PDA

View Full Version : New England fan taunts Torrey Smith

FearLanier
09-24-2012, 04:01 PM
http://www.atlnightspots.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/am5np3_640_107_s_c1_center_top_0_0.png

http://www.atlnightspots.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/ray-rice-katie-moody.png

Her twitter description:

Lover of all things New England, Tom Brady, @benshielder, and DMB. Friend, blogger, pink-a-holic, swimmer, writer, wannabe chef.

crush17
09-24-2012, 04:13 PM
Twitter is #$@&ing stupid.

swaiy
09-24-2012, 04:17 PM
They have posted her name, #, and even the manager's email from her job. Serves that dumbass right. She only apologized when she realized the category 5 ****storm she stirred up was about to hit the fan.

razorwire77
09-24-2012, 04:22 PM
If you ever underestimate the stupidity of modern day humanity, just spend 10 minutes on Twitter.

TheReverend
09-24-2012, 04:38 PM
Oh wow...

orangeatheist
09-24-2012, 04:57 PM
Previous tweets have included her place of employment and where she lives. Man, karma's going to be a b*tch. Even Shannon Sharpe weighed in on Twitter and shamed her.

She's going to need to go underground for a while. Maybe even need to get into something like the witness protection program.

Hey! You know, that's not a bad idea for a new start-up business! Piss someone off on the Internet? Create an offensive movie from California of the Prophet Mohammed? Tweet from Baltimore about the recent death of a Raven's player? Post on a Denver Broncos message board about the Aurora movie theater shootings? Now that everyone knows you're a douchebag, do you need to go into hiding? Even if it's for a week, a month or your entire lifetime, call us! We'll make you disappear like a teenage girl's virginity on prom night! 1-800-555-1212...

DBroncos4life
09-24-2012, 05:10 PM
She also has this on her page
@katiebrady12
@zombieredskin @josh_d_manning it was me! :) The pats may have lost but at least none of them lost a family member. I'd say that's a win.

Kaylore
09-24-2012, 05:10 PM
I hope she gets fired and 4chan e-annihilates her.

Houshyamama
09-24-2012, 05:31 PM
I hope she gets fired and 4chan e-annihilates her.

don't piss off 4chan

cutthemdown
09-24-2012, 05:34 PM
If she was smart she would disable her Twitter account right now.

TheReverend
09-24-2012, 05:36 PM

She's obviously not smart.

Dr. Broncenstein
09-24-2012, 05:38 PM

Lol. It's too late and she isn't smart.

errand
09-24-2012, 05:58 PM
Just when you think people couldn't get any worse or idiotic....find it simply amazing how people will say things about lost loved ones because they're ****ing butthurt

Lestat
09-24-2012, 05:59 PM
If you ever underestimate the stupidity of modern day humanity, just spend 10 minutes on Twitter.

yeah, pretty much.

broncosteven
09-24-2012, 06:04 PM
http://www.atlnightspots.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/am5np3_640_107_s_c1_center_top_0_0.png

http://www.atlnightspots.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/ray-rice-katie-moody.png

Her twitter description:

Lover of all things New England, Tom Brady, @benshielder, and DMB. Friend, blogger, pink-a-holic, swimmer, writer, wannabe chef.

This would be better if SMH means Shut Mouth Hoe.

Drunken.Broncoholic
09-24-2012, 06:13 PM
This is pretty bad.

Brandon Marshall also came out and made a video blasting Sapp for calling him a retard. Marshall hit sapp with a left cross to his cheek about him filing for bankruptcy, then hits him with a right cross to the chin about him filing for divorce. Then finishes him off with a body blow about "not being active in his children's life"

Guess it touched a nerve calling him a retard with his personal mental issues and anger management.

Gotta love social media

Bigdawg26
09-24-2012, 07:12 PM
Smh! Internet bad@ss!! 6'10 310 pounds of muscle when typing behind the keyboard!

Pick Six
09-24-2012, 07:39 PM
They have posted her name, #, and even the manager's email from her job. Serves that dumbass right. She only apologized when she realized the category 5 ****storm she stirred up was about to hit the fan.

Wait. She's old enough to work? I thought we had child labor laws, in this country...;)

theAPAOps5
09-24-2012, 07:44 PM
This was like what happened the night Obama spoke at the DNC. Some stupid, sheltered, and probably raised with a mullet family. Tweeted that she wish someone would assassinate the President. It was one of the craziest things to watch the replies snowball. It was a full avalanche in 30 minutes. Peopl were brutal and it was hard to feel bad.

DENVERDUI55
09-24-2012, 08:04 PM
This is pretty bad.

Brandon Marshall also came out and made a video blasting Sapp for calling him a retard. Marshall hit sapp with a left cross to his cheek about him filing for bankruptcy, then hits him with a right cross to the chin about him filing for divorce. Then finishes him off with a body blow about "not being active in his children's life"

Guess it touched a nerve calling him a retard with his personal mental issues and anger management.

Gotta love social media

We got tool's or mainly a that do the same stuff on here.

Bacchus
09-24-2012, 08:12 PM
What is this Twidder you people talk about. I will have to look into getting a twidder myself.

Pick Six
09-24-2012, 08:26 PM
I took a media class, where we had to draw topics for presentations. The presentation that I drew was for Twitter. I had to make it sound like Twitter had some redeeming quality, to society. I failed to do that, as my presentation was dripping with sarcasm. It wasn't my proudest moment of my academic career, but I didn't really care...

lolcopter
09-24-2012, 08:40 PM
Patsfan gonna patsfan

Classless as usual

RhymesayersDU
09-24-2012, 09:13 PM
I took a media class, where we had to draw topics for presentations. The presentation that I drew was for Twitter. I had to make it sound like Twitter had some redeeming quality, to society. I failed to do that, as my presentation was dripping with sarcasm. It wasn't my proudest moment of my academic career, but I didn't really care...

Hilarious that this is posted on an NFL message board.

canadianbroncosfan
09-25-2012, 05:48 AM
After seeing all the N-Bombs from the Boston Bruins fans during the 2010 NHL playoffs, this unfortunately isn't surprising. I didn't actually think you could get more classless than Raider fans, I was wrong.

TheReverend
09-25-2012, 06:00 AM
After seeing all the N-Bombs from the Boston Bruins fans during the 2010 NHL playoffs, this unfortunately isn't surprising. I didn't actually think you could get more classless than Raider fans, I was wrong.

Eagles fans give them a run for their money too.

v2micca
09-25-2012, 06:43 AM
Eagles fans give them a run for their money too.

Philadelphia fans in general are pretty classless. Check out your average Phillies message board. The attitude carries over to all of their sports.