PDA

View Full Version : Yet another KM Poll...valid question none the less

broncosteven
09-24-2012, 11:57 AM
So does KM get a 2nd chance this week and is active or does he has to wait until injury or Hillman hoses up?

I figure it is a fair question to ask, take your pick:

Beantown Bronco
09-24-2012, 11:59 AM
We need to find out about McGahee's ribs. If he isn't close to 100%, Moreno is most definitely back in the mix.

maven
09-24-2012, 12:01 PM
Why is Ball out there?

Eldorado
Who?

broncosteven
We need to find out about McGahee's ribs. If he isn't close to 100%, Moreno is most definitely back in the mix.

Yep, I figured it would be either for Hillman not being able to cut it or Willis gets hurt.

broncocalijohn
He will be activated. Hillman barely played. Tough defense of the Texans to go up against but Raiders D is pretty stupid so Moreno should have a field day swinging out of the backfield.

Pontius Pirate
09-24-2012, 12:13 PM
Jake Plummer

broncosteven
09-26-2012, 01:49 AM
KM on scout team this week at practice?

Atwater His Ass
09-26-2012, 01:59 AM
Moreno is basically a waste of time at this point. His only possible value is catching passes out of the backfield, but it seems they refuse to utilize him in this way. He's just too horrible running the ball to be any kind of option in that regard.

Lolad
09-26-2012, 04:20 AM
Our offense rarely likes passing the ball to running backs. Moreno is a waste

TheReverend
09-26-2012, 05:57 AM
Yay for first round running backs almost never living up to their potential!

Rohirrim
09-26-2012, 06:21 AM
I've been Moreno's biggest supporter since he was drafted, but I've given up on him. The guy is never going to get it. Trade or cut.

teknic
09-26-2012, 07:37 AM
Moreno is basically a waste of time at this point. His only possible value is catching passes out of the backfield, but it seems they refuse to utilize him in this way. He's just too horrible running the ball to be any kind of option in that regard.

Why don't they just permanently move him to receiver? KC has done the same thing with McCluster. KM has poor vision and constantly gets hit behind the line because he dances around. His first year, he couldn't stop tripping on his own line! It's clear he will never be a top running back. But with Denver carrying only 4 WRs into games this year, why not let KM line up in the slot?

Dedhed
09-26-2012, 07:45 AM
Why is Ball out there?

That's what I'm wondering. Activate Hillman and put Balls on the sideline.

Broncomutt
09-26-2012, 08:01 AM
I don't like the idea of him being inactive against Oakland. If we're getting crushed by 5 touchdowns late in the game, who is going to dance and celebrate on the field After a meaningless TD? That's the kind of thing that inspires a team and revs up the home crowd. That's leadership.

ozomulsion
09-26-2012, 08:14 AM
Our offense rarely likes passing the ball to running backs. Moreno is a waste

This is what doesn't make sense. Manning threw it to Addai often when with the Colts.

Beantown Bronco
09-26-2012, 08:20 AM
Apparently, you guys didn't get the memo. Moreno was inactive last week. It's Ramirez's turn to be the new scapegoat for all that's wrong with the Broncos.

ColoradoDarin
09-26-2012, 08:37 AM
http://tinyurl.com/327cx3f

DENVERDUI55
09-26-2012, 09:17 AM
This is what doesn't make sense. Manning threw it to Addai often when with the Colts.

LOL your tune sure changed. Last week the guys that suggested KM would be inactive weren't realist fans and we were stupid because Fox likes the guy.

TheReverend
09-26-2012, 10:11 AM
Apparently, you guys didn't get the memo. Moreno was inactive last week. It's Ramirez's turn to be the new scapegoat for all that's wrong with the Broncos.

That's 100% McCoy's cross to bear.

FantomForce
09-26-2012, 10:30 AM
Please oh please cut him finally and end this tourture

Beantown Bronco
09-26-2012, 10:49 AM
Please oh please cut him finally and end this tourture

You realize that McGahee is currently dealing with a rib injury, don't you?

You really want to go to battle with only two healthy guys who are coming off their best impression of "bad Moreno" last week?

razorwire77
09-26-2012, 11:10 AM
When a team deactivates a healthy veteran who was drafted in the top 15, that team has pretty much given up on the player. This is especially true, because it's not like the Broncos have Texan-like quality depth in the backfield.

Sure Moreno might be activated due to McGahee getting banged up, or Ball sucking, but at this point I think Hillman is going to get more and more work as the season progresses, unless he screws up in a major way.

Beantown Bronco
09-26-2012, 11:58 AM
When a team deactivates a healthy veteran who was drafted in the top 15, that team has pretty much given up on the player. This is especially true, because it's not like the Broncos have Texan-like quality depth in the backfield.

Sure Moreno might be activated due to McGahee getting banged up, or Ball sucking, but at this point I think Hillman is going to get more and more work as the season progresses, unless he screws up in a major way.

Agreed.

McGahee's ribs are probably the only thing keeping Moreno on the roster at this point. That and, to a lesser extent, Hillman's lack of experience....which should change shortly. As soon as McGahee's healthy and Hillman proves he's even slightly capable of getting the job done on the field, I see us moving Moreno for a conditional draft pick.

broncosteven
09-26-2012, 12:27 PM
Agreed.

McGahee's ribs are probably the only thing keeping Moreno on the roster at this point. That and, to a lesser extent, Hillman's lack of experience....which should change shortly. As soon as McGahee's healthy and Hillman proves he's even slightly capable of getting the job done on the field, I see us moving Moreno for a conditional draft pick.

I would love to see that but I don't think he gets moved until the season is over. Willis will miss a game or 2 due to injuries, it is week 4 and he is already hurt.

Unless they do the smart thing and bring JJ back I doubt we move KM before the trade deadline.

I still think the inactive was a message being sent. He either gets one last chance or they move on. I hope KM responds, it would be nice to see him repay us for taking all that money. If not I hope they resign JJ and give him a legit shot. Seemed like he was taking one cut and picking up positive yardage during the PS.

Dr. Broncenstein
09-26-2012, 01:20 PM
The correct answer is who gives a shiat.

razorwire77
09-26-2012, 01:24 PM
Agreed.

And it's probably the best for Moreno at this point to get cut/traded if he plans on staying in the league. He might be able to catch on as a niche 3rd down receiving back with a fresh start.

He still catches the ball and blocks pretty well for his size.

broncosteven
09-26-2012, 02:00 PM
And it's probably the best for Moreno at this point to get cut/traded if he plans on staying in the league. He might be able to catch on as a niche 3rd down receiving back with a fresh start.

I bet mCd tries to send Belly out for Pizza and trade for him before the trade deadline.