PDA

View Full Version : Justin Smith

AmericanBroncFan
09-16-2012, 08:54 PM
This is what I think Wolfe will be become. High motor high quality Dlineman for years to come.

TheReverend
09-16-2012, 08:55 PM
Would certainly be a great windfall if that ends up being the case!

SoCalBronco
09-16-2012, 08:59 PM
Would certainly be a great windfall if that ends up being the case!

I wonder if Justin Smith ever told an opposing lineman "Remember when you sucked as a Bronco? Well Monday night I'm gonna make you suck a Bronco. #OnYourKneesWaistBender"

:wiggle:

Dr. Broncenstein
09-16-2012, 10:21 PM
It's almost as if he is powered by some kind of drug.

theAPAOps5
09-16-2012, 10:23 PM
It's almost as if he is powered by some kind of drug.

I can't quite put my finger on which one though. Definitely an upper.

Kaylore
09-16-2012, 10:24 PM
Wolfe reminds me of Ed McCaffrey - except itchier and with fewer teeth.

Tombstone RJ
09-16-2012, 10:28 PM
he's like a white Justin Smith

SoCalBronco
09-16-2012, 10:38 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bGMsAYgoL3Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

theAPAOps5
09-16-2012, 10:40 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bGMsAYgoL3Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Man just listening to that video made me start scratching and cleaning the garage of my friends house.

Action
09-16-2012, 11:15 PM
You guys do realize the only reason this comparison is being made is because they're both white and Justin Smith just happens to be the best white dlineman.

Smith's job on the Niners is completely different than Wolfe's here... only relation is high motor. But as Jared Allen said, if you're white and playing in the front seven in the NFL, your scouting report will always have "high motor" in it.

Tombstone RJ
09-16-2012, 11:20 PM
You guys do realize the only reason this comparison is being made is because they're both white and Justin Smith just happens to be the best white dlineman.

Smith's job on the Niners is completely different than Wolfe's here... only relation is high motor. But as Jared Allen said, if you're white and playing in the front seven in the NFL, your scouting report will always have "high motor" in it.

wait, smith is also white? You sure? I'm sure Req thinks you're an idiot.

SoCalBronco
09-16-2012, 11:33 PM
Derek Wolfe is an even whiter version of Justin Smith.

;D

Dr. Broncenstein
09-16-2012, 11:49 PM
Derek is a one man Wolfe pack. Justin is a one man Klan rally.

Agamemnon
09-16-2012, 11:53 PM
Justin Smith is a solid 6-7 sacks a season run-stuffing machine who has never had double digit sacks in his career. I see Wolfe being a guy who regularly racks up 10+ sacks, assuming he reaches his potential. On the other hand I doubt he'll ever be as good at stuffing the run and taking on double teams.

SoCalBronco
09-16-2012, 11:55 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sf1EVtvHvwU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The MethWolfe Alliance requires no sleep....no food....no nothing....just Methwolfe Maniac-ism.

It gets to a point where it really doesn't matter....Lolcopter and the rest of the haters dont really know us like you think that you do. Riding on the edge of a lightning bolt, yeah we are. We are the M.W.A and we are the ultimate in Methwolfemania. We're not planning ahead, welcome to the big time Tyson Clabo and the rest of the ratbird O-line, cause Derek is already there and he ain't goin nowhere.

You hear what I'm sayin? Ooooooooooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

That One Guy
09-17-2012, 12:40 AM

Jared Allen is the man. Wolfe may be more like Justin Smith but Allen is the best white guy, hands down.

cutthemdown
09-17-2012, 12:42 AM
Wolfe more like Howie Long played IMO.

That One Guy
09-17-2012, 12:53 AM
Wolfe more like Howie Long played IMO.

Wrong generation, my good man.

I'll always just know Howie Long from Fox pre-game show.

LongDongJohnson
09-17-2012, 12:59 AM
Ill be satisfied if wolfe ends up being the next john engelberger.

menonite
09-17-2012, 03:16 AM
He reminds me more of a young Rory Calhoun.

TheReverend
09-17-2012, 05:44 AM
I wonder if Justin Smith ever told an opposing lineman "Remember when you sucked as a Bronco? Well Monday night I'm gonna make you suck a Bronco. #OnYourKneesWaistBender"

Haha probably every day

TheChamp24
09-17-2012, 07:09 AM
I still remember back when Smith was a free agent and I wanted to bring him on board. Sad that we didn't even really consider him I guess.

cutthemdown
09-17-2012, 10:14 AM
Wrong generation, my good man.

I'll always just know Howie Long from Fox pre-game show.

Howie wasn't super big but had a great motor. Players were a bit smaller 20 yrs ago but still he wasn't big for a Dlineman.

Long would move around playing end and DT and was just sort of built the same way Wolfe is.

canadianbroncosfan
09-17-2012, 10:19 AM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sf1EVtvHvwU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The MethWolfe Alliance requires no sleep....no food....no nothing....just Methwolfe Maniac-ism.

It gets to a point where it really doesn't matter....Lolcopter and the rest of the haters dont really know us like you think that you do. Riding on the edge of a lightning bolt, yeah we are. We are the M.W.A and we are the ultimate in Methwolfemania. We're not planning ahead, welcome to the big time Tyson Clabo and the rest of the ratbird O-line, cause Derek is already there and he ain't goin nowhere.

Aawwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

pricejj
09-17-2012, 10:32 AM
Wolfe should be able to get 6-7 sacks a year from the UT position...he's too slow to be playing DE. He's a wrestler for crying out loud, utlize him on the inside, where he actually has a physical advantage.

Every one of his 3 sacks in games (including preseason) have come when he's playing UT.

He has good run-stop ability on the outside (as we've seen), but Wolfe should be at UT instead of Vickerson. Opposing Offenses should have all day to pass the ball on 1st and 2nd down, especially if Dumervil is double-teamed.

LRtagger
09-17-2012, 11:48 AM
How about a white JJ Watt?

oubronco
09-17-2012, 11:50 AM

Hilarious!

BroncoLifer
09-17-2012, 11:53 AM
How about a white JJ Watt?

That guy has a chance to be a white Bob Lilly.

menonite
09-17-2012, 12:34 PM
He's a little like Edgar Winter. Just whiter.

theAPAOps5
09-17-2012, 04:39 PM
Wolfe isn't white..... He is "other"

Lestat
09-17-2012, 05:06 PM

:notworthy one of my favs of all time.

Broncos_OTM
09-17-2012, 06:40 PM
Howie wasn't super big but had a great motor. Players were a bit smaller 20 yrs ago but still he wasn't big for a Dlineman.

Long would move around playing end and DT and was just sort of built the same way Wolfe is.

Howie was tenacious. I can see the resemblance Howie long is my all time favorite non bronco... to bad he was a raider.

DENVERDUI55
09-17-2012, 07:35 PM
Ill be satisfied if wolfe ends up being the next john engelberger.
You will be happy if he is worst DL player in nfl?