline played well at th point of attack agains the run. McGhee ran hard even though he was getting stuffed.

Mogulseeker
10-16-2012, 10:58 AM
Hillman is quicker to the hole and better in space. McGahee gets more yards after contact. If they continue to attempt to run the ball down the opponents throat, McGahee makes sense. I really want to see Hillman out there for a quick draw on second down though.

Hilman was blocking well, too. He could be dangerous on the draw.

Greatspirits
10-16-2012, 11:28 AM
He ran hard and physical but he definitely looked slow especially on that screen in the first half. If that would have been Hillman he would have taken it to the house!

Irish Stout
10-16-2012, 11:32 AM
McGahee is fine. He ran hard and they really sniffed out and stuffed the run in the first half. The play calling was not real subtle early on.

I'm very very excited to see some more Hillman action though.

Tombstone RJ
10-16-2012, 11:36 AM
On a side note (and I like to toot my own horn) David Wilson, the RB I proposed the Broncos really wanted but did not get and instead settled for Hillman, David Wilson looks FANTASTIC. He's killing it.

Action
10-16-2012, 11:39 AM
San Diego is the 3rd best run defense in the league.

5th best in YPC.

Karenin
10-16-2012, 11:43 AM
McGahee is garbage. We need a real RB.

fwf
10-16-2012, 11:50 AM
I have a feeling he's going to look better after the bye.

Tombstone RJ
10-16-2012, 11:50 AM
McGahee is garbage. We need a real RB.

He's not garbage at all, he's just not explosively fast. He's a great RB for what he does, pound the ball, get tough yards, goaline scoring, that type of stuff. However he doesn't have the speed the Broncos desperately need at RB. Hopefully Hillman will develop.

2KBack
10-16-2012, 11:54 AM
On a side note (and I like to toot my own horn) David Wilson, the RB I proposed the Broncos really wanted but did not get and instead settled for Hillman, David Wilson looks FANTASTIC. He's killing it.

I think KILLING it is a bit of an exaggeration. He has less than 100 rush yards on the season so far. He did have 1 breakaway run, which is nice, but aside from that he's averaging a little over 3 yards per carry. He also lost a fumble within his first 5 carries.

Will he be good, maybe...but he isn't killing it

Tombstone RJ
10-16-2012, 11:56 AM
I think KILLING it is a bit of an exaggeration. He has less than 100 rush yards on the season so far. He did have 1 breakaway run, which is nice, but aside from that he's averaging a little over 3 yards per carry. He also lost a fumble within his first 5 carries.

Will he be good, maybe...but he isn't killing it

He also has either a punt return or a kick off return for a TD so he's helping their special teams too. If you watch this TD it's pretty amazing, he's lighting quick and explosively fast.

correction, it was not for a TD but it was still pretty good stuff.

2KBack
10-16-2012, 12:15 PM
He also has either a punt return or a kick off return for a TD so he's helping their special teams too. If you watch this TD it's pretty amazing, he's lighting quick and explosively fast.

He had a long return, but not a scoring one. Oh he has the quicks, I'm not arguing that, it's just too early to say killing it. He's still 3rd string at the moment.

I don't know where you fall on the discussion, but David Wilson is a 1st round RB playing 3rd string with 15 total carries at this point. Moreno had out produced Wilson by his second game and that guy is public enemy #1.

Tombstone RJ
10-16-2012, 12:19 PM
He had a long return, but not a scoring one. Oh he has the quicks, I'm not arguing that, it's just too early to say killing it. He's still 3rd string at the moment.

I don't know where you fall on the discussion, but David Wilson is a 1st round RB playing 3rd string with 15 total carries at this point. Moreno had out produced Wilson by his second game and that guy is public enemy #1.

yah, he didn't have a TD but it was a 66 yard return. He definitely could have really helped the Broncos because of his special teams ability and then his RB ability too. As far as I know Hillman has not been asked to field punts or kickoffs.

The Giants aren't exactly hurting at RB either.

2KBack
10-16-2012, 12:23 PM
yah, he didn't have a TD but it was a 66 yard return. He definitely could have really helped the Broncos because of his special teams ability and then his RB ability too. As far as I know Hillman has not been asked to field punts or kickoffs.

The Giants aren't exactly hurting at RB either.

No they aren't which makes me wonder why they went with Wilson. No offense to him, I just don't think 1sty round RB's are a good investment. I've argued for Moreno because I think he's talented and he's on our team, but I really don't like early RB's

Hillman has some impressive skills though, I didn't like his size coming out as I gravitate towards RB's around 6 feet 210+ lbs, but I know the kids can play. If we can get a lead and find a little running room, he will break some.

Tombstone RJ
10-16-2012, 12:28 PM
No they aren't which makes me wonder why they went with Wilson. No offense to him, I just don't think 1sty round RB's are a good investment. I've argued for Moreno because I think he's talented and he's on our team, but I really don't like early RB's

Hillman has some impressive skills though, I didn't like his size coming out as I gravitate towards RB's around 6 feet 210+ lbs, but I know the kids can play. If we can get a lead and find a little running room, he will break some.

I think the Giants drafted him because he was the best player available at the time? Also, when the Giants got him the value of a late first round pick (#32 pick of the first round) is ok IMHO for a RB, especially if he can help on special teams too.

As for Hillman, I really hope he pans out. I just wish the Broncos would play him a little more. McGahee is going to wear down and I'd think the Broncos would want McGahee healthy later in the year when they are either making a push for the playoffs or in the playoffs. The Broncos really should be playing Hillman NOW.

cutthemdown
10-16-2012, 12:33 PM

He looked the same to me. A good player at the end of his days IMO. He never shows great burst anymore. Not like the younger NFL rbs are showing. He gets by being smart and playing hard. Also I would run Hillman before Moreno. I don't see why unless we had Ball, Willis and Hillman infjured to run Moreno ever again.

2KBack
10-16-2012, 12:35 PM
I think the Giants drafted him because he was the best player available at the time? Also, when the Giants got him the value of a late first round pick (#32 pick of the first round) is ok IMHO for a RB, especially if he can help on special teams too.

As for Hillman, I really hope he pans out. I just wish the Broncos would play him a little more. McGahee is going to wear down and I'd think the Broncos would want McGahee healthy later in the year when they are either making a push for the playoffs or in the playoffs. The Broncos really should be playing Hillman NOW.

I have to agree...Willis only has so many more carries in him honestly. He's been a warrior, but he needs rest.

Good news is, another good crop of RB's coming next season.

ZONA
10-16-2012, 12:39 PM
I think you're just not understanding the style of run McGahee uses. Unless there is a monster lane or something, you won't see just quick burst from him. He's definitely more of a timing and vision runner. Even on some of 5 yards runs, you see him shift his feet many times. It almost looks like he won't gain any yards and then he ends up with 5 yards. He's not a home run hitter, he's not a burst guy who will hit a small seem and be in and through that small hole super fast. He's more of a daylight runner where he will shift step and feel his way through the LOS. That's not quite the same as somebody who dances. Those types usually waste too much time going side to side and they cut hard. McGahee usues a lit of small step movement and usually it's forward. So it just looks like he could be sluggish but I think it's just more his style of running.

Pony Boy
10-16-2012, 12:43 PM

I think you're a little sauced.....

crush17
10-16-2012, 12:44 PM
Lol at some of the replies in this thread. Wow.

2KBack
10-16-2012, 12:44 PM
I think you're just not understanding the style of run McGahee uses. Unless there is a monster lane or something, you won't see just quick burst from him. He's definitely more of a timing and vision runner. Even on some of 5 yards runs, you see him shift his feet many times. It almost looks like he won't gain any yards and then he ends up with 5 yards. He's not a home run hitter, he's not a burst guy who will hit a small seem and be in and through that small hole super fast. He's more of a daylight runner where he will shift step and feel his way through the LOS. That's not quite the same as somebody who dances. Those types usually waste too much time going side to side and they cut hard. McGahee usues a lit of small step movement and usually it's forward. So it just looks like he could be sluggish but I think it's just more his style of running.

It was pretty apparent on a couple of those swing passes where he couldn't beat Weddle.

Mile High Salute
10-16-2012, 12:57 PM

It's just you. It was pretty obvious San Diego was selling out to stop the run in the first half. McGahee and the running game will be fine. We're not asking Willis to win games for us - we just need him to keep defenses honest. I like that he's being used some in the passing game, too. It adds another dimension to our offense.

razorwire77
10-16-2012, 01:01 PM
He's a tough guy that's done a ton of good things for this franchise. He had one horrendous game (New England). That being said, he looks to me like a back that's starting to wear down. He's started tapping for a break more and seems to be favoring several minor injuries (shoulder?) Remember, he was brought in to be a complimentary and goal-line back, not the bell-cow. Overall, he's exceeded expectations as far as I'm concerned, but he's not going to hold up being used as a 20, 25 carry back for an entire season. Somebody needs to step up, and that somebody has to be Ronnie Hillman. The good news is Hillman seems to have really progressed nicely as blocker, which means he'll be able to get on the field more and more.

fwf
10-16-2012, 01:23 PM
I think you're a little sauced.....

Well the two guys ahead of Moreno right now arent quite world beaters. Ill admit im grasping at straws, but our options are limited.

fwf
10-16-2012, 01:25 PM

He looked quicker earlier in the season man. Maybe it was the grass, but he was running like he had weights around his ankles last night and it was very noticeable.

fwf
10-16-2012, 01:27 PM
It's just you. It was pretty obvious San Diego was selling out to stop the run in the first half. McGahee and the running game will be fine. We're not asking Willis to win games for us - we just need him to keep defenses honest. I like that he's being used some in the passing game, too. It adds another dimension to our offense.

me and about 15 others in this thread.

Pony Boy
10-16-2012, 01:44 PM
Well the two guys ahead of Moreno right now arent quite world beaters. Ill admit im grasping at straws, but our options are limited.

That was a little tongue-in-cheek

Bacchus
10-16-2012, 02:06 PM
The Chargers did not give him much room. I think in order for Denver to be more successful running they have to start out passing the ball.

Thqt is what Elway did in 1997 and 1998. Start out passing the ball get up 7-0 or 10-0 and then start running the ball. The defense will be on their heals. You noticed late in the game after Manning had torched SD McGahee started getting better lanes to run in.

Manning needs to start out the games in a hurry-up offense and DO NOT RUN THE BALL. Pass every freaking time until you get the TD. That alone will open up the running game the next series.

Mile High Salute
10-16-2012, 02:12 PM
me and about 15 others in this thread.

...who don't know what the heck you're talking about. You think McGahee is washed up, and you want to see Moreno?? :homer:

M-kay...Try watching some football for a change. :hitself:

DENVERDUI55
10-16-2012, 02:24 PM

Denver could surf the FA list and find a better back than Slowshon. Tim Hightower off the top of my head is one.

Action
10-16-2012, 02:27 PM

lol...David Wilson has not been "killing" it. He has 15 total carries (less than Hillman) and when Bradshaw went down against the Skins and was out against the Panthers, they went with and started Andre Brown. A journey man RB.

The Broncos run blocking has been suspect this season when Peyton lines up under center. They need to get that fixed... Broncos are 29th in the league in YPC.

Granted they've played 4 of the top run defenses in the league.

The blocking hasn't been great and McGahee has made many plays when nothing was there. McGahee played great in the 2nd half of the Chargers game though and really has some tough runs.

I'd love to see Hillman part of the running game and passing game more, and he's starting to block well. Broncos run blocking just hasn't been great along with playing elite run defenses... I'm sure Hillman will be getting more carries as time goes on.

barryr
10-16-2012, 02:47 PM
Until the 4th quarter, McGahee looked slow because he constantly had to sidestep a defender in the backfield almost as soon as he got the ball.

fwf
10-16-2012, 02:47 PM
...who don't know what the heck you're talking about. You think McGahee is washed up, and you want to see Moreno?? :homer:

M-kay...Try watching some football for a change. :hitself:

theres about 15 posters in this thread that saw what i saw last night. he looked slow! i didnt say he was washed up nor did i say Moreno should be the starter. maybe he's hurt. and what does watching more football have to do with anything? slow is slow dummy.

Tombstone RJ
10-16-2012, 02:50 PM
lol...David Wilson has not been "killing" it. He has 15 total carries (less than Hillman) and when Bradshaw went down against the Skins and was out against the Panthers, they went with and started Andre Brown. A journey man RB.

The Broncos run blocking has been suspect this season when Peyton lines up under center. They need to get that fixed... Broncos are 29th in the league in YPC.

Granted they've played 4 of the top run defenses in the league.

The blocking hasn't been great and McGahee has made many plays when nothing was there. McGahee played great in the 2nd half of the Chargers game though and really has some tough runs.

I'd love to see Hillman part of the running game and passing game more, and he's starting to block well. Broncos run blocking just hasn't been great along with playing elite run defenses... I'm sure Hillman will be getting more carries as time goes on.

Regardless, Wilson has been an impact on special teams and the Giants have depth at the RB position.

Also, the irony of this is we had Andre Brown too but let him walk.

Action
10-16-2012, 02:59 PM
Regardless, Wilson has been an impact on special teams and the Giants have depth at the RB position.

Also, the irony of this is we had Andre Brown too but let him walk.

So did many other teams. Andre Brown was injury prone... oh and look he's injured now.

No one is drafting an RB based on his ability to contribute to special teams, that is just a cherry on top when you're evaluating.

Tombstone RJ
10-16-2012, 03:02 PM
So did many other teams. Andre Brown was injury prone... oh and look he's injured now.

No one is drafting an RB based on his ability to contribute to special teams, that is just a cherry on top when you're evaluating.

the NYG's certainly didn't need Wilson but they took him so what does that tell you, especially considering how good the Giants draft?

Um, yah.

cabronco
10-16-2012, 03:19 PM
It seemed early in the game they would run WM off the left side and was getting bottled up pretty good. Either they saw something they were trying to exploit, or didnt want to run to the right side yet until Kupers up to full speed ? But he did look like he had heavy legs the 1st half, but the second half he was in beast mode.

I was hoping to see Hillman get a screen pass, but PM was getting yards in chunks, so dont fix what's not broke.

In regards to Moreno, I think he should be on the field just to retrieve the tee on kickoffs. Just to see if he can run in a straight line..lol.

Mile High Salute
10-16-2012, 03:20 PM
theres about 15 posters in this thread that saw what i saw last night. he looked slow! i didnt say he was washed up nor did i say Moreno should be the starter. maybe he's hurt. and what does watching more football have to do with anything? slow is slow dummy.

You said "Maybe its time to get Moreno back in the mix and give the guy one last try." But, whatever. The point is that you're completely wrong on McGahee. They've been trying to write his epitaph for years, but he continues to prove all the haters and doubters wrong. The man is on pace for over 1,100 yards this season. And you think because the Chargers committed to stopping the run in the 1st half it means he's slow?? :kiddingme He routinely falls forward to pick up extra yards and routinely makes something out of nothing. And he is a powerful back who gets stronger as the game goes on. Hillman is a nice change-of-pace back, but McGahee is our guy.

Put it this way: tell me 10 other backs in the NFL right now you'd rather have over McGahee. I'll bet you can't. I don't even know if I could. The fact of the matter is we are lucky to have a back of McGahee's caliber in Denver, and one half of the Chargers loading the box to stop the run doesn't change that. He freaking OWNED the Chargers last year, and they weren't going to let McGahee beat them again. Enter Peyton Manning and huge 2nd half comeback, yada yada yada.

maher_tyler
10-16-2012, 03:25 PM
This guy seems to be a much fast version the McGahee. You have to play, what, 2 years before coming out??

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Tmfl6zjPPx0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/KeVdHV5dFno" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MssWkBZ4gkk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This guy is going to be a beast!

fontaine
10-16-2012, 03:58 PM
McGahee injured his ribs/cartiledge two weeks back.

It's NOT an injury that heals quickly and it's pretty painful.

Action
10-16-2012, 04:46 PM
the NYG's certainly didn't need Wilson but they took him so what does that tell you, especially considering how good the Giants draft?

Um, yah.

They needed depth at RB coming into the draft... in case you forgot they lost Jacobs in FA.

So again, you're incorrect here as RB was a NEED coming into the draft for the Giants.

Victor
10-16-2012, 05:09 PM

I agree...I thought he looked tentative. Bruised ribs will do that to you, if that's the case.

Tombstone RJ
10-16-2012, 05:35 PM
They needed depth at RB coming into the draft... in case you forgot they lost Jacobs in FA.

So again, you're incorrect here as RB was a NEED coming into the draft for the Giants.

what do you mean "lost"? They let Jacobs go. It happens a lot with RBs older RBs, especially big ones who take a pounding. But whatever homey.

errand
10-16-2012, 05:37 PM
I thought the Chargers dline played well at th point of attack agains the run. McGhee ran hard even though he was getting stuffed.

Chargers run defense was allowing about 75 yards per game prior to last night.....

Vegas_Bronco
10-16-2012, 05:43 PM
This is off topic, so what it be, but why was each wr that lined up next to dt last night telling him where to go with his routes? Both decker and stokes had to tell him the appropriate route?

Mcgahee runs hard but he appears to have some soreness in his core as hell go out for a few and come back in...i fhink he has some sore ribs as indicated by his running style...falling forward causes him pain.

Are tamme and dreesen really good tight ends? I have been really disappointed in their ability to get open laterally.

~Crash~
10-16-2012, 06:21 PM
I have to agree...Willis only has so many more carries in him honestly. He's been a warrior, but he needs rest.

Good news is, another good crop of RB's coming next season.from the games I have seen the last few years there is a really good RB crop this year that and MLB'ers look good.

~Crash~
10-16-2012, 06:23 PM
dreesen give him time ... he is a Td machine ... each game I seen him get better

Bacchus
10-16-2012, 06:24 PM
In the first half, San Diego held Willis McGahee to five yards on seven carries. In the second half, McGahee had 10 carries for 51 yards and while the Chargers got near Manning, they couldn’t bring him down, or do enough to slow Denver’s attack.

~Crash~
10-16-2012, 06:25 PM
I like all the Oklahoma RB's .

~Crash~
10-16-2012, 06:26 PM
Arkansas and gamecocks also

baja
10-16-2012, 06:36 PM

Coaching staff might have told him to check himself out if he feels any fatuge given our lack of death at the position.

baja
10-16-2012, 06:41 PM
A little off topic but I wonder we
Hy they don't try Hillman returning punts

Tombstone RJ
10-16-2012, 07:05 PM
mock draft has the Broncos taking a CB from Miss. State:

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/nfldraftscout-RobRang

USMCBladerunner
10-16-2012, 07:20 PM
I made a comment to my brother at halftime that Willis looked like he had the flu or something in the first half...looked like he was running through sand...he looked himself in the second with typical patience and outstanding yards after contact...i've developed so much respect for this guy over the past two seasons, he's so good with his eyes and with using his blockers...but he definitely looked out of sorts in the first half last night...

as for the suggestion that we plug in Moreno instead...

...?

Action
10-21-2012, 03:10 PM

David Wilson got 0 carries for the 2nd time this season.

SpringStein
10-21-2012, 03:18 PM
mock draft has the Broncos taking a CB from Miss. State:

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/nfldraftscout-RobRang

Selecting at 12? lol