PDA

View Full Version : Falcon fans are spying on us!

Kaylore
09-13-2012, 08:33 PM
http://boards.atlantafalcons.com/topic/3955188-broncos-fans-say-this-game-is-in-the-bag/

I found this thread interesting. Apparently I was incredibly disrespectful and am "on drugs" for my prediction.

scorpio
09-13-2012, 08:35 PM
I saw the thread this morning while I was drinking my coffee. After about the 10th page it isn't really about the Broncos anymore.

Archer81
09-13-2012, 08:37 PM
Considering the board's tendency to mention meth at least once a thread, not surprised they think we are on drugs.

:Broncos:

Doggcow
09-13-2012, 08:37 PM
Ohhhh, gonna troll the **** out of 'em after the game.

theAPAOps5
09-13-2012, 08:38 PM
Considering the board's tendency to mention meth at least once a thread, not surprised they think we are on drugs.

And incredibly unstable if they even catch eye of the WRP forum. YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT WE ARE CAPABLE OF

Archer81
09-13-2012, 08:40 PM
And incredibly unstable if they even catch eye of the WRP forum. YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT WE ARE CAPABLE OF

What about the rabbits, george?

Kaylore
09-13-2012, 08:41 PM
I saw the thread this morning while I was drinking my coffee. After about the 10th page it isn't really about the Broncos anymore.

Yeah it's nice to see the Mane's habit of eating their own isn't exclusive to this board.

Kaylore
09-13-2012, 08:41 PM

Awooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

Archer81
09-13-2012, 08:44 PM
Awooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bGMsAYgoL3Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

DBroncos4life
09-13-2012, 09:00 PM
"Face it. The Broncos fans are going to talk "smack". Let em. Talk is cheap. The Falcons do their talking on the field where it counts the most. Perhaps they think that because Brent Grimes is out for the season that the Falcons have become somewhat disheartened. They seem to think that Manning is somehow invinceable. We have two veteran cornerbacks that have played against him in both Asante and Dunta. Smith has coached against Manning defensively during his time with Jacksonville. The most advantageous intangible for the Falcons is they are playing at home. The Falcons just need to focus, execute, play with determination and not alow the hype concerning Manning to get into their heads. Determination and instensity must be the mantra of the Falcons this season. Respect all, fear none, and do the impossible is what the Falcons must do. There is no "try". Either "do" or "do not" as wise Yoda said in "Star Wars". RISE UP."

What a dumb ****ing post.

orangeatheist
09-13-2012, 09:06 PM
Looks like some over there are still a little butt hurt over Super Bowl XXXIII.

theAPAOps5
09-13-2012, 09:07 PM
I am not going to lie DBroncos4life, at first I was thinking to myself what the **** you were typing. Wrap that in quote tags.

Doggcow
09-13-2012, 09:09 PM

Lol, isn't that the only one they've ever been to, too?

Agamemnon
09-13-2012, 09:11 PM
Revenge for the 98 SB!!!!

Hopefully we can embarrass them on National TV. This game will truly show how much we have changed.

Hilarious!

DBroncos4life
09-13-2012, 09:11 PM
I am not going to lie DBroncos4life, at first I was thinking to myself what the **** you were typing. Wrap that in quote tags.

I'll wrap you up.... ;)

Archer81
09-13-2012, 09:15 PM
We'll see. I suspect Ryan will get sick of picking himself off the turf in the 4th qtr.

Agamemnon
09-13-2012, 09:19 PM

Did they honestly think ever really had a chance in that game? I still wish we had managed a bit better showing than 55-10 against the 49ers, but I don't think we ever had a shot. They did better than us, but honestly they were pretty much outclassed in the exact same way in that game.

Agamemnon
09-13-2012, 09:22 PM
We'll see. I suspect Ryan will get sick of picking himself off the turf in the 4th qtr.

That's really going to be the key to the game. If we get to Ryan even half as well as we got to Roethlisberger they are screwed. The Rapist eluded sacks all day, but Ryan will just go down. On the other hand, if we don't get to Ryan regularly. I fully expect a shootout.

dictionary
09-13-2012, 09:29 PM
I am most amused that the only thing they hold as an advantage is that they will be playing in their dome. Meh. It will come down to the same thing every time--execution on both sides of the ball. But, I am fine with them underestimating the Broncos, I hope everyone does it this year.

Vegas_Bronco
09-13-2012, 09:38 PM
We win...michael turner doesnt have the speed yo get away from this defense and matt ryan struggles under pressure...he was 18thstill a!ong all qbs when hurries last season. We do our job and we should come home with a 2-0.

Agamemnon
09-13-2012, 09:38 PM
I am most amused that the only thing they hold as an advantage is that they will be playing in their dome. Meh. It will come down to the same thing every time--execution on both sides of the ball. But, I am fine with them underestimating the Broncos, I hope everyone does it this year.

If they played outside in Atlanta I'd be a lot more worried. But a dome? Yeah whatever.

razorwire77
09-13-2012, 09:41 PM

I don't think Falcon fan existed prior to Super Bowl XXXIII

Doggcow
09-13-2012, 09:53 PM
If they played outside in Atlanta I'd be a lot more worried. But a dome? Yeah whatever.

I know, seriously. Cuz Manning hasn't played in a Dome before..

spdirty
09-13-2012, 09:53 PM
This game is all about Manning vs. Ryan. Whoever plays better their team will win. In reality thats what it gets down to. As well as whether these bull**** refs can call a competent game.

razorwire77
09-13-2012, 09:56 PM
I wonder if 25 percent of their fans still sport Vick jerseys like a couple of years ago.

Man-Goblin
09-13-2012, 09:57 PM
The jig is up. I heard they now know we occasionally run a cover 6. It's over. Falcons 94. Broncos Negative-7.

Garcia Bronco
09-13-2012, 10:08 PM
Dang...Where'd they get that message board? A garage sale? Maybe they can get Georgia Tech and Paul Johnson on down to teach them the wishbone and then they can maybe run the Service Academy offense too.

Lol..naw but serious...they are a very good team that plays well together. We'll have to play a solid game to win.

Pseudofool
09-13-2012, 10:12 PM
The in-fighting in that thread is awesome. Internet machismo is like a highway accident--I shouldn't look, but I can't tear my eyes away.

Some gold: Vel says "Having played the sport, any time I saw a player on my team think they will go into a game and lose, I immediately see them as scared wusses and lack confidence and call them out on it. I treat fans of sports teams the same way."

Agamemnon
09-13-2012, 10:32 PM
This game is all about Manning vs. Ryan. Whoever plays better their team will win. In reality thats what it gets down to. As well as whether these bull**** refs can call a competent game.

A bit overly simplistic, seeing as how the defenses as well as the QBs' supporting casts play will likely have huge impact on their overall performance. And even then, I don't necessarily think the guy with the prettier stats will be the winner seeing as there are still things such as running games, special teams, and turnovers.

Bacchus
09-14-2012, 12:02 AM
Did they honestly think ever really had a chance in that game? I still wish we had managed a bit better showing than 55-10 against the 49ers, but I don't think we ever had a shot. They did better than us, but honestly they were pretty much outclassed in the exact same way in that game.

Denver was up 28-3 and then put on the breaks.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
09-14-2012, 12:06 AM
METH ITS WHATS FOR DINNER ! brought to you by the national meth association

Dexter
09-14-2012, 12:44 AM
I skipped toward the end of the thread where they're talking about Matt Ryan's wife being ugly or some weird ass ****. I thought you O-mane ****ers were bad, but man they really do have the attention span of a gnat.

BMarsh615
09-14-2012, 12:51 AM
Their RT is pretty damn good. Hopefully they trust him to go 1on1 vs Von Miller all game.

KipCorrington25
09-14-2012, 01:11 AM
It's hard to get through the 12 pages of who plays the banjo better and who has the prettiest mouth.

Garcia Bronco
09-14-2012, 05:25 AM
Denver was up 28-3 and then put on the breaks.

Up 31-6 in the 4th quarter. That was a good Atlanta team too. Great defense. I felt bad for Dan. It was classy of Dan to come find Elway and shake his hand.

Vegas_Bronco
09-14-2012, 05:35 AM
Fan of a gay falcon....wth? I am impressed the south speaks of such things.

TheChamp24
09-14-2012, 05:52 AM
Again, another teams fans not knowing the capability of the Broncos offense. Go ahead and sleep on Thomas, Decker, Tamme, Dressen, Stokley and McGahee. By the end of the year, this will be one of the most consistent, balanced and best offenses in the league.
You don't need All Pro's/Pro Bowlers at every position. We got a good/solid RB and capable backups, mixed with a solid receiving core.Couple that with a solid OL and an elite QB, we have a very good offense.
I mean, we had three consecutive 80 yard TD drives, minus the kneel down to end the half, and 4 straight scoring drives. Against the Steelers defense, albeit they were missing a couple guys, but still. The Steelers couldn't stop us after the 1st quarter.

gunns
09-14-2012, 06:00 AM
Cracks me up they think we think they are the same Falcons from 98. What I'm wondering is do they realize who they were playing last week?

Bacchus
09-14-2012, 06:02 AM
Up 31-6 in the 4th quarter. That was a good Atlanta team too. Great defense. I felt bad for Dan. It was classy of Dan to come find Elway and shake his hand.

Yeah, Eugene Robinson did nto help them!!!

TheReverend
09-14-2012, 06:14 AM
Those guys are cute.

Denver isn't the Chiefs, Atlanta...

Denver is to Atlanta as Roethlisberger is to Drunk Girl At Bar

JLesSPE
09-14-2012, 06:44 AM
Cracks me up they think we think they are the same Falcons from 98. What I'm wondering is do they realize who they were playing last week?

How do we stop Jamaal Anderson!?!?!?

dictionary
09-14-2012, 07:12 AM
I know, seriously. Cuz Manning hasn't played in a Dome before..

Agreed. And, to add to that--Kiszla actually did some decent reporting: "The player makes the dome," Mays said. "Not the other way around."

http://www.denverpost.com/kiszla/ci_21539670/mark-kiszla-peyton-manning-tends-do-his-best#ixzz26SAWsSzc

fontaine
09-14-2012, 07:15 AM
http://boards.atlantafalcons.com/topic/3955188-broncos-fans-say-this-game-is-in-the-bag/

I found this thread interesting. Apparently I was incredibly disrespectful and am "on drugs" for my prediction.

They got 2 out of 3 right?

:)

canadianbroncosfan
09-14-2012, 07:31 AM
Ethanga62890, on 12 September 2012 - 06:39 AM, said:
LOL @ all the guys wanting to go cover 1 and leave Bailey and Porter on islands. How old are those guys? 35 each?

Love this Reply:

Tracy Porter just turned 26. He's 3 months older than Chris Owens.

Kaylore
09-14-2012, 07:45 AM
Fan of a gay falcon....wth? I am impressed the south speaks of such things.

I honestly think Tony G is queer as a fish.

TonyR
09-14-2012, 08:15 AM

I hope you're right, but a lot of us thought we'd abuse Roethlisberger because of Pittsburgh's suspect OL, and even after losing some guys during the game we didn't get to him consistently until late in the game.

Boogerboots
09-14-2012, 08:16 AM
"Face it. The Broncos fans are going to talk "smack". Let em. Talk is cheap. The Falcons do their talking on the field where it counts the most... Respect all, fear none, and do the impossible is what the Falcons must do. There is no "try". Either "do" or "do not" as wise Yoda said in "Star Wars". RISE UP."

What a dumb ****ing post.

Agreed. Is this guy talking about football or about the Millennium Falcons? Nice Star Wars reference buddy. And I guess a team that employed Deion Saunders and Eugene Robinson kept all their smack on the field too.

But hey I guess they're just playing the Indianapolis Colts anyways.

Smiling Assassin27
09-14-2012, 08:17 AM

Only drug we're on is METH, dirty bird brains...

Drunken.Broncoholic
09-14-2012, 08:18 AM
The falcons get it done when it matters most?? Haha kinda like the playoffs last year? Or previous years? Some of those bozos over there still sound bitter of a Super bowl loss at the hands of the broncos.

They could also still be mad that Shanahan littered their stadium with boogers when he was there. Flingin them all over the sidelines.

DivineLegion
09-14-2012, 08:18 AM
I honestly think Tony G is queer as a fish.

Yea that guy blows bubbles.

DivineLegion
09-14-2012, 08:20 AM
The falcons get it done when it matters most?? Haha kinda like the playoffs last year? Or previous years? Some of those bozos over there still sound bitter of a Super bowl loss at the hands of the broncos.

Isn't the big take on The Falcons that they only beat the teams they are supposed to beat?

Rabb
09-14-2012, 08:20 AM
I hope you're right, but a lot of us thought we'd abuse Roethlisberger because of Pittsburgh's suspect OL, and even after losing some guys during the game we didn't get to him consistently until late in the game.

Well, Ben has made a career out of extending plays and killing people on 3rd down. Ryan, while a very good QB, doesn't have the same mobility at all.

Drunken.Broncoholic
09-14-2012, 08:28 AM
Isn't the big take on The Falcons that they only beat the teams they are supposed to beat?

A little bird said that somewhere. Looking at their last season it would certainly seem that way. Im too lazy to look up anything else than 2011

Punisher
09-14-2012, 08:30 AM
Falcons defense suck more dick then my mom.

Punisher
09-14-2012, 08:35 AM
Most of the Broncos fans in that thread, save a couple, seem very reasonable and knowledgeable. A couple of them are a little whack though.

LOL so true

Punisher
09-14-2012, 08:37 AM
I hope they run press cover 1 all day, julio should shatter records if this is the case

Champ Bailey, Porter does that ring a bell?

SureShot
09-14-2012, 08:38 AM

This is applicable to everything in the universe.

canadianbroncosfan
09-14-2012, 08:46 AM

Yep, with the exception of their win against the Lions they beat teams worse than them.

broncosteven
09-14-2012, 09:17 AM

If some dude calls your house asking for Mrs. Punisher, it is not me...really it's not.

Bronco Boy
09-14-2012, 09:48 AM
Mike Nolan has done well v. Manning even though he is only 1-6 v. Manning in his coaching career.

Haha. What?

Kaylore
09-14-2012, 09:56 AM
Haha. What?

Very well is a relative term.

Al Wilson
09-14-2012, 10:14 AM
Those guys are cute.

Denver isn't the Chiefs, Atlanta...

Denver is to Atlanta as Roethlisberger is to Drunk Girl At Bar

lmao

delany
09-14-2012, 10:26 AM
Yep, with the exception of their win against the Lions they beat teams worse than them.

My God that schedule sucks. Littered with boring games.

BroncoBeavis
09-14-2012, 10:42 AM

Hey look, they almost hung 40 on Tracy Porter's team last year. Took two tries, but still. :)

Miss I.
09-14-2012, 10:44 AM
hey so Atlanta fans are spying on us and rambling on for pages, but wouldn't we have had to spy on them to find this out and then start our own thread about it?

BroncoBeavis
09-14-2012, 10:45 AM
The falcons get it done when it matters most?? Haha kinda like the playoffs last year?

They've been 1 n done their last 3 playoff appearances. When games matter most, they **** themselves.

LRtagger
09-14-2012, 10:50 AM
http://www.moosedenied.com/images/2008-07/ryan.jpg

Rabb
09-14-2012, 10:56 AM
It should be a good game, I think both teams have a lot of concerns. That said, it always makes me ell oh ell when fans from opposing teams get worked about something posted on another team's board. How dare we have confidence in the Broncos!

Can we get KCStud to troll them?

Tombstone RJ
09-14-2012, 11:00 AM
hey so Atlanta fans are spying on us and rambling on for pages, but wouldn't we have had to spy on them to find this out and then start our own thread about it?

doh!

DomCasual
09-14-2012, 11:02 AM
Come on, guys!

We've got spirit! Yes we do! We've got spirit! How 'bout you?"

Who's with me?

DBroncos4life
09-14-2012, 11:05 AM

More time making me a sandwhich less time using your lady logic :P

Kaylore
09-14-2012, 11:14 AM

Hey! We're trying to do this superiority thing here. I'd APPRECIATE it if you'd just go along, please! THANK YOU!

Miss I.
09-14-2012, 11:16 AM
Hey! We're trying to do this superiority thing here. I'd APPRECIATE it if you'd just go along, please! THANK YOU!

yes dear...

Here's your sandwich. :kiss:

http://ts2.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=4652910605828265&id=496c2e4b076318ab773f6a04e6f8b8a1

TheChamp24
09-14-2012, 11:22 AM
What I just find interesting is their logic they will just steam roll us because apparently we can't cover their WR's, our offense sucks and they have some amazing home field advantage.

TonyR
09-14-2012, 11:23 AM
Well, Ben has made a career out of extending plays and killing people on 3rd down. Ryan, while a very good QB, doesn't have the same mobility at all.

On the other hand, Ryan was sacked a lot less than Roethlisberger last year (26 vs. 40) and is playing behind a healthier OL than Ben was last week.

Agamemnon
09-14-2012, 11:38 AM

We got to him constantly. We simply failed to take him down on way too many plays.