PDA

View Full Version : Thank you McD

Doggcow
09-13-2012, 09:16 PM
Cuz we would probably still have Cutler now, if it weren't for you. Instead of Peyton Manning.

Lol

RhymesayersDU
09-13-2012, 09:18 PM
In b4 page 10.

LRtagger
09-13-2012, 09:19 PM
Seriously this **** is like déjà vu but with way more sacks

Pick Six
09-13-2012, 09:21 PM
I thought that was Bowlen's doing?

Vegas_Bronco
09-13-2012, 09:26 PM
Ban this thread ....

We really want to raise awareness this year about the salamanders.

scorpio
09-13-2012, 10:01 PM
What a long strange trip it's been.

Jetmeck
09-13-2012, 11:11 PM
No I thank Elway for cleaning up the mess Mcdoofus left behind

ghwk
09-13-2012, 11:24 PM
What a long strange trip it's been.

Amen to that and it's not over yet either!

spdirty
09-13-2012, 11:24 PM
Before you guys line up trying to suck McScandals lil pecker, just ask yourself. Had he never been fired, would Manning come here? Or would he treat us like the Chiefs?

Credit for Manning coming here goes to Elway, to Bowlen for hiring Elway, and for Fox for doing whatever Fox did.

Taco John
09-13-2012, 11:55 PM
Always someone looking back instead of forward...

go_broncos
09-14-2012, 12:12 AM
Thank you Dwayne Bowe

Agamemnon
09-14-2012, 12:19 AM
The massive, world-engulfing egos of both Cutler and McD are what you should really be thanking. There's no way those two could ever have coexisted.

GoBroncos DownUnder
09-14-2012, 12:21 AM
+1 ;)

Doggcow
09-14-2012, 12:25 AM
Before you guys line up trying to suck McScandals lil pecker, just ask yourself. Had he never been fired, would Manning come here? Or would he treat us like the Chiefs?

Credit for Manning coming here goes to Elway, to Bowlen for hiring Elway, and for Fox for doing whatever Fox did.

I'm not sucking off McD. But the ****storm that was the Broncos under McD propelled us to where we are now, and we're in an awesome place :)

God it's nice to have Peyton F Manning.

Punisher
09-14-2012, 12:25 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butterfly_effect

Butterfly effect

In chaos theory (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaos_theory), the butterfly effect is the sensitive dependence on initial conditions, where a small change at one place in a deterministic nonlinear system (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nonlinear_system) can result in large differences to a later state. The name of the effect, coined by Edward Lorenz (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Lorenz), is derived from the theoretical example of a hurricane's formation being contingent on whether or not a distant butterfly had flapped its wings several weeks before.
Although the butterfly effect may appear to be an esoteric and unlikely behavior, it is exhibited by very simple systems: for example, a ball placed at the crest of a hill may roll into any of several valleys depending on, among other things, slight differences in initial position.
The butterfly effect is a common trope (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trope_%28literature%29) in fiction when presenting scenarios involving time travel (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_travel) and with hypotheses where one storyline diverges at the moment of a seemingly minor event resulting in two significantly different outcomes.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/30/Sensitive-dependency.svg/300px-Sensitive-dependency.svg.png

Bacchus
09-14-2012, 12:33 AM
Cuz we would probably still have Cutler now, if it weren't for you. Instead of Peyton Manning.

Lol

Screw that ****nut!!

Drek
09-14-2012, 06:30 AM

He was the cleansing fire the destroys an old, decaying forest but opens the land for new growth to begin.

Elway and co. are working hard to cultivate re-growth that will produce a healthier, more sustainable ecosystem.

This is the way it had to be post-Shanahan. The purge and the rebuild had to be two separate entities with a clean break in between because this team had become too dysfunctional to be saved. Its like Batman and McDaniels was the Joker. Someone had to take it far enough to force a healing unification.

Only difference is that in this story Batman (Elway) has Bane on his side (Wolfe).

TheReverend
09-14-2012, 06:39 AM
Thank you Greg Williams!

Without your bounty system, you'd never have broken Peyton's neck and begun the devastating, near life-ruining process that miraculously ended up with him sent him to Denver!

/sarcasm

Conklin
09-14-2012, 07:13 AM
Thank you: Akira Ogata

In 1919 Akira Ogata synthesized crystallized meth by reducing ephedrine using red phosphorous & iodine

spdirty
09-14-2012, 07:15 AM
He was the cleansing fire the destroys an old, decaying forest but opens the land for new growth to begin.

Elway and co. are working hard to cultivate re-growth that will produce a healthier, more sustainable ecosystem.

This is the way it had to be post-Shanahan. The purge and the rebuild had to be two separate entities with a clean break in between because this team had become too dysfunctional to be saved. Its like Batman and McDaniels was the Joker. Someone had to take it far enough to force a healing unification.

Only difference is that in this story Batman (Elway) has Bane on his side (Wolfe).

Hate that mother ****er.

SleepingTiger
09-14-2012, 11:47 AM
I'm not sucking off McD. But the ****storm that was the Broncos under McD propelled us to where we are now, and we're in an awesome place :)

God it's nice to have Peyton F Manning.

So you want to thank McD for setting this franchise back 3-4 years, failed draft picks, getting humiliated by the raiders, chiefs and chargers, a 4-12 season. Basically you want to thank a guy that turned this franchise into a joke for several seasons.

JakeZ01
09-14-2012, 11:50 AM
I would also like to thank him for trading for Orton. I couldn't imagine my life without watching Orton every week. Did I mention that I also love watching paint dry and sanils ****?

Rabb
09-14-2012, 11:58 AM
So you want to thank McD for setting this franchise back 3-4 years, failed draft picks, getting humiliated by the raiders, chiefs and chargers, a 4-12 season. Basically you want to thank a guy that turned this franchise into a joke for several seasons.

Yeah, this is like thanking cancer for making you appreciate life.

No.

bronco militia
09-14-2012, 12:13 PM
wtf??

**** YOU MCDANIELS!!!!

DBroncos4life
09-14-2012, 12:18 PM

This ^

Kaylore
09-14-2012, 12:26 PM
Thank you recreational drugs! Without you, Tamba Hali would never have been suspended the first game and the Falcons would have been way less overconfident going into game two. Also, Methwolfe!

Dr. Broncenstein
09-14-2012, 12:36 PM
Thank you Hitler. Without you McDaniels and Volkswagon wouldn't have happened.

DBroncos4life
09-14-2012, 12:40 PM
Thanks random dude that gave my wife herpes, cause without you I never would have known she was cheating on me!!!

Kaylore
09-14-2012, 01:00 PM
Thank you Hitler.

http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k550/chitraah/what.gif

DENVERDUI55
09-14-2012, 01:08 PM
McD was right about Cutler but screwed up all the picks for him and his replacement QB. At least we have Elway.

TheReverend
09-14-2012, 01:16 PM
Thank you HIV! Without you Magic Johnson would've never gotten a second wind of relevance!

JakeZ01
09-14-2012, 01:23 PM
Thank you Ronald Reagan. without you I wouldn't have made a killing in the 80's investing in Japanese companies and selling my American ones!

Dr. Broncenstein
09-14-2012, 01:26 PM
http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/files/2010/12/mcdaniels.jpg

P.S.

Thank you for this picture.

BroncsCheer
09-14-2012, 01:27 PM
Thank you Hitler. Without you McDaniels and Volkswagon wouldn't have happened.

Interesting Godwin

maven
09-14-2012, 01:29 PM
No I thank Elway for cleaning up the mess Mcdoofus left behind

Yep, shipped Tebow outta here. I'm very happy Mr. Elway.

errand
09-14-2012, 08:05 PM

Agree that Elway is why Manning came here....and thank God!

as for the hypothetical of Josh not being fired....makes me wonder what might have been had he and Jay been able to co-exist. Sure Jay is a head case and acts like a child, but he does have NFL franchise QB skills.

and if things played out like they did with Cutler being traded for Orton, and Orton kept finding ways to help us lose, I think josh might have been able to make Tebow a much more tolerable passer than he currently is....think about it, Tebow threw the ball much better in 2010 after Josh's tutoring him than he did in 2011.

But the bottom line is Peyton ****ing Manning is a Bronco!

rbackfactory80
09-14-2012, 08:08 PM
http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/files/2010/12/mcdaniels.jpg

P.S.

Thank you for this picture.

Dude looks like he just rep bombed dove valley.

cutthemdown
09-14-2012, 08:28 PM
His 2010 draft not looking to bad either.

D.T, Decker, Walton, Beadles.

errand
09-14-2012, 08:29 PM
So you want to thank McD for setting this franchise back 3-4 years

How do figure this franchise has been set back 3-4 years...we went from 4-12 cellar dwellers in '10 to 8-8 division champions in '11 (one ****ing season) with a QB he may or may not have wasted a 1st round pick on (time will tell) he got rid of some serious asshole malcontents (albeit talented) like Cutler and Marshall.

And what did he really set us back from? We had been a mediocre team since the last 5 weeks of '06 season.....9-7, 7-9, and 8-8, we were the charger's prison bitches before Josh rode into town.

He was evidently in over his head as head coach, and his 11-18 record coupled with Spygate **** was more than enough reason to fire him (and deservedly so).....but he didn't set this franchise back 3-4 years....we made the playoffs the very next season with a veteran coach mentoring his young draft picks. And those young talented guys like Thomas, and Decker, Moreno and Beadles are helping our new QB look like he always has.

TomServo
09-15-2012, 03:18 AM
guys like Thomas, and Decker, Moreno and Beadles are helping our new QB look like he always has.
Moreno? that f-ups your whole premise. dancing in the endzone to a historic loss to the raiders? that moreno? no. 12 pick intire entire draft moreno? DT that can go the distance When he actually catches the pass?
if it wasnt for the QB gm snagging the QB. we would be lost in the wilderness for a decade thanks to McDumbass

BroncoFanDoug
09-15-2012, 09:51 AM
I guess I would put it a different way -

What a long strange trip it's been!

Glad we got here...

OrangeSe7en
09-15-2012, 10:05 AM
Stupid thread with a faulty premise.

stopgap
09-15-2012, 12:42 PM

I see where you are going with this and I agree with you calling the poster out.

Though, we are crying over spilled milk at this point.

errand
09-15-2012, 03:38 PM
Moreno? that f-ups your whole premise. dancing in the endzone to a historic loss to the raiders? that moreno? no. 12 pick intire entire draft moreno? DT that can go the distance When he actually catches the pass?
if it wasnt for the QB gm snagging the QB. we would be lost in the wilderness for a decade thanks to McDumbass

I was talking about the Moreno that enables Peyton to stay upright when standing in the pocket, picking up blitzers, etc...oh and who scored our first offensive TD of the Manning era...and I was talking about the DT whose last two TD's vs. Steeler's D totaled 151 yards.

As for lost in the wilderness for 10 seasons, we made the playoffs one season after he was fired.....and will probably make it the next 2-3 years as well. He might have sucked as a coach, but he didn't set us back 3-4 years....but keep ****ing that snake.

ZONA
09-15-2012, 05:41 PM
Cutler flat out sucked in that game for sure. Yeah he had pressure but throwing all those picks was totally on him. Take the sack or throw it away. He'll never understand that concept. He always has to try and force the play and he still can't read a defense. What a waste of a cannon arm. Also, what a horrid "leader" he is, if you can call him that. Yelling at his own players constantly all the while he makes bone head play after play. He really is a tool. Glad he's gone.

DENVERDUI55
09-15-2012, 08:06 PM
Cutler flat out sucked in that game for sure. Yeah he had pressure but throwing all those picks was totally on him. Take the sack or throw it away. He'll never understand that concept. He always has to try and force the play and he still can't read a defense. What a waste of a cannon arm. Also, what a horrid "leader" he is, if you can call him that. Yelling at his own players constantly all the while he makes bone head play after play. He really is a tool. Glad he's gone.

Not to mention he went out of his way to talk crap to Green Bay secondary.

rmsanger
09-15-2012, 08:13 PM
Thx for chopping off 3 fingers, a toe, and ripping out our nipple ring. We at least have some cool scars to show chicks 5 years later.

rmsanger
09-15-2012, 08:14 PM
Thx for chopping off 3 fingers, a toe, and ripping out our nipple ring. We at least have some cool scars to show chicks 5 years later.

TomServo
09-16-2012, 02:50 AM
holy crap. and what running back f-up and got manning his first sack? that would be moreno O'le

TomServo
09-16-2012, 02:58 AM
I was talking about the Moreno that enables Peyton to stay upright when standing in the pocket yah p mannings first sack was awesome thanks to KM

errand
09-16-2012, 10:22 AM
yah p mannings first sack was awesome thanks to KM

you talking about the sack where Moreno picked up one of the TWO blitzers? Yeah, he's a bust since his ability to clone himself is very poor.....