PDA

View Full Version : Daughters first game

Tomeboy58801
09-15-2012, 04:54 PM
I am flying into Denver next week for The Broncos vs. Texans game, I have scored 4 Club level seats and a parking pass. This will be my daughters first game and I am excited to bring her, she is 2 years old. I have been to many games, but I have never taken a little girl with, is there anything that I should be aware of, or problems I might run into. Also any attractions that I should take her to on Saturday, we are planning the zoo, and aquarium. Any help or advice would be appreciated. Go Broncos!

ghwk
09-15-2012, 04:56 PM
Have a great time and be prepared to actually watch almost none of the game!

Tomeboy58801
09-15-2012, 05:07 PM
HA HA I have a wife and a mother in law coming with, I will be watching LOL.

TheReverend
09-15-2012, 05:42 PM
I am flying into Denver next week for The Broncos vs. Texans game, I have scored 4 Club level seats and a parking pass. This will be my daughters first game and I am excited to bring her, she is 2 years old. I have been to many games, but I have never taken a little girl with, is there anything that I should be aware of, or problems I might run into. Also any attractions that I should take her to on Saturday, we are planning the zoo, and aquarium. Any help or advice would be appreciated. Go Broncos!

My daughters was when she was 1 at Qualcomm. Only tip I came away with was have a blanket... she slept through the entirety of the first half but was high fiving everyone all second half. Otherwise, make sure you're prepared for any potential poor weather (most likely rain, but inopportune heat waves can end it too) and have fun.

Toddler girls tend to bring out the best in people, so I wouldn't be too concerned with the fans around you.

broncosteven
09-15-2012, 06:13 PM
In Club level you will have it made, I also took my <1 year old daughter to the game, we were in the ambulatory level right where the upper deck starts.

Just find the nearest family rest room/changing station and your set, you will love the club level, great ammenities.

errand
09-15-2012, 06:22 PM
As far as places to visit while in Denver area...Estes Park was nice (Elk were wandering through the town)...and iirc golden is where Buffalo Bill's grave site is?

Broncojef
09-15-2012, 06:45 PM
My daughters favorite place when younger was the Museum of Nature and science right next to the zoo. They have a great IMAX theatre that she'll enjoy as well.

broncosteven
09-15-2012, 07:01 PM
As far as places to visit while in Denver area...Estes Park was nice (Elk were wandering through the town)...and iirc golden is where Buffalo Bill's grave site is?

Lookout Mountian, just take 70 west and there are signs all over. I want my ashes scattered around there. Dump a few there then take some deeper, I will send my kids on a trek dumping a few here and there.

With a 2 year old I would check out that North Pole based theme park, I think it was near Colorado Springs. I have pictures of us walking around Garden of the Gods but I think she had more fun on the merry go round.

Conklin
09-15-2012, 07:12 PM
soo many jokes ran through my head when I saw the thread title, then realized your daughter is 2 and I can't use any of them :gripe:

GreasyQtip
09-15-2012, 08:12 PM
I wonder how these conversations go for Raider/49er fans...

So uhhh.. my wife is a 49er fan and I am a Raider fan and we are bringing our 2 year old to her first gang shooting/football game. What is the best jersey/bulletproof-bib I can buy?