PDA

View Full Version : I wonder if Manning wishes...

Denver724
09-23-2012, 04:50 PM
He would have chosen the Cardinals. Their D is unreal.

ThirtyDegrees
09-23-2012, 04:53 PM
I bet he wishes he could throw farther than 15 yards.

Pontius Pirate
09-23-2012, 04:54 PM
I wonder if Manning wishes he retired instead of signing with ANY team

That One Guy
09-23-2012, 04:57 PM

Exactly my thoughts. Early yet but you have to wonder.

maven
09-23-2012, 05:09 PM
49ers?

Denver724
09-23-2012, 05:09 PM

He may consider it after this year. We would be all in with Brock. Elway's tenure may be short.

errand
09-23-2012, 05:31 PM
I'm wishing half you mother****ers went somewhere else......

mhgaffney
09-23-2012, 05:34 PM

If you could pick up an extra $40 million -- what would YOU do?

Denver724
09-23-2012, 06:00 PM

We all wish the same about you.

Pontius Pirate
09-23-2012, 06:02 PM

Slowly step away from the computer....it's going to be alright.....just don't look at the computer

BroncsCheer
09-23-2012, 06:08 PM

Guarantee he's making more cheddar on the field than he would have behind a desk so I'm going with NO

RaiderH8r
09-23-2012, 06:11 PM

I'm here with you. Let's ride this Failboat into the berg together.

Jay3
09-23-2012, 06:11 PM
49ers?

This was the correct answer, and I thought so at the time.

But good for the Broncos that he chose them -- he liked the people, the town, the franchise. So it's to the Broncos credit.

I just think he should have chosen on the basis of who was closest to a Super Bowl (and the Niners were obviously on the brink last year), and who already had a lights out defense and run game.

phibacka31
09-23-2012, 06:12 PM

this...

bombay
09-23-2012, 06:13 PM
No, he doesn't.

go_broncos
09-23-2012, 06:16 PM
Manning sucks..Get over it..He cant win games.There is a reason why Indy chose to let him go..Our great GM thought we can win games with him..
Just like last year..this team plays well only in 4th quarter.
The difference being we are not lucky this year.

Vine
09-23-2012, 06:18 PM
If you could pick up an extra $40 million -- what would YOU do?

If you already have $40some million already sitting in the bank account, would it really be worth it considering that your life will probably be 5 years less?

extralife
09-23-2012, 06:19 PM
so for gambling purposes here, it took three games for the mane to turn on Peyton. is this official? should I mark it down?

go_broncos
09-23-2012, 06:21 PM
Yes..it's official..The entire team,coaching staff and including manning sucks..can't even score points..HOF QB..**** you

BroncsCheer
09-23-2012, 06:24 PM
Yes..it's official..The entire team,coaching staff and including manning sucks..can't even score points..HOF QB..**** you

Oh, quit crying you whiny bitch.
You actually think this is worse than Tebow, Orton, and Cutler?

Go drink some drano.

enjolras
09-23-2012, 06:24 PM
*sighs*

We're 3 games in... we have thirteen games left. We're in second place in our division (tied with everyone else).

What I see is an offense that just isn't on the same page timing wise yet. I can pick out 5 or 6 plays near the goal line that will be touchdowns in week 8. Thomas, for instance, ran a comeback when Peyton wanted him to basically just turn around and screen his defender. That was a good throw and once their on the same page, it's a touchdown.

I still have no worries about this offense. It's like no one paid attention to what the sane people have been saying the whole offseason. This schedule is brutal over the first 6 weeks. There are two winnable games (Oakland and San Diego) and the rest are going to be REALLY difficult for a team that is adapting to a new QB that runs the most precise offense in the NFL. It will come, and as long as no one in our division runs out ahead there is no reason to feel so gloomy.

The season starts next week. Oakland is coming to town with a BUNCH of momentum after coming back this week. This is the first true must win game of the season. We can all start to freak out if that games goes poorly.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
09-23-2012, 06:44 PM
We all wish the same about you.

Word.

Dr. Broncenstein
09-23-2012, 06:46 PM
Word.

Lol. Didn't expect that one but third it nonetheless.

Pontius Pirate
09-24-2012, 11:05 AM
Guarantee he's making more cheddar on the field than he would have behind a desk so I'm going with NO

I'm sure all that cheddar will suit him well later in life when he can no longer walk or move his neck.

broncocalijohn
09-24-2012, 11:48 AM
So does Manning blame the defense on the Atlanta game or himself?

SOme of you guys are ****ing retarded. Is it those that thought we would go 14-2 are screaming mad or the Tebow honks that thought we would have won the last 2 games with Tebow at QB?

maven
09-24-2012, 11:52 AM
This was the correct answer, and I thought so at the time.

But good for the Broncos that he chose them -- he liked the people, the town, the franchise. So it's to the Broncos credit.

I just think he should have chosen on the basis of who was closest to a Super Bowl (and the Niners were obviously on the brink last year), and who already had a lights out defense and run game.

49ers still make sense today and back then. Alex Smith just dropped a turd yesterday. If Smith continues to stink it up, which he will, I'd like to see kaepernick play. Much more big play potential with him.