PDA

View Full Version : Great news for those of us.........

Jetmeck
09-16-2012, 01:21 PM
For those wanting to go to the game at Arrowhead....tickets look to be real cheap...........maybe free soon.....................ROFL

;D

AmericanBroncFan
09-16-2012, 01:23 PM
I have the same thought. Lets all go to arrowtoilet and watch Denver put 60 on em

Kid A
09-16-2012, 01:24 PM
Was just talking with a friend about this 30 seconds ago. We're headed toward a 50% Bronco crowd at Arrowhead that game. From experience, when the Chiefs sucks, tickets are to be had dirt cheap.

Jetmeck
09-16-2012, 01:24 PM
I have the same thought. Lets all go to arrowtoilet and watch Denver put 60 on em

I will be there.............

Conklin
09-16-2012, 01:26 PM
I'll be there :-D

Kid A
09-16-2012, 01:30 PM
Word of warning, Broncos have lost every Arrowhead game I've gone to. But I've also never seen a Chiefs team like this.

AmericanBroncFan
09-16-2012, 01:35 PM
Word of warning, Broncos have lost every Arrowhead game I've gone to. But I've also never seen a Chiefs team like this.

I was there when we beat them 26-11 (i think) back in 07 (i think). I was also present for Jae Plummers last start as a Bronco on Thanksgiving

AmericanBroncFan
09-16-2012, 01:36 PM
BTW that stadium is a crapper compared to others I've been to. They don't even care how their stadium looks.

Jetmeck
09-16-2012, 01:40 PM

you better stay home..............jk

Broncos have lost a few home games I went to also...........

This Arrowhead game could be as entertaining as the 30-10 Monday night game where we had their DT pulling Sharpe around by his face mask.........could be an epic beat down..............

I almost enjoy Chief beat downs as much as a Broncos win........when I get them at the same time..............

:thumbsup:

Kid A
09-16-2012, 01:48 PM
BTW that stadium is a crapper compared to others I've been to. They don't even care how their stadium looks.

I know they've done extensive renovations last couple years. I'm from that area, and I know the rehab they did on the Royal's stadium at the same time was pretty nice. Honestly, even as a Chiefs hater, it can be a great gameday atmosphere there when both teams are in contention. But that's not so likely this year...

Jetmeck
09-16-2012, 02:11 PM
I know they've done extensive renovations last couple years. I'm from that area, and I know the rehab they did on the Royal's stadium at the same time was pretty nice. Honestly, even as a Chiefs hater, it can be a great gameday atmosphere there when both teams are in contention. But that's not so likely this year...

Agreed both Arrowhead and royals stadiums have been redone very nicely................too bad the chief fans didn't have a makeover as well..............

cmhargrove
09-16-2012, 06:21 PM
I love to Chiefs bash as much as the next guy, but Arrowhead is a pretty good game day experience. Good tailgating, good fan support. The whole crowd wears red and participates in cheers.

There are always a couple assholes in every stadium you visit, but I think KC fans generally do a good job of rolling out and supporting their team. The stadium isn't the coolest out there, but is definitely unique and keeps its historic flair. Newer isn't always better in my opinion

Drunken.Broncoholic
09-16-2012, 07:43 PM
With the way the afc big dogs lost the broncos have a chance to send a message tomorrow night. Best the falcons and it will show they are the real deal and toward the top of the AFC. That houston game will look even better.

RaiderH8r
09-16-2012, 07:50 PM

Is it still up on blocks in front of the trailer house?