PDA

View Full Version : NFL issues warning on conduct

Action
09-21-2012, 07:40 AM
The NFL reached out to the owners, general managers and coaches of all 32 teams this week to advise them that the type of on-field behavior it witnessed last weekend will not be acceptable this weekend.

Coaches including coach John Fox and defensive coordinator Jack Del Rio of the Denver Broncos, along with San Francisco 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh, were spotted berating officials in a way unacceptable to the league office.

If someone were to make that mistake, he would be flagged on the field and he would be hearing from our office in a very firm way.

-- NFL executive vice president Ray Anderson, on if a coach berates a replacement referee this weekend
"We contacted them to remind them that everyone has a responsibility to respect the game," NFL executive vice president Ray Anderson said Thursday night. "We expect it to be adhered to this weekend and forevermore."

The last time the NFL reached out to so many teams on an in-season issue it felt this important was an October weekend in 2010. There were multiple helmet-to-helmet hits on unsuspecting receivers, including a violent hit from Atlanta Falcons cornerback Dunta Robinson on Philadelphia Eagles wideout DeSean Jackson that got him fined $50,000.

After watching coaches' behavior with replacement referees last weekend, the league determined it was unacceptable and put everyone on notice.

... finish the article here

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8404563/nfl-issues-field-conduct-warning-owners-general-managers-coaches-all-32-teams

Ridiculous... league should also determine the refs performance is unacceptable. This is a cut throat business where everyones jobs are on the line everyday, yet you want them to chill out when refs **** over your team? How about when the refs give teams free yards on simple placements of the ball?

Had Broncos won the game, I know the Falcons would be all over that **** up at half time.

Check out this pass interference call... you can go to 0:50 to see it better. It was called on Ike Taylor 24...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJzK6-p9KEQ&feature=player_embedded

Rohirrim
09-21-2012, 07:48 AM
**** the league. Fix your ridiculous officiating, aholes.

They crap all over the league and want the coaches to play along? **** 'em.

teknic
09-21-2012, 07:51 AM
The NFL would have a point if the coaches were wrong. In most cases, they are not. The officiating has been awful.

If the officials make the correct calls, the coaches wouldn't go off on them. Problem solved?

gyldenlove
09-21-2012, 07:54 AM
The NFL would have a point if the coaches were wrong. In most cases, they are not. The officiating has been awful.

If the officials make the correct calls, the coaches wouldn't go off on them. Problem solved?

I agree, the league made it very clear before the season they wouldn't tolerate coaches badgering the refs, but John Fox spend the better part of the 4 hours the game lasted yelling at the refs and he didn't get fined for it. The league knows the refs in that game were horrible and they know if they fine Fox they are going to get into a situation where the head coaches may turn on the league office.

bronco militia
09-21-2012, 07:58 AM
http://www.nypost.com/r/nypost/2012/08/22/sports/web_photos/goodell--415x415.jpg

Lycan
09-21-2012, 08:03 AM
After the Monday Night Disgrace, John Fox should just fax the league office a picture of his wang.

Drunken.Broncoholic
09-21-2012, 08:04 AM
Once again the NFL is a joke. Instead of going after the problem they are going after reactions to the problem.

Action
09-21-2012, 08:06 AM
Mindless stat to start your day: NFL officials are calling 23% more penalties on the road teams this year.

@viclombardi

Chris
09-21-2012, 08:08 AM
We're going to keep watching so we're going to keep being their bitch.

TheReverend
09-21-2012, 08:10 AM
"We contacted them to remind them that everyone has a responsibility to respect the game," NFL executive vice president Ray Anderson said Thursday night.

If they don't respect the game enough to get proper officiating, why the **** should the coaches?

Drunken.Broncoholic
09-21-2012, 08:15 AM
Mindless stat to start your day: NFL officials are calling 23% more penalties on the road teams this year.

@viclombardi

We will see the next 2 games. Im betting the refs will retaliate at John Fox for yelling at one of their own.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
09-21-2012, 08:16 AM
SO ****ing retarded.

razorwire77
09-21-2012, 08:17 AM
We're going to keep watching so we're going to keep being their b****.

This. We'll take it and continue to take it and the NFL knows this.

However, this entire fiasco has moved my tolerance needle slightly. I'll continue to watch football, but if Denver is eliminated from playoff contention and the replacement officials are still working games, I won't watch.

milehighJC
09-21-2012, 08:18 AM
This makes it painfully clear (as if we didn't already know this) that the NFL is more concerned about the "appearance" of the game than whether the game is played right. Yelling coaches, and long delays are not good for ratings, and therefore advertising revenue. Better to muzzle the coaches, let the calls be wrong, and move the game along. Make it LOOK like everything is peachy keen, and in theory no-one will be the wiser. The cash register still rings, and you can hope against hope that next week will be better.

As long as the fans keep buying the product, watching the games, and staying in their seats, not much is likely to change. And that... is exactly what is going to happen.

LRtagger
09-21-2012, 08:21 AM
Its ok...when they flag Fox for screaming they will accidentally add 15 points to our score instead of marking the ball back 15 yards.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/148814_361430457271241_1544814956_n.jpg

Kaylore
09-21-2012, 08:27 AM
After the Monday Night Disgrace, John Fox should just fax the league office a picture of his wang.

:spit:

I would make sure it took two and 1/4 pages.

baja
09-21-2012, 08:35 AM

What I thought was ballsy was they pulled the "Respect the game " card while fielding the jokes of officials.

Tell me again who is disrespecting the game...

JLesSPE
09-21-2012, 08:35 AM
http://www.change.org/petitions/national-football-league-end-the-referee-lockout-now

sign it and pass it along to your friends. Who knows, maybe 100k pissed off fans from all 32 teams can now be ignored on paper as well.

That One Guy
09-21-2012, 08:43 AM
http://www.change.org/petitions/national-football-league-end-the-referee-lockout-now

sign it and pass it along to your friends. Who knows, maybe 100k pissed off fans from all 32 teams can now be ignored on paper as well.

Get those 100k to turn off their TVs or STFU. They get a vote with clicker in hand and that's the one that matters. I have a feeling most will still vote "This is acceptable and entertaining to me" and turn the game on.

Kaylore
09-21-2012, 08:47 AM

I am going to do something equally effect and cast a magic spell I just made up to turn Goodell into a poop.

That One Guy
09-21-2012, 08:54 AM
I am going to do something equally effect and cast a magic spell I just made up to turn Goodell into a poop.

LOL

Perfect.

JLesSPE
09-21-2012, 08:57 AM

:thumbsup:

JLesSPE
09-21-2012, 09:02 AM
Get those 100k to turn off their TVs or STFU. They get a vote with clicker in hand and that's the one that matters. I have a feeling most will still vote "This is acceptable and entertaining to me" and turn the game on.

Now people have gone from watching for the love of the game to watching the train wreck happening 16 times a week. People will not stop watching, no matter what happens.

I know it'll be ineffective, but it's better than sitting around saying, "Man people should stop watching...while I watch". <~That's the queue for the ellipse police.

Sign it, don't sign it. Watch, don't watch. I don't really give a ****.

bronco militia
09-21-2012, 09:02 AM
I think I will skip the thursday night games...they're usually terrible anyways

gyldenlove
09-21-2012, 09:25 AM

If you have access to this kind of magic you should make his ass itchy and his arms too short to scratch it.

DenverBroncosJM
09-21-2012, 09:42 AM
First I agree that the hardcore fans will continue watching but I think you are mistaken that everyone who watches a football game is hardcore and will not turn it off.

I spoke to a few people who turned off te Denver Monday night game because it was "boring".

I understand the smart ass " turn it off" I won't but people who watch a Monday night game or a Sunday night that are not mega fans will and do "turn it off".

milehighJC
09-21-2012, 09:42 AM

Too late. I think that has already been done.

spiralism
09-21-2012, 09:55 AM
This is getting ****ing ridiculous. It's like they see Soccer with its high level corruption, poor standard of refereeing, lack of replay technology and zero accountability for the same refs and think "hmm, we might have something to learn from this"

You criticise a ref in soccer for making a call that potentially screws your team out of winning a trophy, even when its blatantly the wrong decision, you're punished for it and the decision stands anyways, because **** you. If this **** starts to filter through into the NFL i'll go mad. :chairhit:

Bacchus
09-21-2012, 10:03 AM
The NFL reached out to the owners, general managers and coaches of all 32 teams this week to advise them that the type of on-field behavior it witnessed last weekend will not be acceptable this weekend.

Coaches including coach John Fox and defensive coordinator Jack Del Rio of the Denver Broncos, along with San Francisco 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh, were spotted berating officials in a way unacceptable to the league office.

If someone were to make that mistake, he would be flagged on the field and he would be hearing from our office in a very firm way.

-- NFL executive vice president Ray Anderson, on if a coach berates a replacement referee this weekend
"We contacted them to remind them that everyone has a responsibility to respect the game," NFL executive vice president Ray Anderson said Thursday night. "We expect it to be adhered to this weekend and forevermore."

The last time the NFL reached out to so many teams on an in-season issue it felt this important was an October weekend in 2010. There were multiple helmet-to-helmet hits on unsuspecting receivers, including a violent hit from Atlanta Falcons cornerback Dunta Robinson on Philadelphia Eagles wideout DeSean Jackson that got him fined $50,000.

After watching coaches' behavior with replacement referees last weekend, the league determined it was unacceptable and put everyone on notice.

... finish the article here

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8404563/nfl-issues-field-conduct-warning-owners-general-managers-coaches-all-32-teams

Ridiculous... league should also determine the refs performance is unacceptable. This is a cut throat business where everyones jobs are on the line everyday, yet you want them to chill out when refs **** over your team? How about when the refs give teams free yards on simple placements of the ball?

Had Broncos won the game, I know the Falcons would be all over that **** up at half time.

Check out this pass interference call... you can go to 0:50 to see it better. It was called on Ike Taylor 24...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJzK6-p9KEQ&feature=player_embedded

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ur3khbee1r4zgido1_500.gif

TheReverend
09-21-2012, 10:05 AM

http://www.change.org/petitions/kaylore-share-your-magic-spell-with-the-rest-of-us

oubronco
09-21-2012, 10:08 AM
LOL

Drunken.Broncoholic
09-21-2012, 10:09 AM
The fringe fans will turn it off. Fans that arent the die hards. Some of them turn it off based on their teams losing, now you can add ref stupidity to that. The lower market teams already have problems selling out.

HILife
09-21-2012, 10:20 AM
If you have access to this kind of magic you should make his ass itchy and his arms too short to scratch it.

Then he would have to do something like this to scratch it.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/COKI6QWef5M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Swedish Extrovert
09-21-2012, 10:21 AM

It seems to me like the league is disrespecting the game by letting unqualified scrubs officiate the game.

Taco John
09-21-2012, 10:46 AM
Dear coaches -

Please don't undermine our bargaining position by getting upset as the replacement refs screw up the integrity of the game.

Sincerely,
Roger Goodell

ColoradoDarin
09-21-2012, 10:47 AM
Dear coaches -

Please don't undermine our bargaining position by getting upset as the replacement refs screw up the integrity of the game.

Sincerely,
Roger Goodell

This.

Play2win
09-21-2012, 10:52 AM
What I thought was ballsy was they pulled the "Respect the game " card while fielding the jokes of officials.

Tell me again who is disrespecting the game...

The only way to really respect the game is to only watch football on Saturdays.

But, I love my Broncos too much for that. Alas...

Stagger Lee
09-21-2012, 10:56 AM
http://www.change.org/petitions/kaylore-share-your-magic-spell-with-the-rest-of-us

Signed

Broncomutt
09-21-2012, 10:59 AM
It's been mentioned that fans will never leave the game and this may be true. But the NFL might want to invest in some added security.

I remember watching a Browns game about 10 years ago where the officials appeared to blow a call and the Cleveland fans went nuts! They started throwing beer bottles (plastic but some were full), trash and all kinds of other stuff. Serious stuff, not just dog biscuits. They weren't just throwing it at the opponents bench either, it was coming from all sides and all the players had to crowd into the center of the field. Think some fans even tried to rush the field.

The refs actually ended the game with like 40 seconds left on the clock, and when they tried to exit, they were pelted and doused from above as they entered the tunnel. They looked like they were running for an air raid bunker.

Home town crowd that's pumped up, and drunk, seeing a bad call cost them a playoff game, or a shot at the playoffs? Could be some ugly incidents.

lonestar
09-21-2012, 11:00 AM
are we still whining about this..

nothing your doing is going to change it, get used to it..

do not like it watch a movie..

swaiy
09-21-2012, 11:10 AM
Okay guys, the texas ranger has spoken. We cant talk about it anymore because forums arent for discussion.

NFLBRONCO
09-21-2012, 11:31 AM
NFL wants replacement refs for the whole season period its a done deal.

Kaylore
09-21-2012, 11:34 AM

:spit: BEST POST EVER.

Kaylore
09-21-2012, 11:38 AM
Signed

And now so has burger Bill...Ha!

Captain 'Dre
09-21-2012, 11:42 AM

Looks like somebody beat you to it, man. :wiggle:

Captain 'Dre
09-21-2012, 11:47 AM
While shabby officiating certainly blows, allowing coaches to berate the refs is inviting on-the-field, bench-clearing BRAWLS... which would reeeeeeally not be good for the game.

No fan wants 50% of the players on his team suspended, which is what could potentially happen.

canadianbroncosfan
09-21-2012, 11:53 AM

Up to 6 signatures!

lonestar
09-21-2012, 12:03 PM
Okay guys, the texas ranger has spoken. We cant talk about it anymore because forums arent for discussion.

why thanks for the promotion..

discuss all you want it is not going to change a thing..

therefore a waste of time..

IMO forums are for an exchange of info as from anothers eyes like on plays, how you saw it vs how I saw it.. you might think it was all the RB where I see it as the OL made a hell of a block..

Pissing a moaning about a business decision none of us have any control over whatsoever is pointless and a waste of band space IMO..

Now if someone has info on the talks please by all means share it..

Grumps
09-21-2012, 12:07 PM
are we still whining about this..

nothing your doing is going to change it, get used to it..

do not like it watch a movie..

Shut your hole, idiot.

Don't like the thread, don't go in it.

lonestar
09-21-2012, 12:09 PM
NFL wants replacement refs for the whole season period its a done deal.

I doubt that very much..

but as any good business man would do they will not back down from a fair offer.. Hell they are saving money (lesser rates of pay) on this every week and the old refs are losing more money each week than they can ever recoup..

if they average say 50 grand a year that is $3,125 per game,, the clock is ticking folks going $9,375 as we speak.. how long does it take to make that much money back up.. two or three years..

Maybe they just want some time off and are working hard at their other jobs so, if that is the case it is them y'all should be pissing and moaning about..

Let me add that is just salary we are also talking about per diem and other expenses....

lonestar
09-21-2012, 12:11 PM
Shut your hole, idiot.

Don't like the thread, don't go in it.

Oh I do it just to piss morons like you off.

speaking logically is above some folks mind set..

TheReverend
09-21-2012, 12:15 PM

We're on a professional football discussion forum.

NOTHING is logical.

lonestar
09-21-2012, 12:22 PM
We're on a professional football discussion forum.

NOTHING is logical.

Obviously..

but one could hope that illiteracy will improve.. :thumbsup:

Grumps
09-21-2012, 12:22 PM

Good thing we have morons like you from bum-fuq Texas to set us straight.

lonestar
09-21-2012, 12:23 PM
Good thing we have morons like you from bum-fuq Texas to set us straight.

So glad your a internet tough guy, join spider and his ilk as being one..

broncolife
09-21-2012, 04:00 PM
:spit:

I would make sure it took two and 1/4 pages.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0ofl_UP3apM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

broncolife
09-21-2012, 04:05 PM
It's been mentioned that fans will never leave the game and this may be true. But the NFL might want to invest in some added security.

I remember watching a Browns game about 10 years ago where the officials appeared to blow a call and the Cleveland fans went nuts! They started throwing beer bottles (plastic but some were full), trash and all kinds of other stuff. Serious stuff, not just dog biscuits. They weren't just throwing it at the opponents bench either, it was coming from all sides and all the players had to crowd into the center of the field. Think some fans even tried to rush the field.

The refs actually ended the game with like 40 seconds left on the clock, and when they tried to exit, they were pelted and doused from above as they entered the tunnel. They looked like they were running for an air raid bunker.

Home town crowd that's pumped up, and drunk, seeing a bad call cost them a playoff game, or a shot at the playoffs? Could be some ugly incidents.

is this it?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DQjaPVwmnAM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

menonite
09-21-2012, 04:13 PM
Yeah the real refs really screwed that one up bad.

menonite
09-21-2012, 04:21 PM
You know what? After watching that clip of the Browns game i say **** the "real" refs. When the scabs start blowing stuff as bad as that then I might listen to their complaints. That was a travesty.

Boogerboots
09-21-2012, 04:33 PM
Maybe the broadcasters can get on board the protest bandwagon. When the coach is ready to snap the ref, they could just pan away. Kinda like when a streaker hits the field.

Will the league start warning the commentators when they get over critical about some of the bs calls?

Broncos4tw
09-22-2012, 06:38 AM
All refs will make some bad calls. The "real" refs will make a hell of a lot less bad calls. The fact that some 30% more penalties are being called this year by visiting teams show how star-struck these replacements are, not to mention susceptible to changing a call or calling one late based on the team / crowd and the noise and all.

Get the real refs back.. this is getting utterly stupid.

Quoydogs
09-22-2012, 07:28 AM
[QUOTE=TheReverend;3675034]We're on a professional football discussion forum.

---

Easy now.

Quoydogs
09-22-2012, 07:31 AM
I loved it at the end of our game when gruden said something like

" I don't know what else can be said about these ref's . I'm drained "

" Player safety is at risk here, something needs to be done. "

2KBack
09-22-2012, 07:55 AM
Obviously..

but one could hope that illiteracy will improve.. :thumbsup:

We could start with correct punctuation.

OrangeSe7en
09-22-2012, 08:24 AM
Is David Stern the new commissioner of the NFL?

ChampBailey24
09-22-2012, 10:08 AM

I was at that game against the jaguars. It's the reason all bottles are made of plastic at games now. It was because the jaguars challenged after the play was run by the browns and they gave the jaguars the call. It was raining cups/food/beer bottles from EVERYWHERE.

AmericanBroncFan
09-22-2012, 10:36 AM
I just hope one the coaches knocks the crap out of a ref on the field Sunday. It's coming. This situation is boiling over. The NFL doesn't realize how much personal money and familys that are riding on the right calls being made.

jerseyboiler120
09-22-2012, 10:47 AM
It's going downhill fast. Week 1 wasn't too bad. But last week seemed to get exponentially worse each game. Started bad during the 1 o'clock games, and we all know what happened during the MNF game. Travesty.

HILife
09-22-2012, 02:07 PM
I doubt that very much..

but as any good business man would do they will not back down from a fair offer.. Hell they are saving money (lesser rates of pay) on this every week and the old refs are losing more money each week than they can ever recoup..

if they average say 50 grand a year that is $3,125 per game,, the clock is ticking folks going $9,375 as we speak.. how long does it take to make that much money back up.. two or three years..

Maybe they just want some time off and are working hard at their other jobs so, if that is the case it is them y'all should be pissing and moaning about..

Let me add that is just salary we are also talking about per diem and other expenses....

Wrong, try again. It's about the pension, not the money.

lonestar
09-22-2012, 02:13 PM
Wrong, try again. It's about the pension, not the money.

Which is money moron.. do you think they are getting tiddley winks for their pension?

pay me now, pay me later.. if they lose ten grand in 3 weeks how long does it take to make that money up either in salary or in pension money..

mostly likely longer than the life f the upcoming contract..

some (lots if you look at these guys) of these guys are making 100K a year so double the TEN grand they have already lost, for them and frankly they are the closet ones to retirement..

EVERYTHING is about the MONEY moron..

ZONA
09-22-2012, 10:53 PM

And really, it goes beyond just making a wrong call. When these officials are trying to use college rules for enforcing penalty yardage, and several other things of this nature, it doesn't give the coaches very much confidence these refs have the slightest clue.

I hope for 2 things this season. Obviously the Broncos winning the Superbowl. 2, I hope these refs **** up every single game to the point that the league starts to lose some of it's luster. **** these greedy owners that can't work this out.

Broncojef
09-23-2012, 07:25 AM
Bllion dollar league and owners are balking at a few million while ruining their product. I couldnt watch the bronco game, combination of our crappy play and the refs were too much to endure.i

kappys
09-23-2012, 07:39 AM
It's going downhill fast. Week 1 wasn't too bad. But last week seemed to get exponentially worse each game. Started bad during the 1 o'clock games, and we all know what happened during the MNF game. Travesty.

players and coaches realized in week 1 just how abusable the refs are and what they won't call - we saw the results in week 2.

Week 3 could be even more ugly unless the refs move quickly to keep control of matches

oubronco
09-23-2012, 08:53 AM
"I don't care what the league fines me, these (replacement) refs are terrible," one NFL head coach said last week.

lonestar
09-23-2012, 10:50 AM
"I don't care what the league fines me, these (replacement) refs are terrible," one NFL head coach said last week.

which is just putting a huge bullseye on his team this week..

whether he is right or wrong he just butt ****ed himself and his team for this week..

YOU NEVER EVER embarrass someone in public.. nothing good can come out of it..

you take them aside and talk to them or send the protests to the league on monday..

It may not even be fines it could wind up as being thrown out of the game or maybe even more games...

the replacement refs are here to stay until the old refs buckle on the contract and maybe not even then.. the NFL could pull their offer off teh table and then they start all over..

Kaylore
09-24-2012, 05:09 PM
I will share my magic if the petition reaches 100 signatures.

Jetmeck
09-24-2012, 05:19 PM

+1...............exactly right ! Hypocrites..........

Blueflame
09-24-2012, 05:28 PM
The league may be able to fine the coaches... but it really should get their attention when a full stadium on a prime-time broadcast is chanting "Bullsh*t". And today the media's joining in; devoting a significant portion of Monday Night Countdown to "the horrendous officiating of the replacement refs". They're not going to be able to pretend that nothing's wrong; the longer the lockout goes on, the more the bad calls/non-calls are hurting the integrity of their product.

CEH
09-24-2012, 05:32 PM
Until the tv ratings drop or a marquee player like Brady goes down
Godell and park ave will not do anything

Tickets to games have already been sold so not showing up in person had zero effect on bottom line

How many of you turned off the Sunday night
Because of the 30 penalties

Probably none

lonestar
09-24-2012, 08:56 PM
Until the tv ratings drop or a marquee player like Brady goes down
Godell and park ave will not do anything

Tickets to games have already been sold so not showing up in person had zero effect on bottom line

How many of you turned off the Sunday night
Because of the 30 penalties

Probably none

Actually I missed part of the game because I forgot it was on.. but watched the end of it.. would have watched it all if I could..

The extra few minutes a game that new refs add to the game does not bother me in the slightest..

I find in ludicrous that some of y'all whine about the games being to long and spend hours on here weekly..

Drunken.Broncoholic
09-24-2012, 09:02 PM
Actually I missed part of the game because I forgot it was on.. but watched the end of it.. would have watched it all if I could..

The extra few minutes a game that new refs add to the game does not bother me in the slightest..

I find in ludicrous that some of y'all whine about the games being to long and spend hours on here weekly..

Sup lonestar. Remember I said I wouldn't watch a game this week? Well I turned on the MNF game to see the last 2 plays of the game. Hahaha so glad that disaster was on primetime. That was the worst sequence of officiating I have seen in any sport. That tops donaghys gambling calls. Tops the kings lakers 4th quarter.

That was embarrassing and the NFL is already in damage control mode after this week.

lonestar
09-24-2012, 09:05 PM
Sup lonestar. Remember I said I wouldn't watch a game this week? Well I turned on the MNF game to see the last 2 plays of the game. Hahaha so glad that disaster was on primetime. That was the worst sequence of officiating I have seen in any sport. That tops donaghys gambling calls. Tops the kings lakers 4th quarter.

That was embarrassing and the NFL is already in damage control mode after this week.

nothing worse than a junkie.. !Booya!

at least you did not lie about it like a bunch of others will..

Drunken.Broncoholic
09-24-2012, 09:15 PM
nothing worse than a junkie.. !Booya!

at least you did not lie about it like a bunch of others will..

Had to see the score. Lol since its still considered week 3 I figured one more looksy wouldn't hurt. But it did. That was ugly

lonestar
09-24-2012, 09:18 PM
Had to see the score. Lol since its still considered week 3 I figured one more looksy wouldn't hurt. But it did. That was ugly

try AA, they will help you with your addiction.. ahahahahahahaha