PDA

View Full Version : Karmic Retribution: The Cheatriot Empire Continues To Crumble. (Punishment Payment Due)

Bronco Rob
09-24-2012, 08:40 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wjpV0IurZkQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa444/Paxil_Rose/kraft.gif

From taping other teams walkthroughs, stealing signals, hiring coaches from a opposing team before the season is over, cutting a player on the eve of the superbowl, jamming signals to the headphones of opposing coaches aka "radio frequency issues, lying on their injury reports, etc etc

The chicken are coming home to roost

DomCasual
09-24-2012, 09:15 PM
It's like that year they opened the season by getting trounced at Buffalo, 31-0. Buffalo finished 6-10. They lost two weeks later at Washington (who finished 5-11), and were 2-2. The Patriots were toast. People were speculating that Belichick was done. All they ended up doing was to win 21 straight games, and the next two Super Bowls.

In other words, forgive me if I don't believe this is anything more than a bump in the road.

So far, they have lost to two teams that are playing pretty well. I'd love to see them crumble; but I'll believe it when I see it.

menonite
09-24-2012, 09:22 PM
the Jets just lost Revis, right? Who can challenge the pats in their division?

And didn't two of the Broncos coaches just get fined? ****in' karma.

Bronco Rob
09-24-2012, 09:32 PM
the Jets just lost Revis, right? Who can challenge the pats in their division?

And didn't two of the Broncos coaches just get fined? ****in' karma.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpost.php?p=3672943&postcount=2

:thumbsup:

errand
09-24-2012, 09:34 PM
Pats have lost to the surprising Cardinals who are undefeated at 3-0....and the Ravens (like that's embarrassing)...and while I do enjoy watching them lose, as long as they have Belichick and Brady they'll be an annual SB contender for the next few seasons

Bronco Rob
09-25-2012, 05:39 AM
Pats have lost to the surprising Cardinals who are undefeated at 3-0....and the Ravens (like that's embarrassing)...and while I do enjoy watching them lose, as long as they have Belichick and Brady they'll be an annual SB contender for the next few seasons

we've only just begun...........

Bob's your Information Minister
09-25-2012, 06:10 AM
The Patriot Way sucks everywhere.

EVERYWHERE.

Burn it ALL

Broncos4tw
09-25-2012, 08:10 AM
I wouldn't exactly say he shoved him. He tried to grab him and the ref pulled his arm out of his hand. Not a huge deal imo. Not that I'm a fan.. I can't stand that team. I'm sure he'll get fined though.. you can't touch the refs.

broncosteven
09-25-2012, 11:32 AM
The Patriot Way sucks everywhere.

EVERYWHERE.

Burn it ALL

I hope Romeo wins just enough games to stick around for 5 or more years.

Bacchus
09-25-2012, 04:57 PM
Great thread, Pats Suck and they will die a slow painful death. Funny they lose to the Cards and no Spamcrowder sighting on this board.

Bronco Rob
10-14-2012, 11:40 PM
Tom Brady trash-talked by Richard Sherman after loss

Seattle Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman is a future Pro Bowl player, and that future might start this year. After perhaps the best performance of his young career Sunday against the New England Patriots, the guy was feeling like the champion of the world.

"We're built for a heavyweight fight," Sherman said after the Seahawks' 24-23 victory over the Patriots, via the Seattle Times. "I don't think they're built for a heavyweight fight."

Sherman was only getting started. First, he went here on Twitter:

http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa444/Paxil_Rose/seattle.png

And then he came really strong:

http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa444/Paxil_Rose/seattlEa.png

Wow. The temptation here is to point out that Tom Brady is one of the greatest quarterbacks of all time, and Richard Sherman, who had an interception Sunday, is just a second-year pro. But we have to admit we love the attitude of this Seahawks defense.

They are a different team to prepare for. They are physical, with great depth. Their secondary is massive.

They will fight to the fourth quarter, and they'll tell you about it afterward.

Hilarious!

Bacchus
10-15-2012, 01:11 AM
Pats Empire crumbling/ ewww let me get another rum and coke. I need to watch this!! Uh, how long is this gonna take? I have to work tomorrow.

menonite
10-15-2012, 01:20 AM
This thread would be a lot more entertaining if the Pats hadn't just beaten the Broncos a few days ago.

"ha ha - they suck almost as bad as we do!" isn't all that reassuring.

spiralism
10-15-2012, 03:57 AM
Honestly, the AFC isn't all that anymore. Pittsburgh are finished, NE aren't all they're hyped up to be, Baltimore are shaky in some aspects too and just lost 2 critical parts of their d. Houston just got obliterated on prime time by GB. We'd be very capable of making a run in the playoffs if we got there and got our **** together at the right time.

baja
10-15-2012, 07:17 AM
Honestly, the AFC isn't all that anymore. Pittsburgh are finished, NE aren't all they're hyped up to be, Baltimore are shaky in some aspects too and just lost 2 critical parts of their d. Houston just got obliterated on prime time by GB. We'd be very capable of making a run in the playoffs if we got there and got our **** together at the right time.

There is the issue of the two teams that got schooled today, Houston and NE also schooled us. But hope springs eternal.

ol#7
10-15-2012, 07:20 AM
There is the issue of the two teams that got schooled today, Houston and NE also schooled us. But hope springs eternal.

Houston is the only semi-complete team in the AFC. They also lost one of their best LB's (Cushing) for the season.

We would have no shot in the NFC, but ANYONE can come out of the AFC. Can't lose tonight though.

TonyR
10-15-2012, 07:36 AM
This thread would be a lot more entertaining if the Pats hadn't just beaten the Broncos a few days ago.

^ I have to agree. Seems a little odd to be bashing a team that just just destroyed us. If they're "crumbling", where does that leave us?

edog24
10-15-2012, 08:41 AM
^ I have to agree. Seems a little odd to be bashing a team that just just destroyed us. If they're "crumbling", where does that leave us?

Well all three teams that beat us down have shown they are beatable, by not so great teams. I would say that leaves us among the mediocre teams fighting for the scraps right now. I hope we get better as the season goes on...

bronco militia
10-15-2012, 08:55 AM
http://l2.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/ICf1bM_4ZySZVhHu9HNReA--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NTt3PTYzMA--/http://media.zenfs.com/en/blogs/sptusnflexperts/yahoo_umadbro.jpg

Cito Pelon
10-15-2012, 09:18 AM
Eh, NE will probably end up sweeping their Div schedule, go 12-4, win at least one playoff game.

2KBack
10-15-2012, 09:24 AM
Well all three teams that beat us down have shown they are beatable, by not so great teams. I would say that leaves us among the mediocre teams fighting for the scraps right now. I hope we get better as the season goes on...

You are underestimating both Green Bay and Seattle, and Atlanta showed weakness against the team we demolished. That is why you can't use common opponents to judge the strength of your team.

Arizona beats NE so Arizona > NE right? But wait....Buffalo beats AZ, while NE crushes Buffalo.

It doesn't work...not worth the mental gymnastics necessary. Winning in the NFL is a fine line.

TheReverend
10-15-2012, 09:28 AM
Why are we **** talking a team that just beat the **** out of us?

I dont give a **** if Seattle can beat NE. I give a **** if DENVER can beat NE.

And we couldnt. Again.

TonyR
10-15-2012, 09:51 AM

^ Yup. Pretty much.

Some interesting comments from IAOFM about NE:

The one-word fast running game only works when it's quiet enough for Tom Brady to call out that one word. At Seattle yesterday, the Patriots couldn't play as fast, because Brady had no ability to communicate the play as quickly as he could at home.
http://www.itsalloverfatman.com/broncos/entry/about-that-blueprint

mkporter
10-15-2012, 10:41 AM
Why are we **** talking a team that just beat the **** out of us?

I dont give a **** if Seattle can beat NE. I give a **** if DENVER can beat NE.

And we couldnt. Again.

I'm gonna start a thread about how crappy and overrated the Falcons and Texans are too!

broncocalijohn
10-15-2012, 11:08 AM
Tom Brady trash-talked by Richard Sherman after loss

Seattle Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman is a future Pro Bowl player, and that future might start this year. After perhaps the best performance of his young career Sunday against the New England Patriots, the guy was feeling like the champion of the world.

"We're built for a heavyweight fight," Sherman said after the Seahawks' 24-23 victory over the Patriots, via the Seattle Times. "I don't think they're built for a heavyweight fight."

Wow. The temptation here is to point out that Tom Brady is one of the greatest quarterbacks of all time, and Richard Sherman, who had an interception Sunday, is just a second-year pro. But we have to admit we love the attitude of this Seahawks defense.

They are a different team to prepare for. They are physical, with great depth. Their secondary is massive.

They will fight to the fourth quarter, and they'll tell you about it afterward.

Hilarious!

Bronco Rob,
Why don't you stop making post that other people worked on as your own. You have been told by writers before (IAOFM) to stop plagerizing their work. Put the link up. Only thing you have as original is in bold. Nothing wrong with digging up articles but you rarely have an original thought. SInce you like to "steal", I will link the article...thief.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000080294/article/tom-brady-trash-talked-by-richard-sherman-after-loss

TD4HOF
10-15-2012, 11:26 AM
Gotta gotta gotta credit articles, dudes. It's like going up to a painter's exhibit at the state fair and running off with a painting.

DivineLegion
10-15-2012, 11:30 AM
If only Mike would have been patient with Brandon Browner...

2KBack
10-15-2012, 11:38 AM
If only Mike would have been patient with Brandon Browner...

Shanahan was a great many things...many of them pretty awesome...patient was not one of them.

broncocalijohn
10-15-2012, 01:45 PM
Gotta gotta gotta credit articles, dudes. It's like going up to a painter's exhibit at the state fair and running off with a painting.

Dude,it hasnt happened and he will keep doing it. Read his user notes from one of the writers at IAOFM.

gunns
10-15-2012, 01:56 PM
I don't give a **** if they beat us last week. It's the ****ing past and there isn't a damn thing you can do about the past. The kid had every right to smack talk Tom Brady, he's not God. And if Brady doesn't like it then he needs to work on not throwing INT's that help the other team win, just like we need to work on our team not allowing it to happen again. Talk on Richard Sherman!

HorseHead
10-15-2012, 03:07 PM
Brady can't hear Sherman, something about 3 rings in his ear...

Bacchus
10-15-2012, 03:47 PM

This will be an ongoing thread to keep alive until the evil empire crumbles.

It's like a countdown to extinction clock.

Bronco Rob
10-16-2012, 02:53 AM

http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa444/Paxil_Rose/missingthepoint.png

:thumbs:

Bronco Rob
01-22-2013, 07:32 PM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2049057/LOLofthering_medium.gif

:thumbs: