PDA

View Full Version : How bad does Oakland beat us this week?

Mogulseeker
09-26-2012, 09:37 AM
So bad that Alameda county's education system actually sends someone to college this year.

JLesSPE
09-26-2012, 09:45 AM
They beat us so bad Elway decides to marry an Oakland cheerleader.

...wait a minute

Rabb
09-26-2012, 09:49 AM
59 - 14

broncocalijohn
09-26-2012, 10:05 AM
Raider9175 will finally be correct on his "Top 5" offense for the Raiders.

orangeatheist
09-26-2012, 10:29 AM
So bad, that Fight_On! will become an English professor at Oxford.

Rabb
09-26-2012, 10:40 AM
So bad, that Fight_On! will become an English professor at Oxford.

SMH

Miss I.
09-26-2012, 11:25 AM
So badly that the NFL reverses bad calls made in the GB v Seattle Game, the Pittsburgh vs everyone games and the commissioner pays the Saints to beat people up.

Evenrude
09-26-2012, 12:40 PM
So bad that red-headed step children everywhere breath a collective sigh of relief and actually feel sorry for US.

cutthemdown
09-26-2012, 12:42 PM
Here is my problem with these stupid threads. The reverse mojo stopped working a long time ago. All these theads are now a curse. So all you are doing is the same thing you did before our last loss. How is that mojo?

Miss I.
09-26-2012, 12:55 PM
Here is my problem with these stupid threads. The reverse mojo stopped working a long time ago. All these theads are now a curse. So all you are doing is the same thing you did before our last loss. How is that mojo?

holy hell Hannah, we are just having a laugh. Lighten up...geeze...it's not like boob mojo worked either or oskie mojo...it's all just in fun.

So, we get our arses beat so badly, all of a sudden Bob seems intelligent, funny and sexy,.

Pick Six
09-26-2012, 01:26 PM

It's not a curse. Reverse mojo is just us thinking that we actually have an impact on the game...Ha!

lonestar
09-26-2012, 01:47 PM
hoping it will be a good game.

Had this one down as a win just before the season started .. Now I'm not so sure.. their defense getting after the QB and stopping the run in the parts of games I have seen them in is a little scary..

unless Manny R has a better game Seymour is going to eat him alive.. he is the one guy on the team that scares the BEJesus out of me..

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-26-2012, 01:49 PM

HURRR REVURS MOJO IS UH KURS U GYZ

broncocalijohn
09-26-2012, 02:28 PM

Had this one down as a win just before the season started .. Now I'm not so sure.. their defense getting after the QB and stopping the run in the parts of games I have seen them in is a little scary..

unless Manny R has a better game Seymour is going to eat him alive.. he is the one guy on the team that scares the BEJesus out of me..

once again, lonestar is too damn old to understand the thread.

canadianbroncosfan
09-26-2012, 02:44 PM
We lose so bad that at half time the north end of Sports Authority becomes...........

http://ww1.prweb.com/prfiles/2009/03/31/628174/BlackHoleFans.jpg

Bacchus
09-26-2012, 02:48 PM
Sorry to not go along with the reverse juju but I see Denver winning. I see them getting ahead, Oakland abandoning the run and Palmer throwing three INTS. One to Bailey, Porter and oh lets say Moore.

Oakland's CB's are not very good. I lok for a solid day from Tamme but huge days from both Decker and Thomas. Stokley will even catch a few. Denver will run a little but this will be the Peyton Manning show. I think the only question here is can Oakland keep up with Denver. Can Oakland score in the mid 20's. I am not sure.

Denver 31, Oakland 21

lonestar
09-26-2012, 02:55 PM
once again, lonestar is too damn old to understand the thread.

lets see if I misread the thread title..

How bad does Oakland beat us this week?

Mogulseeker
09-26-2012, 03:04 PM

It was the look alike thread that helped us. No one does that anymore.

broncogary
09-26-2012, 03:29 PM
holy hell Hannah, we are just having a laugh. Lighten up...geeze...it's not like boob mojo worked either or oskie mojo...it's all just in fun.

So, we get our arses beat so badly, all of a sudden Bob seems intelligent, funny and sexy,.

Boob mojo? It worked on me. ;D

Drunken.Broncoholic
09-26-2012, 03:37 PM
We lose so ugly it'll make Tyrone Braxton's face look handsome.

Fight_On!
09-26-2012, 03:52 PM

Peyton vs the Raiders patchwork DB's and lack of pass rush worries me. Manning is going to light up the DB's all day. I hope the Raiders' O can keep up. I can see it get ugly quick for the Raiders, to be honest.

menonite
09-26-2012, 03:54 PM
We get beat so bad that Dontbemessin celebrates by sleeping with a man. And that man will be Chaz Bono.

Baby steps.

broncocalijohn
09-26-2012, 04:35 PM
lets see if I misread the thread title..

How bad does Oakland beat us this week?

Why don't you read everyone else's response and then compare to yours. I know you are over the hill but maybe this hint will help you out on how the threads goes forward...Great Grandpa.

BroncoMatt
09-26-2012, 05:27 PM
We lose so badly that at halftime Taco reinstates boob mojo, starting with the infamous naked Broncos cheerleaders

lonestar
09-26-2012, 05:43 PM
Peyton vs the Raiders patchwork DB's and lack of pass rush worries me. Manning is going to light up the DB's all day. I hope the Raiders' O can keep up. I can see it get ugly quick for the Raiders, to be honest.

then there is their running back..

while our Run D seems to be stellar so far. we always have in the past found a way to allow a huge break out game ..

Lets hope it does not start this week..

lonestar
09-26-2012, 05:46 PM
Why don't you read everyone else's response and then compare to yours. I know you are over the hill but maybe this hint will help you out on how the threads goes forward...Great Grandpa.

Oh I get it read the thread title and then post stupid responses..

makes sense .. I'll pass.. again someday you will grow up and pass also..

broncosteven
09-26-2012, 07:33 PM

We need Tyrell Jones to show up and tell us how bad we are going to lose before or during the game.

The minute that fool starts posting the total opposite happens.

Raider9175
09-26-2012, 07:40 PM
Raider9175 will finally be correct on his "Top 5" offense for the Raiders.

That prediction is still a lot more realistic(only three games played) than the 12 win season I heard the Broncos were going to have. That means Bronco's would have to go 11- 2 the rest of the way, to finish 12-4. Lmao.

broncosteven
09-26-2012, 07:43 PM
That prediction is still a lot more realistic(only three games played) than the 12 win season I heard the Broncos were going to have. That means Bronco's would have to go 11- 2 the rest of the way, to finish 12-4. Lmao.

Who said we would get 12 wins with our schedule? I am guessing you took something out of context to cover your EPIC Fail thinking some scrub CB was going to make your D a top 5 Defense.

Raider9175
09-26-2012, 07:44 PM
We lose so badly that at halftime Taco reinstates boob mojo, starting with the infamous naked Broncos cheerleaders

Broncos lose so badly that Tom Jackson commits suicide. Espn ratings go up as they get a commentator who can form a complete sentence.

broncosteven
09-26-2012, 07:58 PM
Broncos lose so badly that Tom Jackson commits suicide. Espn ratings go up as they get a commentator who can form a complete sentence.

We lose so bad that the Raiders rehire Art Shell, you know to make things fair

Drunken.Broncoholic
09-26-2012, 07:59 PM

Tom Jackson called Michael Irvin retarded on live TV. That's how ratings go up.

broncolife
09-26-2012, 08:04 PM
We get beat so bad John Fox will tell the reporters Cant we all just get along.

broncocalijohn
09-26-2012, 08:18 PM

Raider fans are not too bright (but we already knew this). Ok smartass, why don't you link that poll thread where it shows who said we would win 12 games. I already know with 100% of the vote in that YOU said you had a top 5 offense and a much improved defense. So you can mouth off because a very small % had this choice and think it is close to a majority (Raider fan math) or you can finally come clean and admit that you are so far off base with your ****ty team. Nice win last week but I think that will be far from normal.

Fight_On!
09-26-2012, 08:23 PM
We get beat so bad John Fox will tell the reporters Cant we all just get along.

Fail

The other ones are actually funny.

Drunken.Broncoholic
09-26-2012, 09:01 PM
We take such a beating that it violates the paroles of half the raider team

menonite
09-26-2012, 10:57 PM
Oh I get it read the thread title and then post stupid responses..

Isn't this what you do with every thread?

eddie mac
09-27-2012, 01:35 AM
Who gives a ****, this season is like the strike year, infact replacement refs hinder the games more than replacement players did. The season starts when the real refs come back.

Bacchus
09-27-2012, 02:13 AM
Who gives a ****, this season is like the strike year, infact replacement refs hinder the games more than replacement players did. The season starts when the real refs come back.

The Broncos had one of their greatest years in franchis history during a strike year. It counts and at the end of the season no one will even give a **** the real refs weren't here for 3 or 4 games.

ElwayMD
09-27-2012, 07:01 AM
We lose so badly that Jarious Jackson is brought out of retirement to lead the Broncos and run the read option.

eddie mac
09-27-2012, 07:07 AM
The Broncos had one of their greatest years in franchis history during a strike year. It counts and at the end of the season no one will even give a **** the real refs weren't here for 3 or 4 games.

Ask the Cheeseheads if they give a ****. Infact ask every rostered player in the league.

Bacchus
09-27-2012, 07:15 AM
Ask the Cheeseheads if they give a ****. Infact ask every rostered player in the league.

At the end of the year whoever wins the SB is not going to give one flying **** about the strike.

Does any team look back at the 1987 season and think the Redskins SB trophy doesn't count because it was a strike year? Nope they all count the same.

BowlenBall
09-27-2012, 08:45 AM

Ah, reverse reverse psychology.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma57k0fxQO1rqt5uy.jpg

There's no way that we can't not lose now....

Raider9175
09-27-2012, 09:08 AM
Who said we would get 12 wins with our schedule? I am guessing you took something out of context to cover your EPIC Fail thinking some scrub CB was going to make your D a top 5 Defense.

Just like a Donkey fan you still can't get anything right. It was top five offense, not defense. I will try not to use big words like offense anymore as you seem to be having a hard time grasping my context.

Raider9175
09-27-2012, 09:23 AM
Raider fans are not too bright (but we already knew this). Ok smartass, why don't you link that poll thread where it shows who said we would win 12 games. I already know with 100% of the vote in that YOU said you had a top 5 offense and a much improved defense. So you can mouth off because a very small % had this choice and think it is close to a majority (Raider fan math) or you can finally come clean and admit that you are so far off base with your ****ty team. Nice win last week but I think that will be far from normal.

You know where you can stick your avatar. ( hey whatever you like is your own business)

Now Yes I did state Raiders offense would be top five. It only three games into the season and have to give them more time as it's a completely new scheme. Lets see how far off I end up with this prediction.

ON defense when you lose both of your starting Cb's to injury that means everyone moves up on the depth chart. You try to get by using cb's that aren't suited for a certain role(J Hanson is strictly a nickel CB)

The Raiders are hurting at CB right now and having trouble getting off the field on third down. It will be a problem until those players come back. So the defense going to struggle stopping anyone in the passing game right now but those guys will be back real soon. So it total silly to start pounding your chest I was wrong .

BTw Not for nothing, but the Ravens are currently ranked 28th in total defense. Anyone here think they have the 28th best D in the league?

broncosteven
09-27-2012, 11:13 AM
Just like a Donkey fan you still can't get anything right. It was top five offense, not defense. I will try not to use big words like offense anymore as you seem to be having a hard time grasping my context.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpost.php?p=3654614&postcount=1

How is your nickle CB doing now?

broncocalijohn
09-27-2012, 11:14 AM
^ YOur D sucked before those injuries. I am still waiting on that poll from the beginning of the season. Tick tock.

Meck77
09-30-2012, 09:03 AM
So bad that Mock comes back to rant about what a drunk bowlen is!

ZONA
09-30-2012, 12:21 PM
Obviously these how bad do we lose threads have not been working, and frankly I find them very childish and for the weak minded overly superstitious.

canadianbroncosfan
09-30-2012, 01:03 PM
Obviously these how bad do we lose threads have not been working, and frankly I find them very childish and for the weak minded overly superstitious.

Just curious, are you going to complain about this every week?

We get it, you don't like it. Don't open the thread just to complain about it.

lonestar
09-30-2012, 04:34 PM
You know where you can stick your avatar. ( hey whatever you like is your own business)

Now Yes I did state Raiders offense would be top five. It only three games into the season and have to give them more time as it's a completely new scheme. Lets see how far off I end up with this prediction.

ON defense when you lose both of your starting Cb's to injury that means everyone moves up on the depth chart. You try to get by using cb's that aren't suited for a certain role(J Hanson is strictly a nickel CB)

The Raiders are hurting at CB right now and having trouble getting off the field on third down. It will be a problem until those players come back. So the defense going to struggle stopping anyone in the passing game right now but those guys will be back real soon. So it total silly to start pounding your chest I was wrong .

BTw Not for nothing, but the Ravens are currently ranked 28th in total defense. Anyone here think they have the 28th best D in the league?

How did that top 5 d do today. Note the little d unlike our big D.

I was afraid of one guy on the D Seymour. For obvious reasons. But the rest is a shadow of what you used to have.

Bacchus
09-30-2012, 04:44 PM
How did that top 5 d do today. Note the little d unlike our big D.

I was afraid of one guy on the D Seymour. For obvious reasons. But the rest is a shadow of what you used to have.

No sense asking him, he is gone.