PDA

View Full Version : Surfing through other team message boards...

Pontius Pirate
09-24-2012, 10:10 AM
Do you guys ever go to other teams message boards for sh*ts & giggles? For some reason, I've been on the Eagles board a lot recently - mainly for the lulz of people melting down about Vick.

Every other thread on the Eagles board (called TATE) is about Vick vs. Foles. That team is 2-1 and their fans want Vick out ASAP (and Reid).

It makes me realize that the OM is pretty level headed in comparison.

Bacchus
09-24-2012, 10:12 AM
I usually go to one of the team we are playing. I'll track down a Chugger, Chef or Faider board if they lose.

Crushaholic
09-24-2012, 11:31 AM
Do you guys ever go to other teams message boards for sh*ts & giggles? For some reason, I've been on the Eagles board a lot recently - mainly for the lulz of people melting down about Vick.

Every other thread on the Eagles board (called TATE) is about Vick vs. Foles. That team is 2-1 and their fans want Vick out ASAP (and Reid).

The bold is why I was shocked that Eagles fans are melting down. Is the stress of living in Philadelphia getting to them? :kiddingme

tsiguy96
09-24-2012, 11:47 AM
vick has been downright terrible...id want him out too.

BroncoMan4ever
09-24-2012, 11:52 AM

Foles is going to take Vick's job, because he is better

Pontius Pirate
09-24-2012, 12:51 PM
Here is a smattering of the thread titles on the first page of the Eagles board....this is hilarious....

Mike Vick is bad, Foles is worse
The fact that the board is filled with Vick hate
HEY REID, RUN THE BALL OR GO SOMEWHERE ELSE
Philadelphia: a city in denial
The problem isn't just Vick
Why are the coaches not running McCoy?
Overratted: Reids ability to develop QB's
People calling for a QB replacement: BE CAREFUL
Let's face it: Vick won't be a QB in 2013
How long can Vick survive this?

bfoflcommish
09-24-2012, 01:09 PM
Foles is going to take Vick's job, because he is better

Not behind that oline. They are lucky Vick has any speed and elusivness. Start Foles and that team will go down in a blaze fast

Drunken.Broncoholic
09-24-2012, 01:18 PM
All fans of teams > Philly fans.

They booed Santa

DBroncos4life
09-24-2012, 01:28 PM
The bold is why I was shocked that Eagles fans are melting down. Is the stress of living in Philadelphia getting to them? :kiddingme

Have you watched parking wars?

gunns
09-24-2012, 01:30 PM
I used to go to the Patriots boards when they lost. Not anymore. There's one general theme to their posts......whose fault it was and it's never the Pats fault.

edog24
09-24-2012, 01:34 PM
Regarding Vick, he is starting to look more like Tebow the way he flings that sidearm throw, I would be concerned too.

Drunken.Broncoholic
09-24-2012, 01:35 PM
I used to go to the Patriots boards when they lost. Not anymore. There's one general theme to their posts......whose fault it was and it's never the Pats fault.

This all day. Never accept that it was the patriots fault for a loss.

Crushaholic
09-24-2012, 01:38 PM
Have you watched parking wars?

Yes, I have...and good point...Ha!