PDA

View Full Version : Von Miller

dsmoot
09-23-2012, 04:15 PM
He certainly has talent coming off the edge. I am waiting to see him become more impactful play to play. He must expand his role to be more impactful on TE coverage and filling holes.

ZONA
09-23-2012, 04:59 PM
He certainly has talent coming off the edge. I am waiting to see him become more impactful play to play. He must expand his role to be more impactful on TE coverage and filling holes.

He is playing the run much better this year, I've seen some really good plays from him in that area. Yes he does need to get better in coverage.

bpc
09-23-2012, 05:13 PM
Dude's getting double teamed. He's not a coverage guy, like Derrick Thomas was never a coverage guy. Let him do what he does best... wreak havok on the OL.

DENVERDUI55
09-23-2012, 07:19 PM
I don't want to see him in coverage at all. Use his strengths and that is rushing the passer.

TheChamp24
09-23-2012, 07:19 PM
Dude's getting double teamed. He's not a coverage guy, like Derrick Thomas was never a coverage guy. Let him do what he does best... wreak havok on the OL.

Its like have the world's best BBQ sauce, and deciding to put it on cereal because its so good, it should taste good.
No, you don't. Let Miller rush the freakin passer/disrupt the run.

Houshyamama
09-23-2012, 07:28 PM
Its like have the world's best BBQ sauce, and deciding to put it on cereal because its so good, it should taste good.
No, you don't. Let Miller rush the freakin passer/disrupt the run.

http://ferrellgummit.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/dnc_chair_debbie_wasserman_schultz_square_peg_roun d_hole.jpg

Hulamau
09-23-2012, 07:29 PM

Amen and agree fully... Doom and other interior DL need to take better advantage of the double team gang up on Von on every down and make them pay for it. Until they do that Von will still have a good impact but his influence will explode when Doom, Ayers, Wolfe, Vickerson, Bannen, Unrein and Malik can start consistent pressuring the Q. And dropping him with one less Offendive lineman/ TE/ FBI to deal with themselves!

We should be so lucky to have a team full of Von Millers...

theAPAOps5
09-23-2012, 07:36 PM
He has gotten much better in the run game as well. Still working on that part of his game and will have to deal with Double teams now until the end of his career but he is getting better.

razorwire77
09-23-2012, 07:38 PM
Von Miller is the furthest thing imaginable from an issue on this defense.

McDman
09-23-2012, 07:41 PM
Cut him.

Lestat
09-23-2012, 08:04 PM
the LB play from Von is the least biggest issue on this defense.
we need a star DT to pair with Wolfe and force the double team away from Von.
if we can get him in a one of one situation on most downs he'll wreak havoc.