PDA

View Full Version : OT: Will you watch Paquiao-Marquez 4?

spdirty
09-18-2012, 09:13 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/boxing--manny-pacquiao--juan-manuel-marquez-both-craving-ko-win-in-fourth-meeting.html

December 8. I'm still pissed about the Bradley fight. Though I never buy these things, I don't know that I even want to spend a night going to a friends house and watching this. Haven't seen a fight since that.

Discuss.

McDman
09-18-2012, 09:23 PM
I used to love boxing and got really into it but now it is a dying sport. They do everything wrong. Having no great heavyweights just kills the sport. The Klitschkos may be great but they have no competition and won't fight eachother.

Plus, I'm 90% sure it is fixed anyways.

I will never pay for boxing again unless Manny v. Floyd happens and it won't. If it does they will both be out of their prime.

RhymesayersDU
09-18-2012, 09:33 PM
I voted yes because chances are I'll be out anyways and a bar will be showing it. So I'll probably end up watching, but I wouldn't buy it myself.

SouthStndJunkie
09-18-2012, 10:21 PM
I'll probably watch the fight, but I'm not forking over a dime of my money to do so.

menonite
09-18-2012, 10:31 PM
I stopped watching boxing after the George Foreman / Axel Schulz fight sometime in the mid 90's. Another travesty. Boxing has been crooked for a long, long time.