PDA

View Full Version : Sorry

spdirty
10-15-2012, 10:03 PM
At halftime I was so freaking pissed off. Down in the dumps like everyone else. I am incredibly superstitious and since I was being debbie downer I felt like I had to keep being debbie downer because every time I started getting excited last 3 losses we'd screw up. So I had to keep being a freaking troll. I hated doing that but was too afraid to stop. It's stupid but I felt like if I got excited and positive it would somehow get the football gods to force us to screw everything up.

I believe that 2nd half will be the one that changes our season. So freaking happy right now.

Drunken.Broncoholic
10-15-2012, 10:15 PM
At halftime I was so freaking pissed off. Down in the dumps like everyone else. I am incredibly superstitious and since I was being debbie downer I felt like I had to keep being debbie downer because every time I started getting excited last 3 losses we'd screw up. So I had to keep being a freaking troll. I hated doing that but was too afraid to stop. It's stupid but I felt like if I got excited and positive it would somehow get the football gods to force us to screw everything up.

I believe that 2nd half will be the one that changes our season. So freaking happy right now.

I caught on and understand superstition mayhem.

theAPAOps5
10-15-2012, 10:16 PM
It was funny watching people react when you were clearly using reverse mojo. So thank you for the entertainment.

menonite
10-15-2012, 10:17 PM
Maybe go_broncos is just superstitious too....

Nah - he's a dick.

Drunken.Broncoholic
10-15-2012, 10:19 PM

Nah - he's a dick.

Someone said he was rooting around in his neighbors garbage can soon after the game. Lookin for stats.

Broncobiv
10-15-2012, 10:20 PM

Nah - he's a dick.

QFT

gunns
10-15-2012, 10:20 PM

Understand the superstition thing. I'm horrible that way. I found myself having to look away there was a play after we scored the second TD and just listen. Had to keep doing that. Luckily was dvring the game and almost stopped it. Glad I didn't, now I need to watch the game.

Think I'll fast forward it to the second half.

theAPAOps5
10-15-2012, 10:22 PM
Someone said he was rooting around in his neighbors garbage can soon after the game. Lookin for stats.

That is the post of the night so far. Golf Clap to you!

Gcver2ver3
10-15-2012, 10:32 PM

i saw what you were doing... i thought it was funny...

do you playa...

Bacchus
10-15-2012, 10:35 PM

I almost started cussing you!!:yayaya:

I get down too but I do not post any of those thoughts.... stay positive!! At least the Broncos are giving us a week off from this madness.

Greatspirits
10-15-2012, 10:35 PM
Me too, after half-time I took out the trash and took the the dog for a walk, when I got back my wife and kids we're cheering but I just couldn't sit down and watch the game. I felt if I did I would screw up all the positive mojo that was going on.

Bacchus
10-15-2012, 10:37 PM
Me too, after half-time I took out the trash and took the the dog for a walk, when I got back my wife and kids we're cheering but I just couldn't sit down and watch the game. I felt if I did I would screw up all the positive mojo that was going on.

I was going to cuss you out as well but I looked at your avatar and I forgot what I was going to type.

Vegas_Bronco
10-15-2012, 10:40 PM
You all should know this team by now...lol

orangeatheist
10-15-2012, 10:40 PM
It's only weird if it doesn't work.

go_broncos
10-15-2012, 10:41 PM

Nah - he's a dick.

I am happy that the team won.
Would be nice to play a complete game...

theAPAOps5
10-15-2012, 10:42 PM

No you aren't, pathetic troll.

spdirty
10-15-2012, 10:43 PM
What's sad is that I was really serious about it. I wasn't having fun with it, I was dead serious thinking I had to do that to keep the mojo going. That second half after we make a great play I would have to think of some stupid negative comment to post...like I had to in order to keep it going. Like if I don't post a negative comment on the game thread of a fan message board all the mo is gonna get screwed up and we will lose.

Funny how some of us fans think...but if this situation happens again you all can bet your asses I won't change my stupid superstitious ways.;D

Chris
10-15-2012, 10:45 PM

:yayaya: go_goboy

go_broncos
10-15-2012, 10:46 PM
No you aren't, pathetic troll.

Hilarious!

Jetland
10-15-2012, 11:01 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

maven
10-15-2012, 11:03 PM
I closed the computer and watched the game.