PDA

View Full Version : MethWolfe Rises - Week 2 (Tyson Clabo)

TheReverend
09-13-2012, 05:10 PM
I guess he's really getting under the skin of former Bronco Tyson Clabo. From a few hours ago:

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj73/thereverend316/MethWolfe-1.png

https://twitter.com/TysonClabo

houghtam
09-13-2012, 05:14 PM
Oh God, why did MethWolfe have to be a freaking Libertarian?

Actually...it's just like him.

Go get em, Tiger!

TheReverend
09-13-2012, 05:16 PM
Oh God, why did MethWolfe have to be a freaking Libertarian?

Actually...it's just like him.

Go get em, Tiger!

What? No no... that's Clabo's feed. He's retweeting MethWolfe all up in his grill.

DomCasual
09-13-2012, 05:16 PM
I think we might be approaching the point where this starts to maybe be not such a good idea.

houghtam
09-13-2012, 05:17 PM
What? No no... that's Clabo's feed. He's retweeting MethWolfe all up in his grill.

I have never used Twitter nor ever seen it other than KingNeckbeard's.

Consider me educated, but...color me badd?

theAPAOps5
09-13-2012, 05:25 PM
I think we might be approaching the point where this starts to maybe be not such a good idea.

It's all in good fun on the mane. But carrying it over into twitter conversations with actual players, that could be a slippery slope.

Rabb
09-13-2012, 05:26 PM

yep

DENVERDUI55
09-13-2012, 05:27 PM
It's all in good fun on the mane. But carrying it over into twitter conversations with actual players, that could be a slippery slope.

I wouldn't expect any less from Rev.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=104999

menonite
09-13-2012, 05:28 PM
Love it.

nyuk nyuk
09-13-2012, 05:29 PM
Except this is Wolfe's Twitter feed https://twitter.com/DerekWolfe95

TheReverend
09-13-2012, 05:29 PM
I'm very excited for the direction this thread may go.

Don't disappoint me OM.

Lycan
09-13-2012, 05:31 PM
If he doesn't realize that's a joke account, there is going to be a very confusing exchange on Monday night.

TheReverend
09-13-2012, 05:40 PM
If he doesn't realize that's a joke account, there is going to be a very confusing exchange on Monday night.

I think that's my favorite part.

theAPAOps5
09-13-2012, 05:43 PM
I will say he is a lunkhead if he doesn't realize it's not Wolfe. No way the team lets him say the things he has!

theAPAOps5
09-13-2012, 05:46 PM

Hey he is doing it as himself. A lot better than behind a fake account. I don't think rev is behind this account, he said he wasn't.

cutthemdown
09-13-2012, 05:47 PM
That's pretty funny.

errand
09-13-2012, 05:49 PM

Yeah, sounded like he had a great time saying things that would get his ass handed to him in face to face conversations to people on twitter cuz he knows they can't find him....but it would be funny if one of those guys showed up at one of his book signings.

Lycan
09-13-2012, 05:54 PM
I'm just imagining it in my head now.

Clabo- "Hey, what was all that stuff about me looking like a pig and meth?"

MethWolfe:
http://www.thehomeplanet.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/maxwell_smart__confused.gif

That One Guy
09-13-2012, 05:56 PM
Yeah, sounded like he had a great time saying things that would get his ass handed to him in face to face conversations to people on twitter cuz he knows they can't find him....but it would be funny if one of those guys showed up at one of his book signings.

"All publicity is good publicity"

TheReverend
09-13-2012, 05:57 PM

Yawn

TheReverend
09-13-2012, 05:58 PM
Amusing part:

Usual suspects find a way to make this thread about me, and then will find a way to call me the attention whore.

Go figure. :)

errand
09-13-2012, 06:02 PM
"All publicity is good publicity"

I guess so...but would still be funny to watch a guy the size of Warren Sapp wipe his ass with Rev's face....or have Brandon Marshall. etc. turn him into his prison bitch.

Crushisback
09-13-2012, 06:06 PM
My wife just keeps asking me what the hell I'm laughing at!

Vegas_Bronco
09-13-2012, 06:13 PM
My wife just keeps asking me what the hell I'm laughing at!

Mine saw me laffing and asked, 'orangemane?'..:strong:

menonite
09-13-2012, 06:13 PM
I can easily imagine some of you writing letters to the editorial pages of The Onion accusing them of "making up stories."

Relax.

Requiem
09-13-2012, 06:29 PM
I'm so glad someone else decided to finally do the Twitter. Haha!

Broncos_OTM
09-13-2012, 07:09 PM
sounds like the guy that's doing the fake tweetjng has some issues.... maybe sexually confused. I have a feeling I know the author. who loves sending me negs reps with much of the same shizz

RhymesayersDU
09-13-2012, 07:27 PM
Great stuff here, epic LULZ @ the others.

Mogulseeker
09-13-2012, 07:36 PM
I'm not saying it is Rev. I'll take him at his word that it isn't, but all the evidence points to him - a history of confrontational twitter accounts, the first guy to bring up MethWolfe in posts, starting threads about it. Just sayin'

TheReverend
09-13-2012, 07:38 PM
I'm not saying it is Rev. I'll take him at his word that it isn't, but all the evidence points to him - a history of confrontational twitter accounts, the first guy to bring up MethWolfe in posts, starting threads about it. Just sayin'

I dont mind getting credit for it. I think it's hilarious

pricejj
09-13-2012, 07:58 PM
It's Req.

Way to go giving the Falcons bulletin board material. That would be sweet if the guy tried to deliberately hurt Wolfe wouldn't it?

All because you think people care on the mane...newsflash: they don't.

RhymesayersDU
09-13-2012, 07:59 PM
You can't possibly think this is bulletin board material.

Oh wait, you're a complete dunce.

Where did you copy that "take" from? Rantsports? Bleacherreport?

canadianbroncosfan
09-13-2012, 08:03 PM
I think that's my favorite part.

No **** hey, the name is @MethWolfe95, it itsn't a verified account and has 9 followers (10 now)!!!! Oh Clabo you **** tard.

TheReverend
09-13-2012, 08:04 PM
It's Req.

Way to go giving the Falcons bulletin board material. That would be sweet if the guy tried to deliberately hurt Wolfe wouldn't it?

LOL

Dr. Broncenstein
09-13-2012, 08:05 PM
Lol

menonite
09-13-2012, 08:06 PM
Hopefully, no one creates a "Crackhead Peyton" account and starts making fat jokes about Romeo Crennel. God only knows what the Chiefs would do with that kind of bulletin board material.

TheReverend
09-13-2012, 08:08 PM
Hopefully, no one creates a "Crackhead Peyton" account and starts making fat jokes about Romeo Crennel. God only knows what the Chiefs would do with that kind of bulletin board material.

"Rookie of the Year" poster, imo.

RhymesayersDU
09-13-2012, 08:10 PM

Actually, an account I follow is @PeytonsHead which does a ton of Broncos/Peyton commentary (all fake/dumb/funny/etc) but also general NFL, other sports news.

Tim
09-13-2012, 08:10 PM
Does Derek Wolfe know his nickname is methwolfe yet?

RhymesayersDU
09-13-2012, 08:13 PM

Skynet has not yet become self-aware.

pricejj
09-13-2012, 08:17 PM
You can't possibly think this is bulletin board material.

Oh wait, you're a complete dunce.

Where did you copy that "take" from? Rantsports? Bleacherreport?

Got anything positive to say troll?

Bigdawg26
09-13-2012, 08:19 PM

I dunno man, but I would imagine who would! I forgot who first said he looked like a dude that sells meth out of his pickup truck?

Shananahan
09-13-2012, 08:20 PM
"What's that, Tyson? Somebody on the internet called you fat? Those Broncos are gonna pay for this!"

RhymesayersDU
09-13-2012, 08:21 PM
Got anything positive to say troll?

Oh, you called me a troll.

Couldn't think of anything original?

Of course you couldn't.

razorwire77
09-13-2012, 08:22 PM
It's Req.

Hilarious!

one part butt-hurt, one part irrational paranoia, one part Twitter funny.

C'mon Mane. Don't disappoint me

pricejj
09-13-2012, 08:36 PM
Hilarious!

one part butt-hurt, one part irrational paranoia, one part Twitter funny.

C'mon Mane. Don't disappoint me

Honestly, nobody cares except for you.

But it's pretty cool to tweet to someone how they look like a pig, isn't it?

pricejj
09-13-2012, 08:37 PM
Oh, you called me a troll.

Couldn't think of anything original?

Of course you couldn't.

What troll? It's real simple, if you don't like being a troll, stop being one.

RhymesayersDU
09-13-2012, 08:42 PM
Where did I say I didn't like it?

This is the problem with you copy/pasters. You can't adapt to a thread, you can only regurgitate what others have said.

One day you might have an original thought in your head.

pricejj
09-13-2012, 08:44 PM
Where did I say I didn't like it?

This is the problem with you copy/pasters. You can't adapt to a thread, you can only regurgitate what others have said.

One day you might have an original thought in your head.

Really troll? Maybe someday you won't troll.

RhymesayersDU
09-13-2012, 08:45 PM
Point proven!

His next reply: "OK troll!"

I just wish I knew where the copy/paste was coming from.

pricejj
09-13-2012, 08:49 PM
Point proven!

His next reply: "OK troll!"

I just wish I knew where the copy/paste was coming from.

Trolly troll terrible troll was leading a goose and gander.
Then the troll fell, down a well, and got bit by a salamander.

razorwire77
09-13-2012, 08:50 PM
http://www.tft.ucla.edu/mediascape/images/SeriousBusiness.jpg

TheReverend
09-13-2012, 08:53 PM
Oh god price lol... Stay golden, Ponyboy

RhymesayersDU
09-13-2012, 08:57 PM
Oh god price lol... Stay golden, Ponyboy

And now limericks are being copy/pasted.

It's a golden age for this board.

Vegas_Bronco
09-13-2012, 08:58 PM

Now that was funnyLOL

razorwire77
09-13-2012, 09:07 PM
pricejj just putting this thread on his back and carrying it. The only thing missing is an Internet freak out and for somebody to create a Tyson Clabo Mane handle and we might get some ring of fame mojo going.

Kaylore
09-13-2012, 09:08 PM

Awesome.

Yeah if Clabo thinks it's Wolfe, it will make for some funny hijinx.

TheReverend
09-13-2012, 09:09 PM
pricejj just putting this thread on his back and carrying it. The only thing missing is an Internet freak out and for somebody to create a Tyson Clabo Mane handle and we might get some ring of fame mojo going.

Hilarious!

BroncoDoom
09-13-2012, 09:13 PM
This had me in tears. Way funnier than my boner pill bit.

Long live the MetheWolfe!

underrated29
09-13-2012, 09:15 PM
Salamander...

LMFAO!
I have not heard that word used in at least 1 years time. I am going to make sure to use it as often as I can. Salamander.
Awesome

BroncoDoom
09-13-2012, 09:29 PM
I just hopped on the Methewolfe train whether I am invited or not.

BowlenBall
09-13-2012, 09:32 PM

Are you worried that Clabo's going to get pissed off and go into 'beast mode'? ROFL!

errand
09-13-2012, 10:01 PM
Salamander...

LMFAO!
I have not heard that word used in at least 1 years time. I am going to make sure to use it as often as I can. Salamander.
Awesome

Paul McCartney used "salamander" in his song "Getting Closer"....other than that cannot recall hearing it in years

houghtam
09-13-2012, 10:49 PM
I just hopped on the Methewolfe train whether I am invited or not.

Hilarious!Hilarious!Hilarious!

Dude...What is up with you avatar pic? Can you post a full size one?

...he said, not sure if he really wanted to see...

Hilarious!Hilarious!Hilarious!

SureShot
09-13-2012, 10:58 PM
Holy **** ! good to see the mane is still well stocked with dumb ****s.

Taco John
09-13-2012, 11:03 PM
Things never said in a post game press conference:

"We went out tonight and took care of business tonight because of all the bulletin board material we saw this week. Especially the stuff from fake twitter accounts..."

DBroncos4life
09-13-2012, 11:08 PM

"We went out tonight and took care of business tonight because of all the bulletin board material we saw this week. Especially the stuff from fake twitter accounts..."

Honestly after Jays presser when they asked him about this being a game he dreamed about I wouldn't be shocked anymore.

Nwp-Apap
09-13-2012, 11:26 PM

Well, no, because it isn't really his nickname.. On here maybe, but it will never catch on the general fan base. I, at least, won't take it up. It is too immature and, for lack of a better word, vulgar. It's like PotHeadPorter, or PCPrater, or HeroinHillman or PoopMcGahee.

I don't care what people want to call our players, but it's not a nickname that your average Bronco fan will adopt. There seem to be a few very opposed to it on here, and those that do use the name seem to be doing so in spite of those people. Trolling, if you will.

But, like I said, it doesn't really matter what others call him. I will call him Derek Wolfe, and all that matters is that he plays well.

mkporter
09-14-2012, 12:50 AM
Well, no, because it isn't really his nickname.. On here maybe, but it will never catch on the general fan base. I, at least, won't take it up. It is too immature and, for lack of a better word, vulgar. It's like PotHeadPorter, or PCPrater, or HeroinHillman or PoopMcGahee.

I don't care what people want to call our players, but it's not a nickname that your average Bronco fan will adopt. There seem to be a few very opposed to it on here, and those that do use the name seem to be doing so in spite of those people. Trolling, if you will.

But, like I said, it doesn't really matter what others call him. I will call him Derek Wolfe, and all that matters is that he plays well.

A very well thought out reply. I certainly won't be calling him MethWolfe either. I will address him as Mr. Derek Wolfe, because I believe the situation calls for a bit more formality, as we are not yet acquainted with one another. Additionally, I think we both agree that what really matters is that he and his family remain in good health, and are able to find happiness.

t-diddy
09-14-2012, 01:01 AM

I can roll with "PoopMcGahee"... and if necessary, Mr PoopMcGahee just to class it up a little.

BowlenBall
09-14-2012, 01:02 AM

#2: "Tyson Clabo was a rock out there tonight."

BowlenBall
09-14-2012, 01:06 AM

Ronnie "Heroin" Hillman -- because he'll string you out, then kill you. :puff::pimp:

Lycan
09-14-2012, 01:51 AM

Jack "Motherfu##in" Williams?

Ratboy
09-14-2012, 02:10 AM
I love the old switch o' roo.

Dexter
09-14-2012, 02:14 AM
We really need someone to make a fake Tyson Clabo account to talk **** to the real Derek Wolfe. If he sees it, this could be some epic ****. LOL

Side note: You guys are dumb ****s, but I love you all. I haven't laughed this hard in awhile.

24champ
09-14-2012, 02:27 AM
Ronnie "Heroin" Hillman -- because he'll string you out, then kill you. :puff::pimp:

LOL

Dexter
09-14-2012, 02:29 AM
LOL

LOL Best thread ever.

broncocalijohn
09-14-2012, 04:04 AM
Here. Just in case Pricejj goes ape**** farther than he already did on Rymes, this can go bigtime and wanted to be counted. While I don't like the nickname, those in my camp are acting like they are 80. Chill out and ride the wave.

TheReverend
09-14-2012, 05:48 AM
Derek Wolfe ‏<s style="text-decoration: none; color: rgb(187, 187, 187); ">@</s>MethWolfe95 (https://twitter.com/MethWolfe95)
Life is not measured by the number of meths we take, but by the moments that take our meth away <s style="text-decoration: none; color: rgb(102, 181, 210); ">#</s>RealTalk (https://twitter.com/search/?q=%23RealTalk&src=hash)

canadianbroncosfan
09-14-2012, 08:50 AM
It's Req.

Say it ain't so? Oh my god guys please stop all this mean stuff because because they might hang a post from a fake Twitter account to inspire their players.

Jesus jj

DomCasual
09-14-2012, 10:48 AM
Are you worried that Clabo's going to get pissed off and go into 'beast mode'? ROFL!

Yeah, an angry Clabo will dominate on Monday. Mark it down.

No, seriously - I have this old fashioned theory that you do unto others as you would have them do unto you. The chances of Wolfe finding out about his moniker seem to have greatly increased with this thread. Maybe he'll get a chuckle from it. If so, then meth, all around! But I hate the thought of it casting any negativity on what is probably otherwise a pretty special time in his life.

TheReverend
09-14-2012, 11:00 AM
I say we blame the account on Clabo and watch Wolfe rip him to pieces

Rabb
09-14-2012, 11:03 AM
I say we strap meth on Clabo and watch Wolfe rip him to pieces and smoke him

fixed

Dr. Broncenstein
09-14-2012, 12:10 PM
fixed

Hahahahaha awesome

Flex Gunmetal
09-14-2012, 12:49 PM
It's Req.

http://i.imgur.com/clSKP.gif

Very much not sure if srs.

Honestly, nobody cares except for you.

But it's pretty cool to tweet to someone how they look like a pig, isn't it?

Fatties gotta stick together.

Derek Wolfe ‏<s style="text-decoration: none; color: rgb(187, 187, 187); ">@</s>MethWolfe95 (https://twitter.com/MethWolfe95)
Life is not measured by the number of meths we take, but by the moments that take our meth away <s style="text-decoration: none; color: rgb(102, 181, 210); ">#</s>RealTalk (https://twitter.com/search/?q=%23RealTalk&src=hash)
http://i.imgur.com/Fhq43.gif

BroncsCheer
09-14-2012, 01:29 PM

ya think?