PDA

View Full Version : DJ Williams, historical figure

mkporter
09-18-2012, 05:39 PM
DJ Williams' Urine v. NFL. Right up there in importance with Roe v. Wade, Dred Scott, and Brown v Board of education.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/09/18/d-j-williams-files-appeal-of-his-suspension-with-u-s-supreme-court/

Man-Goblin
09-18-2012, 05:43 PM
It might be nice to have him back?

I'm Ron Burgandy?

Jetmeck
09-18-2012, 05:43 PM
whatever.....he needs to get it together but we need him.........

broncocalijohn
09-18-2012, 05:45 PM
He is special. He wants to break the rules and still get compensated while he is not working. Take it like a man DJ and sit out and think about how bad it is going to be when you are not on the roids and still try to be average to above average at best.

broncosteven
09-18-2012, 06:23 PM
How anyone who cheated can think he can go to the Supreme court to get off is beyond me.

Face it DJ, you wore a Wizzinator to a piss test, dropped the vial and got busted, shut up do your time and be glad your not barred for life, this is the SUPREME court not the Supremes court with Dina Ross!

mkporter
09-18-2012, 08:03 PM
How anyone who cheated can think he can go to the Supreme court to get off is beyond me.

Face it DJ, you wore a Wizzinator to a piss test, dropped the vial and got busted, shut up do your time and be glad your not barred for life, this is the SUPREME court not the Supremes court with Dina Ross!

I'm pretty sure Diana Ross would be even less interested than the supreme court.

lonestar
09-18-2012, 08:36 PM
only a moron like this could think he has a chance..

is this the type of guy we want on our team?

dumb on so many levels..

LittleFloyd
09-19-2012, 07:47 AM

dumb on so many levels..

Word

DivineLegion
09-19-2012, 07:55 AM

dumb on so many levels..

If he were representing himself I would agree, but I don't think he would attempt to go before the Supreme Court without legal council to do so. I've met some moronic lawyers, but the guy must have a semblance of a case in order to pursue further litigation.

vancejohnson82
09-19-2012, 10:15 AM
You can't just take any case this high. It has to be approved through appeal