09-23-2012, 03:21 PM
KUBES WAS EQUAL TO SATAN AS OFF CORD.
WOW WTF IS HAPPENNING ?

baja
09-23-2012, 03:33 PM
I remember when we were good!!!

theAPAOps5
09-23-2012, 03:42 PM
I remember when we could cover a TE and 3rd and long was an advantage.

go_broncos
09-23-2012, 03:47 PM
WOW WTF IS HAPPENNING ?

It doesn't matter unless we get a good defensive players.

fontaine
09-23-2012, 03:48 PM
Kubiak had special practices for his offense during the week where the Broncos LBers and Safeties were perfectly simulated by mannequins.

That's allowed him to to setup a gameplan for our defense.

barryr
09-23-2012, 03:50 PM
The Bronco defense doesn't look much better than last year if at all.

extralife
09-23-2012, 06:23 PM
you should know by now that everyone in denver hates the coordinators no matter what they do or who they are

bronco militia
09-23-2012, 06:26 PM
WOW WTF IS HAPPENNING ?

plummer retired

oubronco
09-23-2012, 06:29 PM
I remember when the team didn't play with any heart or toughness and now that they are people are bitchin about it

spdirty
09-23-2012, 06:37 PM
you should know by now that everyone in denver hates the coordinators no matter what they do or who they are

Well, we like our coordinators till the season starts.

But yeah, this place would've bitched about Collier, Wade, and Shanny when they were coordinators here.

Kid A
09-23-2012, 07:08 PM
Outside today, I usually pull for the Texans. Not just because of Kubes, or Andre Johnson and Foster (two of the more likable stars in the league), but also I feel the deserve a ton of credit for two decisions that the knee-jerk types around the league and media killed them on:

-Drafting Mario Williams over Reggie Bush (even if Williams has moved on, clearly their understanding of RB vs DE value was right on)

-Patience with the Kubiak staff when they kept missing the playoffs by 1 or 2 games. Instead of blowing up the whole thing, they brought in a good defensive coordinator built on a very solid offensive base and now look poised to be one of the top teams a second year in a row.

Would be cool if we go another shot at them in the playoffs, but we have a lot of work to do on our end to make that happen.

SonOfLe-loLang
09-23-2012, 07:11 PM
This place has always been a negative pit of black. And it always will be.

ElwayMD
09-23-2012, 07:16 PM
This place has always been a negative pit of black. And it always will be.

Yup we got people bitching up a storm after we lost games against two of the top teams in the league with chances to get the ball back and have an opportunity to win. This team is a work in progress. Until Manning and company get things figured out on Offense we will look bad some games and great some games.

SonOfLe-loLang
09-23-2012, 07:18 PM
Yup we got people b****ing up a storm after we lost games against two of the top teams in the league with chances to get the ball back and have an opportunity to win. This team is a work in progress. Until Manning and company get things figured out on Offense we will look bad some games and great some games.

We had someone honestly say last there that he wished we didnt win the playoff game because it gave us a worse draft position.

We could win the super bowl, and people would find something.

DENVERDUI55
09-23-2012, 08:18 PM
The Mock pharse of Kubes going Nintendo?

That One Guy
09-23-2012, 08:22 PM
The Mock pharse of Kubes going Nintendo?

:kubiak:

One of my favorite smilies on the Mane.

Taco John
09-23-2012, 08:32 PM
WOW WTF IS HAPPENNING ?

I don't think he was ever equal to satan. He certainly took some criticism, but that happens to every OC in the league. Kubiak has always had more supporters than he's had detractors.

R8R H8R
09-23-2012, 08:39 PM
Outside today, I usually pull for the Texans. Not just because of Kubes, or Andre Johnson and Foster (two of the more likable stars in the league), but also I feel the deserve a ton of credit for two decisions that the knee-jerk types around the league and media killed them on:

-Drafting Mario Williams over Reggie Bush (even if Williams has moved on, clearly their understanding of RB vs DE value was right on)

-Patience with the Kubiak staff when they kept missing the playoffs by 1 or 2 games. Instead of blowing up the whole thing, they brought in a good defensive coordinator built on a very solid offensive base and now look poised to be one of the top teams a second year in a row.

Would be cool if we go another shot at them in the playoffs, but we have a lot of work to do on our end to make that happen.

I agree completely with this. And good for Kubes in rewarding his boss for the patience in giving him a top tier team this year. However, if Schaub is healthy, I wouldn't want to play them in the playoffs, they are heads and shoulders better than us.

loborugger
09-23-2012, 10:32 PM
I don't think he was ever equal to satan. He certainly took some criticism, but that happens to every OC in the league. Kubiak has always had more supporters than he's had detractors.

This

Although, I couldnt even find his emitocon on here anymore.

errand
09-23-2012, 10:44 PM
I agree completely with this. And good for Kubes in rewarding his boss for the patience in giving him a top tier team this year. However, if Schaub is healthy, I wouldn't want to play them in the playoffs, they are heads and shoulders better than us.

while the Texans made fewer mistakes than us today, I don't think they're "heads and shoulders" above us. Keep in mind we had several dropped passes today, and they got a gimmee TD on the 60 yarder to Johnson....and another big that pass that Harris tipped and the receiver caught and raced downfield for over 20 yards putting them in FG position

Not making excuses, but if we had played a much more disciplined game and were more focused, I think we could have won it.....

I think that Manning in the playoffs will be a lot more dangerous than Schaub will be...