PDA

View Full Version : Shoutout to Willis

Boobs McGee
09-18-2012, 07:57 AM
Ran hard ALL night. Never quit, just eatin up yards at a 5.1 ypc clip.

Although he's not a fast back, dude just keeps those legs churning and ALWAYS manages to push/fall forward for positive yards (minus that sweep outside where he tried to cut BACK outside). I was worried that he might fall off this year without having the threat of Tebow running, but he's picking up right where he left off, and I thought he had a helluva game. I know Atlanta isn't known for their run d, but they just held one of the more explosive backs in the game to under 100 yards last week. Willis is a solid, beast mode chain mover. Once we figure out who that change of pace guy is (hillman, come on down), look out.

Anywho, just wanted to give a shout out to the guy who puts his hard hat on every week and does work.

lolcopter
09-18-2012, 08:03 AM
Willis, Zane, and Demaryius are the only offensive players that played worth a **** last night

Well done guys

pricejj
09-18-2012, 08:06 AM
Yeah Willis, big ups.

ColoradoDarin
09-18-2012, 08:19 AM
Monster game by Willis when everyone else on offense was ****ing the bed, he was truckin.

canadianbroncosfan
09-18-2012, 08:28 AM
Willis was a stud, and busted his ass for our O last night.

However I still wanna see a gif on him on that first drive when he gets bumped back right on his ass. He recovered well but **** was that funny.

BroncoMan4ever
09-18-2012, 10:42 AM
Willis, Zane, and Demaryius are the only offensive players that played worth a **** last night

Well done guys

Beadlea has really upped his game this season. Not looking at him as a weak link in the chain anymore

lonestar
09-18-2012, 10:55 AM
Beadlea has really upped his game this season. Not looking at him as a weak link in the chain anymore

lets hope that Kuper will come back strong and at 100% when he does start again..

that will help.

WIllis played a hell of a game..

and lots of people bitch about him or other backs not being able to take it to the house.. Who the **** cares give me a big back like Willis any day over some prissy scat back that will get crushed if some one hits him..

Nice to have a big back that can do that but I'd rather have a guy like willis that is consistently getting positive yards.

when they announced he went over a Hundred, I said huh? I had not thought he was remotely that close..

Lets hope they can find another like him 230+ in the near future.. Not sure how many more years he has left although he has not had to carry the load for most of his time in the NFL..

Garcia Bronco
09-18-2012, 11:29 AM
Props to WM.

Garcia Bronco
09-18-2012, 11:29 AM

At least when he pulls.

Mogulseeker
09-18-2012, 02:11 PM

Well done guys

Zane Beadles has stepped it up and is looking really really good so far this year. Totally unexpected.... And exciting. We might have our current oline starting for us for the next 10 years.

Walton has stepped it up too, thought he is far from an allstar yet.

Action
09-18-2012, 02:26 PM
http://legacy-cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/like-a-boss.gif

extralife
09-18-2012, 02:29 PM
I have thoroughly enjoyed the Willis McGahee era

Tombstone RJ
09-18-2012, 03:02 PM

this :thumbsup:

McDman
09-18-2012, 03:52 PM
Anyone notice the continual low snaps?

lonestar
09-18-2012, 05:22 PM
Zane Beadles has stepped it up and is looking really really good so far this year. Totally unexpected.... And exciting. We might have our current oline starting for us for the next 10 years.

Walton has stepped it up too, thought he is far from an allstar yet.

BUt what most do not get there is no way a team could afford 5 all pros up front..

everyone wants everyone to be first pick pro bowl players it is flat out impossible and EVEN if they were most would be gone at the next contract time..

That said I have always believed that games are won or lost at the LOS and last night was a prime example of that..

we rarely if ever put pressure on Ryan and conversely lots of it was on Manning..

Lets hope that Clady does not want to be paid like the number one OLT in the NFL if he gets that he has to step up his game and will accept a reasonable contract then we may indeed have the OL set for the next decade..

broncosteven
09-18-2012, 05:25 PM
I really like Willis's effort and push, he looks slow, he won't ever take one 80 yards but is 20+ rush the other night was big, too bad KM fumbled that drive away.

lonestar
09-18-2012, 05:29 PM

and I am utterly surprised that he has done as well as he did.. considering his less than stellar past few seasons before coming here..

But when you look at them his first year he did not play at all.. in 2008 -09 -10 he had a total of 379 snaps.. really one strong year.. so your really looking at a 6 year vet and not a 10 year guy.. Now age may affect his speed a bit, but hell I'd rather have a 235+bruiser than a couple of 205 =215 pound guys.. ANYDAY