PDA

View Full Version : What Would You Have Rather Seen....

ghwk
09-24-2012, 02:49 PM
The 20 lateral slowly collapsing no-touchdown trainwreck that was our last play or Osweiler chucking it down the field on a Hail Mary.

Personally I would rather have seen Osweiler chuck it. At least the ball is making it to the end zone and you have a shot at PI as well. I think when you have that far to go you just arent going to be able to get enough laterals in AND move the ball forward, like a pickle in baseball the more times that ball is thrown the more the odds move against you.

Perhaps if they'd had the Stanford Band on the field to help....

Rabb
09-24-2012, 02:52 PM
7s instead of 3s in the first half

Sideburn
09-24-2012, 02:53 PM
The 20 lateral slowly collapsing no-touchdown trainwreck that was our last play or Osweiler chucking it down the field on a Hail Mary.

Personally I would rather have seen Osweiler chuck it. At least the ball is making it to the end zone and you have a shot at PI as well. I think when you have that far to go you just arent going to be able to get enough laterals in AND move the ball forward, like a pickle in baseball the more times that ball is thrown the more the odds move against you.

Perhaps if they'd had the Stanford Band on the field to help....

I would have preferred a copy of the a play from the terrible remake of the longest yard where not funny tossed it to Michael Irvin on a flare pass who then proceeded to run behind 8 blockers for the touchdown...not sure why this play has never been tried...it worked for Emilio and the Mighty Ducks too...and they play on ice!

Drunk Monkey
09-24-2012, 02:54 PM
a fair catch by Decker and the 1 to 2 extra plays that come with it.

mwill07
09-24-2012, 03:04 PM
my favorite pass was Manning on the opposite side of the field, waving his arms because he was open. I could only imagine Manning catching a lateral and trying to outrun the D...

houghtam
09-24-2012, 03:24 PM
my favorite pass was Manning on the opposite side of the field, waving his arms because he was open. I could only imagine Manning catching a lateral and trying to outrun the D...

LOL I just did a :spit: on that.

I think one of those speedwalkers could beat Manning sprinting down the field.

ludo21
09-24-2012, 03:48 PM
if we got ten more yards for Oz then it would be cool to see that.

canadianbroncosfan
09-24-2012, 03:53 PM
7s instead of 3s in the first half

^ This.

I know it's easy to play 'what ifs' but Imagine if by some miracle, the scabs actually called P.I. and we get a TD on that first drive. Add four points and we only need a FG on that last drive.

The last play of the game was the least of my worries.