PDA

View Full Version : This One's Personal

Rock Chalk
09-18-2012, 07:55 PM
If I see one more Texan fan post this bull**** on Facebook Im going postal.
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/60783_10151095120457655_1939772714_n.jpg

We better win this game. Someone down here might get shot if we dont.

maher_tyler
09-18-2012, 08:00 PM
I find it kinda funny they talk ****. How many top 5 picks have they had?

spdirty
09-18-2012, 08:05 PM
Gonna be tough.

lonestar
09-18-2012, 08:05 PM
I find it kinda funny they talk ****. How many top 5 picks have they had?

yet they are winning, and well last night we did not..

Frankly for an expansion team they are kind of on the right road now they have a front office..

lonestar
09-18-2012, 08:06 PM
Gonna be tough.

lets hope it is a good game ..

At least Kubes let on good terms with Pat and the team..

unlike Nolan last night..

DivineLegion
09-18-2012, 08:09 PM
I wonder how much insight John is going to give the coaching staff this week. Kubiak learned everything he knows about professional football from John Elway, Dan Reeves, Mike Shanahan, and his defensive coordinator/ex-Elway coach Wade Phillips. The Broncos footprint on the Texans turnaround is undeniable. It's going to be an interesting week.

Punisher
09-18-2012, 08:11 PM
Gonna be tough.

yea...

Tim
09-18-2012, 08:19 PM
I still can't take the texans seriously. There one winning season isn't enough for me to crown them especially when lost some good guys in the offseason so **** em

errand
09-18-2012, 08:20 PM

Frankly for an expansion team they are kind of on the right road now they have a front office..

Well, the funny thing is they never really contended for division title until Peyton got hurt and missed all of last season....doesn't mean they're not a good team, but it did expedite their ascension to best of AFC south

Houshyamama
09-18-2012, 08:27 PM
The Texans might be the best team in Texas, but that's not saying much.

I feel better about this game than I did about Atlanta going in. I think we take this one.

go_broncos
09-18-2012, 08:33 PM
we are going to win this game..

Tombstone RJ
09-18-2012, 08:34 PM

Lots of influence by the Broncos too, see one Rick Smith and one Gary Kubiak.

spdirty
09-18-2012, 08:42 PM
I still can't take the texans seriously. There one winning season isn't enough for me to crown them especially when lost some good guys in the offseason so **** em

They were great last year until Schaub got hurt, then they were pretty damn good and coulda shoulda woulda beat Baltimore had they had a decent quarterback.

Probably 2nd best defense in the league, the best running back tandem in the league, and with a top 5 wideout when healthy (which he is). Home or away, the Texans are a load.

We will be their first true test of the season. And we still have Peyton Manning.

spdirty
09-18-2012, 08:43 PM
Well, the funny thing is they never really contended for division title until Peyton got hurt and missed all of last season....doesn't mean they're not a good team, but it did expedite their ascension to best of AFC south

Peyton never faced their defense when it was coached by Wade.

HAT
09-18-2012, 09:01 PM
People actually think Denver is going to lose this game?

spdirty
09-18-2012, 09:21 PM

Right now on bovada.lv we are a 2 point home dog. So if you're so confident, go ahead and use this win to pay your mortgage off.

lonestar
09-18-2012, 09:23 PM

actually I have it down for a loss.. as I did the ATL game and the PIT game..

I thought we would be 1-5 at the bye..

Bigdawg26
09-18-2012, 09:58 PM
That picture is funny, but they can't really talk when they have the broncos old offensive philosophy, coaches, and players!

menonite
09-18-2012, 10:10 PM
If either Romney or Obama would propose building a wall on the Texas border they would get my vote in an instant. Not on the Texas-Mexico border.; I mean the Texas-U.S. border.

I'm just kidding. I'm a convicted felon and those jerks won't let me vote. Remember folks - the best looking hookers are always cops.

Kaylore
09-18-2012, 10:15 PM
http://www.zod2008.com/img/zodportrait.jpg

It's time to conquer the planet Houston!

FearLanier
09-18-2012, 10:17 PM
Broncos have a good shot to win. I think the biggest problem for you guys could be JJ Watt.

Watt might be the best DL in the NFL right now. He's been insanely productive his last 5 games. Just incredible that a young guy can be so dominant so early as a 3-4 DE.

Action
09-19-2012, 01:28 AM
Win or lose, I fully expect us to come out with a good defensive game plan considering Del Rio has been coaching against the Texans since forever twice a year.

backup qb
09-19-2012, 05:42 AM
Very curious to see the Run D vs Foster and Tate. Will we cover a TE this week?

LRtagger
09-19-2012, 05:52 AM
we are going to win this game..

We are going to lose against Texans next week.This team is done.

http://data.whicdn.com/images/2396812/tumblr_l2u8qnVKeK1qbom07o1_400_thumb.png

Bacchus
09-19-2012, 05:56 AM
If either Romney or Obama would propose building a wall on the Texas border they would get my vote in an instant. Not on the Texas-Mexico border.; I mean the Texas-U.S. border.

I'm just kidding. I'm a convicted felon and those jerks won't let me vote. Remember folks - the best looking hookers are always cops.

I'd be in favor of that but you have to let me out first!!!

Vegas_Bronco
09-19-2012, 06:01 AM

:spit:Barrel chested whores are a dead giveaway...pimpin 101 right there.

Rock Chalk
09-19-2012, 06:11 AM

Some of you idiots thought Denver was going to beat Atlanta.

Yeah, people think Denver can lose. Houston is probably the second best team in football right now.

TheReverend
09-19-2012, 06:20 AM

Yeah, people think Denver can lose. Houston is probably the second best team in football right now.

To be fair, there's no way to watch that game and not think we SHOULD have won it

Rock Chalk
09-19-2012, 06:23 AM
To be fair, there's no way to watch that game and not think we SHOULD have won it

I don't disagree. We are talking about prior to that game though, and anyone expecting a win going into that game was retarded.

I actually expect us to win this game. Its athome. At Houston I would expect another loss, but at home, I expect to win this game.

TheReverend
09-19-2012, 06:24 AM
I don't disagree. We are talking about prior to that game though, and anyone expecting a win going into that game was retarded.

I actually expect us to win this game. Its athome. At Houston I would expect another loss, but at home, I expect to win this game.

lol please justify that statement

CEH
09-19-2012, 06:29 AM

Yeah idiotic for not foreshadowing 4 turnovers into the prediction when Denver loses by 6