PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs could start 0-8...........

Jetmeck
09-16-2012, 02:18 PM
The way they have played and the teams they face in the next six weeks..........Arrowhead may implode and those of us wanting to see the Broncos at Chiefs will get some cheap seats.

Maybe they beat the Raiders but I tell ya there isn't but 2-3 games all year I see them winning at their current ineptitude !

Take a look.........

http://www.kcchiefs.com/schedule-and-events/season-schedule.html

swaiy
09-16-2012, 02:26 PM
Serves those ****ers right after making us the butt of afcw jokes while mcdaniels was here.

Broncos_OTM
09-16-2012, 02:39 PM
that's pretty brutal schedule for how they're playing.

fontaine
09-16-2012, 02:55 PM
that's pretty brutal schedule for how they're playing.

It's cool, KC fans are used to working on their mock drafts in September.

UberBroncoMan
09-16-2012, 03:00 PM
I hope they finish around 5-11 or so. Don't want them to get a pick that's too high.

TheChamp24
09-16-2012, 03:02 PM
The Blowing for Barkley campaign is in full force I see in KC.

Drunken.Broncoholic
09-16-2012, 03:03 PM
I love how the raider and chief fans that litter this site with filth disappear once again when the season rolls around and their teams blow with a force greater than a catagory5 hurricane.

Bunch of pussies

24champ
09-16-2012, 03:04 PM
http://gifsoup.com/view1/3033732/matt-cassel-hat-fumble-o.gif

canadianbroncosfan
09-16-2012, 06:18 PM
In before KCDud reps Poe

swaiy
09-16-2012, 06:23 PM
Barkleys NFL career will be over before it starts if he goes to the Chiefs. Hell, given the track record of QBs from USC going to the NFL, I hope he goes there.

broncosteven
09-16-2012, 06:33 PM
I love how the raider and chief fans that litter this site with filth disappear once again when the season rolls around and their teams blow with a force greater than a catagory5 hurricane.

Bunch of pussies

To be fair 2 of them lost their composure and got hit with the ban hammer, I thin Boob is now a Bronco fan not sure who is left that would actually want to be associated with that franchise in public.

I do miss CrazyHorse though.

Drunken.Broncoholic
09-16-2012, 06:35 PM
To be fair 2 of them lost their composure and got hit with the ban hammer, I thin Boob is now a Bronco fan not sure who is left that would actually want to be associated with that franchise in public.

I do miss CrazyHorse though.

Ya that's right stud got banned for his dumb post. Crazy horse is missed. He wouldve not liked this 0-2 start. Boob has seen the light. And it's got orange and blue sparkles.

bowtown
09-16-2012, 06:46 PM
The way they have played and the teams they face in the next six weeks..........Arrowhead may implode and those of us wanting to see the Broncos at Chiefs will get some cheap seats.

Maybe they beat the Raiders but I tell ya there isn't but 2-3 games all year I see them winning at their current ineptitude !

Take a look.........

http://www.kcchiefs.com/schedule-and-events/season-schedule.html

Do you have a shortcut on your computer that automatically creates a ridiculous number of ellipses at the end of every sentence, or do you type all of them out?

It's makes it a little hard to take your posts seriously.

Jetmeck
09-16-2012, 08:18 PM
Do you have a shortcut on your computer that automatically creates a ridiculous number of ellipses at the end of every sentence, or do you type all of them out?

First off they are periods and second I don't give a **** what you think. Your opinion is not needed ..............there is the door...........................................don 't let it hit in you in the ass.........................clown

Agamemnon
09-16-2012, 08:21 PM
I really hope they don't end up with too high a pick. I don't want them getting a franchise QB. Then again, after that Stanford game, Barkley looks like he might bust to me.

colorado jones
09-16-2012, 08:23 PM
First off they are periods and second I don't give a **** what you think. Your opinion is not needed ..............there is the door...........................................don 't let it hit in you in the ass.........................clown

Genius.

nyuk nyuk
09-16-2012, 08:26 PM

Yes, and he doesn't care.

Jetmeck
09-16-2012, 08:27 PM
Genius.

whats up your smartass.....who raises you people and enstills the thought that everyone is waiting on your opinion or smartass comment.....now thats brilliant and we just can't wait for your next one ?

Jetmeck
09-16-2012, 08:28 PM
Yes, and he doesn't care.

yup

Jetmeck
09-16-2012, 08:29 PM
back on topic................chiefs suck

That One Guy
whats up your smartass.....who raises you people and enstills the thought that everyone is waiting on your opinion or smartass comment.....now thats brilliant and we just can't wait for your next one ?

Even with only ten periods, your grammar sucks.

nyuk nyuk
Genius.

http://i47.tinypic.com/nxl3mh.gif

Definition of ELLIPSIS

a : the omission of one or more words that are obviously understood but that must be supplied to make a construction grammatically complete
b : a sudden leap from one topic to another

: marks or a mark (as ) indicating an omission (as of words) or a pause

That One Guy
09-16-2012, 08:30 PM
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/693/wileecoyote2290200.gif/

Definition of ELLIPSIS

a : the omission of one or more words that are obviously understood but that must be supplied to make a construction grammatically complete

It's funnier when he doesn't know the word.

nyuk nyuk
09-16-2012, 08:31 PM
It's funnier when he doesn't know the word.

Well we have to lend a helping hand, here. :thumbsup: !Booya!

colorado jones
09-16-2012, 08:36 PM

You should drink decaf.

Agree the Chiefs suck... Today was fun to watch.

spdirty
09-16-2012, 08:44 PM
LOL I really love this place following a Chiefs blowout.

errand
09-16-2012, 08:47 PM

Definition of ELLIPSIS

So what's wrong with using it as a pause? I admit it's something I use it for....

nyuk nyuk
09-16-2012, 08:53 PM

Instills. :dummy:

broncosteven
09-16-2012, 08:55 PM
LOL I really love this place following a Chiefs blowout.

It is becoming every week!

The Romeo era is in full effect!

nyuk nyuk
09-16-2012, 08:56 PM
So what's wrong with using it as a pause? I admit it's something I use it for....

It's only supposed to be three ellipsis marks generally, not about 400.

bowtown
09-16-2012, 08:57 PM

But.................. do you................... go completely.................... overboard............... like this.................. in every............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...................... post?

broncocalijohn
09-16-2012, 08:57 PM
I hope they finish around 5-11 or so. Don't want them to get a pick that's too high.

I would like to see them get a pick that is projected as a project...Poe style.

colorado jones
09-16-2012, 09:00 PM
But.................. do you................... go completely.................... overboard............... like this.................. in every............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...................... post?

The period is strong with you.

broncosteven
09-16-2012, 09:02 PM
Seeing Colorado Jone's username made we wonder what happened to Tyrel Jones. That dude was Mr Opposite!

He must be digging dressing up as a Darth Vader Pirate and watching his team go 0-2.

Kaylore
09-16-2012, 09:07 PM
I see Cassel did enough when the game didn't matter to put lipstick on the pig...

spdirty
09-16-2012, 09:11 PM
I really hope they don't end up with too high a pick. I don't want them getting a franchise QB. Then again, after that Stanford game, Barkley looks like he might bust to me.

Why worry? They'll just go out and take the next Tyson Jackson or Glenn Dorsey.

FearLanier
09-16-2012, 09:39 PM
Chiefs fans aren't afraid of John Elway. They aren't afraid of the Broncos. They aren't even afraid of any team in the league.

What they are afraid of is the Hunt's owning this team forever.

Clark clearly cares about his little soccer team more than the Chiefs. Can't blame him. The highest paid player on Sporting KC makes $260 thousand a year.

Sounds like a perfect league for him.

swaiy
09-16-2012, 09:42 PM
Somewhere the world's smallest violin is playing the most beautiful music

Tombstone RJ
09-16-2012, 09:43 PM
I see Cassel did enough when the game didn't matter to put lipstick on the pig...

well he is the $60m man!

broncocalijohn
09-16-2012, 10:18 PM
Seeing Colorado Jone's username made we wonder what happened to Tyrel Jones. That dude was Mr Opposite!

He must be digging dressing up as a Darth Vader Pirate and watching his team go 0-2.

Yeah, he also had the Angels winning the American League West and going to the World Series. He is a **** up in football and now baseball picks.

Agamemnon
09-16-2012, 11:56 PM
Why worry? They'll just go out and take the next Tyson Jackson or Glenn Dorsey.

If they do bad enough to get the #1 pick I think it's safe to assume Pioli won't have any say in who's chosen.

Bob's your Information Minister
09-17-2012, 12:25 AM

If you're gonna do a funny image, at least stroke the text...

That One Guy
09-17-2012, 12:38 AM

He corrected them (in a jerkish way) that they aren't ellipses, they're periods. So, clearly, he wasn't using them as a pause, he was just making sure we knew his sentence definitely ended.

Captain 'Dre
09-17-2012, 05:36 AM

Right. They might get another world beater like Dontari Poe! Ha!

Bacchus
09-17-2012, 05:46 AM
Right. They might get another world beater like Dontari Poe! Ha!

Jackson, Dorsey and Poe they should have the best DL in the NFL!

Rock Chalk
09-17-2012, 06:09 AM

Umm, its a message board, where everyone gives their opinion whether it is wanted or not. If you can't deal with it, maybe you shouldn't be here.

Rigs11
09-17-2012, 07:11 AM
I just hope that cassell keeps throwing it to Bowe in garbage time.got a crapload of points in my fantasy league :thumbsup:

Kaylore
09-17-2012, 07:23 AM
I just hope that cassell keeps throwing it to Bowe in garbage time.got a crapload of points in my fantasy league :thumbsup:

I have Gronk. Yesterday was epic because I obviously wanted the Pats to lose but Brady started throwing to him a ton and got a TD and a bunch of points and they still lost. It was very satisfying.

fontaine
09-17-2012, 08:43 AM
Jamaal Charles looked like he pulled a hamstring.
Hillis fumbled, again.
Kevin Boss probably has a concussion.
Their return man has a neck stinger.
Their OL allowed multiple sacks and defense has given up what 70+ points?

And they're going down to New Orleans this weekend with the Saints fighting for their season.

Ha!

Kaylore
09-17-2012, 09:06 AM
If you're gonna do a funny image, at least stroke the text...

Don't care enough. Sorry. If it was my Broncos playing this bad, I definitely would have.

fdf
09-17-2012, 09:16 AM
He corrected them (in a jerkish way) that they aren't ellipses, they're periods. So, clearly, he wasn't using them as a pause, he was just making sure we knew his sentence definitely ended.

So, a really long pause, right :)

Beantown Bronco
09-17-2012, 09:18 AM

I made the mistake of saying this to Mrs Bean once.

Once.

Chris
09-17-2012, 09:24 AM

Double entendre?

TheChamp24
09-17-2012, 09:34 AM
Heck, 0-8, they could wind up going 2-14 this year with how they have played the first two weeks.
Look at their schedule:
@ Saints
Chargers
Ravens
@ Bucs
Oakland
@ Chargers
@ Steelers
Bengals
Broncos
Panthers
@ Browns
@ Raiders
Colts
@ Denver

Black96WS6
09-17-2012, 09:56 AM
Chiefs Planet is melting down.

This is a good thread:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263724

And, some of the thread titles from the first page in the lounge:

"I am sick of Crennel"
"Charles and Berry are not back"
"Cassell did, does, and always will suck"
"The Patriot Way: A complete ****ing myth"
"Aboslutely THE WORST Chiefs team I have ever seen"

Main forum: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1

FearLanier
09-17-2012, 11:04 AM
We need to hire Marty as the GM. If there's one person who can draft us out of this hell whole, it's him.

Kid A
09-17-2012, 11:22 AM
You guys: KC and Oakland looked like **** the first two weeks. I'd bet a lot on neither sniffing the playoffs. As a Broncos fan, this is amusing.

But...KC actually looked somehow even worse last year at this point (7-41 at home against the Bills, 3-48 at Detroit) and finished looking sort of competent. Neither team is headed for a 8 game slide or whatever. I guarantee Denver will have at least one tough game against each of them, maybe even a loss or two. We're 1/8 into the season. I'd wait until midseason before penciling them in for historically bad seasons.

Bacchus
09-17-2012, 11:31 AM

Bowe killed me in FF The guy also had Richardson. I was laughing at his team before the day now I need Manning to throw for 4 tds and Decker to get 2 of them. Oh yeah, Champ needs to put the clamp on Roddy White as well.

Bacchus
09-17-2012, 11:32 AM
Heck, 0-8, they could wind up going 2-14 this year with how they have played the first two weeks.
Look at their schedule:
@ Saints
Chargers
Ravens
@ Bucs
Oakland
@ Chargers
@ Steelers
Bengals
Broncos
Panthers
@ Browns
@ Raiders
Colts
@ Denver

No, No No we want them between 6-8 victories. Getting swept by the Bronos of course.

Rabb
09-17-2012, 11:34 AM
Chiefs Planet is melting down.

This is a good thread:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263724

And, some of the thread titles from the first page in the lounge:

"I am sick of Crennel"
"Charles and Berry are not back"
"Cassell did, does, and always will suck"
"The Patriot Way: A complete ****ing myth"
"Aboslutely THE WORST Chiefs team I have ever seen"

Main forum: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1

:thanku:

TonyR
09-17-2012, 11:42 AM
And you'll never guess who fumbled at the Buffalo one-yard line heading into halftime, blowing a chance for KC to cut into the Bills' 21-0 lead. Well, those of you who remember Peyton Hillis's eight fumbles for Cleveland two years ago might have a good idea.

http://www.itsalloverfatman.com/broncos/entry/great-googly-moogly-lard

LOL

oubronco
09-17-2012, 11:47 AM
I tried registering under my same name so I could talk some shyt and they rejected me LOL

Bacchus
09-17-2012, 11:54 AM
The Chiefs played so poorly yesterday Chuck Norris almost laughed himself to death.

TheReverend
09-17-2012, 12:07 PM
Matt Barkley will look comical in Chiefs colors

Jetmeck
09-17-2012, 04:22 PM
Even with only ten periods, your grammar sucks.

grammar and punctuation police..............get a life :thumbsup:

Jetmeck
09-17-2012, 04:24 PM

get a life...thats the point........moron

Jetmeck
09-17-2012, 04:27 PM
Umm, its a message board, where everyone gives their opinion whether it is wanted or not. If you can't deal with it, maybe you shouldn't be here.

Your really that dumb, point is giving your opinion or calling someone out for punctuation or grammar is BS.....plain and simple.

Broncos comments are different obviously but thanks for making me point out the obvious !

Jetmeck
09-17-2012, 04:29 PM

Definition of ELLIPSIS

**** you, u are an asshat............so somehow you know what I omitted ? Get a life and stick ellipsis which I did not use up yours.

If you are gonna accuse me of something then be sure you are right...........and thanks for taking the time out to point out a mistake I did not make.

I make spelling errors because I cannot type that fast but I beleive this is a Broncos board where your point, not your grammar, spelling or punctuation is the type but thanks for showing your ass.

Stupid people really make my day............................................... .................................................. .................................................. ..........