PDA

View Full Version : So I'm going to my first game in Denver

RAIDERCZAR
09-25-2012, 11:29 PM
Now don't you all rush at once to offer to pick me up at the airport. Single file please. ;D

broncosteven
09-26-2012, 01:46 AM
Now don't you all rush at once to offer to pick me up at the airport. Single file please. ;D

Work/good behavior release? or are you a Bronco Fan?

Raider9175
09-26-2012, 06:57 AM

At least with your presence at the game , it will raise the IQ level in that Stadium. I would also advise you to go to the doctors and get a shot as you don't want to catch anything from those jackarse fans.

ColoradoDarin
09-26-2012, 07:04 AM
DOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNN'TTTTT CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE

DBroncos4life
09-26-2012, 07:18 AM
DOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNN'TTTTT CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE

Thanks for posting that yet again!

Beantown Bronco
09-26-2012, 07:23 AM
I hope a bird takes a dump on you during the game.

Rabb
09-26-2012, 08:03 AM
At least with your presence at the game , it will raise the IQ level in that Stadium. I would also advise you to go to the doctors and get a shot as you don't want to catch anything from those jackarse fans.

Reading that, in the midst of your post is hilarious.

ColoradoDarin
09-26-2012, 08:32 AM
Thanks for posting that yet again!

Hey, it fits pretty well here :)

RAIDERCZAR
09-26-2012, 08:56 AM
Work/good behavior release? or are you a Bronco Fan?

Good call. They actually let me out for good behavior. They're even footing the bill for flight, steak dinner on Friday night, & golf on Saturday. Crime pays in California!

So where do you guys keep the women and booze?

RAIDERCZAR
09-26-2012, 08:58 AM
I hope a bird takes a dump on you during the game.

LMFAO!!!! Now that's what I'm talking about. I can just feel the love oozing from that post.

Shotgun Willie
09-26-2012, 09:03 AM
Good call. They actually let me out for good behavior. They're even footing the bill for flight, steak dinner on Friday night, & golf on Saturday. Crime pays in California!

This is where I should probably introduce myself.

broncocalijohn
09-26-2012, 10:32 AM

Colfax street. Enjoy.

lolcopter
09-26-2012, 10:38 AM

There's a great little place in uptown called The Wrangler

BroncoBeavis
09-26-2012, 10:41 AM
Colfax street. Enjoy.

Nice. LOL

Mountain Bronco
09-26-2012, 10:53 AM

HAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Gort
09-26-2012, 10:55 AM

sounds like you'd enjoy cowboys.com alot more.

RAIDERCZAR
09-26-2012, 12:10 PM
Why do I get the sense you guys aren't being sincere with your recommendations? ROFL!

crush17
09-26-2012, 12:13 PM
HAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Also Tracks night club.

RAIDERCZAR
09-26-2012, 12:31 PM
Also Tracks night club.

Yeah? Is that your favorite?

dictionary
09-26-2012, 12:41 PM
Why do I get the sense you guys aren't being sincere with your recommendations? ROFL!

Oh, I truly believe that you can find all that you are looking for in those suggestions. The sincerity is there, truly. We want you to go and experience them for yourself.

ppablo
09-26-2012, 12:42 PM

Yeah it's a real "ball" of a time there!

:raidersux

broncosteven
09-26-2012, 12:52 PM
One more question.

You wearing the spiked shoulder pads, Darth Vader Helmet and a lightsaber or going as a Pirate?

RAIDERCZAR
09-26-2012, 12:59 PM
Oh, I truly believe that you can find all that you are looking for in those suggestions. The sincerity is there, truly. We want you to go and experience them for yourself.

I have to admit I'm finding it a little disturbing how much you guys know about the gay spots in Denver. Down to the specific club names and all. Should I be worried about inappropriate advances being attempted by male Donkey fans in the stadium? I am pretty good looking, will I be a target?

Rabb
09-26-2012, 01:00 PM
If you are near lot "N" swing on by, first beer is on me.

broncosteven
09-26-2012, 01:07 PM
I have to admit I'm finding it a little disturbing how much you guys know about the gay spots in Denver. Down to the specific club names and all. Should I be worried about inappropriate advances being attempted by male Donkey fans in the stadium? I am pretty good looking, will I be a target?

What happens when you go to Castro Street across the bay?

I wouldn't worry, no one will be able to see you under your skull mask and face paint dressed up like Comicon on steroids. Since it is an away game can you bring your plastic sword(S) or does the TSA frown on that stuff?

RAIDERCZAR
09-26-2012, 01:47 PM
What happens when you go to Castro Street across the bay?

I wouldn't worry, no one will be able to see you under your skull mask and face paint dressed up like Comicon on steroids. Since it is an away game can you bring your plastic sword(S) or does the TSA frown on that stuff?

Don't go near Castro, that's 49ers territory.

As for weaponry of choice, I have a fellow crip in Denver that I met in San Quentin who will stashing an UZI under my seat for me during the week. ;D

RAIDERCZAR
09-26-2012, 01:52 PM
If you are near lot "N" swing on by, first beer is on me.

Good deal man. Not sure the plans now, but I'll be wearing white 63 Upshaw jersey. If any of you guys see me, especially some of the old timers I used to get along with here, give me a shout. I'd be happy to buy you folks a round.

Looking forward to a hard fought battle between a couple of mediocre teams.

broncosteven
09-26-2012, 01:57 PM

Our old broken down QB is still better than your old Broken down QB

RAIDERCZAR
09-26-2012, 02:05 PM
Our old broken down QB is still better than your old Broken down QB

We'll see. Peyton is a HOFer and is one of the smartest QB's in football, but obviously still hasn't gotten his arm strength back. I'm hoping we flood the underneath stuff and take away the bubble screens and force him to beat us over the top. If he can do that, I'd tip my cap to him.

I've been pretty happy with Palmer and was especially glad to see him throw much better on the run last week. We need to keep allowing him to run the no-huddle and check in and out plays at the line with plenty of time on the playclock. Hopefully, that'll negate your pass rush some and put more pressure on you guys to stop DMAC.

broncosteven
09-26-2012, 02:11 PM
We'll see. Peyton is a HOFer and is one of the smartest QB's in football, but obviously still hasn't gotten his arm strength back. I'm hoping we flood the underneath stuff and take away the bubble screens and force him to beat us over the top. If he can do that, I'd tip my cap to him.

I've been pretty happy with Palmer and was especially glad to see him throw much better on the run last week. We need to keep allowing him to run the no-huddle and check in and out plays at the line with plenty of time on the playclock. Hopefully, that'll negate your pass rush some and put more pressure on you guys to stop DMAC.

McFadden having a big day with Mays potentially being suspended is the only thing I fear. Haven't been able to watch much raider ball the 1st couple weeks, have been enjoying the KFC Meltdowns too much to turn away but I think your D allows us to get back on track, if Palmer presses the game is ours.

broncosteven
09-26-2012, 02:41 PM
Butt-pirateCzar

You seem rational and lucid, how did you become a fan of the one eyed pirate?

You don't seem like the type who would dress up as Captain Morgan or Mad Max meets Darth Vader. Are you old like me and become a fan back when they were good or do you have to like them to be in your street gang?

broncosteven
09-26-2012, 02:42 PM
Butt-pirateCzar

You don't seem like the type who would dress up as Captain Morgan or Mad Max meets Darth Vader. Are you old like me and become a fan back when they were good or do you have to like them to be in your street gang?

Rabb
09-26-2012, 02:42 PM
Good deal man. Not sure the plans now, but I'll be wearing white 63 Upshaw jersey. If any of you guys see me, especially some of the old timers I used to get along with here, give me a shout. I'd be happy to buy you folks a round.

Cool, I will be in an Orange Von Miller jersey, and should be fairly easy to spot...I have a Broncos Bar

RAIDERCZAR
09-26-2012, 02:54 PM
Butt-pirateCzar

I became a fan in 83 when I was 7. My mom and dad were fans and my first memory of football was Marcus Allen taking it 70 yards vs the Redskins in the Super Bowl. Been hooked ever since. Sadly, I never thought my first Raider memory would be our last SB win by the time I hit my mid-30's. Oh well, just going to make the next one that much sweeter.

Plus, my gang says I have to. :wiggle:

RAIDERCZAR
09-26-2012, 02:56 PM
Cool, I will be in an Orange Von Miller jersey, and should be fairly easy to spot...I have a Broncos Bar

Dude, that is pretty effing awesome. You have an actual bar in the parking lot?!?!

RAIDERCZAR
09-26-2012, 03:02 PM
McFadden having a big day with Mays potentially being suspended is the only thing I fear. Haven't been able to watch much raider ball the 1st couple weeks, have been enjoying the KFC Meltdowns too much to turn away but I think your D allows us to get back on track, if Palmer presses the game is ours.

If we don't run the ball, we're in trouble. The 1st couple of weeks consisted of us running into a brickwall every play because Greg Knapp insisted on running the stretch zone run every play, forcing DMAC to to run east/west and look for a crease. That crease rarely came not to mention running sideways isn't something DMAC does well.

Last game, we FINALLY incorporated some power runs and what do you know? DMAC breaks one 60+ and goes over 100 yds for the first time this season.

That kinda leads me to another reason I want Carson to run the no-huddle. He gets to call the plays and IMO, he is an infinitely better playcaller than Knapp is. Those power runs that had success were Palmer audibles.

Rabb
09-26-2012, 03:06 PM
Dude, that is pretty effing awesome. You have an actual bar in the parking lot?!?!

Yessir, buddy of mine and I co-own and operate a tailgating site and these guys sent each of us one for review and let us keep them.

http://www.tailgate365.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/bronco_wrap.jpg

maher_tyler
09-26-2012, 04:35 PM
Colfax street. Enjoy.

This.

maher_tyler
09-26-2012, 04:56 PM

He's shown he can still make those throws. The throw to Stokely and the one DT should have had were good examples. Hopefully we can come out and get some points early. I don't see this being a very close game unless we turn the ball over.

Fight_On!
09-26-2012, 05:14 PM

You won't be alone, Raider Nation travels well.

RAIDERCZAR
09-26-2012, 05:51 PM
Yessir, buddy of mine and I co-own and operate a tailgating site and these guys sent each of us one for review and let us keep them.

http://www.tailgate365.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/bronco_wrap.jpg

NICE!!! Aside from the team colors and all of course, but that is a sweet friggin setup man. They make'em for all 32 teams or just Denver?

broncocalijohn
09-26-2012, 05:55 PM

Just food for thought. Raider Nation is now called Greece. One more slip up by Greece and they will be renamed "Raider Nation".

RAIDERCZAR
09-26-2012, 05:59 PM
He's shown he can still make those throws. The throw to Stokely and the one DT should have had were good examples. Hopefully we can come out and get some points early. I don't see this being a very close game unless we turn the ball over.

Meh, I've seen the throws. They don't look the same to me. He was never a real tight spiral guy to begin with, but I've seen him throw some serious lollipops so far this season. The ones in ATL were really bad. The velocity isn't there yet.

That's not to say he can't still beat you deep. The guy is savvy as hell and can set you up, but I think there's a good chance of some floaters for INTs if you force him to try to do it consistently.

Personally, I'd be much more concerned with the dink and dunks for long sustained drives wearing out our already thin D in the altitude. A quick strike doesn't scare me as much, provided we can respond and not let it get too out of hand.

RAIDERCZAR
09-26-2012, 06:01 PM

We'll be 15 deep. :thumbsup:

Rabb
09-26-2012, 06:07 PM
NICE!!! Aside from the team colors and all of course, but that is a sweet friggin setup man. They make'em for all 32 teams or just Denver?

all 32 :wiggle:

https://www.bestoftimesusa.com/cart-nfl-oakland-raiders/#ecwid:category=2218174&mode=product&product=15428125

Fight_On!
09-26-2012, 06:15 PM
We'll be 15 deep. :thumbsup:

Two yeas ago we had a huge tail gate, it was like Raider Nation took over a good portion of Denver's parking lot.

broncosteven
09-26-2012, 08:03 PM
Two yeas ago we had a huge tail gate, it was like Raider Nation took over a good portion of Denver's parking lot.

I thought the Circus was in town and they just ran out of all their colors except for silver and black.