PDA

View Full Version : Not surprised we struggled in the no-huddle

BroncoFanDoug
09-18-2012, 02:19 PM
I was pretty worried before the game we might have problems in the no-huddle.

An effective no-huddle is all about effective communications. And I am guessing that our team just doesn't have enough experience communicating in the very unfriendly (i.e. loud) confines of a dome.

I don't think we can know for sure how much this might have accounted for the 3 picks and our early game problems, but that's my theory and I'm sticking to it!

cmhargrove
09-18-2012, 06:25 PM

An effective no-huddle is all about effective communications. And I am guessing that our team just doesn't have enough experience communicating in the very unfriendly (i.e. loud) confines of a dome.

I don't think we can know for sure how much this might have accounted for the 3 picks and our early game problems, but that's my theory and I'm sticking to it!

Manning just threw a couple bad passes. He'll fix it.

It wasn't miscommunication, just poor reads/throws by Manning.

lonestar
09-18-2012, 06:33 PM

I suspect your closer to the truth than many arm chair GM/HC on here want to admit..

Manning runs a very complex offense.. Someone explained it last night..

each WR could have three different reads to look for and three different responses to those reads..

Anyone expecting to see the cohesion that Manning had with his guys in INDY after a few games is NUTS..

It may take all year for everyone to be on the same page as Manning is right now..

maher_tyler
09-18-2012, 07:42 PM
Manning just threw a couple bad passes. He'll fix it.

It wasn't miscommunication, just poor reads/throws by Manning.

Combo of both i'm guessing. Even though it's PFM, he's still in a new offense and getting used to the players. This offense isn't a cohesive unit just yet.

ghwk
09-18-2012, 08:01 PM
I just want to know when Decker is going to do something. He's killing my fantasy team.