PDA

View Full Version : What the hell is going on here?

Ambiguous
09-26-2012, 01:59 PM
Ummm...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rR1FHjev_QU&feature=player_embedded

Doggcow
09-26-2012, 02:04 PM
I think it's actually pretty cool.

broncosteven
09-26-2012, 02:17 PM
I think it was the start of the Shakespeare in the park season in Oakland, it was obvious they were doing Midsummers Night Dream what with the processional, Hoes, rappers, and all.

I heard there were only 3 shootings and 15 knife fights during the play.

Pick Six
09-26-2012, 02:18 PM
That's quite the production...

shovelpass#30
09-26-2012, 02:24 PM
I'm so thrilled! Bingo found lurrrrve!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtD4mn9CeH4

TheReverend
09-26-2012, 02:44 PM
****ing LOOOOOOL

Looks like an ICP concert, for Christ's sake

DENVERDUI55
09-26-2012, 02:50 PM
Looks like any park on sunday in most California towns.

Chris
09-26-2012, 03:07 PM
reminds me of that x-files episode where the sons keep their legless mother hidden under a table for procreation

bronco militia
09-26-2012, 03:29 PM
reminds me of that x-files episode where the sons keep their legless mother hidden under a table for procreation

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Home_(The_X-Files)

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScDNp8CX0QX7Pt6SkDOzAnszSBnC7Yz 0YZ4dC23q_xeUEVXm3HyWVeieqz

Mogulseeker
09-26-2012, 04:26 PM
Looks like a bunch of fat Raider fans.

ZONA
09-26-2012, 04:58 PM
lolz, It's like Voodoo meets StarWars meets Halloween

Fight_On!
09-26-2012, 05:07 PM
That's damn funny! Even "Crusader Raider" from England was there. It's a Raiders Nation "thang" and to be honest they give a damn what you or I think.

I tell you what, none of you would have the BALLS to down there in you Broncos gear. You would straight up get your a$$ kicked. Not that I believe they should hurt anyone, but it would happen.

Ambiguous
09-26-2012, 05:42 PM
That's damn funny! Even "Crusader Raider" from England was there. It's a Raiders Nation "thang" and to be honest they give a damn what you or I think.

I tell you what, none of you would have the BALLS to down there in you Broncos gear. You would straight up get your a$$ kicked. Not that I believe they should hurt anyone, but it would happen.

Being that my speculation is as valid as yours, I am projecting 0 ass kickings from your hypothetical freakshow circle jerk.

Fight_On!
09-26-2012, 05:51 PM
Being that my speculation is as valid as yours, I am projecting 0 ass kickings from your hypothetical freakshow circle jerk.

LOL Ok, so what you're telling me is that you would jump into the middle of all that in Broncos gear and talk s h i t and "poke fun". Sure, right....I believe the whole thing is crazy ridiculous, but I have serious doubt you would do it. I would fear for your life. Remember, there is no security to protect you.

DENVERDUI55
09-26-2012, 06:15 PM

I've sat right square in the middle of the Black Hole during a broncos game. It happened to be the game Orton was a scratch and Tebow made his first NFL start. I didn't feel scared or fearful of something happening but then again I didn't talk $hi% and just watched the game. Nobody said too much to me other than giving me crap about Denver. Now that little video I'm sure the thug rap music gets the emtions of the crowd and they are looking for a reason to get physical.

Fight_On!
09-26-2012, 06:19 PM
I've sat right square in the middle of the Black Hole during a broncos game. It happened to be the game Orton was a scratch and Tebow made his first NFL start. I didn't feel scared or fearful of something happening but then again I didn't talk $hi% and just watched the game. Nobody said too much to me other than giving me crap about Denver. Now that little video I'm sure the thug rap music gets the emtions of the crowd and they are looking for a reason to get physical.

Good, that was at the stadium with security. To be honest, I'm happy to hear that. Opposing team's fans should feel safe to visit. But this event was at a park put together by fans. I believe Gorilla-Rilla was getting married. There was no security that I know of. Totally different scenario.

SportinOne
09-26-2012, 06:21 PM

that was one hell of an xfiles.

kudos.

also, how in the hell are there still that many devoted raiders fans?

Ambiguous
09-26-2012, 06:22 PM
LOL Ok, so what you're telling me is that you would jump into the middle of all that in Broncos gear and talk s h i t and "poke fun". Sure, right....I believe the whole thing is crazy ridiculous, but I have serious doubt you would do it. I would fear for your life. Remember, there is no security to protect you.

Haha ok internet tough guy, you win.

Fight_On!
09-26-2012, 06:23 PM
that was one hell of an xfiles.

kudos.

also, how in the hell are there still that many devoted raiders fans?

Raider Nation is a non bandwagon zone. :thumbsup:

menonite
09-26-2012, 06:26 PM
How much of a cave man would you have to be to fight someone becasue they are wearing another football teams t-shirt? I don't think I would brag about having fellow fans like that.

Fight_On!
09-26-2012, 06:27 PM
Haha ok internet tough guy, you win.

Listen, I don't believe in beating the s h I t out of a fan of an opposing team. Plus, I'm not even trying to be "tough". Heck, when I go to a game I wear a Raiders cap and normal clothes. But, I'm just making a statement these guys don't give a damn and they are crazy.

errand
09-26-2012, 06:30 PM

what makes you think that because they're Raiders fans that = they're badasses? It's been my experience that Raider fan = dumbasses...;D J/K

Bronkota
Good, that was at the stadium with security. To be honest, I'm happy to hear that. Opposing team's fans should feel safe to visit. But this event was at a park put together by fans. I believe Gorilla-Rilla was getting married. There was no security that I know of. Totally different scenario.

Must have been his parole officers standing every 20 feet?

DENVERDUI55

I did leave out a couple details. My jersey was covered for the game because it was pouring rain and I had a yellow rain suit on that covered the jersey. My friend I went with is the Raider Juice guy that's been in the black hole for years. This is a funny pic of last years game of him when we came back and whipped some Raider arse.

Fight_On!
09-26-2012, 06:31 PM
How much of a cave man would you have to be to fight someone becasue they are wearing another football teams t-shirt? I don't think I would brag about having fellow fans like that.

I agree, then again I see you guys talking crap and doubt you would do the same in the middle of that group.

Btw, the last the Broncos won the SB....wasn't there riots in the streets of Denver. They tore up a portion of the city.

menonite
09-26-2012, 06:34 PM
I agree, then again I see you guys talking crap and doubt you would do the same in the middle of that group.

Btw, the last the Broncos won the SB....wasn't there riots in the streets of Denver. They tore up a portion of the city.

The difference between Denver and Oakland is that you can actually tell when there has been a riot in the city.

Fight_On!
09-26-2012, 06:41 PM
what makes you think that because they're Raiders fans that = they're badasses? It's been my experience that Raider fan = dumbasses...;D J/K

Let's put it to the test. Go to Oakland put on the orange and blue and walk the streets of Oakland and I am not talking Jack London Square. Hell, at the next gathering, wherever that may be. Jump on the middle of that group and talk ****. Go for it.

Fight_On!
09-26-2012, 06:41 PM
The difference between Denver and Oakland is that you can actually tell when there has been a riot in the city.

True, the City if Oakland is a mess. I don't live there.

~Crash~
09-26-2012, 07:30 PM
It is how you get married when you are wanted by the FBI !

Fight_On!
09-26-2012, 07:59 PM
It is how you get married when you are wanted by the FBI !

LOL

broncosteven
09-26-2012, 08:18 PM

I thought I saw "Darth Pimp" and "Pedo Pirate" in the line up also.

Broncos_OTM
09-27-2012, 03:03 AM

Its a pack mentality of course oe guy would get his ass whopped individually, not so much.

We also rioted when the avs one. Just like ever otyer city does

Bacchus
09-27-2012, 07:26 AM
Ummm...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rR1FHjev_QU&feature=player_embedded

That would be a good "caption this video" thread.

Of course then I would put.

Al Davis' demise was exagerrated as he made an appearance at a local welfare soup kitchen.

Rabb
09-27-2012, 07:36 AM
Anytime it turns into a "we could beat you up" discussion, it's completely awesome. Since, you know...being a fan is all about who you can beat up.

Idiots.

Fight_On!
09-27-2012, 07:47 AM
Anytime it turns into a "we could beat you up" discussion, it's completely awesome. Since, you know...being a fan is all about who you can beat up.

Idiots.

You don't read very well do you. I said that I don't believe in beating up other fans. Heck, in one post I was encouraged to know that a Broncos fan sitting in the Black Hole had no problems.

bronco militia
09-27-2012, 07:47 AM

Idiots.

Ha!

orangeatheist
09-27-2012, 07:50 AM

Idiots.

Not to mention the fact that our resident English professor, Fight_On!, enjoys engaging in the fun fallacy of moving the goalposts. His first post baited Bronco fans by claiming, "none of you would have the BALLS to down there [sic] in you [sic] Broncos gear." When Ambiguous responded he predicted "0 ass kickings" in such a scenario, Fight_On! shifted the goalposts with, "[so,] you would jump into the middle of all that in Broncos gear and talk s h i t and 'poke fun'". So, first it was just show up in your Broncos gear, then it became show up in Broncos gear AND poke fun AND talk s h i t. Well, gee, Professor Fight, you do that in ANY gathering of fans you run the risk of a bruising.

Rabb
09-27-2012, 08:01 AM
Not to mention the fact that our resident English professor, Fight_On!, enjoys engaging in the fun fallacy of moving the goalposts. His first post baited Bronco fans by claiming, "none of you would have the BALLS to down there [sic] in you [sic] Broncos gear." When Ambiguous responded he predicted "0 ass kickings" in such a scenario, Fight_On! shifted the goalposts with, "[so,] you would jump into the middle of all that in Broncos gear and talk s h i t and 'poke fun'". So, first it was just show up in your Broncos gear, then it became show up in Broncos gear AND poke fun AND talk s h i t. Well, gee, Professor Fight, you do that in ANY gathering of fans you run the risk of a bruising.

lol, yep

He is the reason ignore is such a good thing here, and I say that knowing that I have no issue with most of the other team's trolls to be honest...hell I would happily share a beer with these guys if they came to a game here. One of my absolute best friends in life is a Raiders fan as a matter of fact.

It's just stupid to me that what should be some friendly **** talking evolves into something like this, I mean hey...maybe some of these clowns have nothing to lose and take pride in being billy bad ass, that is cool. I personally have an awesome career and raise 2 daughters on my own, I would say that is a lot more important than proving who the tough guy is.

Granted, this is not limited to this guy, plenty of idiot Bronco fans at games take things to a level that's just embarrassing. Sorry, putting away the soap box, go Broncos.

Fight_On!
09-27-2012, 08:55 AM
So, you guys would be stupid enough to taunt this group? That's the basis of my arguement. You guys talk a big game, but I seriously doubt you would go forth with it.

Pick Six
09-27-2012, 09:02 AM
There are bad fans, everywhere, who just want to pick fights. At Arrowhead, I had a WOMAN wanting to beat me up for wearing an Elway jersey. At least, I THINK that was a woman...Ha!

Fight_On!
09-27-2012, 09:06 AM
There are bad fans, everywhere, who just want to pick fights. At Arrowhead, I had a WOMAN wanting to beat me up for wearing an Elway jersey. At least, I THINK that was a woman...Ha!

LOL The truth!

Rabb
09-27-2012, 09:11 AM
There are bad fans, everywhere, who just want to pick fights.

Yep, totally agreed there. Normally in my section I see other Denver fans calling/pointing out any fan including Denver fans that are taking **** too far. I mean, I get that people are there and having fun and talking some **** and all that but when it gets physical, ya' gots' ta' go.

Fight_On!
09-27-2012, 09:21 AM
Yep, totally agreed there. Normally in my section I see other Denver fans calling/pointing out any fan including Denver fans that are taking **** too far. I mean, I get that people are there and having fun and talking some **** and all that but when it gets physical, ya' gots' ta' go.

Agreed

broncosteven
09-27-2012, 01:09 PM
So, you guys would be stupid enough to taunt this group? That's the basis of my arguement. You guys talk a big game, but I seriously doubt you would go forth with it.

You don't have to tell us Raider fans are crazy and would knife us the 1st chance they get. There is a reason that the old standard line that Raider fans are all criminals or want to be associated with criminals.